The Oath Has Been Made.

• Thread starter MadeFromBrokenParts
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MadeFromBrokenParts

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?: *cough*master*cough*...but you can call me Dante.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: last i checked i was male, i'm sure that hasn't changed.

How old are you?: twenty one

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: yes and no...i've roleplayed before but its been a while, my site went down and had not found another that seemed interesting till now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?: for normal roleplays i like a group of people but for mature it tends to be easier with just one partner, not that a group couldn't be fun, heh.

Any particular Roleplay your looking for? Music types mostly bands (i.e. rock bands, pop bands, etc) hard to find but fun to play.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?: sitting under the large sakura tree by the lake as a gentle breeze flows through the air.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? we are by Hollywood undead.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

How Drake! Welcome to the site!

i thank you both for the welcome and i'm sure i will my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.