The Nightscraper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! :3

Perfect. I'll work up a bio and have it posted in the next hour ^-^
And specific limitations to the amount of players you're looking to get before the IC begins?

9970217580644103db3cc7ff280b2131.jpg

Name: Blake Williams

Appearance: Blake embodies the appearance of a dazzling young female, regardless of being in her late thirties and already being the mother of two. She can thank her looks due to years of plastic surgery, courtesy of her ex-husbands (Micheal's) funds. She has been surgically endowed, facially reconstructed, and mentally altered into a "new her". Her sons were both to young at the time to see her as the woman she was before, and now can only picture her as the embodiment of beauty; like a mother should be to her sons. She has long, bodacious tresses, draping her shoulders much alike golden curtains basked with sun. Her face; sculpted to perfection, thin, angular nose, pouty' lips, stunning cheek bones, and dazzling hazelnut eyes. She stands at 5"9', just slightly above average woman's height. Her body, thin, with the occasional birthmark scars she never got around to having removed. Most of her body, is perfect... externally, aside from her hands. They show signs of aging, fierce aging. Her hands resemble that of a 60 year old woman, dwindling under the bright light of the rest of her body, paling in comparison. She tends to wear typical "housewife" esc-- clothing. Long sleeved shirts, skinny; light wash jeans, and classic black wedges. Jewelry is a must for Blake. She can always be found adorning dazzling gold earrings and diamond necklaces.

Role: Contestant

Powers: Combustion - Blake has the ability to alter the temperature inside anothers body, raising it to excruciatingly high levels, collapsing their inner systems and burning them from the inside and in most extreme cases, causing their bodies to explode.
The Drawback - Due to Blakes heart issue, whenever she attempts to use her power, it, in-turn, escalates her own bodies temperature, causing her heart to beat at an incredibly fast pace; which is deadly to the mother of two. She avoids using this ability at all times seeing as it is very possible--if overused, it may kill her.

Personality: Compulsive. Greedy. Superficial. All things Blake Williams has been called in her life. Even as a child, the woman that now stands as a Nightscraper contestant was never the kindest. Always in it 'for herself' and no one else, Blakes motives will constantly be locked to what she needs, and what she needs only. Regardless of having two children, and a supposed maternal instinct, Blake has never been the type to truly care. She loves her sons, deep down, but on the surface, never truly shows it; which has been up for much discussion by Social Service Workers. She tends to be quite snarky as well, always trying to get the last word into an argument, even if it doesn't make 100% sense or is germane to the predicament. Apart from seeming somewhat careless of others, if money is brought into the picture, her entire outlook on life changes, as well as her demeanor and personality, she becomes a likeable, friendly woman who would help anyone if offered the right price. Blake has never been much of a fighter, leaving her at a slight disadvantage for the impending game show she's about to take part it; whether it be a mental or physical fight.

Backstory: Blake Williams grew up in New York City, New York. From the moment she was born, the girl knew she was destined to be wealthy; or at least.... acquire said wealth. Blakes childhood was nothing too spectacular to gawk at, she was the pretty blonde bully, growing into an even more vein and shallow individual with age. When she hit the age of 29, she married into the 'Bucksmith' name; her most recent husbands family. She was treated like royalty. Allowed to whip out that black American Express Credit Card wherever she was, whenever she wanted. During this union, she gave birth to two sons. Jeremy (18 -- currently) and Foster (12 -- currently), both of whom she adored, but never seemed to show affection for, least of all when their was the promise of money nearby. After she divorced Micheal, due to personal differences, her life seemingly flew downhill; she wasn't poor or homeless, she was actually rather well taken care of, but it wasn't enough for her. Pan forward to the opportunity to take part in a game show that would yield a massive lump sum of cash; well... Blake just couldn't resist.

Fears:
Major Fear: Loosing control of her own body/having things inside her body she can't remove or have control over. (ex. any type of bug, prosthesis...)
Minor Fears: Spiders, Dentists, being poor/homeless

Other:
Heart Problem: Blake has had heart palpitations from a young age, causing her to have shortness of breath, sudden fevers, increased temperatures, and occasionally to feel woozy or nauseous. The use of Blakes combustion ability drastically increases this heart issue; hence why she avoids using it at all costs.
Sons: Blake is a mother of two sons (Jeremy, 18 -- Foster, 12) both created out of wedlock with her previous husband. She uses the drive of needing to support them as a minor reason to win Nightscraper.

And specific limitations to the amount of players you're looking to get before the IC begins?
I just want to give the last person in the interest check a chance to put their bio up. :3

@Ali: Ooooh, I can have fun with that. Accepted! o3o

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Alright, well, I think it's been long enough. I'm going to start work on the IC; I hope to have it up by tomorrow.

Reactions: King
Reactions: Barley Beast
Just letting you all know, I'm still keeping an eye on this! I've PM'd WhoopDau, Ali, and KillGill seeing if they're still interested. If not, I suppose we'll just move on without them.

Well, I haven't gotten any responses. :/ Is everyone else still here and interested?

Well, I haven't gotten any responses. :/ Is everyone else still here and interested?

I'm still here and interested! It kinda sucks the other two are slower on replies! :<

My bad! Definitely still interested. My outside life tends to drag me away at the worst times.

• Bucket of Rainbows
My bad! Definitely still interested. My outside life tends to drag me away at the worst times.
SORRY BUT YOU CAN GIVE RAINBOWS NOW? HOLY DICK THIS IS A GOOD DAY.

And thats all good, I'm glad it's still ongoing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali and Moogle-Girl
Excellent, glad to hear it! I'll go ahead and get things chugging along again, then. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.