The Ochin March

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now? You mean right now?" Symphy looked around realizing just how right Anna was. She stood ready to run by.her side.

Ooc: sorry that was short

OOC: its ok i'm running out of ideas too

IC:

"Yes right now, come one stay together with me," with that said Annalaey marched in through the battle field and knew it wouldn't be easy. The enemies approached her with clubs and hammers and the Arar's would come carrying their swords. Annalaey was quick on her feet and never let her guard down but she just hoped Symph was okay she somehow worried alot about her.

"O-Okay.." Symphy pulled both of her daggers from her thighs. She focused only on the larger opponents, keeping a distance from the Stars. Symphy took a deeo breThren and went to work. She cut through her opponents aiming only at the vital points assuring that she took each enemy down with a single blow. Her opponents were large and slow. Symphy easily dodged their hammers and clubs, and even though her counter strikes were percise they were reckless leaving her clothes bloodstained. By now she had taken out at least 12 enemies and was doing pretty good at keeping away from her fellow Arar. Occasionally she would look back at Anna to make sure she was doing okay.But for some reason she was already panting. But why? She certainly wasn't out of shape. Then the girl noticed. It wasnt fatigue that caused it, it was the situation. More and more enemies were crowding and this would end no time soon. Symphonia could tell how scaredshe was becoming. She could feel her fear about to swallow her. Her body shook and she started to sweat bullets. Eventually Symphy froze and drop her daggers, she was too afraid to even reach towards her sheathed blade. She couldn't move. Was she going to die here? Seconds later a Nahlo soldier tackled her to the ground. She wanted to scream so badly but choked on her own words. In her head she cursed herself. Why am I so weak? She kept thinking. The Nahlo was heavy and his hands started to slowly creep up to her throat. Symphy knew she was going to die. She closed her eyes awaiting the pain. Suddenly many slicing noises could be heard above her. Symphy opened her eyes to see the Nahlo that was on her in peices yards away. Standing over her was an Arar she almost forgot about. He was called seargeant Cutler. That wasn't his real name but a nicknamez he got due to his excellent swordsmanship. Symphy quickly got to her feet and hugged her fellow Arar. "Cutler thank you! I thought I was done for." Symphy smiled repeatedly thanking the man who said nothing back. Then Symphy started to feel cold, she could hear drips among th violence. Looking down she saw blood, her own blood. There was a blade threw her stomach and blood continuely leaked out. She looked up at Cutler trying to find words that never came. Cutler spoke " You don't fool me you filthy traitor! You left us for that pitiful excuse for a witch? Die" Those were his last words before he pulled the blade from Symphys stomach. She dropped to the floor with a deadweight thud. Her vision was completly blurred Nd she was utterly silent. She just laid there.

IC:

Annalaey didn't realize how much absorbed she got in the fighting, she killed soldier after soldier and didn't hesitate to do so, her only aim was to keep heading further in the battle field so that they could escape. Annalaey saw her escape route and felt victorious she turned around and noticed Symph lying in the pit of the battlefield. Annalaey's eyes were almost in tears, she prayed for her not be dead as she rushed over to her. Annalaey before she could reach her was confronted by an Arar, "I see you wanna join your friend." Annalaey flared with anger and swished her staff at him and as she exceeded to attack him she noticed he as quite strong with single grapple move he threw her staff away, "Now let's see what you've got." he spoke as he threw his dagger away too. Taking her fighting stance she attacked blow after blow which he dodged and then grapeled her and smacked her in the ground. Annalaey got on her feet and then summoned a spell, the ground where he stood cracked making his legs weak and then a blow of strong gust of wind sent him flying, she ran to him grabbing her staff and gave him a few good blows at his sensitive spots. He managed to resist and approached for a grapple move again that's when Annalaey picked up Symphy's daggers and thrust one in his neck the other in his pelvis. He dropped dead then and there as she pulled the daggers out, she was covered in blood as she headed towards Symph who she carried on her back and out of the battle feild.

Annalaey found peace in the forest near a stream where she lay Symphy under the shades and treated to her wounds, Annalaey had snuck in the slider cams and stolen their weapons and clothes and also some food and herbs. She felt lucky to come out alive but right now she just hoped Symphonia would open her eyes. She had bandaged her wounds and sat by her meditating as a few tiny critters would show up showing a friendly gesture.

( hope this works as coming in lol)

Eliot stood croutched as he watched the two interact he wasn't sure wether to approach them or not he wasn't that good with talking to people i mean..well he was kinda shy he watched them as they engaged in a battle between a soilder then he watched the two felames as one carried the other by a stream he stood and walked over quietly then spoke " um exuse me" he wasn't sure what to say next but looking at the female's wound's he knew he could help.

OOC: yays finally a new member to play with =D btw did you decide what race are you? that would help and thnks for joining

IC:

Annalaey sat by the tree near Symphy meditating when her sixth sense picked up another force nearby, she opened her eyes and glanced around, she grabbed hold of Symphy's dagger and observed when she heard someone speak, "Um excuse me." he might have just spoken three words but Annalaey jumped to her feet with the dagger and took her stance, "Name yourself? Who are you and why are you here?" Annalaey demanded, she could never be too careful, her long blonde hair were untied and hung loosely over her revealing outfit. She'd wear a cloak over it usually but since she didn't expect anyone she was in her normal attire.

Eliot was a bit schocked when she reached for her weapon and then he smiled " im Eliot from the Bana i wish to help tend to the needs of your commrad" his voice was caring and he stood wating for an responce.

Symphonia layed there quite unpeacefully. She could neither speak nor move around too much. She was sweating bullets but her heartbeat was incredibly slow. She lost a lot of blood after being stabbed by Cutler. Her wounds were taken care of but there was continuous internal bleeding throughout her small intestine. Her akin was pale from the bloodloss and sweat caused her feathers to stick to her head quite unevenly. It could be seen that the bandages wouldn't hold her blood back for long.

IC:

Annalaey retreated when the man spoke, "I'm Eliot from the Bana, I wish to help tend to the needs of your comrad." Annalaey smiled a strong confident smiled, "I'm Annalaey, I'm a Bana and a mage." turning to Symph she noticed how restless she was and then gesture him to go head and take a look at her. "I'm sorry for my reaction and since you're helping us, if there's anyway I can repay you pleas let me know." Annalaey spoke and sat down beside Symph, "The bandages won't hold for long."

Elliot returned the smile and crouched down and pulled some new bandages out of his bag here and you'll need this he handed her a jar filled with green gook " its an old remedy and it will heal her wounds place a small about on the wounded areas and it shoudl work in a few minutes" he looked at the wounded female then at annalaey " is she a sibling? friend?"

After a couple of moments the pain was to much for Symphonia. She fell unconscious and her body stopped moving.
Before that she swore she could hear Annalaey talking to someone. It sounded like... A man?

Status
Not open for further replies.