The Odd One (Sign Ups, Plot, and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

♡Mesy♡

Original poster
Interest check: INTEREST CHECK - Deep Monstrositys

In a dark world where days are short and nights are long, Our time is short and humanity is running out. Zombies around every corner and stretch of land. Everyone hears rumors about the Alpha and Omega zombies. How the Alpha is the evil ruler planning on whipping humanity off the map. And how there is an Omega, who is striving to help humanity win the war. How they both are practically human except infected. How they both have the power to think for themselves, have their own emotions, and how they can even talk and act at their own free will. But little does everyone know. These rumors are not just some fairy tale. They are true.

In this rp, you will start out in the city of Downtown Charleston, SC. Whether you start out paired with a partner or group, or you prefer to be a lone wolf, It's all up to you. Whatever fits your choice of survival. Eventually everyone will run into each other anyways, unless you die. Scavenging is a must to survive. Trust is widdled down to the root.

I'm still open to suggestions for the plot, things you guys might want or want to see happen in this rp. I want this rp to be pretty realistic. Which means no one is invincible. No one will have the ability to run out into a horde with a katana and run out untouched. Not everyone is able to make a headshot on every shot, unless you're like a military sniper with the training and experience for that kind of thing, and even then it wont be EVERY shot.

Alpha: This zombie controls all other zombies to a degree except the Omega. The Alpha has the ability to communicate with zombies, and humans alike. And able to order the zombie horde, aslong they are near the zombies they are ordering, can not order zombies from a different town than the town you're in. Completely impossible. However, the Alpha does want the Omega dead alongside the humans. This zombie can talk, act, and think on it's own free will, and has it's own emotions.

Omega: The zombie, just like the alpha, has the ability to communicate with zombies and humans alike. Also just like the alpha, This zombie can talk, act, and think on it's own free will, and has it's own emotions.

Name:
Sexuality:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance: (Unlike some people, I'm not picky with pictures)
Role:
Personality:
Bio:

Backpack: (You can not carry an entire arsenal.)

Weapon: (Be realistic, You can't carry a bazooka down the streets if you're a civilian.)

Alpha: (Reserved by EternalInfinity)
Omega: Grace Fischer (♡Mesy♡)
Survivors: (Infinate, Always open)
Connor McKinley (Beowulf)
Lloyd Crispin (An Otaku)

Charleston-South-Carolina.jpg

historic-downtown-charleston.jpg

cc56891b9d888c977ec134c33bde2893.jpg

downtown_charleston_real_estate-04.jpg

Charleston%202.jpg

e610eafffbdf7c847ca3c60a8ece93dd.jpg

Downtown_charleston_street_portraits_SC-6-of-15.jpg

yorktown-aerial.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Grace Fischer
Sexuality: Probably doesn't matter since she's a zombie and nobody is probably going to want that kind of interaction with her, But She's bisexual. Just in case.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 114 lbs
Appearance:
0fea05eca275032e6c0a00db7a965517.jpg

Role: Omega Zombie
Personality:
Grace was, and still is, a pretty sweet girl, though she can have a bit of a temper from time to time. She's kind and caring, especially towards the humans, After all she is trying to save them. She's protective. It's not easy to make her cry after all she's been through, but she can still cry. She has will power that's for sure. She may not be super strong but she still is pretty fast for a zombie and some humans. She's pretty dang smart. Instead of eating humans she's been living on animals like pigs, cow, sheep, horse, deer, or really any animal she can get her hands on except for dogs and cats. She really likes dogs and cats. She can, however, drink human beverages and still enjoys the taste, though she doesn't really need it. Can she be trusted? Well it depends on whether or not she can trust you.

She does have a bad side though. Her enemies beware, she will not hesitate to kill anything in her way, human or zombie alike. Though her objective is to save the humans, if a human threatens her life, she will kill. She does not hold remorse towards the things and people she kills.
Bio:
Before the zombie apocalypse Grace was the average college student. Always kept her nose out of everyone else's buisness, hung out with her friends, was a bit of a nerd, strived to get atleast passing grades, was studying to be an animationist. She ran on the track team and did gymnastics. She wasn't exactly popular but she wasn't hated by anyone either.

Then, the apocalypse hit, Her and her family went on a search for a community to find safety in. But, in that search, Her and her family was slaughtered. But not just by anyone. By the Alpha and a few normal zombies that was under his comand. The Alpha was the one who bit Grace, which caused her to become the Omega. Because of his bite.

Now, Grace goes through her days, searching for the one who bit her and turned her into this monster hungry for flesh. But, instead of eating human flesh, Grace prefers eating animals, she's like the vegetarian out of the zombies. She also spends her days running away from scientist and military personel, because if she's caught by them, she'd most likely get killed.

Backpack:
Mainly anything that was in her pockets since she was turned. There's not really any need for her to carry a back pack because she's a zombie.

Just so happens that in her pockets she's carrying a zippo lighter, a pencil, a pen, her pocket journal, and a cell phone.

Weapon:
Come on, Even though she's the Omega, she's still a zombie. Her body is her weapon. Her hands, her feet, her nails (Which basically act as claws if she scratches you), her teeth, etc.

I'll start working on a character in the next couple days =^.^=

((WIP))
Name: Connor McKinley
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 186 lb
Appearance:
03e08e41b6fbfa331171fd324b678906.jpg

Walks with an almost unnoticable limp, and has a scar from when he was shot as a teenager.
Role: Survivor
Personality: Connor is a bit of a cynic. People are only looking out for themselves, and the few gated communities are praying that they have safety in numbers. That, odds are, someone besides themselves is going to get shot. And that any survivor he might meet outside of those communities are looking, waiting, for when he turns his back so they can stab it. But saying he hates people would be a stretch. He dislikes them, that's a more fitting word. If they're on their last leg with no food and water, he'll give them some before he tells them to get the hell off of his turf.

Bio: Connor was not born cynical, no one really is. Something had to happen to make him what he is now. Before that something is unimportant and truth be told rather boring, he was a good kid, did what he was told, etc. But around his 15 birthday, right smack dab in the middle of puberty, was when he changed. He was young, stupid, and needed money. So, he and a couple friends devised the grand idea to rob the local gas station. Everything was going great until the cashier pulled a gun out and the cops showed up. His two friends panicked and rushed the cashier who shot at all three of them and hit Connor in the leg and scaring the other two off. Naturally Connor was left in the dust, grabbing his leg in pain as his friends slipped out and the cops came in. Cop, actually, a large part of them chased down his friends.

Having been abandoned by his friends left a bigger impact on Connor then spending some time in juvenile detention. If he couldn't depend on his friends to help him, then who could? The answer was simple, him and only him. When the apocalypse came around, that philosophy is what's kept him alive so far. So he likes to think anyways.

Backpack: So first things first, he has a military surplus rucksack, early bird gets the worm and all. The zipper was busted on it when he got it but after finding a replacement and sewing that on it works just fine, if a bit less water proof then when it originally was. In, and on, that rucksack is a canteen, mess ware for when he wants to eat (the ground is filthy and he won't use his hands like a savage), swiss army knife so he can open up cans and other misc. stuff, and keys to the run down, beat up, wheel less, punctured gas tank piece of crap that is his shelter. And to top it all off he has a couple extra rounds for his Winchester.

Weapon: The lever action Winchester, one of the guns that tamed the West. And it still has what it takes to blow a hole in some rotten corpse's skull. He's also found a machete in the same military surplus store he got the rucksack from, a hidden diamond in the rough that the surplus store had turned into after the apocalypse.

Last edited:
@Ruby.
Alright.

@Beowulf
I find him very interesting from what I just read. I can't wait to see his Bio.

I'll give this a go. I'll reserve the Alpha Zombie if possible.

Reactions: An Otaku
The Bio, of course.... Someone help me I have no clue what I'm going to do.

@EternalInfinity
Of course. Nobody else has asked about reserving that spot. I'll pm you and we'll plot about the Alpha's and Omega's story.

@Beowulf
If you want you can pm me and I can help you add on to what you already have.

WIP
-0-
NAME: Lloyd Crispin
SEXUALITY: hetero
HEIGHT: 185cm/6'1"
WEIGHT: 70kg/154lb
APPEARANCE:
shizuo_heiwajima___durarara__by_ja_renders-d4zi1pd.png

ROLE: Survivor
PERSONALITY: In a word, personable; Lloyd gives off a trustable aura and appears invested in other people. However this is an act refined through his occupation prior to the apocalypse. His true attitude could be described as "dead inside" mixed with "adrenaline junky."
BIO:
Lloyd worked a dozen jobs in half as many months, being let go each time because of spats with clientele. The only thing to keep him going was his girlfriend, Rose Myers, who ended up leaving him thereafter. Consumed with fury, he developed hobbies such as house redecoration (breaking shit) and home cooking (substances abuse) until a concerned neighbor - with a hole in their wall from a flung table - arranged for Lloyd to receive "counseling." Months of rehab couldn't shake his smoking and drinking, but his aggression became nye inexistant thanks to a new hobby - acting.

He'd "freely joined" a local performing arts theater which he grew to greatly enjoy, until they were shut down due to economical issues. This was the final snap. But instead of smashing things with other things in an alcoholic frenzy, Lloyd broke inside and turned into an automaton with a charming smile. Though apparently shattering his soul and faking all emotion was all it took to land a steady job as he was hired to work at a well-enough club. For almost two years, he was Lloyd the Bartender whom patreons could always look to for a friendly face and general encouragement. Completely sober, too - due to job requirements - but smoking remained a habit. His aggression was still being released in his apartment, but now through verbal venting at a cat who'd broken into his apartment some weeks before to clean up the mess left between a fight with Lloyd and his 'fridge. The cat has been named Myers after his ex-girlfriend to assist with the mental image Lloyd needs when seething at the adorable, pudgy feline.

One day a work when it was exceptionally quiet, Lloyd was recovering from a failed suicide via rope until said quiet was replaced with hordes of the undead. What happened next involved Lloyd and a bar patreon blowing up the kitchen, smashing through the living dead with frying pans and steak knives, stealing his boss's hummer, wrecking his boss's hummer, and rescuing Myers the cat. Throughout it all, Lloyd had felt positively invigorated despite having wanted to kill himself. It seemed being put into life and death situations where he got to beat up (dead) people was extremely satisfying.

Lloyd, Myers, the bar-goer, and the bar-goer's Toyota Tundra were last seen setting off for a military-protected safe zone...

BACKPACK: Myers the Cat, couple ammunition boxes, several cigarette cartons, and etc. TBE
CMIdO7TVAAECubf.jpg

WEAPON(S): Glock, cast-iron skillet, truck

Hello all, I want to apologize for my absence. Real life stuff happened. But I do still want to do this rp if everyone is still interested.

Yup! I'm definitely still interested.

Speaking of which. I hope my character set-up is somewhat close to the idea for this RP...

Is it finished?
Uh... Sort of? As I understand the RP's story, yes it is. But if any changes are introduced, or particular intricacies, I might be interested in editing some bits. Unlikely though. I've also left room for another Role-Player to be involved in my character's background if they want to not be alone when this starts. But that's up for grabs.

So all in all. Yeah, it's pretty much finished.

Uh... Sort of? As I understand the RP's story, yes it is. But if any changes are introduced, or particular intricacies, I might be interested in editing some bits. Unlikely though. I've also left room for another Role-Player to be involved in my character's background if they want to not be alone when this starts. But that's up for grabs.

So all in all. Yeah, it's pretty much finished.
Alrighty, with that knowledge, your character is accepted.

Reactions: An Otaku
Status
Not open for further replies.