The Ochin March

Status
Not open for further replies.
.Smyphonia sighed and grumbled leaving a cute pout on her face. "Names Symphonia.. Symphonia Toren. But, call me Sypmhy" She retorted rather playfully while she made mean faces at Mason behind his back. "Ugh.. Mason's so.. Ugh! I can't stand him." Her pout grew wider as she thought about ways to get back at Mason. She was broken out of thought by the womans request for a cloak. "A cloak? Well, I guess there's no harm in that. Follow me." She led the girls to a horsedriven cart with an old creaky door. "B-By the way, What's your name miss?". She asked while opening the door and yanking out a long greyish cloak before quickly slamming the door again. Shortly after, horses near the front of the ambush squad started acting rather squeamishly causing the crew to gear up and Symphy to smile. "Finally.." She whispered

IC:

Annalaey couldn't help but smile at the girls pout, she was quite something Annalaey only pitied how she was forced into war at such a young age and then being a delicate gender. She seemed kind enough as she led her into a little hideout of hers, stable actually where some of her clan members were seen too. Annalaey felt a bit exposed but kept her composure. She turned to the girl when she was asked her name, "I'm Annalaey and I happen to be a mage." She added while talking to Symphy. "It's quite a warm place I must say." Annalaey spoke looking around.

Symphy gave a genuinely cute smile. "Thanks most of us are pretty friendly Annalaey..." Symphy went over the pretty name in her head. " Wait a mage? A mage! Thanks perfect!" This seemed to excite her as she stretched and padded a horse next to her. "That's great Anna!" She said not even noticing she had somewhat nicknamed you. "Your gonna be a big help in a couple of minutes. Symphy ran around helping other soilders with last minute preparations to their armor. She even forgot you were tied to her in all the excitement. "This is gonna be way easy!". She stopped suddenly turning to Annalaey with another smile. But Symphy was the only one smiling right now... Every other shoulder stood tense and ready in battle formation.

( i was wondering if i could join mabey be a Bana?)

OOC: yays a new player

IC:

Annalaey noticed slowly around her as the atmosphere was changing, Symphonia was too excited by the matter that Annalaey or Anna as she had nicknamed was a mage. Annalaey noticed how she was dragged here and there while Symphonia ran around getting the work done but soon Annalaey felt threat and was alert. She held her staff tightly and turned to face the other Arar's as she got into her battle position and as she did she put Symphy behind her as if protecting her. "I'm not here to hurt anyone, I'm a captive." She looked at all the strong soldiers and gasped a bit, "But come near me and it'll cost you more than you can imagine." she spoke bitterly. Annalaey also looked about for means of escape and saw that it would be quite hard to do so. "Symphy a little help!" she whispered to her.

Symphonia was compltly naieve on Annalaey's feelings towards the operations. She was caught off gaurd by the prisoners sudden stand. "H-Help you out?.. But.. I" The other knights semmed to nly laugh at the prisoners brave stand."Girl, your GOING to fight..." One of the taler knights said. Symphy now saw what was going on. Anna didn't want to fight or participate in the ambush squad. For unknown reasons Symphonia had to help for she knew the knights wouldn't take no for an answer. "Anna... Follow my lead." Symphy whispered while pulling a dagger from its sheath and a small orb from her pocket. She whispered again. "I'll come find you after this battle." Shortly after the small orb fell to the for and popped cuasing a flurry of smke to escape and shrou the feild. Symphy cut the rope connecting the two "Go Anna!" She pushed the woman towards the bush while the smoke faded and the other knights stood in disbeleif.

IC:

Annalaey noticed how innocent Symphy was to realize what was happening but the girl was smart she thought on her feet. Annalaey gasped as the taller knights mocked her with a smirk. Symphy threw a smoke bomb and cut her rope and pushed her into the bushes. Annalaey was worried about Symphy and so with a swift hand while the smoke was slowly fading she grabbed her pulled her with her into the bushes. "You're really dumb you know. They could just behead you if they found out you helped me escape you know." Annalaey spoke looking through the bushes and then trying to find a way out. When she found an opening she walked out sneakily, "This way they'll think I've held you hostage, when you return you can say you escaped, do you follow?" Annalaey asked and then looked around as if seeking for a way to head out to her territory but a strong feeling told her she'd be here for a while.

Symphy was yanked into the bushed while abit dense headed on the situation. Upon realizing what had just happened she turned to Anna"Yeah... T-Thank you". She bowed curtiously. " Im sorry" She cursed under her breath." Your really smart you know?" She admitted with a little blush on her cheek. "Now what will we do?". Symphy peeked through the bush and racked her brain for an escape route. By this time footprints could be heard in the distance. But what faction was it? The Bana maybe? Whos knows but this gave Symphy an idea " What if we use the next battle as a distraction?"

IC:

Annalaey smiled simply at the girls bow and patted her back, "All's good." as Symphy tried to looked through the bushes for an alternative Annalaey heard footsteps, 'battle?' she thought and then turned to Symph who gave quite a brilliant idea. "You're smart you know that?" Annalae told her and pulled her along by the hand, "You can fight enemies right?" Annalaey asked just in case, she was a solider but she was young although she did seem skilled Annalaey noticed because of her escape plan with the smoke bomb. "Stay close and sorry if you get hit by my staff." She already warned her, it had happened a lot in her life, her own soldiers getting knocked out by the wave of her staff.

Symphy gave a cheerful giggle and blushed at the compliment. "Thanks." She said before before being pulled by Anna. "Can i fight? Hell yeah!" Just the thought of a fight seemed to excite the girl, maybe a little too much for her delicate age. Even though Symphy though of herself as quite skilled, there was always a doubt that she would lose to an opponent who most certainly filled out in the strength department. Strength was always something she lacked. Symphy was broken out of her thought when she was forced to keep her distance from the staff while staying close to the woman. Symphy looked ahead eagely awaiting what came next

IC:

Annalaey noticed asa common enemy approached the Nahlo, they were brutes and Annalaey looked at Symphy, we have a common enemy let's stick to team work with that said Annalaey thrusted her staff in the ground creating a tiny spell and then swung her staff at the Nahlo who resisted it way better than expected and Annalaey hissed. Annalaey decided to do this the old fashioned way and showed great skill in staff wielding as she aimed for all the weak spots of the Nahlo soldier, a hit in the gut, a hit on the rib a power hit at the crotch point and then a slapping gush on the face leaving the soldier scarred and dead. Annalaey turned to see how Symphy was holding up she had a feeling she too would be occupied with enemies and just hoped she didn't get hit by her staff.

Symphy watched the mages demonstration of her skilled magic prowess. She found it hard to keep near to Anna while side stepping her staff. The second she lost focus she was quickly knocked to the floor by a Nahlo soilder and fell with a thud. Why didn't she see them come from behind. Was she reallyy that taken with Anna? "Stay focused Symph" she told herself while looking up and the slowly approaching Nahlo who knocked her down. There were two of them now. Symphonia thought quickly. She knew they were increadibly strong but terribly slow. She smirked, and got up with a groan. Her first move was to keep them still. She pulled both daggers out and charged at the first one and slid underneath him. Shortly after regaining balance she jabbed a dagger through the muscle tissue in his left thigh. The big oaf wailed and fell to his knee. Symphy quickled turned around avoiding a poorly swung punch thrown by the second Nahlo. She bounced back using nw momentum to charged into the much bigger for, landing an elbow to the gut. This caused him to bend over giving Symphy the perfect opening to stick her dagger right through his head. She held it there for a moment while blood dripped on her shoulder before momentarily.pulling it out and watching the Nahlo fall with a thud. She then turned towards the other still trying to pull her dagger from his leg and she smiled. "let me help with that." She pupled her dagger from his thigh and watched the Nahlo squirm. She then finished the job by delivering a swift cut to the Nahlos throat. Symphy sighed and turned to Anna while wiping her shoulder.

IC:

Annalaey was amazed by the young soldiers skill and just stood there watching while Symph stood there with two Nahlo's knocked down, "You're way stronger and faster than me, I mean you took out two of them like a piece of cherry pie." she spoke and then smiled, as she walked closer she looked one glance at the wounds on the dead enemies and then to her dagger and spoke, "You so have to teach me how to master a dagger." With that said Annalaey looked around, "I hope we have a clearing to escape." Annalaey looked at Symphy and asked, "Symphonia do you...want to run away from all of this?" Because it was what Annalaey was trying to do but there seemed to be no escape everyone was battling each other blindly and more lives were being lost everyday. Annalaey was tired and she wanted to run away, she knew that wasn't possible but hiding and keeping her distance could surely bring her peace.

(ill watch for a moment then let my character come in)

OOC: well i'm sorta lost honestly we'd love if you joined and gave in new ideas you know but as you wish we'll be waiting ^^

Symphonia would only blush at Annalaeys comments." I guess, I mean maybe I am." The girl spoke with modesty. "What about you? You took that one down withouht even physically touching him!" Symphy spoke genuinely amazed. Magic always seemed to impress her. "A-And yeah, I'll teach you how to use one when I get the chance. She smiled still a little excited.

Symphy looked around for an opening to escape. It seemed it may actually come if they waited abit. But for how long? There wasnt any proof that anything would gp their way right now. The young girl was broken put of thought when Annas words struck home."R-Run away? B-But..." Those words sounded so nice at the moment. Symphy had an obligation to her knights and she loved to fight but she always had a strange feeling going into battle. A feeling that maybe she wasjt doing the right thing. A feeling that she could die at any moment and no one would care. A feeling of fear. "Could we even do that? Would that even work?" Symphy shit Anna a distressed look filled with disbelief.

IC:

Annalaey looked at the curiosity and confusion in the girls eyes and put her hand on her shoulder, "We can try! All I want to know is if you're willing to come with me. I know in today's times its hard but we'll make it through, whaddaya say Symph?" Annalaey smiled but then looked at the expression on her face, "What's wrong?!" Annalaey asked worried.

What to say, what to do? That line kept rambling through Symphys head. There were so many incalculable risks if she accepted Annas offered but could she really go back? I mean yeah I enjoy fighting but could I really go back to living everyday with the fear of dying. No... I know i cant. I'm scared to die and so...
"Y-Yeah I will. She said cheerfully.

IC:

Annalaey smiled warmly at her and then looked ahead, "Then we set out, from right now." turning back to her she spoke, "We'll need resources, weapons and clothes for shelter." she added, "I say we head north, the denser the forest the lesser the soldiers, I believe as warriors we can survive. I know there's more to where we live there has to be some other race out there living in peace who can take us in." Annalaey partially spoke her mind out. Smiling at Symph she asked, "Ready to take a sprint?"

Status
Not open for further replies.