INTEREST CHECK The Nightmare Realm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mz. Hyde

Original poster
What is the Nightmare Realm you may ask?

A dark and disturbing place...place where your fears and nightmares are alive and thriving. Feeding off your pain and misfortune like a parasite....

This realm is over seen by creatures called Shadow Mongers, very mysterious cloaked figures. And they want to live in the real world and also set all those nightmarish monstrosities that are your fears and nightmares loose to run amok and cause chaos. But theses Shadow Mongers are trapped in the Nightmare Realm, for it it their realm....

In order for them to fuse both their realm and ours together, they need to collect creative energy, so with their dark magic, they begin to open portals into the real world and go on a hunt to find such people with either very creative minds or talents, such as painting, drawing, ect. In order to harness the energy to further their plans. Once the people are in the Nightmare Realm, they are put in some sort of prison, until they are taken to a room, where they are cocooned, for a digestion period so that their power and energy can be harnessed.

But what if people were to escape?.....

This seems cool and I'd like to join I have an idea though. What if someone got out and made it to the real world at one point but goes back to confront his fears so the shadow mongers don't cross into the real world

Hmm...interesting, we can use that idea, I was talking to some one about the rp, so I have two people already xD I'll get the OC sheet up ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.