Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Adventure, Action, History
OOC

When working on your first post please mention the character's name, location and tag the person you're interacting/mentioning please.

STUDENT SCHEDULES

I had a few classes the same schedule as others, teammates are usually in the some of the same classes together. If there is a class you'd like to change then please pm me and I'll see what I can do.

Valeda Trinity Nuez @Karma200

• 6-7:30am Breakfast​
  • 8am-9am Rogue 101​
  • 9:12am-10:08 History of Sahep​
  • 10:12am- 11:15am Languages​
  • 11:20am- 12pm Lunch/Break​
  • 12:30pm- 1:05pm Art​
  • 1:11pm - 2: 30pm Monster Recognition 101​
  • 2:30pm Classes are over​
  • 7:30pm-8:30pm Dinner​
  • 10pm Lights out (EVERYONE must be in their dorms)​

Terry Rosen @Cats

• 8am-9am Magic Trades and Spells​
  • 10:12am- 11:15am Art (same teacher for everything)​
  • 12:30pm- 1:05pm Mathematics​

Stardust @Almalthia

• 8am-9am Prayers of Kraem​
  • 10:12am- 11:15am Languages​
  • 12:30pm- 1:05pm Horseback Riding​

Emryss @Almalthia

• 8am-9am Combat & Strategies​
  • 10:12am- 11:15am Art​
  • 12:30pm- 1:05pm English/Sahep​

Alianne Harman @CynderTheDragoness
  • 8am-9am Marksmanship​
  • 10:12am- 11:15am Mathematics​
  • 12:30pm- 1:05pm Horseback riding​
  • 1:11pm - 2: 30pm Languages​

Team 1

56789_zpsh1glqdpj.png

Valeda Trinity as the rogue (assassin);
oiu_zpsojiyqawx.png

Terry Rose as the Mage (earth);
afsgdhgj_zpshmtteuev.png

Stardust as the (cleric/oracle/charmer);
kyyf_zps3vqfhj8c.png

Emryss as the warrior;

cutmypic%201_zps6gt4vbvv.png

Alianna Harman as the Ranger
Team 2
N/A until more students join

7:31AM- Just after Breakfast

reww_zpskrkhwf5i.png

Essylt Anise:
Location- Magic Trades and Spells classroom
Interaction-

Essylt sat at her desk, her golden eyes not moving from the papers in front of her as students piled into the classroom. The woman stood at 5'8" with long white waves of hair that fell down mid-back but today it had been put into a french braid. Essylt wore a dress that felt as if it was made of the softest fabric, it was blush pink with the torso that hugged her chest; melting its way down the curves of her body. The dress was long and stopped a few inches past her feet, always gliding behind her when she moved. Being close to her, you could see the light sprays of freckles across her cheeks and nose.

As the class clamored in, Essylt finally looked up from the homework she had been grading. Not everyone was here but since its the first day of school there would be no one at fault. All along the halls it was filled with new students whiles others have been her longer. Short pieces of white hair fell in her eyes as she stood up and gracefully walked in front of her desk, using it as support. Essylt took a second to take everything in as her observant eyes starred at each face. They were whispering, chatting a bit but when they finally noticed the woman paying close attention to them, they grew silent and gave her their full attention.

"Hello, my wonderful new students. I'm not sure if you know about me or not but my name is Essylt Anise. Headmistress of TNGS... The next generation of Sahep. Today I won't be teaching anything important. No spells or little tricks. Instead I'd like to talk to you about... well... you. As a teacher here within this school it is my duty to teach you everything within my knowledge. If you're wondering how old I am, let's just say its long enough to learn that with magic comes a price," Essylt's glowing dragon like eyes met the eyes of each and every single one of her students.

She had their attention.

"You'll be learning this in your history class but each and every single one of you... will be heros to your people of Sahep. When you graduate there will be darkness you didn't think anyone could be prepared for. As you are all aware, there is a danger that is trying to force a way into this world. There is only so much I can do to keep as many monsters and beasts out, its why we will be training all of you. I'll be expanding your mind to the element that the God Seshak has given you. There will also be spells and potions involved but for now, we'll start out with the basics. Introductions, anyone?"

Last year the students had been a bit to shocked to see her, everyone wondering what it was like to be the descendant of Anise the witch. Or at least as far as everyone knew. This year, the spark of fire and life in the eyes of her new students told her that they would be fine warriors if taught properly.

poi_zps0fwqcbt8.png

Bozard Daivik:
Location-
Interacted with-

Bozard rubbed his beard for a moment, his stormy gray eyes watched the shelf that leaned against the wall of his office. For a moment he began to wonder if it looked right there, in the end deciding that he should've put it in the storage room with everything else.

It sounded better. All books of prayers, charms, herbs and other things would all be put into the back. What was funny was that this was about the 1,000th time he's moved things around... this month. He just didn't like his things being in the same place for to long. Always moving things around, its a surprise he remembers where anything is.

"I feel like there's something I'm missing..." Bozard muttered to himself, squinting his eyes at the clock that now hung above the door to his office. 7:32AM... oh! Wasn't today a Monday? Eck, Mondays sucked. It was the beginning of a very long week. Well, it always felt long to Bozard because of homework as well as training the students.

Without saying anything else, Bozard walked out of his office and down the hall that led to a pair of stairs. All offices of the teachers/staff were downstairs while classes (indoor classes) were on level 2 and 3. Luckily for the old man his classroom was on the 2nd floor, not that far away from his office. Finally reaching the room, he unlocked the door with a key that was soon stuffed in his blue robe. Inside the classroom it was empty so he took a seat at his desk and leaned back in seat just in time as students began to file into the classroom.

"Glad you could all make it. I'm Bozard Daivik teacher to all of you who are trying to become clerics. Let me remind you right now, just because its not as physically painful as the other classes you'll be seeing doesn't mean this will be easy. I will be working you on the energy you posses around yourself, when it comes to healing others your energy is the key. You'll find I'm not like your other teachers, I'd prefer after we do introductions that we get right into business. By the time I'm done with you guys, you'll be strong enough to graduate to the next grade. Now, who's first?" He spoke in a clear voice that was surprising for an old man. Bozard might be old but he still had a lot of fight in him. It was clear in the way he spoke, starred at his students and stood straight, a wooden cane with a dragon for the handle leaned against his desk. It wasn't often he used it, only when he used to much energy teaching his students.

56789_zpsh1glqdpj.png

Valeda Trinity Nuez:

Last edited:
"Glad you could all make it. I'm Bozard Daivik teacher to all of you who are trying to become clerics. Let me remind you right now, just because its not as physically painful as the other classes you'll be seeing doesn't mean this will be easy. I will be working you on the energy you posses around yourself, when it comes to healing others your energy is the key. You'll find I'm not like your other teachers, I'd prefer after we do introductions that we get right into business. By the time I'm done with you guys, you'll be strong enough to graduate to the next grade. Now, who's first?" He spoke in a clear voice that was surprising for an old man. Bozard might be old but he still had a lot of fight in him. It was clear in the way he spoke, starred at his students and stood straight, a wooden cane with a dragon for the handle leaned against his desk. It wasn't often he used it, only when he used to much energy teaching his students.

afsgdhgj_zpshmtteuev.png
A petite girl with thick wavy hair the color of wheat in sunlight in a white off the shoulder gown stood up. She was at the front of the class so she just turned. She smiled brightly and seemed to sparkle with vitality. The gown was in the simple style of the Romans of Earth. Her hair spilled down to the middle of her back hanging lose and carefree. Periodically she brushed it back from her face and long thin neck. Her hands were what you'd refer to as artist's hands; long thin fingers and a proportional palm. She kept her nails short, neat and clean. Her complexion was a pale peaches and cream and was reflected in her mouth; which was a generous cupids bow and full lower lip. Her nose was straight and fit her face well; not to big not to small. Her eyes were her best feature. Windows to the soul that depending on the light were either a green-gray, blue-gray or just gray. Framed by long thick dark lashes and set beneath wheat colored brows that arched up naturally. She had been in class before seven that morning eager to greet Bozard and the other students.

"Hello everyone I'm Stardust."

Reactions: Cats and Karma200
oiu_zpsojiyqawx.png
In the back of the room of Magic Trades and Spells class was a boy who was staring outside. That boy was Terry. Terry didn't pay attention to what Essylt was saying, but then again he didn't pay attention to most things. The boy then looked at his drawing book, that was on his desk, and started to draw. Terry loved to draw, in fact he was pretty good. When he is bored, he'll usually draw animals like cats, dogs, deer, frogs, and etc. The woman the announced who she was, Essylt Anise, or the headmistress of this school. Everyone seemed to be surprised who was, Everyone besides Terry. Terry was never one of those peoples who shows their excitement. Terry rolled his eyes at everyone's gasps, and went back to drawing. Terry was drawing two cat sleeping side by side. Terry always liked cats, in fact he had one hidden in his room. He knew that animals weren't allowed in dorms, but he had his cat, ninja, ever since he was born, and he couldn't bare to be without him. The teacher then asked for the students to introduce themselves to the class, but no one seemed to be standing up. Terry sighed to himself, and stood up

Hello everyone, My name is Terry Rose. After he introduced himself, Terry sat down and went back to drawing.

Max ran down the hallways as fast as he could. Shit shit shit. I can believe I overslept, and on the first day to. I need to come up with an excuse for the students. This teacher was known for being late most of the time. He would always get scolded by the headmistress about his tardiness, but Max didn't mind to much because he thought the head mistress was hot.

The teacher bust through his class room door, and say all of his students staring at him. Max cleared his throat. Um, hello students. I am you teacher Mr.Macedo, but you guys can just call me Mr.M Max walked over to his desk, and picked up the clip board that had the student's names. Um is there a Alianna Harman here? Max saw the girl raised her hand. Okay good. He then went down the list reading all the student's names. Okay, so everyone is here good. He then threw the clip board back on his desk. Okay, I bet you guys are wondering where the desk are. Well we don't have class in here, we have it outside. So everyone just follow me to the back of the school. Max left room with the students following behind him. He lead them to back of the school. Once they made it, they all saw targets set up. Okay, I will now see how good of a shot you guys are. So the first person shooting will be Ms.Harman. Max handed her a bow and arrow. You only get one shot, so make it count.

Last edited by a moderator:
cutmypic%201_zps6gt4vbvv.png

Alianne Harman had teken a seat at the front of the Marksmanship classroom. The teacher had not yet arrived, so she simply sat and waited as her peers chatted and gossiped. It was not long before a male voice introduced himself as the teacher. Upong hearing her name, Alianne raised her hand. After roll call, Mr. M lead the class outside. Targets were set up across the lawn. It was announced that Aly whould be first to shoot. A bow was offered to her and she accepted it. She aligned herself with the target and notched the arrow to the string. She lifted the bow as she drew back the string. It was looser than her own bow, but would still make the distance. It did not take Aly long to aim before she loosed the arrow. She smiled and lowered the bow as the thwak of a solid hit rang out. The arrow was burried in the center of the target.

Status
Not open for further replies.