The Old Cat House

((OCC: sorry guys planes and vacation *sigh*))
The walk inside without a care and walk over to the dragon girl. "I'm sorry for the way I acted," Carly said, looking down. "I just really never trusted people." she bowed nervously,moping she would accept.

The pyro walked into the place. "Anyone here eh?" He looked around. He pulled out a cigar and watched it burn at the blink of an eye.

In all the confusion little Sharell had almost strangled herself unconscious... again. The quick thinking of Marreth saved her though. She opened the screen door and stuck the tip of her claw into the loop of tail around the tiny cats neck and pulled the tail free so that the cat gasped in a desperately needed breath.
Marreth glanced at the two newest arrivals on the scene with one eye, through the now open door. One of them at the doorway from the dining area to the kitchen and the other newest arrival lighting a cigar in the door way of the parlor.
"Hello, both of you! This," she points with her eye direction and talon at the tiny tan fluff of a cat now gasping air, "is Sharell, I am Marreth, this is Yva and Two Socks." Again she points and looks at each creature in turn while naming them, "May we know your names? Have you come for the festival?"
Then she backs out of the doorway to adress the little cat girl. "There is no problem, many who come here have lost their trust in others." Again the dragon addresses them all, "By the way, there are rooms upstairs if anyone needs to freshen up or needs a room to rest in or call their own, because you are all welcome to stay here of course, or in the barn even if that is more comfortable for you as long as you wish. Please do make yourselves comfortable." Marreth says these things while glancing from one to the other of all the newcomers and also watching the little Sharell and holding her tail for safeties sake.

Yva lowers her head respectfully to the tiny cat and the dragon before her, her serpentine neck wavering slightly as she then turns to look at Two Socks with a small sigh. After a moment, Two Socks nods at her Peridot friend, and they both look up with slight smiles. "We would like to stay in the barn, if that is alright with you, Marreth. Do you wish to go to this Festival of Stars tonight? Perhaps we could all go and get to know each other better."
Two Socks gives a cat-like smile, her tail rising behind her to give a little flick as her wings stretch ever-so-slightly. "Yes, I have not relaxed in years...and it would be nice to actually make new friends. Yva and I would like to invite you all...and then once the festival is done, and we all say our good nights, we wish to retire to the barn to rest ourselves and finally free our spirits from our weary journey." So the cat is poetic. Such a strange sight, but alas, a sight that would make any one creature that appreciates the strange and mystical smile. With her words, she raises a paw, licks it briefly, and stands up, turns around, and walks away, quickly followed by her Peridot friend, whose tail has once more shrunk down to its normal, whip-like size. Together, they disappear, but their overall presence is not welcoming instead of tense and distraught. It seems all they needed was a little friendliness from strangers.​

Marreth slap her tail on the ground gently, "well! that's settled then, we shall walk together to the fires and enjoy the dusk! Summer makes the most wonderful smells, spring does too, but summer is my favorite!" She lets go the screen door and starts to walk off toward the bonfires then turns and says a quick farewell to Sharell who has recovered somewhat. Then the large iridescent blue dragon turns back and continues her steady but somewhat slow pace, all the time chattering on like a child about the weather, the seasons and the fauna and flora native to the area.

-----------------

Sharell quickly climes a cat tree in the corner of the kitchen and disappears in a somewhat recessed walkway obviously made for her. Upon closer inspection a person can also see that there are similar cat trees and walkways in the walls through out the house. Also there are no light switches, yet the house has lamps and chandeliers and the like where ever needed. Again upon closer inspection a person can see that instead of light bulbs and the like there are lightning bugs and will-o-wisps in their places standing ready as the suns rays dim, the little light makers begin their chore of lighting up the rooms in this amazing place.

The cat man quickly slipped outside and approached Marreth. He cleared his throat. "So... I can stay here?" He felt dumb for asking the question yet again but he was dazed from the sudden interruption of his nap, and the whole place confused him.

The dragon turned her head around to face the cat man and kept walking as she said, " Yes, that is the purpose of the Inn, you may stay as long as is needed." She nods and smiles a draconic smile of bared teeth and tongue lolling out with slitted eyes. She then returns to chattering on about the foods available, to dragons especially, but also those of other origins.