The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled back at him tentatively; she'd rather expected things to be a little more awkward when he returned but he didn't fuss too much and the self-conscious edge faded off her relatively quickly.
"I don't mind it, to be honest. If it's helpful then I like doing it," she wrapped a lock of her hair round her pinky finger, suddenly very aware of his gaze on her and dropping her eyes a little so she wasn't quite meeting his. She could feel the wine starting to work on her already, the process exacerbated due to the fact it had been quite a while since she ate last.

"Well, I guess I should tell you some things about me that aren't on my resume," she nibbled at her lip as she spoke, trying to keep her breathing even so the nerves wouldn't gnaw at her.
"I read a lot, but it's mostly kids and teen books because magic is more fun than reality. I like riding, but only when I'm well out of the city away from the fumes and pollution; I'm down at the little forest farmhouse most weekends just for time out." She pressed a finger to her lip, thinking hard.
"Also into comedies and the occasional cheesy adventure or romance movie, though the latter tend to be more for making me feel better after a bad day or when things get a bit lonely." She blushed at the admission. Most people judged her terribly for the fact she liked to watch such cringe-worthy movies. She pulled her feet up onto the sofa, leaning back and cuddling her knees into her chest in spite of the awkwardly tight skirt that tried to restrict the movement.

Blake nodded along as Cremia opened up about herself, providing things about her that he wouldn't have known otherwise. He tried to keep from staring at her various mannerisms, but no matter how many times he diverted his eyes, they always ended up looking back at her. From her cute twirling of her hair, to playing with her lip, everything she did seemed to attract his attention. He felt like a schoolkid who couldn't help but eye his crush during the lesson.

"I guess I should share some things about me then. Let's see, I read a bit as well, though probably not as much as you. I've read just about everything really, from crime thrillers, to scifi, so as long as it's well written I'll be sure to enjoy it. I'm a fan of hiking, and occasionally will take a weekend out to go and sketch the wildlife there. I'm not the best artist, but it helps to calm me down. As for movies, I'm a sucker for your typical male action flicks but, and you can't tell anyone this, but I have a soft spot for a good musical. If anyone at the office found out though, I'd probably have my man card revoked." He laughed at the prospect, finally able to shake himself out of work mode, finally relaxed.

"I'm pretty sure everyone has a guilty secret that would have their… ah… 'man card' as you call it, revoked," she giggled, sinking back a little and thinking of some of the things she'd heard at work. There were at least three people she could think of who fitted that category, and she barely knew anyone.
"I've got a strawberry birthmark somewhere on my body. Not saying where, I want to figure out how perceptive – or not – you are," she smiled, getting a little bit more used to the idea of talking. It was high up her inner thigh, not really something people could miss, but most were usually convinced that was too easy and it must be something else, and she had a laugh watching them. By the time she looked back at him he'd been staring for a while. She blushed at him, arching an eyebrow all the same.

"I'm not that pretty, you know," she smiled teasingly, lifting the glass to drain the rest of her drink. "I'm sure you could tear your eyes away if you really wanted to." She hoped she wasn't dealing with it badly; it had been a while since she'd really spent time with someone who wasn't being obnoxiously boisterous. Even then, she wasn't sure that sort of banter back and forth was appropriate right now. She edged a smidge closer, more for his benefit than hers if she was honest. Visual cues were a good idea, she'd decided.

At the mention of a birthmark, he couldn't help but search for it. As if challenged, he began to scan her body, eyes flitting back and forth. Her face, that was impossible; he had stared at it too much in the last couple hours to have missed it. Her arms? He didn't think so, and as he looked he couldn't see anything on them that looked like a strawberry. Perhaps on her stomach or breasts? He'd need her to wear a lot less clothing for that; something he wasn't exactly against doing.

As he was running through the mental list of places to look. Cremia took note of his unabashed staring at her. He looked back up at her eyes, blushing as he came to his senses. He poured her a refill on her drink, as well as filling his own empty glass. The mood was warm now, the wine having done its job quite well on the two of them. "Oh, you cut yourself far too short; you're quite beautiful. I don't stare at girls nearly as much as I've stared at you." He smiled, sipping his new glass of wine, and was about to start scanning again before he noticed her scoot just a bit closer, his pants already beginning to tighten.

"So, do I get a hint or something? Or do I just need to slowly look everywhere on your body?" He smiled, and then decided that he had to kiss those lips. It wasn't related to what they were talking about, but as she had moved closer, her lips seemed like they were screaming to be kissed, and he had to oblige. He felt his heart begin to pound as he cradled her head in his hand. leaning forward to kiss her, waiting just an inch away, to see if she pulled away, stayed stiff, or met him the rest of the way.

She let him fill the glass back up and sipped at it a few times more before setting it down, more to prevent herself from using it as a shield than because she'd finished with it. She flushed darker as he complimented her, ducking her gaze down slightly and feeling for a moment like a schoolgirl once more. His voice brought her back again, asking her smiling questions. His hand found its way to her head, grazing across her cheek on its way there, and she swallowed quietly, looking flustered by the sudden closeness.

"I… I think it's cheating if I give you hints," she managed to say softly, watching as he leant in towards her. He stopped about an inch away and she bit down on her lip even as her eyes strayed down towards his. Things seemed to have gotten suddenly very tense, she thought, letting one hand grasp softly at the shirt he wore. Her eyes seemed to be unable to stay properly open, fluttering girlishly at her boss, and her body was more relaxed than her racing heartbeat suggested it should be.

"…Blake?" she barely breathed the word, meeting his gaze for a short moment or two. Her expression was soft, pleading him to finish what he'd started. She wouldn't push back, not yet, but she knew the desire in his face would be reflected in hers, albeit with a far harsher blush trying to mask it.

His name was all that he heard from her before he moved in the rest of the way. Her clutching at his shirt, the way her eyes seemed to show her resignation, all the signs were there that she was more than willing and open to him. Blake had enough trouble forcing himself to stop that close to her lips, so on the first sign of a yes, he moved the rest of the way, his lips finally connecting with hers, forcing her to stop biting down on her lower lip.

The resulting kiss made the jump worth it. Cremia's lips were just as soft, as warm as he had been hoping, if not more so. He kept it a soft kiss, but as he held it, it seemed as though a thousand eternities had passed by. His eyes closed along with hers and he relished in the simple contact between them. He pulled her head closer, and began to make the kiss more intimate, opening her mouth with his and slipping his tongue inside, truly tasting her lips. This kiss was so much more than he had anticipated, the alcohol joining in to stir his lust once more, the heat between them growing hotter as the kiss continued to grow and grow in intimacy. Finally, in a need for air, for a break, for retrospect, he pulled away, breaking the kiss slowly after what seemed like a lifetime. He stared at her, his heart racing inside of him, breathing short and shallow as he studied her, wondering if her reaction was the same as his...

He'd been pretty happy to silence her, or at least it felt that way. Long moments passed with the first kiss, gentle and seemingly innocent enough; her other hand drifted down to rest on his knee, searching out as much contact as she could make without breaking the kiss. It didn't take long before Blake was tugging her closer, parting her lips and dipping his tongue between them. Surprised but not unpleasantly so, she pushed back gently, ignoring the happy squealing that wafted from one section of her mind. She lost track of time long before Blake broke the kiss, and only realized afterwards that she'd been short of breath. Catching it quickly, she dropped her gaze down, finding she'd been absently rubbing little circles around his knee and her hand had drifted up his thigh. She stilled her fingers, hesitant to keep going while he was staring at her.

Breathing eventually steadied, she nuzzled at the hand still resting at the back of her head, tangling his fingers slightly into her hair with the gesture. She managed to make eye contact long enough to smile, red-faced and with half-lidded eyes.
"Pity we need to breathe," she mumbled, licking her lips round and trying to figure out if she'd been joking or not. Would he push her back if she tried to close the gap once more?

He grinned a wide smile, glad to know that, indeed, she had seemed to want it as much as he did. Her hand on his thigh quickened his blood flow, making his pants tighter, increasing his lust for her. Blake let his fingers slip through her hair, letting them get caught up in her mane, and he began to press against her, forcing her further and further back, his other hand wrapping around her waist and sliding her underneath him. He was sure of himself now, few inhibitions lay before him as every part of her screamed yes, and more importantly, more. So enough of the politics, the games, the beating around the bush. This little secretary, who had moments before been so embarrassed around him, was now in his arms on his couch, and wanting him as he wanted her.

Their lips met again, kissing much more passionately on both sides, the ice broken between the two of them. They kissed for as long as either of them could stand, breaking only briefly for air, before resuming. Their hands roamed, the friction alone enough to set their minds and passions ablaze. After a while though, Blake stopped the seemingly endless kissing, letting both their breathing and hearts settle down, before breaking the silence, "I suppose if you won't give me a hint on that birthmark, I'll have to just do a thorough body search, won't I?" He gave her a lustful smile, knowing full well that by the end of this, they'd both be naked, tangled, hot, and in bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.