The Nursery Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connie was quiet for a moment, thinking as she finished her food, then her eyes lit up a little. "I just remembered something about Mirabelle that just might be the kind of thing you're looking to find out."
"Sweet. The floor is yours." said Is, as she swallowed her food. She finished her food, and cleaned her tray. "Tell me, whisper, cause the walls have ears you know?"

"Sweet. The floor is yours." said Is, as she swallowed her food. She finished her food, and cleaned her tray. "Tell me, whisper, cause the walls have ears you know?"
Connie nodded in understanding as she stood and went to clear her tray, then leaned in and whispered in Is' ear. "I've caught her masturbating in the bathroom across the hall from our dorm almost a dozen times in the past two weeks, but she doesn't have a clue that I know."

Connie nodded in understanding as she stood and went to clear her tray, then leaned in and whispered in Is' ear. "I've caught her masturbating in the bathroom across the hall from our dorm almost a dozen times in the past two weeks, but she doesn't have a clue that I know."
"Awesome! Thanks, now if she steps out of line again, I can use this to fuck with her! Or, if I feel like using it." said Is deviously.

"Thanks Con." said Is. She left and went to the gym. There, she saw Mirabelle talking to a few friends. She considered threatening her again, but didn't want to go back to the punishment room again. Instead, she went to overhear her conversation. "...I'm going to check out that little gathering later tonight. Wanna come?" asked Mirabelle. "I heard that a certain someone will be there, and I need you guys to help me with something. I've got some dirt on Is, the chick that I fought earlier. Wanna hear it? But you can't tell anyone else..." Is saw her whisper to her friends, and felt furious, ready to attack.

"Thanks Con." said Is. She left and went to the gym. There, she saw Mirabelle talking to a few friends. She considered threatening her again, but didn't want to go back to the punishment room again. Instead, she went to overhear her conversation. "...I'm going to check out that little gathering later tonight. Wanna come?" asked Mirabelle. "I heard that a certain someone will be there, and I need you guys to help me with something. I've got some dirt on Is, the chick that I fought earlier. Wanna hear it? But you can't tell anyone else..." Is saw her whisper to her friends, and felt furious, ready to attack.
"No problem," Connie said as she headed towards the gym after Is. When she overheard a bit of what Mira was saying she scowled and shook her head. "Don't try what you did last time again," she whispered. "It didn't end well for any of us."

"No problem," Connie said as she headed towards the gym after Is. When she overheard a bit of what Mira was saying she scowled and shook her head. "Don't try what you did last time again," she whispered. "It didn't end well for any of us."
Is was startled. "What the fu-" She grabbed Connie and pushed her against the wall to hide. "Are you tailing me?" Is asked. She looked over and saw the other girls giggling. "Dammit Connie! I should've went in there and stopped her! Now they're going to spread rumours about me!" Is yelled. She walked off, trying not to scream.

Is was startled. "What the fu-" She grabbed Connie and pushed her against the wall to hide. "Are you tailing me?" Is asked. She looked over and saw the other girls giggling. "Dammit Connie! I should've went in there and stopped her! Now they're going to spread rumours about me!" Is yelled. She walked off, trying not to scream.
Connie frowned, suddenly feeling really bad about herself. She looked down at the floor in shame and said "...I'm... I'm sorry Is. I wasn't trying to stalk you or anything, it's just that you're the only person I can still remember that I know well... we could tell mom before they..." When she looked up and noticed Is was gone her eyes teared up a little and she started trudging her way to her room, sad and pissed at herself that she had caused this to happen to Is.

Status
Not open for further replies.