Not open for further replies.
L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
OOC Here

Los Angeles
October 28th
7 PM

The night air in LA was a bit chillier than normal, especially on the water front. A small annual fall festival was taking place not far from the Port of Los Angeles, and in the distance the Golden Gate Bridge was lit up by traffic. At this festival, a band was playing, store fronts were giving free candy out to children, many of who were dressed in costumes. Street performers preformed, many of the adults enjoyed alcoholic beverages, and it was a generally fun environment. Security was tighter than previous years, due to the governor of Califorina, Carlos Santelo, was said to be appearing.
~~~~
However, only a few blocks down, an alleyway behind an apartment complex a much more tense environment was playing out. A blacked out van sat, in it a band of four
gangbangers loaded pistols and a fifth loaded a submachine gun. A crate sat in the van with them, though it was boarded up and a tarp was thrown over it. A sixth gangster opened the back of the vehicle, his voice was deep and grimy.
"Ready to do this boys?"
"So lemme get this straight; the guy who is paying us four K only wants us to drop this crate off at a warehouse? What the fuck is in this thing anyway."
His voice was sharp and uneased. It was clear he was younger than the rest of the group, and most didn't pay him any mind. He started to peel the tarp off of the crate, and the deep voiced gangster slapped him upside the head.
"Whata you doing dumbass? Doubt we will get paid if you go opening the crate." He shook his head before continuing. "And not one crate. We're meeting another van here, before we head down there together."

~~~~
Else where in LA
~~~~
A girl was running along the rooftops of the city. It was a dangerous activity, but as a parkourist, one she was accustomed too. This time; it was a bit more dangerous. Normally she would run alone for fun. This time she was running from someone.
The jump she just attempted was a bit of a far one, though she landed it, her footing was off. She felt herself falling backwards, off the building. She gasped and said a quick word, before she felt a strong gust of wind push her back onto the building. In truth, she was an storm mage with the ability to control air, lightning, and the weather at times. This was the reason she was being chased.
She had encountered FEAD once before, and lost the agent up on the roofs of the city. It seemed like she might achieve it a second time. She heard his footsteps behind her, back on the building she just jumped from. Glancing behind her, she started to run again, before she heard the gun fire. The dart hit her back, but as it hit, hooked into her flesh. Electric currents filled her body and her muscles locked up. Her body tensed her and she fell onto her stomach, unable to move.
The agent made his way to her, quickly cuffing her and taking the dart out of her back.
"Sorry kid, shouldn't have ran."
The man reached for his walkie talkie.
"This is Agent Carver. I caught the kid. This is the fourth mage I've caught in a week, and I stress you tell command something is going on. I normally only see one mage in a month."
"Understood Carver. We notified HQ, and X-Ray team is being sent in to investigate a lead. A helicopter is on route to your position to pick her the girl."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Unknown FEAD Base
October 28th
7:32 PM
Agent Drake "Killshot" Forester

Drakes eyes flickered open from his evening nap as his phone alarm went off again. He yawned and sat up grumbling to himself, grabbing it to check it.
Shit.
He scrambled up from his bunk and started to grab his gear, struggling to pull his pants on cursing all the while. He was supposed to be meeting his newly formed team two minutes ago in the briefing room, and was just now waking up. Pulling a tanktop he had on the day before, he tried to scrub a food strain from his chest, but to no success. Running out the door, he quickly turned around sliding his boots on and grabbing some files from his desk.
The four files he grabbed were of his fellow X-Ray team members. They also got similar files, though they had a file on Drake rather than each of themselves.

The first file was on Chardonnay LaCezanne. She had been around FEAD for alittle over a year, and had made a good reputation in that time. Drake read in her profile that she was a former boxer, and his first thought was:
Damn she's hot.
But his second was:
I'm gonna have to spar her, see if she really was a champion boxer.

And his third was:
Wait I know her.
Drake had a run in with her before she was in FEAD, and in Operation Portside he had infiltrated a group that worked with hers. Himself, along with other FEAD members, managed to capture her. Since then; he hasn't worked with her, and part of him wondered if she held a grudge

The second was on Love Petit, a vampire of all things. While he did find her attractive; he wanted to keep her as far away from his neck as possible. Since entering FEAD, vampires were the most disturbing extranormal in his opinion. He only thought this of course from watching films like Dusk Til Dawn and Blade, and in truth in his career he had met plenty of friendly vamps'. Didn't mean he trusted them though.
She was also a representative from the MDC, many of which didn't quite like Drakes reputation due to him calling a group of their pyromancers "Fire Wielding Fucks"

Ji-eun Berg was the third file. A younger girl capable of wielding three different elements. Drake had a since of respect for her for being an accomplished spellcaster, he also was wary of her. Her list of assassinations were impressive as well, though Drake was hoping he wouldn't be next on her kill list.

The fourth file was Spectre, AKA David Parker. He averted FEAD for a while, and Drake was one of the agents hunting him for a time. He escaped capture, and was one of the only failures on Drakes mission list. A few months after Drake failed to capture Parker, Drake was apart of a team tasked with taking down a Lava Golem; one David Parker was also tasked with killing. Taking care of the elemental; Drake retrieved David and was the one who took him to the hospital to have his wounds healed. Now it seemed with his wounds healed; David would be apart of X-Ray Team.

~~~

Five minutes later, Drake found himself heading into the briefing room, his hair a mess, dark circles under his eyes and nearly ten minutes late. The rest of his team was there; and Drake gave them a smile and chuckle, rubbing the back of his head.
Sorry for running late everyone, was in a meeting.

He hoped they bought the lie, but part of him knew they wouldn't. He sat the files he was caring down on a desk.
So uh, How is everyones night going?

next-age-character-jpg.145006
Ryan's head snapped back, startled by a touch on his shoulder. The silver in his eyes quickly faded back to brown as the basement's temperature slowly rose back to room level. His mom stood in front of him holding a tall pile of heavy looking boxes.

" How many DAMN times must we tell her not to bother us while we train!"
A fiery voice snarled.

Ryan closed his fist around the silver stone pendant that laid aroud his neck and took a deep breath.

"Mother... do you need something?"
"Yes! You go now, make deliveries for festival. This event will be very good for store!"

He felt a deep sigh come out of his chest, but still reluctantly got up and took the packages from his mother's hands.

Ryan left the family shop and began to walk in the chilly evening air. Cool laid upon his skin, bringing with it a pleasant numbness and a faint smile on his lips. The cold was always able to lift his spirits.

"Is this a time to be standing around and smiling you bastard? Hurry up and make your damn deliveries so we can start training again!."

Weren't dragons supposed to be more patient? It was ironic that an ice dragon had such a heated temper, but Ryan knew better to ever bring the subject up.

He walked briskly towards the festival., stopping every so often to deliver a box to one of the homes on his route, although most of the boxes he was carrying were meant for the festival grounds. Halfway along the route he stopped, and quickly glanced around. It seemed safe enough. He departed from his path onto an empty street home to a strip of abandoned shops and warehouses, that had once, but no longer, been a center for many living there. His grandpa had warned him about the area.

" That area is no good, the only things you'll ever find there are crackheads, hookers, and thieves."
He'd like to say.

Still, taking the shortcut saved him a lot of time, time that Igjarjuk demanded quite relentlessly. Plus with all the training that he did anyways, Ryan was sure that he could easily deal with any sort of pothead that might wander out of some corner. He couldn't understand why his grandpa was so strict about him using his powers outside the basement. It would definitely make all of their lives easier. He continued to hustle down the empty street, the faint sounds of the festival a few blocks away floating in the air, heavier than silence.

Love sat at briefing room desk, legs crossed, cleaning her nails and an indifferent expression on her face. She wore a black skirt suit with white pinstripes. She looks towards her team lead when he arrived and expected him. His hair was a mess and dark circles under his eyes. She had read his profile and was surprised how untimely an accomplished soldier was. She hoped this wouldn't be a common thing from him.She didn't believe his reason for being late but it was of little importance and would cut the freshly woken man some slack.

She smiled at Drake and greeted him like she did all her team members when she arrived. "Greetings Mr.Forester, I hope it wasn't too stressful. You look much better in your profile. I hope to speak for all of X-Ray that it will be a pleasure working with you. I hope we all can become fast friends." Love wished to get along with the people assigned to her team. They probably knew what she was and didn't want everyone thinking she was just a walking cadaver. She was sure they would be informed of such a thing to be among them. "If anyone here doesn't know, my name is Lovelie Moreau Petit, but just call me Love."

The only reason she was working with these people is by the orders of the MDC. She is a representative and needs to be at her best. The relationship FEAD and MED must be maintained at all cost. She's also in debt to MED since she receives pills from the group that defends her from UV Rays which causes Vampires to burst into flames. Being able to experience the sun again after nearly 200 years was breathtaking. Nostalgia filled her eyes when she first felt the heat of the sun on her cold skin for the first time. Her life before a Vampire wasn't much, but she was still at least human.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
F.E.A.D Base
October 28th
David "Spectre" Parker

David had been among the first to arrive, and in full uniform. Helmet included. He showed up on time or early with nearly every other thing. Including meeting the client for a job, and killing the target. Now, he did it because it made the higher ups pleased. Which in turn kept them off his back.

Mostly.

When the other members had filed in, with the exception with their leader. David had taken position near the back. One of his many habits. One that he couldn't kill just yet.

He had briefly gone over the files on the other members. As this is going to be the first time he is going to be on a live mission with them.

Seemed the team was mostly comprised of former assassins, criminals and organization representatives. He had heard about some of them in his past career as an assassin. While some of the others, he heard little to nothing about until he read their file. A few of them caught his attention, but beyond that. David didn't focus on them. He had only read about their name and what they brought to the table in terms of skills, abilities. The works.

And from what he had read, the others brought enough to the table.

When their team lead walked in late, and asked them about how their night was going. "Satisfactory." His voice box said in a robotic voice. That was all he needed to say, finding it pointless to go into detail about training and the like.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los Angles
Time: 7 PM
Oct 28th
Comedy

Things have changed since his time.

He saw new things on his travels. Technology that seemed alien to him, new clothes. New everything. The one thing he was glad that hadn't changed was little attention he got. Sure, he did some glances due to his tall height, and the heavily damaged clothes he wore. But, they assumed he was just another homeless person looking to get easy money. When in public places like this, Comedy didn't wear his mask, instead opting for a rag of sorts to hide his scarred face. As smiling mask would only draw more than he was comfortable with attention to him.

A part of him was angry. Angry as to why he was in this city, and not in isolation in the Alaskan wilderness.

His mind drifted to what had occurred. He was out getting food from the makeshift traps he had made. When he encountered a group of people with weapons. They had ordered him to come with them. He didn't take kindly to this. When he refused, they had decided to use force. And in return, he attacked. He had injured quite a few of them. But they were dealing more damage to him, than what he was giving in return.

Not wanting to collapse from speeding his regeneration, he ran. Taking only a few items with him. And leaving his home for the past decades to presumably be ripped apart in an attempt to study what he was doing there.

Coming back into the present, Comedy saw that people in this city were gathering for a festival. Deciding to take advantage of the growing scarcity in random people walking about.

Moving into the alleyways, Comedy heard a particular noise. One he vaguely remembered from his past. The sound of a Taser going off.

And the distinct sound of someone hitting the ground.

Comedy would make his way to find a way up to the source of the sounds. Climbing up via fire escape, he noticed the girl lying on the ground and handcuffed. While someone was talking into a walkie talkie.

Slipping on the smiling mask, Comedy stalked up behind the man. Typically, he would've pulled out a weapon and dealt with him then and there. But, seeing as he was looked official. That could have major repercussions. Then again, what he was about to do would have consequences.

Reaching out and forcefully turning the man. Comedy reeled back a fist. Proceeding to then sucker punch the agent [Carver] in the face, which would knock out a few teeth along with unconsciousness.

After that was done, he went over to get the girl out of the cuffs...​

~Agent 'Charger'~
Chardonnay Rouge LaCezanne / FEAD Agent Code: C0-958

(Unknown FEAD Location | Oct. 28th | 1930h)

<~~~<★>~~~>

no-lightbox
Nicknames: 'Char' / 'Lacey' / 'Lith'

Most of the other agents in the gym were already used to Agent Charger just beating the hell out of the heavy bag. It was a magnificent though common sight. What they were not used to, however, were the sparks and jagged bolts of electricity that shot sporadically from her eyes. Many were just staring and smiling at the spectacle while a few others seemed lightly concerned. But if they knew what happened almost 3 years ago, they would either run or try and put her down. Right now.

"What the devil...?! Sedative!!! SEDATIVE, ya bloody gits! NOW!!!" said a burly, bald English fellow, fully grown yet stylish beard now covered in spittle from his bellowing mouth, "Kill the power! KILL THE DAMNED POWER!!"

A bolt of white lightning shot away from the auburn headed woman's eyes and blasted a power socket, frying the smartphone connect to the charging port. Another bolt of lightning shot upward and took out the double fluorescent light housing above and Agent Charger screamed, all of her huge muscles flexing and bulging.

Suddenly the power in the room went down and a few startled, while others just screamed. The crackling of electricity sounded out, snapping and popping; bad things... very, very, very bad things were about to happen.

"No!" Shouted the Englishman, "don't get anywhere near her, you try to take her out now and you are just another conductor!! Stay low, stay low!! Just wait for--"

Through the opening 5 fully geared and fully armed agents burst upon the scene. Most were yelling 'Down!' or 'Clear the line of fire!' None said a soothing word to the screaming and convulsing Charger. She was glowing a soft pulsing white now.

"Take the shot!! Take the bloody SHOT!!"

The thing that once was a lovely woman serving FEAD stopped moving.
"--Lacey--" Suddenly its head snapped towards the incoming armed Agents and--

<~<★>~>​

"--LACEY!! Earth to Lacey...! Anyone home...?"

A couple of raps upon the top of her head brought her about. After a slow scan around her, she saw that she was in the Mess Hall in FEAD Central currently and the bewildered look on her face soon evaporated.

"Where ya been, lass? Was getting worried, cuz yer eyes... they..." it was not the same blonde big, burly gent from her memories, but a strawberry blonde one that did look quite similar. And like herself, he too wore the standard FEAD issue jumpsuit upon his person. He licked his lips and paused before continuing, "they clouded over. And... ya know what ya told me about that--"

"Awww... c'mon hey, now, Mickey, I'm all good. Just a bit sleepyheaded is all..." the muscular woman waved a hand and gave off a faux nervous laugh.

"Nope. Not buyin' it. I know you, girlie. I been with ya for what? 8 months now? I know something's pissing you off. So then. Tell me. Let Uncle Mickey unburden yer brain some..."

A level blue-green gaze held steady into the man's blue eyed stare. God love him. He really is just a big ol' teddy bear.

"Nah, screw it..." Lacey laughed and gave the big guy a nice little punch on the shoulder, "yeah, you been my main Tech for a while now. I hate you and wanna' replace ya, but you just too sexy to replace, Mick...! Gotta be the beard..."

Mickey laughed and rubbed the spot where she gave him a nice 'little' punch, "That's the spirit...! So then... you breakin' up again...? Or got caught with someone elses' missus again...? Can never quiet tell with ya, Lace--"

"No!" she feigned punching him again, and he actually took a defensive posture. Teddy bear. The auburn headed woman laughed and shook her head, tight ponytail chasing her head movements. "Not like that, bruh. It's more serious-like... it's about a guy--"

An eyebrow raised from the gent, "Waaaaiiiit... yer switchin' teams now?! What sorcery is this...?!"

"Haw. Haw. Let me finish. I'mma leave the division. New assignment to a new team. X-Ray Squad. A bunch of lovely characters I get to meet today. Classified and only for the 'InTheKnow' ya know? But I'll let you know all about them once Initiation is complete."

"Aaaaaand about the boy...?"

"Oh. That." the shine in Lacey's eyes lost its lustre, "Remember I once told you that I was on a Northern Cali team with like over twenty Exens? (X-Ns or Extra-Normals) "Yeah well, he was on it too--"

"Oh, well great!"

"--but he was actually a mole and an agent for FEAD. They took us out. They took me in. They burned us, Francis! Burned us good...!" she smacked a dossier and out popped the picture of FEAD Agent 'Killshot,' "that's the guy right there...! And he's Squad Lead. I have just under half a day to convince myself not to fry his sorry ass--"

"Oh, well that's doubly great then!" said the bald, burly, and bearded gent rather shrilly and in a very, very strained and fake cheery voice as he looked around quickly and tucked the dossiers all back in a pile all nice and neat. "Lacey... no. Agent Chardonnay LaCezanne. This is some serious shite here, agent, don't be so public and, by gods, not so bloody loud then...!"

"Oh, but hey! I get to bring the Star-Kiron 06 with me. For real live field action. Dr. Star and Ms. Kiron and her investors like what you done on the suit, Mickey. And that means you get to tag along. Congrats, bruh. Not bad for a Scotsman." FEAD Agent Chardonnay Rouge LaCezanne smiled wryly then held up her coffee mug to him.

"Really? They like it? The work I did on 'Miss Snarky-Six' herself? Right? Tremendous!! Right then!! Not bad atall, I must say..." FEAD Arms Division Technician Francis McMichaelson smiled right back, gave her a wink and clinked his mug against hers.

After swilling it back she looked into the insides of the empty mug and wished it was filled with something else right now. Oh, but how thirsty for demons she felt right now. "I'm gonna hit the gym, okay bruh? We still have over 10hrs to get our stuff done up and moved to the Main hold of the X-Ray Squad locale. I gots to be there 1930h. Thanks again for helping me out, Mickey. On and off field duties and during experiments duties especially. You're my bro. You really are."

Lacey paused, looked downward at her boots and took a deep breath, "And hey... ya know, your brother... I... I didn't mean to... he--"

"--He was a good man. Aye, I know that, do I.". Both hands he put upon her shoulders and he leaned in and kissed her forehead. "And aye. I am your brother now, I am. Oh but, hey yerself. Thank you in kind for putting in a good word for me. I know ya did. And you are me sista' from some otha' mista' ... or however the kids say it these days. Hahah. But Lacey. All kidding aside. Gym only. No 'thirst quenching for demons' right? Right?!"

A couple of half-hearted nods she gave before letting out a small chuckle. Chin up now, her blue-green gaze met his blue-eyed gaze. "Ugh... Right. Y' know... I hate ya and wanna' replace ya, but you just too sexy to replace, Mick..."

"It's gotta be the beard... Cya at 1330h. Go get em, Charger."

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Another sigh she gave after glancing up at the clock, then instead of going over the dossiers in her case once more, Charger decided she would just glance over the other Agents here.

So far, it seemed as if she was the only one wearing FEAD issue clothing. Hers was a dark grey jumpsuit (one size too small of course... had to accent those muscles and those nice curves!) with her agent serial and her codename: 'Charger' all nicely bolded on the patches above her right breast. She wore non-standard issue boots however, because: one, they were so uncofortable and two, they looked too girly really. So instead Charger wore custom cut boots with ortho-approved insoles and perfect fit to her footsize and shape. Her auburn hair was held up tight into a single pony tail and upon her face she wore not-too-heavy eye-makeup.

Agent 'Scarlet' ~ The curly haired lady in the pinstripes was undoubtedly hot. And yet undoubtedly kinda' gross. From what she gleaned off the dossier, this woman was French (represent wut!) but from an ancient time. She would have been alive when the whole of the clan LaCezanne's were still based in France. And even though she looked human, she was not technically alive. Char had never kissed a corpse before. And so now her blue-green eyes could not help but trace those shapely legs all the way up to that space between-- Ewww... a chill rushed down her spine. But actually, the vamp's in-person demeanour seemed alright. And so far, she did not seem to look over at anyone else's neck and after hearing the politeness and actual warmth in her voice, the vamp lady was okay in Charger's books.

Agent 'Spectre' ~ The guy in the back was dressed to the nines in his getup. He was dressed like he had on some kind of enhanced armour or power suit but quite different from Charger's Star-Kiron issued one. But his get up was pretty cool too. But based on his dossier, she made sure that she was just far away enough for her to react in time and blast his ass should he act up. But upon real life 'sensing out' he did not seem like some dangerous psychopathic homicidal murderer to her. Well, as of now anyways. Char got the sense that he was a professional... or former pro at any rate. She could respect that. Well, as of now anyways. But after hearing him speak, she felt more at ease. Cold blooded killer. True pro.

Blue-green eyes were about to take in the rest of the X-ray Squad. But then he walked in. A scowl she tried so hard to keep at bay actually held off. A neutral expression maintained upon the auburn headed agent's face. There he was. The dossier said his name was Agent 'Killshot.' Char knew him as someone else. And something else entirely.

But there he was. Squad leader. A few minutes late and looking worse for wear. There was no shine in her blue-green eyes as he paraded on in and spoke to them. She took a breath before answering first to the vampire, "Pleasure to meet you, Agent Scarlet. I am Agent Charger. Formerly from Experimental Ops and Arms Division." a hand she extended out to shake with the vampire.

She then turned to the Squad leader and answered his question. Through her teeth she spoke: "All good, Agent 'Killshot.'"

The expression upon Charger's face was neutral but her eyes did light up a bit. Not unlike a bolt of lightning striking down upon the earth was that glow.

"Copacetic. Sir."

<~~~<★>~~~>

Last edited:
Linc Midora | "Blade"
October 28th
Los Angeles Fall Festival

Ahh, the fall festival! The food! The games! The music! Linc was right in the middle of the crowd, dancing to the upbeat country rock the live band was playing on stage. He'd been wearing a costume before, but hours ago he'd decided it was too hot with all the moving around he was doing; now his clothes were little more than a tank top and shorts. Autumn weather be damned. These city events were always the highlight of Linc's year; it was rare that he got to go outside and truly enjoy himself. A young boy ran up to him, complimented his dyed hair with an awestruck expression, and offered him a fun-size chocolate bar. Linc happily accepted and ate the sweet in one bite. What a time to be alive. He even tried to buy a beer from a nearby stand, though they carded him incredulously and turned him away. Bah. Cheapskates.

Maybe it was better he didn't have any alcohol anyway. Anyone could tell that security was tighter than usual, even by festival standards, and the last thing he needed was an uncontrolled flare-up. He hated it, just like always. When Alex was still around, Linc could use his power whenever he wanted. Now, he had to keep a whole part of him a secret. He glanced reflexively at one of the security guards. Just in time: the armed man made eye contact, elbowed his partner, pointed at his own hair, and started saying something into his walkie-talkie.

Shit.

Shit.

As smoothly and naturally as he could, Linc ducked into the thickest crowd he could find. And once there were a dozen people between him and the guards, he turned and booked it. Just ran like hell. He leaped over a fallen tree branch and a trash can on his way. The sounds of the festival faded behind him, replaced by the pounding of his own heart in his ears. An alleyway peeked out from a street corner, and he took the chance.

Inside was a hulking brute of a man standing over what, for all intents and purposes, looked like a dead guy with a bloodied jaw and a handcuffed girl convulsing like she was having a seizure, or had just been electrocuted. The huge guy was facing the back of the alley, obscuring his appearance. As Linc watched, he turned towards the girl and kneeled down next to her to do... something. Linc couldn't see what.

And on top of all that, a helicopter could be heard approaching from the distance.

What the hell had he just walked in to?

@The Wanderer
@Lonewolf888978

Last edited:
Emily Vaughn
Los Angeles

@The Wanderer @Moogle-Girl

Ashley laid still, her body sore from the tasing round that was shot into her back. She was helpless as she heard something knock the agent, that had just almost captured her, out cold.
This is either got a whole lot better for me, or a whole lot worse.

She thought to herself. She felt her silent heroes presence behind her, and she held her eyes shut as the man leaned over, taking the cuffs in his hand, and broke them away from her wrist. She blinked her eyes open looked up towards the man who rescued her. She couldn't help but let out a gasp. The man who saved her was massive in size, a rather scary mask covered his face. It looked as though someone plucked him straight out of a horror film. Behind him, she spotted a neon haired teenager, and looked around her age. Rather cute too.
She glanced from the man back to the teen before muttering.

So uh, is he like your side kick and you two go around saving damsels in distress?
She saw the neon haired boys uneased stance.
Or is this purely coincidence?
Before either man could answer, static on the FEAD agents comms went off.
Carver, we are closing in on your location. We don't see you, everything good?
As if on cue, the helicopter flew overhead, its light briefly lighting the three of them up. Emily glanced at the two men and back at the helicopter. She could easily let FEAD deal with them, so she could easily slip away. As if on cue, running echoed from behind the neon haired boy.
There he is, in the alleyway.
More FEAD agents entered the alleyway behind the boy. Closing her eyes, she waved her hand towards a dumpster, sweeping it towards the agents. The wind picked up in the alley way, enough to knock a man down, and it seemed to center on the dumpster she waved towards. At first it only moved a few inches, before the wind slammed all its force into it, sending it crashing towards the three FEAD agents who were chasing the boy. The helicopter passed overhead again, and Agent Carver was starting to stir.
Like it or not guys, it looks like things are about to get a whole lot worse. I'm going to get out of here.
She started running down the alleyway, almost hesitating before calling over her shoulder.
I know a way out of this if either of you want to come with.

~~~~
The Docks

The two vans full of gangsters made it to the docks easy enough. They were met at the dock warehouse by a group of Special Op looking soldiers.
I don't like the look of this man, who the fuck are these guys.
Doesn't matter to me man, as long as we get paid.
Lets unload these crates and get the fuck out of here.
As the men were unloading the crates, the leader of the men approached the gangsters as they unload their crates.
He was tall, and was well built even with his armor obscuring his body. A white cross was painted on either arm, just below his shoulder.

Your pay gentlemen.
Smiling at each other, the gangsters stopped what they were doing and headed towards the man. Before they reached him, the soldier drew a silenced pistol and fired with blinding speed, a bullet found its way into each mans head. Motioning for a group of soldiers to clean up the bodies.
Load the bodies into the vans, then light the vans on fire. Two of you go out on patrol. I don't need someone stumbling up on us.

~~~
@lumilumi
The two men walked side by side, joking as the two patrolled the warehouse area. One man, George, carried an assault rifle. The other, Sam, carried a shotgun. Their outfits were identical, and the only way to tell them apart was by their weapons and their voices. They nearly missed the young Asian boy that was unlucky enough to cross their path. George raised up a hand to the boy, while Sam pointed his shotgun at the young man. George was the one to speak.
Stop right there kid. I'd turn right back around and forget you ever saw us. If you know whats good for you.
Sam spotted the delivery in the young mans hand.
Leave that with us too. Now scram kid.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: The Wanderer
Ji-eun Berg

It would take a bit longer for Ji-eun to arrive. She had to finish her dinner before running over to the secret location they were told to meet at and she didn't want to do anything on an empty stomach. She ran in and panted as she leaned on the doorpost as she ran her eyes over the room.

There definitely was an interesting bunch collected here. She had read the files of most but she only cared about what they could bring to the table, nothing more. She had promised herself to not start any close relationships seeing as the last time she did that, she was let down. And now, with a monster living inside her head, it would make that even harder.

She went over to an empty seat at the table and sat down. She was wearing a simple hoodie, jeans and sneakers. This would make her blend into crowds quite well plus it was easy to move around in.
"Hey everyone! Sorry for uh... you know... running late hehe. I don't like doing things on an empty stomach. The name's Ji-eun Berg or as some may know me from my codename, Invoker."

However it wasn't long until a certain woman named So-won decided she'd want to be in the spotlight. Ji-eun's eyes would widen a bit as she started speaking in a more sinister tone. One that gave off pent up anger and despair.
"And my name is So-won. Jiji doesn't really like introducing me to her friends"

Comedy

That was an odd way to react to someone. Someone like him. Truth be told, he expected the girl to get up and run away screaming about a masked man or something like that. Was it common for tall masked men to do things like this, so much so that people aren't fazed by it anymore?

Then again, he didn't crush the agent's skull and spill brains everywhere. That probably had something to do with it.

He turned his head when the girl looked in another direction. A boy was standing there, looking at them. Typically he would've done something to scare him off. But, Comedy wasn't in the mood. Maybe after all of these years, he was getting soft. Now that he thought about it, he had moments where he would've done something violent. But he relented. Which would've explained why those agents appeared near his home.

He vaguely remembered what could've caused it.

It was this group of people, fresh out of collage. Ready to explore the world, in turn explore who and what they are. They had trespassed on his home turf. One of them had set off one of his custom bear traps. Nearly took the kid's leg off. He would've dealt with them in a bloody fashion. But, he pulled himself in. He didn't know why. A thought went to the person's death that had set him on this path. She wouldn't want those kids being hurt. Infact, he felt guilty about those cops who got in his way during his original rampage against those bikers. Especially those in the department who were between him and one of the bikers they had locked up.

He was pulled out of his reminiscing when a bright light shone upon the group. He looked up at the source of the light. Helicopter. The mere glance was enough. The crew on that helicopter. All they had to do was report his looks. Which would be cross referenced with the encounter in Alaska. Which would then turn into a hunt for him. Security would be tighter.

He would have to run. But a thought came to him. What if that is what they expect to do? Expect him to run back into isolation. It was preferable. He could easily use nature to his advantage. But if he stayed, he ran the risk of being captured. They would however be put off if he stayed. He could get used to this environment. The city was massive. Lots of places to hide.

Force them to come to him.

But, back to the matters at hand.

He was ready to throw down. Weapon ready. But the girl had done something, somehow made a dumpster fly into those running after them. She had told them to either take their chances or follow her.

He would normally take his chances on his own. But, with the risk of capture and torture afterwards didn't sound appealing. So he followed the girl.

He hoped he knew what he was doing.....
@Lonewolf888978 @Moogle-Girl

• Love
Agent Drake Killshot Forester
7:38

@The Wanderer @MisterGrumpyLoli @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Cush Almighty

The vampire, Love, spoke first, with unwavering kindness and a tad bit of sarcasm, Drake gave the woman a smile and nod.
It was a bit stressful. Lots of papers. I'm looking forward to working with you Nosferatu, and I wish I could look as good as I do in my profile, but that was back when I could get my beauty sleep. Now my work pals are assassins, a vampire, and an old friend.
Spectre was the next to speak, his robotic voice sounding out a simple "Satisfactory".
A man of few words, huh Robokiller?
He gave the man a friendly smile, as he took a seat behind a desk at the front of the room, kicking his feet up on the desk like an ottoman. Chardonnay spoke next. His gaze met Chargers, as she stared him down. Practically foaming from the mouth, Drake smirked at her.
There's my pal! Come and give your ol' buddy Drake a hug!
Before the superhuman had the chance to probably give Drake bonecrushing bearhug, Invoker came into the room panting.
I knew someone was missing!
He lied.
I'm going to have to mark you up for being late Berg.
The sinister voice of So-Won spoke up next, catching Drake off guard he was a bit awe struck. In truth, the split personality intimidated and creeped him a bit.
Uh forget the mark up, a warning will do this time.
Weren't you a tad bit late too Agent?
A tall,slender woman stood at the doorway. A pair of glasses sat on her sleek facial features, each side resting on a pointed ear. The elven woman had an amusing look about her face as she looked over everyone. Striding across the room, she stood at the front of the room beside Drake.

And you are?
I am Eliza Belmont, or the human name I have chosen atleast. I will be your teams operator .
A look of disappointment sat upon Drakes face as his amused face turned to a frown.
Wait what!?! No one didn't tell me I was going to have a handler.
I'm not your teams handler. You have authority over everyone on the team. I provide intel and orders from command. I have a vast knowledge of extranormals across all spectrums, so I can also provide insight on anything you encounter. From the safety of my desk, none the less. Any way, command would like me to inform you that you ship out in.
She stopped, checking a watch on her wrist.
Five minutes to get to the hanger. Your equipment will be waiting for you, along with your ride to Los Angeles.

~Agent 'Charger'~

(Unknown FEAD Location | Oct. 28th | Current PST)

<~~~<★>~~~>

no-lightbox

This very moment in time she had replayed over and over and over in her head. And she had prepared for it. Char was mentally and physically ready to deal with the consequences. And so this very moment in time, the meeting with this punk-ass snake, Forester again, she would let it play out as she had prepped. Char would wait for him speak once to her, and only once, then she would make damned sure it would be his last. Chardonnay Rouge LaCezanne would ram her fist into his face and force feed him an all-you-can-eat electrocution down his punk-ass turncoat throat. Murder plain and simple.

But she had been talking with her main Tech, Mickey, and he had tried to dissuade her from her planned actions and he had succeeded. Kind of. His words were: 'Y'know, girlie... there are better ways of dealin' with your anger than just plain out killin' the bastard. Just relaaaax. Play it coooool. You are better than that, Lacey...!' And he was right. So Lacey did relax. Lacey intended to 'play it cool.' Because Lacey was better than that. 'Just plain out killing the bastard?' Oh, hell no. Good ol' Mickey was so right; that really was the wrong way to go. That would be just too easy... and painless.

"A hug...? Oooooh nooo... did mommy forget to give you one after she packed your lunch? She did at least help you tie your laces, right?" Yes, she did bristle and yes, the emotions were sending an electric charge off her body, but the FEAD issue dampener/killswitch connected to her was working; the higher-ups made damned sure there would never again be an 'incident' like the one that happened in the FEAD training room. Ever. But surprisingly, the charge that Char did give off was rather low given the conditions. Her glare was still locked in on Forester, but actually, she really was playing it cool. At least trying to, at any rate.

"Oops. Did I say that out loud. Apologies. I meant to say: 'No hugs. Not feeling all affectionate right now.' But sometimes actions they..."
Char's voice trailed off and during the pause, she had rolled down her sleeve. The fanciful letterings of the "Miss" brand upon her arm she revealed, alluding to a moment in time of past membership. A moment in time stolen from her. A moment in time that made her an even more unrelenting bitch she was today.

"...Actions betray you sometimes. Don't they. Sir."

<~<★>~>​

Even with the bumbling going-ons with the last member of X-Ray Squad's arrival, not once did those blue-green eyes break away from Forester. That was until she heard the voice from the young Asian magic caster. That other voice. She saw the look upon Forester's face and possibly a similar look swept across her own visage. They let in a psychopath. No inhibitor. They let in a real, live psychopath onto the team...

Char turned her head towards the dual-persona'd young woman. Char's expression changed once again. The sound of the monster in the young woman's voice had deflated her rage against Forester. But upon seeing Ji-eung her mind was in a different state comepletely now. Her brain had moved on over into her vagina-- Daaaaaayaaaaaam, son...! I said goddaaam!! Hottie alert. Asian girl, tight bod, cute smile... oh hell, yeah! Nom sayin'! ♬ Come baby, come! Baby baby, come, come ♬-- wait! Awww man! C'mon... Why the hell did they have to let in hot psychopaths?! Who the hell is in charge of this fu--

"I am Eliza Belmont, or the human name I have chosen at least. I will be your teams operator."

The voice of doom answered. It was the uptight, airtight, always right, woman-hating, man-emasculating, baby-punching, puppy-kicking bitch devil in high heels. Char resisted the urge to shake her head, roll her eyes, throw up her hands in the air and yell out: 'That's Team Ops?! Why oh why, god do you hate us soooo much!?' But instead:

She stood up sharply, put on her FEAD issue cap, and tugged it in Belmont's direction to address Forester's new handler. "Yes, Ma'am." Char stated plainly, yet respectfully.

Yes, they had less than five to get loaded for dustoff but she waited for proper dismissal from Forester before moving on out. Not because it was respectful to the Squad Lead and the right thing to do, but only because that devil-in-heels Belmont was still in the room.

You just do not mess with the person that makes your Squad Lead their bitch.

<~~~<★>~~~>

Last edited:
Linc Midora
Alleyway

The girl was fine, apparently. Well enough to speak, though Linc couldn't make out what she was saying. Judging from the weird look she was wearing, it was probably something about him, and Linc's face twisted in response. She stood; evidently the brute had... taken off her handcuffs? Okay, so he was probably one of the good guys. He finally turned around, letting Linc see his face -- or rather, the weird white mask that was covering it. Creepy, but he was supposed to be some kind of anti-hero, right? That was actually pretty cool. Linc decided to trust the both of them for the time being. The dead guy, on the other hand, was wearing a FEAD uniform on closer inspection. Definitely not trustworthy.

Hurried footsteps echoed at the alleyway's entrance, the clear noise of FEAD boots. Linc spun around; it was the agents from the festival. And the arrival of the helicopter signaled that more might be coming. Great. Dark gray swept over Linc's forearms and his fingers started to fuse together into fine points as he adopted a defensive stance. He would've gone ham on these guys, too -- he'd blocked bullets with his power before -- if it weren't for the awful screeching noises of metal on pavement and the freak gust of wind alerting him to get the hell out of the way. A dumpster slammed full force into all three agents. Was the girl a mage? His arms returning to normal, Linc turned to his two impromptu allies and flashed them a huge grin and a thumbs up. "Thanks for that!"

The agent on the ground started to move. Not dead after all, apparently. And the helicopter was circling back around, shining that annoyingly bright light on them again. Fight or flight. The girl chose for him: run or be left behind. "Hey, come on, we can take these guys!" Linc shouted over the helicopter, gesturing at Agent Carver who was coming to his senses. "There's three of..."

The brute chose to run. Linc rolled his eyes. "Alright, fine! But next time, we stay and fight!" He took off after the other two.

Agent - Scarlet
Lovelie "Love" Moreau Petit

Specter gave Love the cold-shoulder which didn't bother her. His aura was dark and cold like her body. He was withdrawn and appeared to be the type who didn't want to be noticed. He was a contracted killer, a predator like her and human in species only. How much of a human was he anyway? How much of his body was replaced with cybernetics?

"Pleasure to meet you, Agent Scarlet. I am Agent Charger. Formerly from Experimental Ops and Arms Division." Charger replied as she leans over for a handshake. Love's grasped Chargers warm static hand accepting her handshake. "Same to you Agent Charger." As she let go of Chargers had a stray thought wandered in. (What does she taste like?) Love was a little hungry but would hide that and suppress her urges. She did imagine it wouldn't be much fun feeding on a walking battery...maybe.

"It was a bit stressful. Lots of papers. I'm looking forward to working with you Nosferatu..." Drake jokingly replied. Love knew he didn't mean any harm by referring to her as such a thing, but she did take some offense to it. Nosferatu's Count Orlok was a hideous and malformed mortal interpretation of a vampire, Love looked nothing like that hideous creature. She shot Drake a quick menacing glare, eyes turning scarlet for only a second before returning to their natural dark green color with a smile attached.

"There's my pal! Come and give your ol' buddy Drake a hug!" Drake told Charger with a smug smirk. Love looked to Charger who was radiated anger and eyes locked on Drake. She responded with hostility and patronizing manner. She then rolled down her sleeve to revealed 'Miss' branded on her bicep. Love knew something happened between these two. She wondered why these two would even be paired together? It's a recipe for disaster and whoever signed off on it should be reprimanded when something happens between the two.

Next to join the party was X-Rays soul magic user, Ji-eun Berg, an innocent looking woman. She joins the table and a genuine apology for her tardiness. "Hey everyone! Sorry for uh... you know... running late hehe. I don't like doing things on an empty stomach. The name's Ji-eun Berg or as some may know me from my codename, Invoker." Ji-eun was different from anyone else at the desk. She was open and radiant, someone who came off completely honest. Then, as if a switch was flicked, Agent Involker's radiance vanished and her sweet voice turned sinister. "And my name is So-won. Jiji doesn't really like introducing me to her friends".

Now that was unexpected. She sounded like she was possessed by some sort of phantom. "Nice to meet you Invoker." Love didn't show a reaction and just kept on smiling. Inside she was wonder how the hell did she get like this? Possessions are a strange occurrence. She remembered when she was human and living on the plantation. The master's young son was possessed by a demon and spoke in multiple languages, spewing out, profanity, shameful thoughts of the people around him and making promises to kill the entire plantation. The boy was eventually freed from the demon after a long battle, but being alone in a room in that house was always nerve-racking, as if something would be watching you and you couldn't shake that feeling until you left the room, and even then it would follow you until you were outside.

Next to appear was tall, slender woman with pointed ears and shades. She entered the room looking amused. It must have been the look on Drake's face as he had no idea what was going on. She introduces herself as Eliza Belmont. For a moment Drake thought FEAD had put a leash on him until things were clarified. She said she wasn't his handler, but she defiantly came off as if she knew more than Drake. She would provide all information on any extranormals they'll encounter on the mission. She had come down to inform them it was time to get to work.

Love sat up from her seat and looked towards her team. "You heard Miss. Belmont, let's stop lollygagging and get to work." She left the room and made her way to the hanger with the rest of her team. On her arrival she found her equipment waiting for her, a form-fitting black bodysuit and her sword still resting in its scabbard. She wondered if FEAD had placed some sort a tracking device on it. If not, FEAD was either too trusting or idiots. She turned to her team lead and spoke. "Alright Killshot, explain our objective, I don't like being in the dark for too long." Love was being demanding, the Nosferatu comment was still eating at her.

• Love
F.E.A.D Base
Spectre

With the introductions were finished, David wasted no time in making his way to the hanger to retrieve his gear.

First thing he picked up was the custom made handgun he used during his days as an assassin. He gave the weapon a lookover to see if it was damaged or otherwise. Seems F.E.A.D had kept it in almost pristine condition. He slipped on the compensator. While a suppressor was useful in stealth missions. He didn't want to waste ammo or time using a firearm when he could choke, stab or even use his bare hands to subdue an enemy.

And the compensator helps keep recoil to a minimum, allowing one to take down multiple targets without worry of recoil throwing off aim.

Next was his blade. An easily to conceal extendable blade that was extremely handle in killing targets in moments. However, while a blade. It wasn't exactly great for stealth. As the blood left over from an attack can easily alert enemy forces. Which is why he used the next item more often in stealth. Fiber Wire, or Garrote as some called it. A superb weapon when it came to taking out targets. Wrap it around a target's neck and use strength to either break, slice or choke them.

David gave the wire a strength test to see if it was still useable. It held fast. Seemed everything was set to go. As for his body armor and the like, he was already wearing that under his coat. The helmet already covering his head.

After securing his gear. He waited for the explanation of the mission...
@Lonewolf888978 @Cush Almighty @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @MisterGrumpyLoli

Emily Vaughn
Los Angeles
Emily was hesitant to allow her rescuer and the teenager that was running from F.E.A.D to find her little hangout spot. Finally after running through backalleys, cutting across dead streets, and finally reaching the back of a Walmart parking lot, she slowed to a stop, crouching behind dumpsters.
I have a hiding spot, but after tonight I don't want to see either of you there; understood?

After making sure her two new potential allies she was serious, she gave a look to the masked man, motioning towards the dumpster they hid behind.
Mind moving this thing outta the way big guy? Looks like you have the muscle for it.
With the dumpster out of the way, it revealed a sewer hole. After struggling to pulling it to the side, Emily started climbing down, into the sewer system. Out of breath from a combination of running and moving the heavy sewer grate, Emily called up to the two guys.
Besides, us freaks have to stick together. Oh and mind closing the hole behind us? Don't want the nice smell to get out.
She mused sarcastically, the smell of grim, shit, and other vulgar smells rising from the darkness.
Once down in the darkness, Emily's cellphone light flickered on. Without a word, she hoped the boys followed behind her, or else they might get lost in the foul smelling maze.

Agent Carver
Los Angeles

The FEAD agents chasing the boy helped Carver out, who spit out some blood, and a few teeth along with it. He popped his jaw back into place, and could feel a piece of his jaw was cracked. He gave a nod of thanks to the other members of FEAD, who had to head back to the festival for security reasons, before finally talking on his comms.
This is Carver, Any sight on them?
It hurt to talk, but wasn't the worst pain he could experience.

Negative Carver, had to switch routes to avoid unnecessary attention. Last seen heading West. We alerted HQ, and they're sending X-Ray team to help round up the Baddies. Hows the face healing up?
Carver felt his jaw, and already the bones were starting to meld back together. His teeth were already growing back, sharper than before. The blow would've hospitalized a regular man. Hell, maybe even killed them. Carver wasn't an ordinary man.
Its all good. I can still track them down, since a helicopter couldn't do the job.

Thats why you get paid the big bucks.

As the comms went silent, Carver placed his gear in his bag, before tossing it behind a trashcan, making a mental note to come and pick it back up before he headed back to HQ. Making sure the coast was clear, Carver closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. His face started to morph and grow into a snout, hair growing to cover his exposed skin. Muscles growing in size, his fingers turned to claws, and his teeth grew into sharp wolf-like daggers.
Carver was a Lycan, and was exceptionally good at tracking, thanks to the keen senses. Surprisingly most of his gear still fit him, and was infact specially made for him to grow. Dropping to all fours and smelling the air, Carver gave a monstrous grin as he picked up the scent. The hunt was on.

Agent Killshot
FEAD Base

[spoili]
Annoyed that HQ hadn't given him full control over his team, he gave X-Ray team a quick Dismissed before leaving Belmont in the room, a plain expression on her stupid Elven face.
The X-Ray hanger bay was easy enough to find, and their ride was even easier to find. Drake recognized the aircraft from the Experimental Ops and Arms Division. The V21, but commonly called the
Vulture by the men who build the craft.
It seemed most of the team had already arrived, and were gearing up on or near the vehicle. Drake stopped by his barracks on his way to the hanger, slipped on a new, clean shirt, and fixed his hair some. As he went to gear up, Drake surprisingly remained silent for the most part, only giving a small smile to any member of his team that looked at him.

Donning his armor, tying his boots, and making sure his helmet was clean, Drake finally checked his weapons.
His M39 Marksman Rifle was in pristine shape, the scope was on and sited perfectly, and was loaded and ready for action.
His blacked out Beretta felt right in his hand as he observed the gun. Pristine in appearance, the only flaw on the gun was a scratched out DF on the hilt of the gun. Loaded as well, he slipped it into its holster on his belt.
He slid a combat knife on the other end of his belt, fitting snugly in its holster. A matching second one fit nicely on a holster by his boot. Finally he attached three hand-restraints on his belt, each one capable of temporally restrict magic and most extranormal powers. With everything on his person ready to go, the team only waited on the pilot for their craft.

Why not mingle with the team.
He innocently thought to himself, with a sly grin. Before he could actively pester Charger again, or perhaps this time zero on the silent but deadly Spectre, Agent Scarlet spoke up.
Alright Killshot, explain our objective, I don't like being in the dark for too long.
He approached Love first, saying loud enough for all to hear.
Oh believe me Love, I'd like nothing better to hit LA up right now, but I'd rather not get nagged by Belmont for briefing everyone before we were allowed to head out.
Lowering his voice some he did a quick motion to Invoker and Spectre.
Between you and me, we have to keep an eye on this little posse of ours. FEAD is trusting us make sure X-Ray team is fast and effective. If one of them get lose, it won't look too kindly on FEAD or MDC. Bets desk work, right?

He gave Love a friendly smile and pat on the shoulder before heading over to Spectre.
I know this is asking alot from a former assassin; don't kill anyone you don't have to. Any extranormal we encounter we have orders to subdue, not kill. Preferably not maim. Remember that when you're swinging that blade of yours. Oh, and if we come across a lava golem, I'd stay back.
He gave the man a laugh and nod to let him know he was kidding, but when the cybernetic man didn't respond with a laugh, Drake turned the laugh into an awkward cough.
I'll see you on the plane then.

Making his way too Invoker, he tapped her on the shoulder.
If we happen to run into any baddies out there; try to keep your fire magic away from me. Got a bad history with fire magic, and would rather not burn my perfect face.
Giving her a smile he continued,
Oh and incase we do any talking, let So-Won do the talking. She's very intimidating.

Finally he approached Charger. He had to be brief, partly because the pilot was insight making his way towards the aircraft, and partly he wasn't too keen on being electrified.
To answer your question you asked in the briefing room, no my mom didn't tie my lace nor did she pack my lunch. She did pack me a mean right hook, if you ever want to catch me in the ring.
He gave her a wink before reaching up to his helmet, clicking a button, and a facemask slid down enclosing the helmet. Making a circle motion in the air with his finger, he called out.
Saddle up everyone, its game time.

As the Vulture hovered up into the air, X-Ray team aboard, Drake stood beside a small screen that was built into the front of the aircraft, on the back of the cockpit. While he officially didn't know who chose this team roster, he suspected it was Belmont. He also figured she made the game plan he had to study.
Alright team We're splitting into two groups.
Agent Love, Spectre and Invoker, you three will be meeting up with Agent Carver, who is currently tracking down a group of three extranormals.

The blank screen switched to a tall, masked man.
They call him Comedy, but he's no laughing matter. No official name. He's wounded dozens of Agents and killed several. Very strong, very dangerous.
The slid switched again, to a laughing teenage boy who seemed innocent enough, before switching to the same boy. His arms replaced with metallic looking blades, and hair was dyed neon green.
Larry Henson or Linc Midora. Nickname Blade because of his arms, but he is able to shape them into anything he wants. His adopted father Alex Midora is in FEDA custody. Could be dangerous.
Finally it switched too a teenage girl, roughly the same age as Linc.
Another orphan, Emily Vaughn made friends with three other mage teenagers in the area. We're unsure if they are all connected to a large group but we're unsure. Emily is a storm mage, and self taught her own powers. While she has mostly just ran from our FEAD agents, she could still be dangerous.
Looking over the three agents selected for this job.
Try to subdue all three of them. If you have to use force, use it. The most important thing is we remain on the down low. We have no knowledge if they are apart of a group, or if it is just the three of them; but if they are expect a fight. Comedy has a dangerous past, Blade's father is imprisoned, and Emily's friends are now in FEAD custody.
He paused to let the three ask any questions they might have. Answering them, he turned looked towards Charger, and tried to suppress a chuckle.
As much as you hate it Agent Charger, you're pairing up with me. One of our agents in the harbor district of LA went silent on us. Probably nothing, but we have to check on him. Once we make sure he is okay, we will meet up with Love and the others too help capture those three extranormals and anyone else they're friends with.

[/spoili]

Comedy
Sewer system

Comedy obliged when asked to move the trash bin. Moving it aside with ease. Though he made sure to leave in a spot that looked natural. Like it hadn't been disturbed. A necessary step to cover your tracks.

Seems that they were going to be traveling by sewer tunnels. Not shabby. Sewers were great ways to get around unnoticed. So long as you knew where they led. He had experience with this type of thing.

He would've helped the girl with the sewer cover, but she was already in the middle of doing it herself. And he didn't want to impose. When said cover was pushed aside, and after the girl had went in. She had quipped about freaks staying together. Correction. They weren't freaks. The boy and girl may have had powers to separated them from the populace. But they could go somewhere. Change their identities, lay low. Build a life. The works. Him on the other hand, couldn't do any of that. Not because of his height or body. But because of what he was, who he was, and what he had done. That prevented him from even attempting. Besides, he was content with being isolated.

Comedy waited for the boy to go in before him. So that he could put the cover back on, after Comedy had climbed down into the sewers. The mask helped keep some of the smell out, but it was still present. It didn't bother him, or not as much as it did when he was starting out and he hadn't smelled worse smells.

He followed the girl. Taking care to crouch a bit so his head wouldn't touch the top of the tunnel. One of the banes of being as tall as he was.

As he walked along, he couldn't help but reminisce about traveling this way, back when he was on that quest of vengeance. It was just before new years. Or around that time, as everything was covered in snow and everyone that he could hear kept on talking about 'the party' and all that.

He couldn't remember what city this had been. But it hardly mattered. He was there for one reason. To hunt. It was also after the fifth time he had to break into various stores to get supplies. Heavier clothing for the weather, and to replace the clothes that were damaged in the fights. And medical items. While he could regenerate, he didn't want to accelerate unless it was needed.

Anyways, the biker he was hunting was named "Richie 'Cog' Matthews." Apparently in the last place Comedy had attacked, he listened to a recording of Richie leaving the other bikers a message. That he was going to take his chances by splitting off from the group. Hoping that would increase his chances of survival. If only he knew how wrong he was.

Took Comedy awhile to locate Richie. But once he did, he waited until the man was alone in a mechanic's shop when he struck. He had decided to be ironic with this one. Used a wrench and everything. And when he was done, a new year had begun.

But he was halfway through his quest. After that, he continued to hound the remaining bikers. Picking them off one by one. Or some cases, taking down a group or two. Yet, at the end of his journey. He spared two lives. One, because she was pregnant. And he wasn't about to punish an unborn child because of its mother's mistakes. Wasn't fair. The other one, whose life he wanted to end. The leader of the gang. The one who had made the call that not only killed a large group of innocent people. But also taken away the only one in his life that considered to be family. The only reason why he hadn't taken that man's life was because his former doctor had made an appearance. Spoke to him. Told him that if he killed this man. He would never be satisfied. And continue to be in torment that he had let his rage consume him.

He would've let the leader live, if he hadn't pulled a gun. He missed shooting Comedy, but his shooting clipped the doctor. And due to his actions of backing away. The leader fell to his death.

He carried the doctor to a hospital. Before departing. He had one last stop.

Comedy visited her grave. Having 'acquired' some flowers. He paid his respects one last time. Before he left to make refuge in the harsh wilderness of Alaska. A suitable place for him.

Coming back into the present, he took hold of the memento necklace that he had around his neck. Opening it to look at an aged photo of her. Part of him wondered when he was back under the radar, if he should visit her grave once more.

He pushed those thoughts back into the back of his mind and closed the necklace memento. He didn't need to be focusing on that. He needed to focus on staying with this group until they had to split up....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spectre
L.A

Spectre looked at the three pictures, taking notes of the individuals in questions. The first one seemed to be the typical brute. Speed and keeping to a distance. Lethal force with a slight chance of subduing would be the best course of action. The other two could be "dangerous." As Killshot had put it. However, in Spectre's eyes, having two unknowns instantly put them as a definite dangerous.

And it would seem that he and the other assassin in the group were being paired up with the vampire. No doubt to keep an eye on both of them. Spectre didn't mind.

To him, it was only a perquisite. Similar to former contracts he had taken.

He stood off to the side. "Awaiting your orders, Agent Love." He said, the robotic voice still having little to no emotion. He thought back to Killshot's words. 'Don't kill if you don't have to.' Judging from the description of the trio they were going to be hunting for. That was going to be a backup plan. Until then. Nonlethal blows and grazing shots wouldn't hurt much....

@Lonewolf888978 @Cush Almighty @Moogle-Girl @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @MisterGrumpyLoli

Agent - Scarlet
Lovelie "Love" Moreau Petit

"Between you and me, we have to keep an eye on this little posse of ours. FEAD is trusting us make sure X-Ray team is fast and effective..." Love remained silent as Drake's hand came off her shoulder but gave him a wink signally she understood her job. He also told her of the man she would be meeting up with, a 'friend' of hers, Agent Carver. Drake spoke to every member of X-Ray before the team boarded the Vulture and set off for L.A. In the Vulture Drake, also known as Agent Killshot, briefed them on their objective.

Love would be paired up with Invoker and Specter. She trusted Specter to be very effective in the field, but worried Invoker might still be a little green. She would do as Killshot ordered and keep an eye two and make sure no one dies. They would be tasked with apprehending three Extranormals. Killshot revealed each of them on a screen one by one.

First was a man they called Comedy, a towering, well-built man sporting a mask keeping his face hidden. Not much was really known about him except he was dangerous. He had managed to injure multiple FEAD agents and kill a few. These men and women had families who will never see them again because of his heartless actions.

Next was Linc Midora, birth name Larry Henson. His power was to turn his arms metallic and able to shape them into blades or anything he can think off. He was still a boy but didn't mean Love would go easy on him. Unlike Comedy, he had no reported kills, but wouldn't underestimate him. His father was also currently in FEAD custody.

Finally was Emily Vaughn, a girl of the same age as Linc and a magic user like Invoker. She was a storm mage which probably meant she could call down rain and lighting like that woman from old 90's superhero cartoon. She could be dangerous, maybe even more than Comedy.

"Try to subdue all three of them. If you have to use force, use it. The most important thing is we remain on the down low. We have no knowledge if they are apart of a group, or if it is just the three of them; but if they are expect a fight. Comedy has a dangerous past, Blade's father is imprisoned, and Emily's friends are now in FEAD custody." Killshot stated.

She had no question for Killshot and turned her dark green eyes to L.A. as the Vulture hovered over a street waiting to drop off Love's unit. Specter stood aside waiting for her to give him the orders to move out. "Okay Specter, Invoker, let's go." As soon as she said that she jumped out of the Vulture and landed on the asphalt in a crouched position before standing. Her unit landed after her and they watch the Vulture take off to the sky with Killshot and Charger still aboard. 'I pray those two don't kill each other.' she thought to herself before turning to her unit.

"Okay before we find these Extra's will have to find Agent Carver. He already in the area so..." She unsheathed her sword and gripped the blade until her hand bled. "We just need to leave the mutt a scent to pick up on. He'll know me by my scent for sure, he wouldn't forget my scent." She went to the nearest wall and dragged her bloody hand across it before allowing her wound to heal and sheathing her sword. The scent of her blood drifted in the air and eventually caught Carver's Lycan nose. He howled into the sky signaling his location. The mutt was a few blocks away and wasn't going to stop tracking the extra for a dusty bloodsucker like Love.

Love ran towards the location of Carver's howling, not so fast that her team couldn't keep up but remain 20 feet ahead of them. By the time they manage to catch up with Carver he was standing over a manhole in a Walmart parking lot. He was in the form of the beast, a Lycan, the Vampires enemy from a time way before her birth. Love has known Carver for a few years now and had a love-hate relationship. He was excellent tracker hunted down creatures that couldn't restrain themselves from killing their victims.

"Carver!" She shouted as she walked up to the beast. "Been awhile hasn't it?" She asked pleasantly. "I take it that dog nose of yours had caught their scent or wouldn't be standing of manhole right now...unless you just love the smell of human excrement." she teased with a smile.​

Linc Midora
LA Sewer System

Though Linc would never have admitted it, he'd been in the sewers before. It was for the same reason as the girl, too -- just trying to hide. He didn't have enough experience with it to know his way around, though, so he stuck close to the girl as he descended. The smell almost made him vomit, same as the last time he'd encountered it -- taking a cue from the brute's book, Linc took off his shirt and tied it around his head, covering his mouth like a makeshift bandanna. It helped a little. Good enough!

"So," Linc said, his voice slightly muffled by the cloth, "I'm Linc, with a C. The cops call me Blade. Pretty sweet, right?" He grinned -- not that the others could see it -- and linked his hands behind his head. "What about you guys? Got any cool superhero names?"

The whole situation wasn't much more than a game to him. Granted, it was a game where his life was constantly at stake, and he wasn't as fit as he used to be with how hard it was to get food, but he still had to have fun with it. He'd go crazy otherwise. Besides, he could handle it. Anyone who thought he couldn't drove him nuts.

Last edited:
~Agent 'Charger'~

(Unknown FEAD Location | Oct. 28th | Current PST)

<~~~<★>~~~>

no-lightbox

"Sooooo... how was yer first day of class, lassie...?"

Lacey responded to Mickey's motherly quip with just a grumpy face as she climbed into the Star-Kiron 06 and settled her limbs and head into position. As soon as the sharp plugs pierced into the jacks at her neck and vertebrae, her eyes clouded over, and electricity surged from her and into the suit.

"Ooooohhhh... ach yer a quiet one now, Lacey. Bad sign... bad, bad sign--"

"Neural jack connected. Systems check. This is Agent C0-958 Chardonnay Rouge LaCezanne. Codename: 'Charger.' Star-Kiron 06, I see you. Okay, Mr. McMichaelson--"

"Ooooohhhh... and so I'm a one 'Mister McMichaelson' now... ooohhh bad sign.... bad, bad sign--"

"Are you my tech or not?! I said: 'Systems check!' Mr. McMichaelson, initiate check now."

Mickey swallowed noisily, a look of shock upon his face. Heat and pinks lit up high up on his cheeks. "Ahem... Affirmative, Agent LaCezanne. Inititiating check... now..."

The check itself went as usual, but there was no witty remarks nor silly quips as they went over the checklist. Their interaction was as stiff and cold as the armour of the powersuit she wore. When all was said and done, the Star-Kiron 06 was alive and humming once more, powered by energy of the pilot within.

"Good to go, Agent." said her big burly tech, in an unfamiliar tight and strained voice. Once again there was no witty remark. Not even a hint of a smile.

A heavy heartbeat passed as she stared downward. Lacey then looked out from her armour to her tech and sighed. "Hey, Mickey... I--"

"I said: 'Good to go, Agent."

Another heavy heartbeat passed. Only the humming of the suit could be heard. She then took a breath, nodded once, and down snapped the blast shield of the suit, isolating her from him. "Good to go, Mr. McMichaelson," her voice carried to him over loud speaker. Charger cleared her throat then internally addressed the AI of her suit, "Alright, listen up. 06? Let's go play with big bird over there. Make us friendly with the V21 too."

lithion.jpg

The boosters from her back whirred louder and slowly she rose from the ground and hovered a metre into the air.

"Affirmative, Agent. Communications open. Signatures interfaced. Tracing system sync'd--"

"Wait what? Tracing system..?! 06, who's order? And what protocol?"

"Unable to access data. Correction. FEAD initiated. It is the 'Assets Retrieval Protocol.'"

"Uggghhhs... remind me to get Mickey to look into that..."

"Reminder set, Agent Charger."

"Cancel that request. It was just 'figure of speech...'"

"Similar to when you state 'Oh, kiss my milky white ass, Mickey,' Correct, Agent?"

Charger could not help but let out a surprised laugh, "Yeah, that's right. You so got it, girl. For real legit, 06."

"Legit, Agent."

The faceless, electronic faux-female voice of the Star-Kiron AI just put a big smile upon Charger's face and she actually lightened up now.
<~<★>~>​

The power armour suit landed beside the rest of X-Ray team, surprisingly softly and without the expected loud thud. She held the 4th position of the line of Agents as Forester went over their orders and effectively split the team into two. And actually the sass tossed back at her by Forester, she literally shrugged off. And such a move actually helped her to act decently to the X-Ray team Lead and focus on objectives at hand.

"As much as you hate it Agent Charger, you're pairing up with me. One of our agents in the harbor district of LA went silent on us. Probably nothing, but we have to check on him. Once we make sure he is okay, we will meet up with Love and the others too help capture those three extranormals and anyone else they're friends with."

"Doggy-daycare duty. A crap tonne of man hours and an even bigger crap tonne of money put into this suit, and I get to put a collar on a lost agent puppy," she said over comms and hidden behind her own mask because: one, she was checking to see if they worked, and two, she did not want him to see her face because even though she talked all gruff and tough, she knew her eyes were not hardened stones at the moment. "But okay, if that's what Ms. Belmont says is shiny, then that's just shiny by me too. Sir. So who is this Lost Agent puppy and what's the situation we're getting into at the harbour?"

On her heads-up-display she re-checked her arsenal, especially in her shoulder cannons. "Hmmmm... I been equipped with nets and tranqs... Man, those are enhanced titanano-fibre nets. And I've got some tranqs strong enough to put out elephants for days. Shiny, amirite?"

After his responses, a quick and curt nod she gave to Forester, "Alright then. I'm ready to bust some Exens, Agent Killshot."

The boosters of the Star-Kiron 06 whirred into life again and she hovered over to her suit's lock up bay by the drop door in the Vulture.

<~~~<★>~~~>

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.