The Nursery Home OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was just looking at it. Wondering where I might best jump in. Are we going to follow the " find me in the basement every Sunday on the north side" storyline right off or shall we just play a bit?
Play it off a bit. I'm gonna try building it up to that story. You can jump in anytime, or now.

Just out of curiosity, what are the healing pods like? Are they similar to one-man bacta tanks (small upright cylinders with all sides made of completely transparent glass. They'd tilt down to become horizontal and the top would hinge open for the girls to get in or out) or like the hibernation pods in Prometheus (similar size but with only the door on the front being see-through) or are they bigger (like a small room in their own right with a clear door and/or windows on the front or the sides to see into adjacent pods)? Mainly I'm curious as to if there's a way to see into the pods next to the one you're in or if you can only see out the fronts and, therefore, only see into the pod directly across from yours and some number of pods to either side of that one.
I've pictured them as the Vita pods from Bioshock.

Was Is being accurate when she said there's nothing to do there, or was she exaggerating because she was pissed off? (And I'm curious about stuff to do other than chores and things-that-are-really-chores-in-all-but-name.)

Was Is being accurate when she said there's nothing to do there, or was she exaggerating because she was pissed off? (And I'm curious about stuff to do other than chores and things-that-are-really-chores-in-all-but-name.)
Sorta, there is all things that she could do, but at the same time, she was angry.

Like what kind of things? (Sorry if I'm being a bit of a pest, I'm just curious for more information.)

The other girls walked away. "Connie, you know Mira? I know that she rooms with you and some others, so you got any shit in her?" asked Is.
Did she mean shit on her (as in any kind of personal information that could be used against her) or shit for her (as in any kind of grudges or something) or shit in her (as in... lesbian stuff)?

Did she mean shit on her (as in any kind of personal information that could be used against her) or shit for her (as in any kind of grudges or something) or shit in her (as in... lesbian stuff)?
Yes

All of the above?

Aria let her head fall back into the sofa. At least it was quiet here. It had taken her forever to find a quiet room without mad estrogen filled girls. She looked up at the clock on the empty wall. She had been asleep for two hours. "Well time to get back to the crowd, no ones probably even noticed I was gone." She stepped out of the room. Every one seemed excited. Something must have happened. Her head whipped from side to side. She looked around for familiar faces.
Where did she go into, the café or somewhere else?

She walked out of a side room into the cafe sorry I forgot to mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.