The Next Eden (IC)

Name: Sora Yamaguchi
Time: Mid-Morning
Weather: Inclement
Location: Meeting point | Border of slums and contaminated zone
Interactions: @Dakota K5 @Agent_Puncake @happydeath

While what Sora just saw wasn't exactly normal, under the circumstances he elected to let it go for now. There would be a lot of time after this to talk about it and confront Sebastian, but now is definitely not the best time. If Axel and Otto are waiting for them, Sora definitely didn't want to be the last one there. Especially due to the secrecy of the mission. There are a lot of variables that go along with this, and a lot of moving parts that can make things go south. The faster they get into the contaminated zone and get going, the faster everything will return to normal. This, of course, meant less of a chance of things getting fucked up. However, things always get fucked up. Before moving on, he heard someone talking to him through his earpiece.

"Otto, Sora, Sebastian? Come in. What's your ETA?" That meant Axel was already there, and that did not bode well. Sora would have to get a move on if he was gonna be there before Sebastian, especially because he obviously got the same call. "A few minutes out. I'll be there shortly sir. Also... I'm not sure if you heard that, but there was a gunshot closeby. 25 meters perhaps? Best to make this entrance quickly before there are uninvited guests..." Sora responded quietly.

Remembering to grab his weapons, Sora quietly made his way
towards the entrance, avoiding Sebastian so he wouldn't know that Sora was watching. After closing the gap to the entrance, Sora started to unpack his weapons and prepare them for combat. He wouldn't know what was going to happen next, and if anyone heard Sebastian's gunshot and cared, it would be better to have the jump on whatever enemy was inbound.

After a few more minutes he saw the silhouettes of two men. "I'm here... and it's good to see you, Sir, " Sora said referring to Axel "but I'm ready to go whenever you all are." Sora again looks down to check his weapons. His suit is lit up bright purple, but hardly visible under the dark cloak he chose to get through the slums unnoticed. The purple lights coming from his DMR and Katana also show they are ready for combat. A stealth mission for sure. But it doesn't help to have every weapon and utility ready to go for when shit, inevitably, hits the fan.

"I'm here. Just... give me a second, I think I took a wrong turn. Or a few."

Some seconds later, a figure appeared at the end of the tunnel. Soon, Sebastian was standing in front of them, his suit somehow unblemished from the grimes of the tunnels. "All systems check. I'm good to go." He didn't mention he had to shoot someone on his way here; they likely heard the shot anyway, and with any luck they already knew who was involved.

===================================================================================

"You are, yes." Kelvin nodded. "I'll be taking you on a small tour first, just to get you familiarized with the site, then there is a-"

He paused as he looked at his personal device.

"Huh. Uh-huh. Well, Rack, looks like we're being reassigned. We also need..." He looked past the warrant officer to the pilot. "Bingo. Pilot!" He yelled, looked around to make sure nobody was around - the other landing pads were too far to hear them - and continued, without waiting for her to acknowledge; "You're being reassigned to my unit! This is a top secret reassignment, and field orders are that you are not to inform anyone else, commanding officers or otherwise, of any information related to this operation. I will handle all your paperwork and deal with your COs. Take this young man here-" he pointed to Rack "-and take him to Landing Pad 9. I will remotely clear you for landing, and you will be further briefed by my commanding officer! Make sure you got all your gear!"

Turning around, he patted Rack on the shoulder. "Sorry, kid. Looks like something urgent, guess we won't have the orientation today after all. Get in the dropship; I'll meet you guys at LP9." With that, he turned around and walked briskly back towards the station proper, heading right for the armory.

What the hell is so important?

Name: Rack’am “Rack” Rulfgrum
Weather:Clear
Interaction: @Agent_Puncake @Equusheart

---------------------------------------------------​

Rack’am’s head bobbed up and down in anticipation as the Lieutenant spoke of a tour. It would be a great experience for him to see what the atmosphere of his new assignment would be like as well as the combat capabilities of his allies. This position was starting to become a lot more interesting than he anticipated. He opened his maw as to speak, but a word never escaped his breath, for in that moment Kelvin was looking down at some device. The Lupkanin took a second to look around and caught a glimpse of the brazen pilot who had flown him to the landing pad earlier on.

"How's your stomach, boss?"

Rack'am's ears did a rather noticeable flick, his expression turning into a thoughtful one as he recalled the experience. He never really thought about the crazy maneuvers, but on the other hand it started to make sense where everything appeared as close as they were. Realization stuck him, his eyes widened. He took a sharp inhale as to speak, but once again he fell silent as Kelvin spoke up again.

"Huh. Uh-huh. Well, Rack, looks like we're being reassigned. We also need..." ... Sorry, kid. Looks like something urgent, guess we won't have the orientation today after all. Get in the dropship; I'll meet you guys at LP9. "

Before long Rack'am was left alone with Kyra once again. He blinked, confused. Was this the reason he was selected to be the Liason Officer? He wasn't sure. The young officer did earn his combat commendations prior to the tragedy that overran the majority of the Lupkanin's systems, a feat that was rare amongst people with his designation, however he was half expecting this job to be nothing more than intelligence sharing. Around that time he realized he was staring awkwardly at the pilot for some time, Rack'am cleared his throat.

"E-h.. Ahm.. I guess we go back to your ship?" The Liason Officer asked sheepishly as he tugged on the strap of his rifle bag once more. He'd wait for Kyra to lead the way and follow her. Once he regained his composure, Rack'am continued the dialogue, his gaze seeming to shoot everywhere as if he were trying to accomplish the impossible task of seeing everything in a short timeframe. Unfortunately for Kyra the discussion came in the form of a bombardment of questions.

"So how long have you been a pilot? What does the ship run on? Have you ever had a combat situation? What did the humans fight? Where are you from? Do you ever get cold? Do all pilots fly low like you? Where did you learn to fly?" The questions went on and on, each one being as full of spirit and curiosity as the last one.

Setting/Time
Time
- Mid-Morning
Weather - Inclement
Location - Border of slums and contaminated zone --> Interior of Contaminated Zone
Tags - @Agent_Puncake @Gremory @Dakota K5
______________________________________________________________________________________

While awaiting for the rest of his comrades to make their arrival before even thinking of stepping into the dangerous unknowns beyond the sealed bulk doors, Axel made sure to reinspect his equipment once more. Soon enough, the response from Otto speaking up had Axel turn his attention over his shoulder only to witness his second in command was already fully geared up in his suit with all his equipment, responding with only a nod of his head he continued to wait for the others even as Otto stated how he scanned the some of the interior of the zone as well as questioning about the meeting that Axel had earlier.
"You know how they always are, they view us more as a threat than anything to this station...since they know if anything happens, we can cause lots of destruction on the station. I get where they're coming from...but these people, they are men and women just like us. They have families just like everyone else, I sent them out there and I refuse to let some MDS grunts swoop in and try to take all the credit stating that we're useless." With every word the silver haired male spoke, his gaze remained lock onto the sewage water that flowed slowly down the pipe. When it came to the question about funding the SATU, Axel knew well enough that the group that funded them was overly secretive about their own identity to the point that they even kept him out of it though since his father was the previous leader of the SATU and he seemed to trust this unknown group, they must've been trustworthy enough.

Minutes passed as yet another voice rung in his ear, this time Sora spoke up on how he would be arriving soon as well as bringing up the gunfire that echoed above ground. Knowing well enough the gunfire would most likely attract attentions of the locals, the only real concern Axel had was just as long as the MDS kept out of it than they would be in the clear.
Eventually, when Sora made his own appearance, Axel simply nodded towards his next comrade approaching and soon enough the arrival of Sebastian as well in a matter of moments after.

"Alright you guys. You know the drill. This is going to be a simple in and out mission. We do not want to spend too long in there. We check for life signs and see if any of those in the squads are still alive. If they are injured , we give them basic treatment on the spot than get them out and back to headquarters for further assistance. If no one is alive, find their bodies or at least scan the area and figure out what happened...we need to know for sure."

Ending it there, Axel pressed a red button on one of his wrist units as his suit rapidly enveloped his entire body from head to toe. Approaching one of the corners of the old bulk door, he gripped a hold of one of the edges just to begin tearing it back till a sizable hole had formed for anyone to be able to prone and crawl their way inside.
Helping himself as the last one to enter the contaminated area; the instant he stepped in, his suit immediately beeped on his HUD to inform him that the area had a complete lack of oxygen as well as an unknown substance was growing on absolutely everything and to be cautious not to allow anything to come into direct contact with flesh.

"Fan out. Stay in contact with one another at all times. We don't know whats out there, if you see anything moving...You are to immediately consider it hostile but do not engage until you know for a fact it is hostile."

Reactions: Dakota K5
Otto
Otto White suit.jpg
Interaction: @happydeath @Agent_Puncake @Gremory
Time: mid-morning
----

As Otto stood and stretched his body after exiting the, after hearing Axel's orders he gave a half-hearted salute as he started to head north while his suit's scanners started sending out pings for signs of life. "You know if we find any of them and they're wounded it's gonna be a bear to get them out of the zone." Otto spoke into the coms for the others to hear. He knew that this area was about as alien as it gets, more so than even some of the other races on board the station and if their squad's suits were breached and they were breached but they were still alive it might have been better to put them down but he wasn't going to share that opinion. "Also are we gonna discuss the gunshot seeing as we're the only four armed individuals near here and none of us are shot?" The other thing that bothered Otto about that was if it wasn't one of them then an MDS patrol might be sent out if someone reports the sounds of shots and they didn't need that kind of heat right now. "I should be asking you two, Sora, Sebastian since I don't use a firearm and Axel was with me when the shot happened. So did either of you two see anything?" Otto asked as he continues his march north, stopping to scan the insides of semi-intact buildings where the missing squads might have taken cover.

He stopped and gripped his sword a little as his radar picked something up at the edge of its range. "Got a radar hit, fifty or so meters northwest of my position. Not enough time to get a scan to determine if it was human or not. Stay on your toes boys." Otto spoke into the coms as he shifted to started heading northwest.

Leon Okada
Weather: Clear
Interactions: None

After gathering his equipment, Leon took a brisk walk to the Landing Pad... After a quick visit to the armory, where he had made a request moments ago from his communication device. As usual, everyone saluted him when he arrived. And he dismissed them with a nod of his head. Leon walked to the counter, and asked one of the free units tending it:

"Good morning, private. I came to pick up the suits I requested a while ago."

"Of course, sir. I'll bring them to you right away."

Sure enough, the private brought four black boxes, stacked in pairs. Leon checked around the boxes, making sure their contents were what he had requested. Once satisfied with his inspection, he gave the private an affirmative nod, he thanked him and took his leave. Gripping from the handle two connected containers in each hand.
Minutes later, Leon found himself on the Landing Pad where he instructed Kelvin to arrive. He walked to one edge of the pad, where he placed the heavy boxes to his side, before standing facing the center of it. He kept his eyes slowly focusing back and forth between the entrance and the sky, with his arms crossed behind his back.

Name: Kyra Devereux
Interactions: @Furasian

Kelvin had turned and walked off towards the station before Kyra could say a word. She stared after him with her mouth a gape. Reassigned? Secret mission? What in the flying hell? Eventually, Kyra shook her head with a shrug of her shoulder. Well, it wasn't like she had anything better to do at the moment.

"Come on then," she said turning to the Liaison Officer. "They don't like to be kept waiting for too long." As they made their way back over to where her ship sat, Kyra watched the Officer out of the corner of her eye, grinning at the rapid fire questions he tossed her way though she deflected many of them.

"Been flying all my life," she said as she looked over to where the GR-50 sat. "And that's my baby. Name's Kyra, by the way." Kyra stuck out her hand to shake the Officer's.

Sebastian frowned, his body subconsciously becoming somewhat more rigid. He had hoped no one heard the shot, but now it just seemed like a stupid and blind wish. Of course they'd hear it! His mind raced to form a coherent response that would shift blame away from himself - people in the slums probably had black market weapons, right? - but a warning from Otto both eliminated the need for such an excuse and put him right back in a combative mindset. He quietly pulled the Sunlance out of its holster, and followed Otto's directions.

----------------------------------------------------

Kelvin got to the armory a bit later than Leon did, and got the same private to get his gear as well. He left after it was retrieved for him, ignoring the respectful but confused gaze trained on him.

By the time he got to Landing Pad 9, he had already put on his gadgets, but kept the weapons in the containers. Seeing the commander on the landing pad already, he smoothed down his uniform, cleared his throat, and went to greet him.

"Commander." He saluted. "I've already gathered two more, they should be on their way."

Interaction: @Equusheart

---------------------------------------------------​
Rack'am's curiosity flared once he succeeded in getting a response from the pilot. She could easily see it just by the hint of excitement that was compromising his normally disciplined demeanor that he had a plethora of questions. He spared his newly met comrade another wave of inquiries, nodding to her when she introduced herself. "A pleasure to meet you, I am Rack'am, your friends have taken a liking to merely calling me Rack if that is easier to say." He replied, his gaze shifting over to the somewhat familiar ship. He looked back to notice the girl's hand had been extended his direction and promptly took it, giving it a firm shake. "Ah yes, I see.. Shall we go to boarding your baby?" He asked, unsure of the context behind the ship being the woman's child. It is a question that he saved in the back of his head to ask later.

Rack'am approached the ship and stopped to let the lady board the ship first, his right hand extended towards the hatch to signal he was yielding right-of-way to her. Once she climbed aboard the Lupkanin followed, a brisk huff of breath escaping him as he stepped on. "So, do they normally let Liason Officers have a combat role on this station? This is going to be exciting." The young man reached around and took off his riflebag, setting it on his lap as he sat down and secured himself in a harness. It was a short trip to the next landing pad, but even on a short trip Rack'am was sure not to compromise safety... Especially with Kyra flying. He unzipped his bag to reveal his carbine and side arm, the carbine attached to a sling while the sidearm rested in it's cut out depression next to a neatly folded utility belt that bulged slightly outward due to the equipment it was burdened with. It was a humble loadout, one fit for a officer, but deep inside Rack'am wished for a more combat ready loadout. Regardless, he had what he had, and he went straight to work, putting the belt on, pulling the rifle's sling over his shoulder, then holstering his pistol in it's respective holster on his right side. He then sat and waited, his attention focused on peering out of one of the windows of the ship's cabin.

"I am ready!" Rack'am called out from the cabin of his ship, his gaze remaining fixated on the world beyond the ship he rode in.

Setting/Time
Time
- Mid-Morning
Weather - Inclement
Location - Interior of Contaminated Zone
______________________________________________________________________________________

After issuing the orders for trio and having them disperse in different directions on the search for the possible surviving squad members that went missing; Axel had brought his gaze down at the palm of his hand just to test the gripping capabilities of the suit by clenching and releasing every so often. Ever since he had become the commander of the SATU he never had time to actually go on missions himself and put on his suit until now, so with how long it had been the sensation was almost foreign to him.
Shaking his head to keep himself focused, he immediately hopped off the ledge to begin scouting the area; shifting his attention left to right at the remains of the buildings around him and how the strange spores had practically covered everything in it's path while it let out a strange substance into the air every so often that quickly attached itself to another part of a different building. "This stuff is alive..." Commenting to himself about what he saw around him, he eventually approached one of the larger spores only to finally come to realize that the spores were moving as though it were breathing.

Slowly out of curiousity, Axel slowly reached his hand out to attempt to touch the spore when he was quickly stopped at the sudden sound of Otto's voice ringing through the comm. link. Snapping right out of his trance-like state that had him so curious, he turned his attention back to his surroundings just to attempt and get into contact with his second-in-command. "Search for it. It might be someone from the missing squadron. Sebastian, Sora, get to Otto's location and help him search that area. If it's one of them, they might be thinking we're a threat and could be hiding." While issuing the orders to the trio, Axel had been unaware of something approaching him from behind within the second story of the ruins from the building behind him.
Just after he had finished and released the comm. link button on his helmet, his HUD began to flash the word DANGER in all read in his face just to him jump to the side as something had come crashing down right where he stood.
Drawing his blade from it's sheathe while he crouched onto one knee, waiting for the dust to fade away; the sight of what he saw before him only brought horror and shock to his gaze.

It was one of the members from the squad that they were in search for, her helmet was shattered on her left side revealing half of her face; yet her eyes were completely lifeless and all white while the same spore-like things that were attached to the surrounding area was growing on the top of her head as well as bloating off different parts of the suit she wore. "What the hell..? Shannon? What happened to you?" Whispering his own question out loud, the strange infected SATU unit wasted no time to charge forward with her bare fists while all Axel could do was simply evade the attacks left and right since he couldn't bring himself to harm a unit from SATU.

Otto
Otto White suit.jpg
Interaction: @Agent_Puncake @happydeath @Gremory
Time: Mid-morning
Weather: inclement
-----

Otto had heard Axel order the other two to his position while he continued his walk towards the direction he saw the movement not waiting for Sebastian and Sora. As he came around the buildings he found what looked to be an Adhoc shelter, it didn't look so old to not have been made by the missing squad but it wasn't so new that anyone would have built it recently. The fungal growths had already began taking over the camp, he kicked over a bucket that had been a makeshift stool he assumed "Found a camp looks lived in but vacated." He spoke into his radio but before he could get a response his proximity radar pinged an unknown coming at him fast. He spun away as whatever it was charged at him and barreled through the camp, it rolled into a crouch and turned to face him revealing a SATU suit covered in the fungal spores along, the helmet was split open in the center and more fungus was growing out of it. Otto recognized the armor, a man named Adrian. "Be advised, found one of the missing. Infected with this local fungus, it's growing out of his helmet and on his armor." He spoke into his radio to Axel, Sebastion, and Sora. "He's hostile." Adrian charged at Otto again in a sloppy attack which Otto easily redirected into the wall of a nearby building. "Sora, Sebastion stick together and try and make it to Axel or myself, whoever you both are closer to." As Otto finished speaking Adrian was up again and turning towards Otto but the man's helmet was more damaged now and Otto could see what had been part of his head had turned to mostly fungal growth. "Oh, Adrian." Otto said in a muted tone of sadness as he drew his kriegsmesser and took a position to strike in the next charge as whatever had happened, whoever Adrian had been wasn't anymore. "Axel, I found Adrian, I don't think there is anything we can do for him at this point, except put him down. Advise." Otto would strike true and clean in any other given circumstance but he knew Axel would want the final say here.

Name: Sora Yamaguchi
Time: Mid-Morning
Interactions: @Dakota K5 @Agent_Puncake @happydeath

After dispersing, Sora made sure to keep a keen eye on Sebastian and remember the direction the others, Otto and Axel had went. It was important because if something goes wrong, and it inevitably does, getting to each other is going to be the main priority. This is especially the case with Axel going with them as if anything happened to him while on a mission together there would be hell to pay. Secret mission or not.

Looking around, it was almost as if it was an alternate universe. Sora constantly reads, and this is almost like something out of a novel. White spores covering a whole region, that is blocked to everyone. A containment zone left completely isolated, and unrestrained. While touching them always led to something bad, this is the real world and there might not be those repercussions, however, Sora isn't taking that chance. Making sure to stay untouched Sora made his way to the top of a nearby tall building, to get a vantage on everything. It was a lucky break, as he could almost see the whole area. Before letting the others know, his coms went off.

"Search for it. It might be someone from the missing squadron. Sebastian, Sora, get to Otto's location and help him search that area. If it's one of them, they might be thinking we're a threat and could be hiding." Axel said with a hint of urgency. It was important they do this quickly, and leave. Stay here longer than what was needed might produce unwanted effects. Sora didn't want to see the outcome of that, nor deal with it. Before long, he got another message on his coms. "Sora, Sebastion stick together and try and make it to Axel or myself, whoever you both are closer to." This time it was Otto, and he didn't sound like he was joking. "It seems time is of the essence." Sora said to himself quietly, and quite calmly.

"Sebastian, it seems like we have quite a conundrum. I think we should go to Otto. Orders are orders, right? And I'm quite sure Axel can handle himself better than your average soldier." Sora knew it was a 50/50 shot to convince Sebastian, and he often had his own plans that he wanted to accomplish. Watching Sebastian from the building top, he could only watch and listen to what would come next.

Name: Kyra Devereux
Interactions:

Kyra the ship's metal siding an affectionate pat before stepping passed Rack and up into the ship. As she strapped herself into the pilot's seat, Kyra gave a slight shrug of her shoulders at Rack's question.

"Honestly I'm not real sure," she said as she flipped some switches and powered up the engines. "They probably needed the numbers and you're as good as any." Kyra flashed Rack a smile as she lifted the ship up into the air.

With a few quick and expertly made maneuvers, Kyra soon had them settled on Landing Pad #9 as instructed. As she glanced out at the officers that were waiting for them, Kyra gave a half salute, half wave of her hand.

"Howdy, Cap! What's all the hubbub?"

Sebastian withdrew himself as humanly fast as possible from the fungal-like growths he was inspecting when Otto's report came over the radio. "Oh. Huh. Fuck."

"Sebastian, it seems like we have quite a conundrum. I think we should go to Otto. Orders are orders, right? And I'm quite sure Axel can handle himself better than your average soldier." Sora's voice flowed into his ear, and he nodded half-heartedly. "Right, yeah, do that. Where is he again?"

His suit's HUD lit up with a ping, marked as "Otto". Sunlance once again in hand, he began to make his way over to the ping. It wasn't far - in fact, it wasn't even a hundred meters away - but to Sebastian, he might as well have been told to get to the other side of the station on foot. He remembered an old movie he watched, at the behest of a friend; it was an old redux of an even older zombie movie, and while he surprisingly loved it more than he let on, his thoughts as to "What would you do if zombies were real" went about as far as "shoot them, duh!"

The distraction was almost fatal. Out of the corner of his eyes, Sebastian saw a blur. An arm, clad in what he could barely identify as a SATU combat suit. As he turned to face the owner of the arm, they were already on top of him, barreling into him like a human steam engine, knocking him off his feet. Miraculously, he held onto his weapon; however, the force combined with the impact made his index finger coil just a bit too tight over the trigger.

A single gunshot.

Sebastian was back on his feet almost instantly; getting knocked down meant he would be in an unfavourable position. The same can't be said for the person - or was-person - who knocked him down: their faceplate obscured by the same fungal growth as the ones all around them, struggling to rise, shaking, quietly snarling. Inhuman, uncanny. The IFF tag was missing or damaged.

Sebastian was thankful he didn't have to know which one of his colleagues he had to shoot. But before he could do that, he had superiors with him on this op. They might need these... things alive. Carefully, Sebastian went into a different stance, and spun to the side as the thing charged him again, just barely missing.

"Uh, guys? Zombie-looking guy on me here. No IFF tag, SATU uniform. Do I shoot him or what?"

Leon Okada
Location: Landing Pad 9/Outer entrance to the Contaminated Zone
Weather: Clear/Inclement
Interactions: @Agent_Puncake @Furasian @Equusheart

Leon got just some minutes to admire the landscape, as his Lieutenant was as punctual as usual. He acknowledged Kelvin's salute with a nod of recognition.
"Thank you, Kelvin. Now then..." Leon started, only for then to proceed to summarize the report he got from the Council. The SATU snooping around the Contaminated Zone, detecting something strange, Takahashi's reunion with the Council, and asking the MDS to properly investigate.
"...And that's pretty much it. As for the pair you recruited, I'll leave to your discretion how much of this information to share with them, you picked them after all. Needless to say, but it is better to keep this off public eyes until we are clear of danger."

Just as he finished informing the Lieutenant, a ship gracefully landed in front of them. The pilot gave them a cheery greeting, it got a smile from Leon, as it was nice to come across people that weren't intimidated by his rank and were friendly, yet still respectful enough. Leon nodded once again to answer to the casual salute. "Good morning, pilot. We are headed for the outer entrance of the Contaminated Zone. Worry not, we are cleared to do so. Lieutenant Kelvin will be answering other questions you might have." He said, in a louder than usual tone to cover the distance. Once that was said, he picked the packages and ventured into the ship. There, he saw the new Liaison Officer: Rulfgrum. He would nod at him if he saluted him, and then would sit down, placing the boxes he had on the floor near him. Leon would then allow Kelvin to do his debrief to the pilot and the officer. Once he finished, he would ask "Any questions before we head off?" Once all questions were answered, he would signal the pilot to take off.
Unless someone spoke to him, Leon would stay quiet during the trip, using the time to do some work setting up what looked like ear communicators. He finished a couple of minutes before arriving to their destination, so he decided to take the time to inform his partners about the contents of the boxes he had brought here.
"Alright, I am as aware as you are that the place we're investigating isn't safe, so I brought four armored space suits. These adjust to the user's body upon activation, so don't worry about fitting. Now..." Leon peered through a panel, confirming that they arrived "...Put them on, and don't undo the hermetic lock down there for any reason. Understood?" Demonstrating the way to use the gear, he placed the communicator on his left ear. Then, he put his palm on top of one of the heavy boxes for a few seconds, the box lit up and expanded horizontally slightly, before a gray, viscous membrane started to flow out of it, covering Leon in seconds. Once his whole body was covered, the matter seemed to solidify and take shape of a proper armored space suit. He looked at his team through the translucent visor of the suit, adding "We'll go in couples, you go either with Lieutenant Kelvin, or with me. Keep your eyes open and stay communicated with the other pair. The smallest thing that you think looks suspicious, you report it through comms. Understood?" Once either Rack or Kyra decided to go with him, he would lead the way out the ship and into the Contaminated Zone...

Reactions: Equusheart

Setting/Time
Time
- Noon
Weather - Fog
Location - Contaminated Zone
For what seemed like an endless battle just to defend himself from taking any kind of serious harm that would puncture his suit, Axel refused to do any serious harm back against the enemy before him; although whatever had happened to her, Shannon was still a member that was apart of the SATU units and he was the one who gave her the order with her squad to check out this area. Cursing under his breath as he overhead the chatter on his comm. link as to how the other members of the squad that went into this area had also encountered other threats similar to what he was dealing with. "What the hell--...what the hell is going on..?!" Questioning out loud since he could barely take a moment to bring his hand to his HUD and get into contact with his fellow squad members, for now all Axel could do was slowly retreat and parry whatever attacks came towards him from the infected SATU unit.

Propelling himself into one of the nearby buildings in hopes to get a breather after landing a successful kick against the infected Shannon to send her away. He placed a hand onto his HUD just to get into contact with the trio. "Everyone...defend yourselves as nesscary! Try to contain them so we can bring them back...th-they still have to be in there somewh--" Right in the middle of his own instructions, the sudden sound of the wall beside him collapsing as the same infected SATU unit came rushing through with growls and gurgled roars grabbed a hold of Axel's helmet just to toss several feet away at high speeds that caused him to go crashing through multiple buildings.

Tags
- @Valkan @Equusheart @Furasian

With the trio members from the MDS eventually arriving towards the entrance into the Contaminated Zone using the vehicle piloted by that of Kyra, this required the MDS members to take a small trip to leave the interior of the station just to swing around and dock into the restricted hanger bay that was guarded by MDS troops both on the exterior as well as interior.

Once stepping out, two guards approached the ramp of the ship just to see who dared to dock in the restricted hanger only to find the General of the MDS; Leon Okada step out along with two others. Immediately being contacted by a representative that worked with the council about how these three were allowed access into the contaminated zone, the two guards were quick to salute and assist in leading the trio to the entrance while informing them of the dangers of letting their suits be punctured.

After the trio were fully situated with their gear and medical teams were stationed to the side in case anyone needed emergency care. Two other guards who had been fully suited from head to toe entered the hanger from a separate airlock just to guide the trio when they were ready to enter.
On the opposite end, there were no other guards been simply a ledge that would drop several feet down and lead further into the fungus infested land; gunfire and destruction from battle by the members of the SATU could easily be heard from the entrance that MDS members entered from.

Otto
Otto White suit.jpg
Time: Noon
Interaction: @Agent_Puncake @Gremory
Weather: Inclement fog
---

Otto had heard Axel's transmission but the large man knew better than that, these former SATU members were more than they four could deal with in a less than lethal fashion here, so he acted. As Adrian charged wildly at him again Otto's blade sang a song, level with Adrian's neck, it didn't take much effort or pressure on the blade to cleave armor, skin, and flesh from each other as Adrian's body when sliding as his head separated from his shoulders. Otto flicked the blood of the man off his blade and resheathed it. "Sebastian, Sora. Go to Axel now if able, my fight is done here. Rally on him." Otto spoke into the com leaving no room for doubt or questioning as his radar pinged out the locations of all three of them and began to head towards Axel.

Interaction: @Equusheart @Valkan @happydeath

Rack’am peered out of the small cabin window next to his seat during their brief trip to the restricted area. Everywhere he looked there was a wonderful fight that kept him captivated despite the skillful yet terrifying maneuvers being made by the ship’s pilot Kyra. Suddenly, the ambassador remembered that he needed to put on his biohazard suit that the MDS had issued him. Even while in his harness the Lupkanin was able to navigate through the straps and buckles to put his new regalia on. Occasionally he was forced to unbuckle himself so he could squeeze through a sleeve or a belt, but aside from that there was suspiciously no further complications. Now that he took a moment to dwell on it Rack’am realized the suit was specially tailored to fit his frame, as if he were already expected to have embarked on this journey that was well beyond a average liaison officer’s duties. Despite the hint of curiosity Rack’am knew not to get too curious, especially when people were counting on him. He continued to put on his biohazards suit, finishing with the helmet that helped filter the airborne pathogens in the restricted area. The helmet made a hissing noise as it secured itself on his suit, followed by silence. It appeared everything was working, no warnings had popped up. By the time the ambassador finished his brief checklist he looked up to notice everyone else was disembarking. They had arrived.

Rack’am was one of the first to follow the general out of the ship, unsure of if there was a policy he needed to follow. There was no standard procedure for a liaison officer in a combat capacity, most of it was just the lupkanin’s gut feeling and his experience as a intelligence officer. He waited for the go-ahead before he started into the entrance, remaining silent aside from the audible breathing that was amplified by his respirator’s voice box. Upon hearing the first bit of gunfire the lupkanin pauses, shouldering his rifle with a low-ready posture as he looked towards the two commanding officers for a order. He was silent, but the pause and the direct eye contact was enough to portray that he was standing by for orders.