The One Wish That Changed It All {Sign-Up Only}

Status
Not open for further replies.
All questions from here on out should go to the OOC;
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/the-one-wish-that-changed-it-all-blogged-ooc.4033/
But since it is here, Yes they can "Faint" and to twists things up, their wounds are more fatal. Example;

*Zubat used poison needle towards Oddish.*

The needles shot out quickly and stuck deep into Oddish's plump blue skin. The poison seeped into it's skin weakening the poor Oddish. Zubat fled leaving the Oddish defenseless and weak. Hours went by and Oddish fainted in the wild in great pain.

Pikachu rushed into Vulpix and scratched her in the face. Pikachu's small claws left open wounds in Vuplix's face as blood began to drip from them.

I'll be expecting a bit better than that but that is the idea.
Things will be more...violent. Because I have that kind of taste.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Ellen Stine

Partner Pokemon: ???? (Her Pokemon is lost at the monument)

Family: All dead.

Physical appearance:
images

Metal characteristics: Ellen is very outgoing, along side ambitious. She will only accept defeat to improve her skills.

Bio: Ellen is the last living member of the Stine family. At the age of 16 Ellen was inlove with fire Pokemon, making her the black sheep in her ghost loving family. Ellen was 17 when her house was set aflame killing her mother, father and her 4 brothers. She was traveling the region at the time, only to return to a house of ash. Building her gym over her old home, Ellen became the new ghost gym leader, following her mothers foot steps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cascoon.png

Name: Tivet

Pokemon: Cascoon

Mental Characteristics: Quiet, Violent, Filled With Sorrow

Tivet has been unidentified with a gender, since it does not speak or not directly anyhow. Tivet has been looked down upon many of times and has struggled to evolve. Now that it has been granted a "Gift" it seeks for revenge on anything that gets in it's way. Though while it may appear on the wrong side, It was only misunderstood. Tivet can easily be deceived with the right words. It's mind is darker than it's appearance...

Name: Raltsu
Partner Pokemon: None is a Pokemon.
Occupation: Phsychic Trainer. (A pokemon that uses Phsychic pokemon wow!)(the reason he is called a trainer is because he was spotted talking to a another trainer like it was normal)
Family: (Mom)Gardenis Species: Gaardevoir.
Physical Appearance:
Gardevoirs.jpeg
Optional Mental Characteristics:
Playful, Friendly and Harsh (at points).
Bio:
When he was in the forest he watched the birds and watches his fellow pokemon run around.

Halfway into his walk he noticed other pokemons bodies were changing rapidly and looked down as he got slightly taller and became the child in the photo at 10 years old to say he was surprised is a under statent he was beyond shocked.

So he set.off into the woods only to get lose on his journey and stumbled to a house and was lockes in no-one with him.

Basic info: He is rather intelligent for his age topping class at "human" school abd was often bullied for how he.looked like a girl and how he cried.
Pokemon's Favorite Saying: "Humans are not trash! Just because they capture us and trap us doesnt mean theyre trash! Did you forget that they nurture us and hold us? Theyre not trash you just cant accept
that theyre perfect"
A

Last edited by a moderator:
@SatakiTheBeater
I could accept this but some problems occur. They JUST became humans so its impossible to be a gym leader and already in school. When you rp you are going through the night it happened as a Pokémon. Sorry Sataki. But I really like it.

Though I will say this: a pokemon becoming a trainer later in the story is an interesting twist.

Last edited:
W
@SatakiTheBeater
I could accept this but some problems occur. They JUST became humans so its impossible to be a gym leader and already in school. When you rp you are going through the night it happened as a Pokémon. Sorry Sataki. But I really like it.

Though I will say this: a pokemon becoming a trainer later in the story is an interesting twist.
woops I meant that he used his powers to disguise himself as a more trainer looking person instead of his human/pokemon form

( Nova Renboku )

Name: Nova Renboku

Partner Pokemon: Blaziken

Family: Blaziken

Optional Mental Characteristics: They act as one unit their trainning to being a pokemon ranger has sync them causing them to think and react as one entity though this is when it's "Go Time" When its not that they are a bit dysfunctinal but still work together as a team.Though more or most all the time Blaziken can read Nova and know what to do before Nova can even say it.

Bio: Nova has had his pokemon Blaziken since he was 12 and ever since then thay were like the dynamic duo nothing could ever really split them apart. They became partners on the day Nova risked his life to save torchik from a rageing river and since then have been partners from then out. At the age of 12 was when Nova lost his family and was homeless with torchics help they lived a good life and eventually found a home thanks to a loving Proffessor. From then out Nova and Ace (Blziken) made a vow to protect people and pokemon and became rangeres.

Pokemon's Favorite Saying: "Believe in me...And i'll never let you down." "We got this! C'mon you can do it!" "Wishes can't be granted by begging and pleading, They only come into reality by hard work and persiverance." "Lay one finger on Nova and ill Melt your face off..."

( Ace )

• Love
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Approved :) After I post again its your turn. I'll message you when it's your turn

Reactions: 2 people
Name: Ken Watcher.

Partner Pokemon: None

Family: Unknown

Physical Appearance: Ken stands at 5'9 with the palest of white skin, while his eyes are a Pure white. He's upper forehead holds two medium horns, with no hair on his head. His body looks to be skin and bone, while his veins glow a dark purple in colour. He wears a long black hooded cloak.

Bio: Will be relieved in the role play.

Pokemons favorite saying: "I must protect the hidden text, it's the only solution."

Reactions: 3 people
May i also make another CS though its a pokemon?
I was wondering if i could do a couple seeing how there arent too many people as pokemon.
Also you said Legenday's are limited what are alowed if i may ask?

Go ahead @Mei Kazama as long as you are able to "juggle" those characters.

They are limited. As in limited I mean- Only three people can play as Legendaries and must be approved first.

Ohhh, And yea i can juggle that much. Umm May i get approved to play as a Legendary? >0< If not i understand.

Well Yes but which one hun?

Name: Lugia
Partner Pokemon: None
Family: All Pokemon
Bio: Little is truly known about this pokemon or his where abouts, but if anyone is able to see him they are blessed with good luck.
Pokemon's Favorite Saying: " I Have Failed..."

Status
Not open for further replies.