The nicest, and not so nice places ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just remember before we verbally shit on places that Iwaku is a multinational forum and those words can be hurtful?

If you wouldn't say it to a local's face, don't say it here.

(This is more a reminder to all than a reaction to any post)

For me:

Nice:
Hometown
Obviously. But for my safety I'm unwilling to give details, and mostly it's for sentimental reasons, so...

Nice:
Montreal
Omg. This city. It's beautiful, the people are smart and kind, and it has all the amenities. All of them. It's difficult to navigate outside the tourist areas (ie: Old Montreal) without knowing at least a little French, but Montreal has a very high bilingual population, so if you're not above asking for direction, you're still ok! My only criticism would be traffic. There's some crazies out there, but that's true of anywhere.

Not-so-nice:
Hm. I guess Edmonton. I remember a bad smell all through the city and not a lot to do besides the mall. But the smell could have been weather and our host wasn't the best tour guide; she just wanted to stay in the house :/

Can confirm. Edmonton is god awful. Nickname ain't deadmonton for nothing. :ferret:

My favourite places are:

The Nazi Museum.

The Jeffrey Dahmer Appreciation Museum.

The places in White Chapel in which the hookers got shafted by Jack "Homeboy" The Ripper.

Micheal Jackson Stroke Ward in certain hospitals.

North Korea, I mean Best Korea.

Dildo Farm, Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.