Tony Stark and Pepper Potts
look
tumblr_nh9yvlJHCW1tjpuk3o3_r1_1280.jpg

costume?
iron_man_3_posed_mark_42_by_jfields217-d63z90m.jpg

powers
None
skills
He is amazingly intelligent and great with hands on mechanics.
weapons/tools
He has his fathers Iron Man Mark 42 armor, but hasn't found how he can get it working again/
other

Reactions: Junnabee and Brea
accepted. Nice character

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
is it fine if i play nick fury who takes vorona in since they finally caught her ? or you play him?

You can play hi, I dont mind

I know I'm no the GM, but I'm curious as to whether @Justaddnutts is still going to make two more characters?

I honestly have know if he is or not.

@Zerofighter im confuswd cause vorona is talking to both of them unless hurricane is talking to Steven and des before des leaves and corona shuts them up and runs to confront des and tell him to get back in the room

Name
David Samuel Barton
Alias
Hitmarker/Hawkeye III
parents
Clinton 'Clint' Barton and Barbara 'Bobby' Morse
look
3901111.jpg

costume?
hawkeye_by_rhinoting-d4elaoi.jpg

powers
Even though David doesn't have any abilities, he is a very trained and an extraordinary archer, he was trained by his father before he mysteriously vanished on a mission. He has learned to shoot up two five arrows at a time being the best Archer who is alive to this day.
skills
He is exceptionally good archer
He is trained with martial arts
He has made a lot of arrows, including a frag arrow.
weapons/tools
Hawkeye has his bow that used to be his fathers bow.
other

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee and Brea
xsTEMQtVjZRZ6vG1349877595.png
Name
Cassandra Cho

Alias
Umbra

Parents
Amadeus Cho - Mastermind Excello (Father?)

Wanda Maxioff - Scarlet Witch (Mother?)

Costume
Q7VULLcFQ5o.jpg

Powers

◊Shadow Mimicry◊
The ability to become, hide in, and travel via shadows. While a shadow she can change and manipulate her shape and size in order to better utilize the area of the shadows she merges with, or to better hide herself when in shadow form. There may be more uses to the power that she hasn't discovered as of yet.

◊Adoptive Muscle Memory◊
The ability to copy any movement just from seeing it. She does not retain the muscle memory forever, however. And it does not work for powers, nor does it actually work for muscle mass. If she seems someone lifting a fridge, she can now repeat the action exactly, but may not have the strength to pull it off.

Skills
◊Flexibility◊
Double jointed, and seemingly made of pudding. She has a range of motion in her body that at times can be mildly horrifying. If she had wanted, she would have had a life in the contortions line of work.

◊Light On Her Feet◊
She's able to keep off the backs of her feet, and possess a very quiet step.

◊Stealthy◊
With her light steps and quiet movements, this is kind of a give in. It maybe be because she is part of the shadows, and it may just be thats who she is. who knows, superpowers aren't an exact science.

◊Quick Thinking◊
When in a tight situation, she tends to be able to think on her feet. She may not come up with a plan, but she definitely can get herself out of harms way.

◊Basic Combat◊
I mean, i'm not sure what else there is to say about this one. She's not master, but she can hold her own.

◊Basic Weapon Training◊
She's by no means a master at everything she picks up, but she's knows enough not to accidentally kill herself with any weapons she picks up.

Weapons/Tools
◊Whip◊
A regular plane whip, stored on her right hip, under her trench. Out of ever weapon she's ever gotten her hands on, she whip is the one she really took too. She can;t do as much damage as she'd like with a plain bull whip, however, and is currently training with a chain whip. She's not as well versed with the chain whip as of yet, and as such does not carry one on her.

◊Police Baton◊
On her left hip under the trench she has a police baton, that she's trained almost as much as she's trained with her Whip. She originally started messing around with a regular Baton, twirling it and such. Things just kind of escalated over time. By the end of everything she ended up armed with one.

◊Boot Knife◊
She's not nearly as experienced with it, but she always keeps it inside her boot. It more off a 'just in case' thing then anything else.

Other
◊For reasons unknown to Cassandra, the Scarlet With another magically constructed child. This was much the same as she had originally with her two "sons" William and Thomas. The difference is she stabilized the child with the life energy of Amadeus Cho. Cassandra is unaware of the exact science or method all this was perpetrated, but the one thing she does know is when given tests she displays the X-gene and shows up as the child of Amadeus Cho. She's come to terms with this and has no real desire to go digging further into her origins, for fear of what she'll find more then anything else.◊

◊While her speed and evasion skills may be highly impressive, she's not all that strong psychically. She has to relay on being able to avoid attacks, and throwing her weight around just right, in order to actually be affective on the battle field. Another major draw back his she she's a bit of a lose cannon. Much like her "mother" she has had 'metal break downs'. So far, she has only been pushed to two in her life span. None anyways near as destructive as her mother's however.◊

◊While she is, in theory, very powerful(considering who her "mother" is) she's not very practiced. She has the potential of being great, but as of now see's herself as a hinderance of a team. She won't be able to grow and learn until she's able to accept herself. As of now she's actually quite frightened of what she Might be able to do, just because she is aware of who her "mother" is. Because of this fear she often holds back.◊

...More may come as I get my brain to work, but I don't want to hold off on submitting this character any longer...

Reactions: Brea
accepted

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
Name
Alias

Parents
Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine - Level 10 S.H.E.I.L.D. Agent (Mother)

Unknown (Father)

Look
85c438361b171fc4b655de0c714d4a3b.jpg

Costume
1af29b52c049ce0dfc8f7e962b579990.jpg

Powers
divided mind
danger intuition

Skills
Weapons/Tools
Other

Last edited: