3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Cyberpunk, MxM, NSFW
You're running through the forest. You thought taking the short cut home would be fun, but you got lost in a rainstorm that brewed up out of seemingly know where. You trip on the root of a tree that's sticking out of the ground.

When you look up, you notice an injured baby fox curled into a ball leaning on the trunk of a dead tree. It was still alive and breathing, but it was bleeding.

It looked up at you. It had the look of hope in its eyes.

Do you take it, and try to nurse it back to health? Or leave it, hoping it's mother might return.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm Fee. I got this idea by listening to dub step at 5am.

Writing- I ask to try to reply at least once a week. If you don't reply within 2 weeks, I'll ask what's up. Icm not picky with replies unless, it doesn't move the story onward, or unrepliable
I'm not picky about grammar, as long as its understandable.

Other- I ask that if you need to go somewhere, or to bed, please try to tell me. I'll try to, but I'm on all the time, and usually go to bed wayyy after everyone else does.

I have a few other ideas to go with this plot, of which I'll describe in Pm.

Like/comment on the thread IG your interested, then Pm me! (Like/comment is so I know what Thread your talking about)

Still looking!

I'm interested

If you still happen to be looking, I'm interested in this~ Thanks for your time~!

I would totally be interested in this RP.

Well seems like a lot of people are interested. If you have any other plots I would more then willing listen to what you want to do and rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.