The Nursery Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly's smile shrank a little at Connies misuse of her name "Kelly...actually. Wow that must have been a number on you..." she mumbled scanning her head from afar as is confirmed her name. Finding nothing nothing left kelly smiled again rolling onto the balls of her feet. "maybe you should get something to eat. It might help your body recover." she suggested.
Is heard the door open, and out came Mirabelle. "Hey Connie, and Kelly." she said. Is looked away from Mira, and coldly addressed, "Is." Is looked over and said, "Go fuck yourself." Mirabelle walked off, while Is fought the urge to attack her.

"Yeah. It's Is. Don't know why would someone named me that, but I like it." said Is.
"Well you should," Connie said, glad she'd gotten at least one of their names right the first time.
Kelly's smile shrank a little at Connie's misuse of her name "Kelly...actually. Wow that must have been a number on you..." she mumbled scanning her head from afar as is confirmed her name. Finding nothing left Kelly smiled again rolling onto the balls of her feet. "maybe you should get something to eat. It might help your body recover." she suggested.
"Well, I was close," Connie chuckled, rubbing the back of her head a little. She felt a slight abnormality on the back of her skull where her head had been split open and hadn't healed perfectly, leaving a small indentation in the bone. "Good idea, it just might," she added when Kelly mentioned getting something to eat.
Is heard the door open, and out came Mirabelle. "Hey Connie, and Kelly." she said. Is looked away from Mira, and coldly addressed, "Is." Is looked over and said, "Go fuck yourself." Mirabelle walked off, while Is fought the urge to attack her.
Connie waved to the girl as she came out and her eyes widened a bit when she heard how she'd greeted Is. "Jeez," she said to Is once Mirabelle was out of earshot. "What on Earth happened between you two to cause that fight and that reaction?"

"Well you should," Connie said, glad she'd gotten at least one of their names right the first time.

"Well, I was close," Connie chuckled, rubbing the back of her head a little. She felt a slight abnormality on the back of her skull where her head had been split open and hadn't healed perfectly, leaving a small indentation in the bone. "Good idea, it just might," she added when Kelly mentioned getting something to eat.

Connie waved to the girl as she came out and her eyes widened a bit when she heard how she'd greeted Is. "Jeez," she said to Is once Mirabelle was out of earshot. "What on Earth happened between you two to cause that fight and that reaction?"
Is took a deep breath. "Nothing. None of your business. Sorry for that. She's just been a source of grief for a while. Anyways, let's just forget what happened." said Is. "We don't want to disturb mom, let's head somewhere else. She's been extra pissy."

Is took a deep breath. "Nothing. None of your business. Sorry for that. She's just been a source of grief for a while. Anyways, let's just forget what happened." said Is. "We don't want to disturb mom, let's head somewhere else. She's been extra pissy."
Connie sighed a little but her smile remained. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Let's go get something to eat."

On there way to the cafe, Is kept thinking about her situation with Sam. Is prayed to herself that Mirabelle won't tell anyone else about her thing for Sam. She wondered if she could push Mira over a railing, like how Connie fell.

On there way to the cafe, Is kept thinking about her situation with Sam. Is prayed to herself that Mirabelle won't tell anyone else about her thing for Sam. She wondered if she could push Mira over a railing, like how Connie fell.
Once they got to the café, Connie went over and started getting some food. "So how long was I out?" she asked. "And has anything else noteworthy happened since then?"

"You were out for eight hours. Me and Mira were in there for ten hours. Before TAM yelled at us, I heard her talking to herself. Maybe she's gone nuts or just doing some firmware crap or something. " said Is. Other girls were looking at Is, surprised to see her again. Several of them went over to the three girls and started to question them. "Are you alright?... Did mom flip out?... How did it hurt Connie?" They asked, all at the same time.

"You were out for eight hours. Me and Mira were in there for ten hours. Before TAM yelled at us, I heard her talking to herself. Maybe she's gone nuts or just doing some firmware crap or something. " said Is. Other girls were looking at Is, surprised to see her again. Several of them went over to the three girls and started to question them. "Are you alright?... Did mom flip out?... How did it hurt Connie?" They asked, all at the same time.
Connie went to sit down with her food and held up one hand to the other girls to try and signal for them to slow down or stop. "Hold on, ladies, I've still got a headache. Mom says I should be fine, but my memory's kind of lacking at the moment. Also, I can't actually remember any pain, probably because I was already out before I could have registered being in any pain."

Connie went to sit down with her food and held up one hand to the other girls to try and signal for them to slow down or stop. "Hold on, ladies, I've still got a headache. Mom says I should be fine, but my memory's kind of lacking at the moment. Also, I can't actually remember any pain, probably because I was already out before I could have registered being in any pain."
The other girls walked away. "Connie, you know Mira? I know that she rooms with you and some others, so you got any shit in her?" asked Is.

The other girls walked away. "Connie, you know Mira? I know that she rooms with you and some others, so you got any shit in her?" asked Is.
"I honestly can't remember right now," Connie said as she ate. "But if anything comes to my mind I will let you know."

Aria let her head fall back into the sofa. At least it was quiet here. It had taken her forever to find a quiet room without mad estrogen filled girls. She looked up at the clock on the empty wall. She had been asleep for two hours. "Well time to get back to the crowd, no ones probably even noticed I was gone." She stepped out of tge room. Every one seemed excited. Something must have happened. Her head whipped from side to side. She looked around for familiar faces.

Kelly had lost the conversation in the crowd of girls long ago. Instead she slowly made her way through the food. They have all the time in the world here. It really irritated her that most of it was spent fighting about petty things. She wasn't one to bad mouth people and- she pulled her tray up turning to see Aria. "Oh hey," she half smiled pulling her good mood back together. "where have you been?" she asked craning her head curiously.

One of the girls pulled her Is aside. "What is it?" asked Is. "Dumbass, it's Sunday remember? Our anonymous teacher has some stuff that she'll like to show us." the girl said. "Really? I forgot about it. This whole day has really been crazy." said Is. "Gee, I wonder why? You nearly killed someone and placed yourself in the-" "Forget it." said Is. "Me and the girl that I pushed over the rail? We're cool now." The girl left.

One of the girls pulled her Is aside. "What is it?" asked Is. "Dumbass, it's Sunday remember? Our anonymous teacher has some stuff that she'll like to show us." the girl said. "Really? I forgot about it. This whole day has really been crazy." said Is. "Gee, I wonder why? You nearly killed someone and placed yourself in the-" "Forget it." said Is. "Me and the girl that I pushed over the rail? We're cool now." The girl left.
Connie cocked an eyebrow as she listened to the conversation. "What was that all about?" she asked between bites.

Connie cocked an eyebrow as she listened to the conversation. "What was that all about?" she asked between bites.
"Nothing. None of your concern." said Is as she sat back down. "Boy, can this day get even crazier-" a hand pulled Is's hair. It was her Sam. She giggled. "Hey bud. Can I talk to you a sec, in private?" Is looked at Connie. "I'll be back."

"Nothing. None of your concern." said Is as she sat back down. "Boy, can this day get even crazier-" a hand pulled Is's hair. It was her Sam. She giggled. "Hey bud. Can I talk to you a sec, in private?" Is looked at Connie. "I'll be back."
(her Sam, rofl)

Connie shrugged and kept eating as Is got up and followed Sam away from the table.

(her Sam, rofl)

Connie shrugged and kept eating as Is got up and followed Sam away from the table.
"Was that-?" "Yes Sam, that was her, the one who almost died." said Is. They walked to a bathroom, and shut the door. "Look, I wanna thank you for, you know, defending me?" said Sam shyly. "It was nothing. She would've blurted it out. Had to give Mira a warning letting her know that if she fucks with you, she'll have to fuck with me." said Is. "You're very sweet." said Sam, kissing Is's cheek. "I'm sure you'll thank me plenty later tonight after that meeting is over." said Is, as Sam walked away. Is returned to Connie.

"Was that-?" "Yes Sam, that was her, the one who almost died." said Is. They walked to a bathroom, and shut the door. "Look, I wanna thank you for, you know, defending me?" said Sam shyly. "It was nothing. She would've blurted it out. Had to give Mira a warning letting her know that if she fucks with you, she'll have to fuck with me." said Is. "You're very sweet." said Sam, kissing Is's cheek. "I'm sure you'll thank me plenty later tonight after that meeting is over." said Is, as Sam walked away. Is returned to Connie.
Connie smiled as Is came back and sat down at the table with her. "So that was Sam, right?"

"Err, yeah." said Is. "A friend of mine."
Connie was quiet for a moment, thinking as she finished her food, then her eyes lit up a little. "I just remembered something about Mirabelle that just might be the kind of thing you're looking to find out."

Status
Not open for further replies.