⭈ Monstrous Menagerie ⭊
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies depending on my work schedule, as well as other personal factors.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I tend to favor a mixture of the following: Dark Fantasy, Romance, Mature, Action/Adventure, and Drama being my mains.
~Good Evening~
This is my first public one on one request, so please be gentle. Or not.
As the title states I'm here seeking a partner whom would be interested in perhaps creating an Omegaverse based plot with me. For those who have never heard or, are unclear as to what the OV entails I will start off by stating that this will involve a Male X Male aka Yaoi pairing. The only females around will be NPCs or none whatsoever depending on the storyline, and setting we develop.

Now then, what is the Omegaverse? Well I'm glad you asked.
NSFW Warning = ( here )
^ Please click above to read a synopsis ^
Disregard all mention of females

[ Long winded explanation goes here ]
In case you're unable to view said link for whatever reason, the OV is an alternate universe where males can become pregnant in lieu of females. Such males are known as 'Omegas' (Submissive role), and experience something known as 'Heat'. A fertile period in time when they're overcome with strong sexual urges, and either desperately seek out a partner, or turn to 'Suppressants' to quell their libido/debilitating symptoms.

The ones able to impregnate them are referred to as 'Alphas' (Dominant role). They are typically highly influential in society due to their place at the top of the hierarchy. Upon encountering the pheromones emitted by an Omega in heat Alphas enter 'Rut'. Their own version of heat where they seek to claim/bite/impregnate Omegas.

Last but not least are the Betas. Smack dab at the very center of it all they're void of any specialized heats, or ruts, and are the most normal of the three. They dont produce pheromones, but can be drawn in by those of an Omega. Typically subservient towards nearby Alphas males.

That's the gist of it.

~

Moving On..
If someone is interested then feel free to let me know. Not sure yet if I will attempt to take on more than one of these, so that will be determined later on. What I do want to say right off the bat is that I intend to play the role of Omega, so my partner would be the Alpha. If you've come here hell bent on claiming the Sub role then I'm sorry ta break it ta ya. We can choose from various species, settings, time periods, etc!

Rp partner preferences:
1) Willing to be considerate enough to contact me when/if they may not plan to post for awhile.
And will tell me up front when they are bored, and have lost interest.
2) Multi-paragraph writing partners only. No.One.Liners.
3) Capable of basic grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
4) Comfortable with mature content/language
5) Does not mind that I use div boxes
6) Third person narrative

Annnnd, I believe that's about all for now

~ Thank You ~

In need of one more partner!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I could be interested. I don't mind playing an alpha unless you expect them to be overly mean or harsh because I don't really do that well.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I would soo be down to do this and Alpha is usually what I play anyway, if you'll have me lol.

I could be interested. I don't mind playing an alpha unless you expect them to be overly mean or harsh because I don't really do that well.
I wont/dont expect that from you, and respect your preferences.
As long as your whomever you may have in mind isn't a meek pushover, or something along those lines then all is well.
If you're still interested then we can PM on hash out a setting, time period, species, etc. :]

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I would soo be down to do this and Alpha is usually what I play anyway, if you'll have me lol.
Hurray!
Of course I'd be happy to have you.
We can sort out a plot/details via PMs

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Hello! I'm interested in doing this if you'll have me.

Hello! I'm interested in doing this if you'll have me.
Thank you for showing interest!
However, between the two offers I was given I think that may be all I will allow for this plot route.
I apologize.

No worries, it's okay! :)

Still looking!
But this time I have a setting in mind. An alternate universe that takes place in neo-japan during the feudal era. Youkai, spirits and the like exist. There will also be a crossdressing/trap aspect on my part.

In additoon I still intend to venture down the omega/alpha route. If anyone is interested between what i have stated above and this rough outline, feel free to state so below.

Status
Not open for further replies.