the noticed disappearance (PruCan)(closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"lets go!" i grab another beer and wait for you

I shake my head gently and follow Prussia to the door. I looked up at the dark sky and sighed softly. I wondered if Prussia was okay with walking. "I walked here, that's okay if we walk back, right? Or no?" I asked softly.

"yeah it's fine, it's not really cold out or anything, and i can talk to you mare!" I ginned happily and hopped outside

I chuckled softly and started to walk home, watching the stars and walking next to Prussia. He certainly was an odd country. So nice, and yet he liked to make himself look very awesome, which gave the others an impression that he was a jerk.

I throw an arm over your shoulder "so Canada what new in your country?" it was very intreaging, nobody knowticed canada oftain but one. he is the second largest contry in the world. two. he was the awsomeist country(next to me that is)

"Nothing much. Well, we just got a big check from Cuba to advance our research in the medical field, but other than that, nothing new has really gone on." I said, smiling softly as Prussia wrapped an arm around me. It felt nice, being noticed.

"sounds cool, and kind of relaxing." i smiled "i mean, your not trying to be outragous and butting into everyone's buisness, your just trying to help"

I smiled a little. "Yeah...what about you, Prussia?" I asked curiously. "Anything new with your country?"

I frowned "nope. nothing at all."
my country was disolved, gone. poof. no more. there was barely anything keeping me from disapearing myself. though i hatted to even dare think about it

I stopped walking as he frowned. "Prussia.." I paused, "what's wrong? Did I say something?" I was a little fearful now, not liking him frowning. Why was he frowning?! It bothered me.

"ja, just a little bit." i Sighed 'crap' "it's just that im not really a country anymore, mein empire fell."

I sighed. "I'm sorry..." I hugged Prussia, now feeling bad for what I said. How to fix this... "You can stay with me for a while, raise a new empire." I suggested quietly. Where did THAT come from?! I thought, but oh well. I liked the idea.

((do you know that they have human names too?))
I hug the shorter country back, taking in what he said. "it would be nice to stay at your place for a while, i feel like a bit of a burden for west anyway, he'll probaly be glad im gone" i liked the sound of the other part too but i'd keep that bit to myself

((Oh my... I did not! O.o))

I smiled softly. "Alright... Let's get you some pancakes." I said, taking his hand and starting to walk again.

((look it up. Canada's is Mathew Williams. Prussia is Gilbert Beilschmidt. and they are offical names given by the creaters))
I hold his hand in return "sounds like an awesome plan" i flash another awesome smile

((Okie dokes))

I smiled gently back at the bigger country. I walked next to him, holding his hand, leading him towards my house to have pancakes.
I felt my face turn red.

I saw the Canadian's face become red, but still didn't release his hand

When we reach my house, I opened the door, letting Prussia in first before closing the door behind me. I turned the lights on and went to the kitchen to fix some pancakes. I set Kumajirou down, washed my hands, then began to cook. Kumajirou padded into the living room and sat on the couch.

I look around a bit at the house, taking it in. then i snuck into the kitchen quietly and saw my host cooking, A sneaky grin crossed my face. I silently walked up behind him and poked his sides

I jumped as I was poked. My hand brushed the pan and I yelped, holding my hand tightly, a little red mark appearing in the burn. I rinsed it under cold water. "Oww.." I said softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.