4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fandom, Post apocalypse
Roleplay || Characters || Lore || Discord

__

Feel free to ask any questions you wish to here whether it's about the roleplay or not.
Also simply to hang out here and chat about the roleplay and come up with interaction ideas or plotting of whatever you wish.

If you wish, feel free to join the discord server! I am online most of the time and welcome all people whether you are apart of the roleplay or not.​

@chaosheart13
@Dakota K5
@Gremory

So, although I had not gotten the fourth person I was hoping for before making these threads. I am hoping that with everything created. People will show interest as things go forward.

Now, you are free to join the discord if you wish. If not, this is the OOC thread for you guys to chat about whatever you wish and ask questions if you'd like.

Before you go to the CS thread and make your character sheets. Do remember to head to the IC thread and read the rules.

Thank you again for your interest into the roleplay!

FUCKING ADD ME TO THE LIST! INTEREST TO MAX!

Oh, look, I’m joining another roleplay...

this still open?

• According to Plan
Reactions: jeshem
Cool! And looks like you got more interest! Nice! :D Also, question, how many characters are we allowed to have?

I think you are allowed to have an army? O vO b

@Jesse
But of course!

@chaosheart13
Generally only going to allow two characters per person. However if you roleplay well and you believe as well as myself believe that you can handle more and you wish for more characters, you're free to make as many as you wish.

Understood, thanks! I need to think of a character or two now hm...

@chaosheart13
Not a problem.
Do remember to read the rules before you attempt to submit a character.

I hav some characters to think about too. Lol!

Hello! I have interest in this rp... Might make a CS later but first I’m going to be just lurking to figure out where I might be able to fit in. ^^

I think I might have to drop out, I'm not coming up with good character ideas OTL

I am sticking around! Just PMing the GM my sample post ^^ Hopefully I’ll be able to make it through the sample check the next I can possibly introduce another race... Only time will tell!

Hey, just stating some interest for now! Might do a cs later idk

I need to read more of the roleplay but I'm interested :)

Edit: Read it over, definitely interested!!

Last edited:
I'm still interested, @happydeath . I'm just struggling with which race to choose because they all amaizing.

Gosh darn it!