The Odin Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shujo smiled as he swung at Herleva, His blade clanging off of her newly formed armor. It was not his mission to kill anyone, today. Not in the slightest. But what he was here for was far more complicated and exciting, to him. But, for now, he would have to fight Mrs. Valkyrie. Only when that was done could he carry on... He heard her talking as he stepped back. "I am not a soldier. I am, first, foremost, and forever a terrorist. I belong to no army, but I fight against them all. As for the Front, I'm sure you automatically assumed that we are with them. That would be wrong. We have contacts, but that is as much as we can say. Much like the contacts we have within the Valkyries...." This was a lie, of course. one meant to plant doubt into her. He wasn't sure if it would work, but he was sure that she would be thinking about it. "You may call me 'The Fool'. What may I call you?" Formalities. It was far too late, for such things, but it was all apart of the plan. He spotted a live security camera and swore, at himself. If that thing was still live, then someone was watching it. Shujo had never left evidence before, and he sure as hell wasn't about to start. He tightened his grip on his scabbard and dashed around Herleva, kicking off the opposite wall and grabbing onto the camera's mount. He looked at the device, for a moment. Staring directly into the lens. He wanted them to get an ID, on him. He gave them a good shot of his face and retinas, not sure which method of ID they preferred. Then he knocked the camera out of the wall, dropping down to the floor. he looked back to the Valkyrie and smiled, brushing back his hair. "The Arcane Dead. Remember that name, for we are the hands that shall bring The World down upon you." With that, he dashed around the nearest corner, disappearing from sight.

Director Gunnhild, or Sir Gunnhild depending on when you met him, head of the Odin Initiative sat in his comfortable chair reading files. He certainly was not a man of science, but instead both a military man and a business man, however this really did not matter as he still had to direct The Odin Initiative. A new volunteer had arrived recently, a fit young man, definitely worth the effort and funds to convert him from a normal human into a Valkyrie. Though the head scientist here liked putting in the effort, so all he had to worry about was screening people for the sake of funds. Running this as if it were a business was his job, the bills were heavy.

Standing up from his chair in front of his desk that looked off into the ocean, grabbing is walking cane to support the limp in his left leg, Lars Gunnhild had made his decision. He would be a slightly experimental subject, that would make Doctor Kaj happy without a doubt. Stepping outside the door, rather than finding a hallway or stairs, the only place his office could be exited or entered was through an elevator that only he and high up staff members had access to. Yes, it was the safest way, not only keep the floor restricted, but the entire elevator to be used my the Director personally. The floor beneath his was an armory holding standard issue military equipment for Odin Initiative security, not to be mistaken for Valkyrie equipment. Below that was finances. All the way down into basement levels was where the magic happened. Magic in the form of science.

It was much cooler on these lower levels, as was shown by his gray hair blowing slightly as a small gust blew in to the opening elevator doors. As he walked through this floor many workers saluted him while most of the scientists went about their business. He preferred it this way, his was a presence that demanded respect, but he also demanded that people keep busy with their work. Time is money.

Rather than going to the office dedicated to Doctor Kaj, Gunnhild went straight for the main experiment room...or whatever it was. The old bones beneath the white suit of the old man had been chilled by the air in the room. As usual, Kaj was working on something. Many devices were laid out, some small and held on tables, others too large and mounted on the floor or walls. Aside from the occasional microscope, Gunnhild wouldn't be able to tell anyone what was in this room, though he could tell you its cost. To him, science was a foreign language, that's why he had Doctor Kaj, the head of the science department here.

"Doctor Kaj," Spoke his demanding voice. By this point, Kaj likely knew that his voice was demanding not because he felt power over Kaj, but because it was the only way Gunnhild knew how to speak. His was a voice reserved for giving mountains orders. "How are things today? I know you're not a fan of small talk, but I would like to check in. Is everyone behaving?"

Dr. Kaj, white
Kaj was where he felt the most comfortable, down in the deep basements of bedrock. He liked it when there were no external influence or atmosphere. Though he liked to have actual atmosphere, as with all living beings air was a rather definite need. His long brown haired ponytail rested on the lab-coat he more often than not was wearing, behind circular wireframe glasses piercing eyes were frantically looking for something, a small device should be on this table but it weren't. Realizing after a rather short while what had happened here he lifted his wrist-device and spoke into it.
"234, 764. Come" Kaj was not one for unnecessary words unless really needed, simple commands were more effective than longer explanations.
In the matter of minutes, time the doctor used to do something with his wrist device, as his four mechanical arms kept working on the corpse lying on a table behind him, time wasted was almost the worst thing one could do to Kaj save tampering with his experiments.
"Y.. y-yes. Sir" sounded through the door as two men in lab-coats entered, rather than nametags they had a numerical value.
Kaj did not waste time with explaining, he was just curious as to the reasoning behind this.
"234, where is it?" Kaj's rather vague question was very apparent to the person in question. All the time talking did not interrupt his secondary arms from doing work in the background.
"I...I...." his head lowered "I forgot..."
Kaj's left eye twitched once as he stood up from his resting position against a sturdy table.
"764, feed 234 to S5043. Record the results with exceptional detail" Not caring for anything more in this conversation he turned around.

234 started crying and tried to wrestle himself from 764's grasp, but a call for security had three men in armor and armed with Kaj's own weaponry rush to his side.
"Sir?" one of the guards asked Kaj more so than anyone else.
"234 is useless to me." was all that escaped the head scientists lips, and it didn't take more than that to understand the situation. The three men drew odd shaped objects from a holster at their hip and pointed at the ex-scientist.
After very little ordering and manhandling of a certain person the group left Kaj to his own devices as 234 were forcefully lead to subject S5043's containment.
Three minutes later a young girl with protective goggles and a lab-coat came running in with a small box, placed it near Kaj and left with a bow, not saying anything. The lower-right of Kaj's almost octopus-like mechanical arms picked it up from the table and carried it over to him. Opening it with his normal arms he took out a small purple glowing gem and tossed the box aside, the box was not instrumental to what he was doing and was now considered in the way.

Almost nearing completion of his work a deep and powerful voice stated Kaj's name with the 'doctor' prefix. Kaj rarely cared what he were called, doctor, scientist, monster or by name; all of them fit him in his own way. Though he did prefer some form of his name.
"What do you want?" Kaj asked directly, this was drawing focus and if Kaj missed recording even the slightest detail with his experiments someone were gonna pay.
Interesting timing, did Gunnhild have, to ask if everything was happening as it should and everyone behaving within such a short time after 234 failed him. Though Kaj's mind started spinning possible connections he was very aware that Gunnhild had nothing to do with this; if he had it would be bigger and not waste his own money.
"234 failed me for the last time, he now being fed to S5043. At least some use will come out of him. I request a new to take his place. One who will not dissapoint me. Have 001 approve of your choice before I even meet it." Kaj did not care who he was talking to, everything sounded like an order coming from his lips.

It was times like this that Gunnhild questioned if funding a man this mad was wise, however he did provide results, and good ones at that. "I've been shot at, men have even tried to drop bombs on me, but you," Gunnhild spoke to the scientist, "You scare me more than any man I have ever met. Anyway, we have a volunteer." Reaching into his pocket and pulling out a memory stick that contained all the information for this young man. "An athlete who lost his arm. I was thinking of using Artifact HC031, but I'll let you make that decision." Telling Kaj what to do was a bad idea, so he made sure he was merely making a suggestion, even if his voice of authority never faded. "Have a little fun and give him a new arm." The director didn't know how this all worked, he once did have the option of getting his leg "fixed" however he didn't much care to have any mechanical parts. It wasn't a matter of being a pure human, but more a statement that he didn't need two good legs to get where he wanted to go.

Knowing better than to waste Kaj's time with a goodbye, Lars Gunnhild stepped outside the lab. That man gave him the chills, and with good reason. Limping over back to his personal elevator, he slid his card through. While he was about he may as well check on everything else.

Already underground, Gunnhild went even lower, to the second lowest floor in the facility. one even below sea level. The elevator door opened to a massive vault held together with iron, steel, and titanium locks. A keypad set next to it with a 6 part code giving no hints as to how many digits there were to each part. Only the Director and the Head Scientist knew the code, even the two guards standing on each side of the vault didn't know the code. The two guards saluted and spoke in sync "Sir!"

"At ease, men." These guards were well trained, trained by the Director himself. Behind this vault was another set of doors that required a second 3 part code and a hand scan. This scanner was only sensitive to the same two that knew the code, and if one were to get through, they would find the vault to be filled with millions of dolors of weaponry. These were the artifacts, the tools for the victory of the Valkyrie, the reason The Odin Initiative even existed. This was the most well guarded floor in the entire building. While there were only 2 human guards, behind the first vault one would find a pair of ceiling mounted turrets, and failing to pass the hand scan would mean the inside itself were flooded with radiation, as it always was until the proper hand was scanned. In other words, breaking in would easily get you killed.

"Everything doing ok, sir?" Spoke one of the guards.

"Yes, yes. I have to hire a new man for the science department."

"Kaj, eh?" Spoke the second guard. "Sure glad I work here and not for him."

"Mhm. He sure is a character." Spoke the director. After a second of silence he headed back to the elevator. "As you were!"

Anarchia Vesperia - Sevensheep, white

Anarchia was definitely going to follow after her rather more murderous companion. While going about solo and clearing this building was possible, moving in pairs tend to be the preferred MO. It was a piece of training she kept among many from the military, but she knew things needed to change.

Change indeed. My dear girl, its about high time you embrace the power you have. You possess one of the most destructive power in nature, its will twisted within your hands. No normal being can hope to match you. This need for pack mentality needs to be let go. That and you aren't alone. I am with you after all.

Ugh. Yes, mother...

Regardless, Anarchia followed silently after Gilliam and as she expected, the man was somewhat unhinged, but she had to at least give him credit on his creativity in his kill. In a way, they were the two sides of a coin in this respect, with Gilliam being disturbingly inventive and Anarchia herself being drudgingly technique based and routine. Dius made a point. Time to change her tactical outlook.

It would be so much easier if we could just bring down the building...

It may well be, but i think the higher ups wouldn't be too happy. That said, give me a couple of blocks of explosives here and there and i can bring it down, i guess.

The room was clear, but their action after the initial breach wasn't exactly steathy. As Anarchia reached for the door, it exploded into a million splinters as two large hands burst through and grabbed the soldier. They were big and burly, just like the man that owned it and large enough to wrap one hand around the entirety of Anarchia's throat while the other bear hugged her. Within seconds, Anarchia's bones began to creak and her throat felt like it was being crushed. Both knives were trapped in her hand beneath the arms of the big Baldur Front soldier and every second, she felt her life draining. There was no way Anarchia could compete in pure strength, but Dius' word rang true. This man may be strong, but he is still a normal being. Planting both hands on his sides, Anarchia called upon Dius for work

To put your filthy hands on my charge? To hell with you!

With a fantastical crackle, bolts of electricity surged through all direct contact between Anarchia and the enemy and kept it going for several seconds. When she stopped, smoke was wafting off the top of the man's head and the moment his grip grew limp for a second, the arc blade came up and skewered through his jaw and straight into his head.

Hm... powers more effective than previously estimated....Well, thats him taken care of. Cant imagine him being alone...

Quickly peering into the next room, Anarchia stood to the side of the door in a typical stack up formation.

We going to go in same time or are you going to just do your thing and waltz in and crush everyone slowly?

It was slightly sarcastic, but regardless, that room was going to be cleared, either by Anarchia, Gilliams or both of their hands. That much was certain

Herleva Asler, #800000

Within very little time, the newcomer had behaved rather strangely. Though he did ask for her name, she responded simply by saying, "You may call me your enemy, a soldier."

However, her attention was quickly switched over to someone who had just come from the previous room. Assuming it to be another member of The Balder Front she prepared herself for another fight, but was baffled at the sight. This was the body she looked at, the man that got beaten to death and then shot. She was completely speechless. He was dead, she watched it happen, she even made sure to get a good look at him. To confuse her further he completely neglected to give some context and instead went on about a package. "I...don't understand." As smart as she was, the idea of someone coming back alive was ludicrous. Maybe a twin? An illusion? Not very likely, she didn't spot a source of magic but did see one around this man. He was definitely really there. "Monjo...Get ready." Her expression was easily mistaken for fear, however it was instead a feeling of complete confusion.

Dr. Kaj, white
Gunnhild was straight to the point, one of the things Kaj liked about him, he was a good choice. Having resources, a good 'face value' and experience within the military, he was the perfect man for the job.
Due to things like these Kaj did give him some slack, where he would normally just outright refuse or feed the requester to a subject somewhere Gunnhild was a very different case. Though this time he came with work, good thing was that it was the sort of work Kaj liked. Not to mention stating he was not really comfortable around the good doctor, not that he really cared as long as funding was sent his way and he got to do things his own way.
One of the metal arms cleaned themselves in a pan of water before it took the memory stick offered. This was directly plugged into a small slot on the side of Kaj's wrist device. Screens on screens with information and pictures scattered across the small but rather well-detailed screen.
Gunnhild left with the statement that Kaj should have fun and give this athlete a new arm.

Looking at the details, mechanical arms never stopping to do their thing the scientist was deep in thought for a minute.
"671" he stated towards his wrist mounted computer as he went back to work.
A few minutes later a tall and strong man entered the room. "Sir?"
"Bring me HC031 from the vault. Take it to room 28, send someone to Gunnhild for pickup details about a new subject, he'll know what it's about" His orders were to the point as always as he stopped there.
671 noded at his boss without any more words, the nod being more for himself than anyone. Leaving seconds after Kaj had turned back to his work.
He had a few things to organize. He had to get HC031 from the vault, that came first. He also had to send someone to correspond with Gunnhild about taking in a new subject. He didn't have details so he had to prepare a form for the subject to sign if this was voluntary, but Gunnhild would be able to clear up in that.

Gilliam Loren, #1a1a1a

Gilliam had a plan all along to aid his companion but he wanted to see what she did on her own. About to intervene she fixed it herself, a rather powerful jolt of electricity that would take out any non-shielded person stunned the large man plenty long enough for her to introduce his brain to one of her weapons. Falling over with a limp thud marked his end, to Gilliam's interest; though she didn't take the same pleasure in this as he did she was at least effective and no pushover.

Her words after also rang with truth and possible danger, it was not often one found a person alone in areas like these, and if there was indeed someone else in this room they were bound to have realized what went on by now and already have weapons pointed at the door.
Looking around Gilliam picked up a shattered chair and tossed it into the room, it was shredded to pieces by quick and precise weapons fire. Well, it seems Sparky were right! There were more people in there and no one had to be shot to figure it out.

Though, they were lacking in information, how many were there and just what were they armed with. A grenade would have been awesome at this point but Gilliam had not brought any weapons besides himself. Just forcing a point of gravity in the room would have been the best and simplest action, but the room were sort of large and the building had seen better days... Had he not been under orders not to level the place...
He could have used portals but even Qua had to have seen the area or having been there at some point to be able to twist time and space properly. He hated to admit it but he was metaphorically locked up at this point.

Although.....
A grin grew on the mages face, he weren't allowed to take down the building, but shake it was not mentioned!
"Give me a minute, as soon as it happens go in and do your thing, stay behind the wall until you do so." Gilliam ordered his companion as he walked away from the door but still in a position to see in through it.
"Qua, we're doing a pull-pulse" he thought to his mental companion, she didn't reply as she already knew what was going on.
Looking out through one of the very broken windows Gill raised one of his arms towards it, slowly he brought his hand together like he was crushing an orange, it seemed to bear a powerful toll on him, visibly he seemed to be stressing with this; yet he still held his odd grin.
Using several whole minutes it was not too easy to see what he had planned or what he was doing, one could only speculate.

"Now." Gilliam ordered.
For a third of a second there was an incredible powerful pull in towards the room. The whole building shook like there was a small earthquake but save some loose rubble nothing actually moved. However inside the room everything was jerked with a powerful force towards the portal, as it closed and faded from reality objects as well as a few terrorists hit the concrete wall with enough force to shatter most of their insides with audible sounds.
"Go." he ordered his fellow Valkyrie to go in and mop up in the confusion, odds of anyone still standing were incredibly low.
Speculation and knowledge of Gilliam's ability one could guesstimate that he had created a powerful gravitational field in the sky, or somewhere far away, then opened a portal close to it and the other side inside this room; gravity would pull through the gate with all it's strenght.

?-Wyll-??, #FF0000
Having seen one of the duo in the room simply escape the area, he could not help to consider that this was not due to him. In fact this sword wielding person didn't even seem to make note of the entrance of the worn out man. A slight sigh escaped his lips as he had now lost half of the possible people to answer his question.
This other woman who looked him in the face a minute ago was still there, though. Stating to the sword-man that he could consdier her as his enemy or a soldier didn't really aid Wyll. Though, she was still there and had not attacked him yet, what a glorious day. Though being confused enough for a whole collection of blind men in a toystore she seemed to talk to a Mojo to get ready... Who was Mojo?
"Oh, no. Not Mojo, please call me Wyll" he smiled honestly back at her, his clothes still drenched in blood and gore hard to tell if it was his or not. The strangest thing about him must be his skin, enough scar-tissue to make one wonder how the fuck he is still alive.
"Do you know where 'the package' is?" when mentioning the word 'the package' he made air-quotation marks as he put some emphasis on the wording. "I was to pick it up here somewhere, but finding things is hard..." he moped at the end, seemingly misreading the whole situation he could soon find himself in.

The automatic return fire that shredded the chair was a very telling sign of what is to be expected through the door. The fact that their opponents managed to nail the chair and destroy it to that degree before it hit the floor meant that they weren't slouches either. They knew how to handle their guns. Anarchia began formulating how to clear the room. It was quite dark inside, so a sudden flash of lightning and the accompanying crack COULD act in place of a flashbang. That should buy them a couple of seconds to get in and get the jump on them. As battle plans flitted through her head, Gilliam appeared to have other ideas.

"Give me a minute, as soon as it happens go in and do your thing, stay behind the wall until you do so."

Anarchia wasn't exactly thrilled that Gilliam had a plan. It was bound to be effective, but her imagination can only go so wild and she couldn't imagine what this madman had planned. But, they were a team and trust is necessary, so she hardened up and waited for his cue. Seconds ticked by over into minutes, but Anarchia wasn't that ill disciplined. She was told to wait, so wait she will do. Gilliam's cue, was not subtle at all.

The entire building shook. It wasn't a magnitude 8 earthquake, but it was definitely obvious. It was probably more gravity shennanigans from Gilliam, but it worked. The moment the words "Go" left his mouth, Anarchia darted in, leaving a trail of light behind her as she, once again, went into flash mode. Indeed, many of the soldiers inside were toppled over, with a few more groaning incredibly loudly. Since they were next to a wall, it was likely they impacted with quite a force against the wall. That meant they were low priority. Anarchia took advantage of the disorientation and leapt over the couch the few remaining upright soldiers took cover behind and proceeded to slash and cut them all down. With a few precise cuts, blood spurted from major arteries, forcing all the men to begin clutching at their wounds. With all those in the room incapacitated to some degree, Anarchia granted them mercy and methodically went to each one and slit their throats. Upon the last soldier who was whimpering near the wall, Anarchia froze. Did they want to keep one alive for a quick interrogation?

Hey. Do we keep one alive for quick questioning or just eliminate all hostiles?

As she asked Gilliam about the fate of the man, Anarchia spotted a rather large, pink, plush unicorn sitting in the corner of the room. Even in the dim lighting, it was quite obvious the conditions it was in. Stains were plastered all over the fur, it was tied up in a rather "odd" manner and since its rear was poking up in the air, a rather suspicious hole could be seen, equally stained. Hanging nearby is a whole slew of non-human sexual aids of equally filthy condition. Anarchia spat in disgust.

Ugh! Disgusting.... Maybe we should bypass the questioning and just cut his damn throat.

Herleva Asler, #800000

The mans nonchalance was confusing. Was the fact that he was beaten to death and shot in the head just another day to him? He didn't seem to want to fight, so Herleva stood at a little more ease. He was after some kind of package, and he clearly wasn't with The Balder Front. Perhaps a member of The Arcane Dead? Despite the lack of information for the newly appearing group Herleva was extremely skeptical that he was with them. Speaking back to this man who looked like nothing but scar tissue, Herleva responded, prepared but still at ease, "I apologize but I don't know what you are talking about."

Glancing around the room she looked for anything that would be a clue, but without any information as to what the package even was this was doubtful. Given that he even called it a package made Herleva confident that he wouldn't spill any information if asked. Hopefully if she refrained from showing curiosity he might give a little more detail.

Director Gunnhild, #808000

Before he was able to head back up to his office another worker came down to the vault, stopping Gunnhild from proceeding.

"Sir, sorry to stop you, but I need to get Artifact HC031 by request of Doctor Kaj."

"Sounds about right. Wait here." Gunnhild said as he walked towards the code based lock and punched in the correct keys. With the sound of steel moving and air powered pistons the massive door slowly opened, showing a smaller room. Really it was more of a hallway, enough room to bring in and out objects that might not fit through a small doorway. Scanning his hand, a loud noise could be heard as air was filtered out of the room behind this locked door and flooded with new air. This was ti minimize the radiation left from its security system. It took a fair 45 seconds before Gunnhild punched in the code to open the second vault door. Behind this door was a fairly large storage containing all sorts of individually locked boxes, lockers, and chests. They seemed to be lock with the keycards that certain employees had, ensuring even further that nobody would steal any artifacts.

It was quite clear that the initiative had been working for some time on artifacts due to the sheer amount of unused artifacts. Granted many of the storages were empty, but the amount they had was astonishing. The entire room was organized both alphabetically and numerically. Without taking any detours, Gunnhild walked towards the locker labeled HC031 and opened it with his key card. Inside sat a glass tube containing liquid metal. This was an artifact that was created from scrap metal and proved to be capable of some astonishing feats, but the only way to make it work would be to put it into the subjects veins and replace their blood.

Heading back out, motion sensors triggered the closing of both vault doors. Handing the glass cylinder to the scientist, Gunnhild spoke to Kaj's middleman, "Don't drop it." And with that headed back into the elevator, this time closing the doors before anyone was able to intercept him this time. The athletic young man who lost his arm was waiting on the third floor for Gunnhild to take care of the legal business.

OOC: not my best post, but this is how it is being locked in dialogue!
----------------

Gilliam Loren, #1a1a1a

Gilliam didn't really like being the supportive type rather than the one doing the work himself, but in some cases he didn't have a choice, sadly this was such a case. And to Gilliam's amusement she did perform as he had hoped and had taken care of everyone in the room by the time that the mage felt like he had gotten over the worst of the fatigue.
He did like showing his power but he didn't like feeling drained.
Entering the room he surveyed the chaos, seems like most of them survived his initial pulse, but his colleague had taken good care to ventilate their throats rather well. This room.... The stuff they had in it... He understood the whole lonely aspect of things but fucking contain yourself...
Then a question was given to Gilliam, one he almost struggled in understanding. Leaving someone alive? Well... he could see the logic in it but he weren't even certain what he were to ask or how to ask it...
"I don't know, ask Herleva" he replied to the question about questioning the terrorist. Even though he felt that he'd do better work in making him into abstract art on a wall somewhere.

?-Wyll-??, #FF0000

"Oh, you don't know, ah well, take this as a present" he smiled at the slightly confused valkyrie as he tossed a live grenade over to her and turned around leaving the room the way he came from. Not really expecting anything special to happen he might or might not have forgotten to state that this was a paint-grenade with pink paint. Would harm no one unless you eat the thing before it blows.
He left the room and headed towards the hallway that the valkyrie came in from.

"I can see this Jormundgandr." I reved the bike smoking the tire before taking off. Weaving through the trees I catch up to the team who seemed to have been pretty busy already. I hop off the bike and change Drumg into sword form by pulling my necklace off. I walk up to a wall and use Armagedon Ram to break it down allowing for entry, but upon the wall falling I stumbled upon patrol who opened fired the minute they spot me. Before I could be hit I used Armagedon shield running at them then reverting Drumg to his regular form using Armagedon blade to slice everyone in the room in two. "Let's move on Alex."

Alex, blue
Hopping of the bike and quickly following behind Lin Alex looks around the hall and into the rooms they pass curiously. Remembering the place they needed to be was on the higher floors "wouldn't it just be faster to break through the roof Lin?" He looks at the ceiling above him then back at Lin expectantly "Or is are we not supposed to break anything here too?"

OOC: Welp, locked in convo with Squee

Gilliam was of no help at all. After the disturbing revelation of what these "gentlemen" do in their spare time, Anarchia was finding it slightly hard to not execute this one right here and now. However, logically speaking, asking Herleva would be the most appropriate course of action, so she did just that. With a hand to her ear, Anarchia tried to contact their leader.

Herleva. This is Anarchia. Were we to eliminate all hostiles or do you wish to take any of them prisoners for interrogation? We can spare some of the more ranked enemies if you want?

Quickly, while she waited for Herleva's response, Anarchia frisked the man and emptied his pockets. Besides a crumbled up box of cigarettes, a pack of erotic playing cards, a few dollar notes and a beaten ID card, the man didnt have much on him. Given the man's less than impressive gear and his somewhat piss poor composure, Anarchia was pretty sure this manw as quite far down the hierarchy ladder. More likely than not, they weren't going to get much out of him. Still, it was worth trying something. Slowly, she slid the knife under his neck and let the blade rest there.

Well, I suppose its a matter of time. If HQ decides we need someone of higher rank, I guess our acquaintence would only be for the few minutes we met. Savour what little time you have left.

Hopefully, this would frighten the already distraughted soldier to reveal what little he may know. He isn't going to live that long, might as well make use of him

Status
Not open for further replies.