the noticed disappearance (PruCan)(closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I've never had maple syrup, and im sorry to say but your brother is a bit of a douche, also kumijiro it's nice to meet u. And finally I've noticed that" I smile and pet kumijiro with my free hand. "So what do u with maple syrup? "

"You put it in coffee, you eat it on pancakes, you eat it on waffles. It's a delicious substance." I smiled, happy that Prussia was interested in syrup. America looked disgusted when I offered it to him for his coffee. I didn't understand how we were related. Other than looks, of course.

((Total. Reference. Made. X) ))

"hmm... sounds good, i'll have to try it sometime, and ive heard that Canadian pancakes are the best" I say and sit down at the bar and remove my arm from you 'he's nothing like his brother.and For some odd reason i'm actully really interrested in every word he has to say'

I blushed a little and sat down next to him. "They are good." I sad with a smile. I set Kumijirou on the counter and pet him gently, smiling. "How long do you think before they start crashing?" I ask Prussia, motioning towards the others.

"it depends on who.... i think England may do on a rant for a couple more hours before passing out, west'll most likely leave when Italy wants to, and france'll wait until he can find someone to suduce, but it's france. and everyone else might not last for much longer" i give a shrug, and ask for a couple beers. I turn to you and hands you one of them

I nod, watching the other countries curiously. I blinked as Prussia handed me a beer. "Thanks.." I said, looking at the murky substance. I sipped it and was surprised by the taste. I shuddered a little and looked back at the others. "What do you think about Italy?" I asked, looking back at Prussia. I had always been surprised to his taking to Germany and Germany's taking to him. They worked well, but it was just...unexpected.

I shrug again and look over at the pool "well,... i think he's too hyper. but all in all he's okay in my book, i mean my little bro seems happy too, which is a rare thing to see" I spot Italy and West smiling, and i feel a pang of pain in my heart, i take a swig of my beer "but it also means that im no longer needed or wanted around" I glare at the beer in my hand then rember Canada was sitting beside me "ah sorry, it's really un-awesome of me to lay my problems out at you" Smiling i look back at Canada

I shake my head, smiling softly. I take a sip of the beer and cough slightly, then smile again. I thought it was funny how I wanted to drink the liquid despite the taste. "Go ahead. I'm open ears." I said softly.

It shocked me, someone who had beeen ignored for such a long time and most likely had his fair share of problems, wanted to know mine "ah, don't worry about it," i chug the rest of my beer "it was bound to happen one day, but now i can hang out with you since i don't have to worry about west anymore"

I stared at Prussia a moment. Had he really said that? A little bloom of hope sprung up within me. "Y-you really want to... To hang out with me?" I felt really shy now, looking down as I blushed a little.

I gave a small laugh at the Canadian's reaction "of course, you're pretty awesome, and your my friend right? so why wouldn't i?" Pats you on the back "come on now don't get all shy on me"

((I am soooo very sorry! I didn't get an alert v.v"))

I smiled softly at Prussia. "Yeah...we're friends." I took a sip of the beer before setting it back down. I glanced behind me at a very loud yell, then laughter. Italy had climbed out, then fallen back into the pool on top of Germany. I shook my head and looked back at Prussia.

((it's perfectly fine!))
I just shrug at the scene. "man, this party is really getting crazy" i say sarcasticlly. "my parties were way awesomer" mutters at a memory and finishes my second beer. "sorry"

I tilted my head. "Sorry for what?" I asked, petting Kumijirou some more. "I don't see anything to be sorry for."

"im just being unawsome when we should having fun" I looked around at all the laughing faces

I shrugged. "Okay, well, what do you want to do to have fun?" I asked, adjusting my glasses, as they had slid down my nose a little.

"could we go back to ur place and have some pancakes?" I say excitedly grining

I laughed softly. "If you want to!" I said, shifting and standing, stretching a little. I smiled brightly.

((fair warning i can speak a bit of german))
I jump up and hugs you "Danke!"

((lol, okay. XD I speak mucho grande ingles y muy pequito espanol (very much english and very little spanish xD)))

I blink, slightly surprised, but hug Prussia back, smiling softly. "Welcome."

Status
Not open for further replies.