The Night Of a Phantom Murderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ArsenicArachnid

Original poster
So, I have this idea for a group rp I want to do. I'll stop accepting requests once we reach 12 people, so if you're interested, let me know! If you wish to be the murderer, let me know via PM.

It takes place in the early Roaring 20s. A wealthy businessman by the name of Mr. Black throws a party with some of the most influential people in the country attending. The night starts out normal, as far as parties go, then the host is murdered! Find out who killed him before the night ends! Everyone has a motive, so keep on your toes.

The recommended professions are:
Auctioneer
Actor/ess ((Makomin))
Politician
Mafia leader
Police
Mechanic
Doctor
Waiter/ess ((Sairento))
Entertainment (This could be musician, comedian, ect. I am playing as magicians)
Accountant

Other professions are perfectly fine! Just leave a description of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Makomin
Sounds interesting; I'm in if you'll have me.

I think I'd try for the waitress position.

Sounds interesting; I'm in if you'll have me.

I think I'd try for the waitress position.

Alright, cool. Could you please leave a description of your character? It doesn't have to be really detailed, but just enough to were everyone participating can get an accurate picture of her.

The Waitress Appearance

Appearance:
Skin Tone: Light Tan
Height: 5 ft 6 in (168 cm)
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Light brown, shoulder length into a bun.
Build: Lithe, approaching an unhealthy thin.
Face: Her chin and cheekbones are quite sharp, and her eyes are a tad bit too close together. Her forehead is also slightly larger than ordinary.

(If you could imagine someone who scowls as if everyone around them irritates them in every way, but at the same time has to put up with them lest they lose their job, and so has a false smile and incredible irritation ingrained in their eyes…that's not my character. She lacks the smile; just stoic annoyance.)

(Found a picture online that more or less fits what I thought of for face, if you'd like it.)

The Waitress Appearance

Appearance:
Face: Her chin and cheekbones are quite sharp, and her eyes are a tad bit too close together. Her forehead is also slightly larger than ordinary.

(If you could imagine someone who scowls as if everyone around them irritates them in every way, but at the same time has to put up with them lest they lose their job, and so has a false smile and incredible irritation ingrained in their eyes…that's not my character. She lacks the smile; just stoic annoyance.)

(Found a picture online that more or less fits what I thought of for face, if you'd like it.)
Thanks for the description, but I'm going to need a name. I would also kinda like to see the picture.

The Waitress

Name: Jennifer Luicina
Appearance:

Taken from: Waitress for Murder.jpg
11 Makeup Tricks for Pale Skin ...

Tada.

The Waitress

Name: Jennifer Luicina
Appearance:

Taken from: View attachment 134228
11 Makeup Tricks for Pale Skin ...

Tada.
Thank you very much!

Herro there! Is it possible for me to take up the role of the actress? :3

43b0595a9abb53791db13aaa75758e45.jpg
Name: Esmeralda Baylin

Let me know if you need something more descriptive!

Herro there! Is it possible for me to take up the role of the actress? :3

43b0595a9abb53791db13aaa75758e45.jpg
Name: Esmeralda Baylin

Let me know if you need something more descriptive!
You can certainly be the actress! You description is also fine.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
[BCOLOR=transparent]Names- Christopher & Isabella Hawethorn[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ages- Both 20[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationship- Fraternal Twins-- Isabella is the older twin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aliases- Izzy (Isabella), Chris (Christopher)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Christopher's Appearance- Chris has dark brown hair and green eyes, with freckles. His hair is short, but only because it appeals to audiences. He has a skinny build, which could be described as panther-like when he slouches. Normally he'll wear a collared, button-up shirt with trousers- but on stage he'll wear a tuxedo and a top hat, because all magicians wear top hats. He never wears regular ties, but rather, only wears bow ties. Regular ties just give him a headache. Christopher stands at 5'3"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Isabella's Appearance- Isabella vaguely resembles her younger brother, with the same green eyes, but her hair is light brown and wavy- kept in a bob to keep with the fashion. She has an rectangle build, thus making her quite petite. Izzy is 4'12". Her casual clothing consists of an jade green flapper with pantyhose, but on stage she'll wear an evening gown of an emerald color, still with panyhose.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Christopher's Personality- He's protective over his sister, but not to the point where she can't talk to anyone. Although he has excellent humor, Christopher is normally serious-- the straight man in a joke. Kind of a prude to be honest, he can not talk to girls to save his life. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Isabella's Personality- In their act as magicians, Isabella is the one who makes all of the jokes. Her charismatic nature makes her a great entertainer, and she is a little bit of a flirt. She isn't comfortable in sexual situations, but in any other situations involving romance she's fine. A bit impulsive, but she has Christopher to keep her in check. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your character descriptions don't have to be as long as mine, dear newcomers.[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.