Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
I plan on starting up a new rp around the 12th or so most likely, but I have a few different ideas, I was curious to see if any of you might be interested in any of them ^^ <feel free to leave comments and tag other people!>
I have the intention to begin all of these at one point or another, it's just a matter of when ^^ <I actually have many more ideas but don't feel like posting/starting them yet>

@Scorpio Queen @Poisoned Rose @Felilla @Kitsune @Thexif @Shadow_Snow_Storm @Adonai @Shayla @Brea @Meggie @Shattered|★|Charming @Left Half of Lancelot @Wonderful Thing @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Shin-Ryu Lightning

These are the [very] basic premises for the ideas... I'll probably expand upon them later when I have more time to type <I'm currently packing...> ... also, a few of these ideas I basically had planned out or semi-planned out for a while now. I have two sort-of-but-not-really-different versions of these, one for anime/cartoon characters and one for the realistic humans... if you're partial to one or the other and interested in anything specifically you may want to post that ^^
In a modern day setting there is one town that still believes it is somewhere between the 5th and 15th century <I was thinking somewhere in the mid-west US or possibly England or Italy, opinions?>. Nothing modern would be allowed there, no cell phones, internet, 'normal' clothing, unnatural hair colors, cars, movie theaters, electricity. I was thinking maybe some 'modern day' people end up there and there is conflict or something.

<I don't have a set title for this one, but I kind of like this idea more at the moment... just 'cause of how simple it is :S> Basically this rp would be in either a town or a city or something and it would deal with starting a family essentially. Most of the characters would be paired and doing things like getting engaged, planning and having a wedding, and starting/raising a family. Essentially it's another one of my open-plotted similar-to-the-game-of-life type rps...

This was actually one of the first rps I had on this site, I was thinking of restarting it after I updated it and added some stuff, basically giving it a new face. Here is the link to the original. For those of you who don't feel like clicking the link it is a disney-type rp.

This is just a basic arranged marriage rp. I have a few made-up places for anime type characters and I have at least 208 real places for real-humans <honestly, I have way more than that>

This is basically what it sounds like, your cliche romance rp <I love 'em!... sorry>
RP takes place starting on June 28th, school is not in session for anyone by this point. Either they live in Honolulu or are vacationing/at camp/working/something along those lines. The RP has the potential to continue going past the summer, allowing the story lines to play throughout the year… hopefully it would make it an easy way to add some drama. I had about 30 pairs between the ages of 15 and 21 in mind... obviously people would have to keep the ages and sexual orientation of characters in mind when choosing pairs...

Reactions: HEX
I love them all so I can swing any way when it comes to these. Been in need of a good romance one though for sure. ^^

I love all ahhh woman

I am down for tik-tok, the medieval modern one, or even the romance one.

I'm good for any of them

Medieval but Modern kind of reminds me of an Amish Town type thing? I dunno, that's just kind of what I pictured with the no technology and stuff...

Anyways, I'd be interested in any of these roleplays! (Though, I did only skim over Tik Tok, cause I'm busy atm.)

Tag me whenever you start any of these, please! ♥

Its a tough pick if you ask me. Where to start I wonder.

I like the arranged marriage and next generation ones, and I prefer real faces

yes realistic preferred you know me

Oops, I forgot to mention I preferred realistic images! But, I can work with non-realistic too.

I prefer realistic as well, but as long as the two don't mix I'm fine, so I figured I would let you guys choose ^^

I really like Tik-tok its my favorite out of all of them by far but I would be cool with anyone of them to be honest

I have to put my vote with the next generation.

I'm going to leave the poll up until I get back on the 6th, but I do plan to start them all at some point :)

Reactions: Brea
based on the amount of votes the rps got, The family one (probably going to call it 'A Family Affair' ... let me know if you guys have any opinions or suggestions, wll give you credt n the OOC) will be put up first, then tic-tok, summer lovin', till death do we part and lastly medieval but modern. All of the rps will use real human pictures since most of you preferred that or didn't really care one way or the other. ... I'm going to have a pretty decent amount of free-time on my hands, so all of these rps should be up relatively quickly... though I am going to space them out a bit.

I'll tag anyone who is interested as I get the threads up ^^

I'm going to go slightly out of order and put up Summer Lovin' (SL) first then tic-tok (t-t) only because when I brought t-t over from the first site it was still in the format of the old Iwaku... and since Iwaku is going back to the old system on valentines day I figured I would just wait until then to put it back up/makes the formatting a bit easier.

I'll tag whoever was interested once I get SL up ^^

Last edited:
since the other two seem to have failed miserably I'm kind of just going to hang around and catch up on everything. I will have tic-tok up around the first or second of march (I wanted to wait for the update)

Status
Not open for further replies.