the noticed disappearance (PruCan)(closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instantly i felt guilty "im sorry, i just wanted to make u jump"

I looked at the little burn. It only swelled a little, but didn't look that bad. I smiled weakly at the Prussian. "It's okay Prussia." I said, walking to him and hugging him. I then turned to the pancakes, using my other hand to flip three of them onto a plate, them having finished.

"okay" I bounce up and sown excitedly "is it time to taste the aweseomeness of the pancake?!"

I laughed softly. The Prussian could get so excited sometimes! "Another minute or two, another minute or two." I said softly, flipping the last pancake. As it cooked I went to the cabinet and pulled down the syrup. There were at least three bottles in the cabinet at all times.

"aww okay" i sit down at the table and watch him cook, i smile when he laughs. i was good to see the quiet country laugh, it made my heart pitter a little

I finished the pancakes and piled them on a platter. I set it on the table along with the syrup and two plates. I poured two glasses of water and sat down, beaming. "Mmm. Pancakes and Syrup.."

"Awesome!" i shout and look over the food and stuff a big bite of just pancake in my mouth and my eyes go wide

I pour syrup over my pancakes and cut a small bite, humming softly as I chewed. I glanced over at Prussia and almost laughed at his expression. Swallowing, I smiled. "Do you like?"

"Like them?! Their awesome!" I shout and take another bite, then i see the maple syrup "c-could i try some of that?"

I laughed softly at his response, smiling happily. I hand him the syrup. "This makes them even awesome....er." I said, pausing in between awesome and er, unsure if that sounded quite right but liking it anyway. I was glad Prussia liked my Pancakes.

I dump some of the syrup on the pancakes and take another bite "your right!"

I chuckled softly, beginning to eat my pancakes in small bites, happy to have a friend to share my favorite meal with.

I devore my pancakes quickly and scrape the syrup off the plate with my fork "you know what canada? your pretty awesome"

I had only eaten about half of what was on my plate. His appetite amused me, and his comment made my face turn bright red as I blushed. "Th..thanks..Prussia." I said shyly, smiling softly. I adjusted my glasses and took another bite of my pancake. "You're still more awesome though." I said softly, looking at my plate.

"i am the origin of awesome, but you stand right beside me on the awesome scale" I say and grin

I blushed even brighter. "P-prussia..." I said softly, giggling a little. He made me feel like little butterflies were flying around my stomach.

"yes birdie?" Crap! he'd said the nick name he's been thinking of since he met the country, now he was going to think that he was un-awesome

I tilted my head a little. Birdie? I giggled softly. "You're funny Prussia.." I said, looking down before taking another bite of pancake. I loved pancakes.

Blushed a little "thanks, and thank you for the pancakes" I felt my heart beat a little faster at she sound of his giggle, 'his laugh is really cute'

I smiled faintly. Finally, I finished my plate. Standing, I gathered the empty dishes. "Your welcome." I said quietly as I walked past and started to wash the dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.