L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
OOC
Character Roster
London
October 29th
7 AM

The morning air was crisp, and a tad bit warmer than the past few days. Brave fisherman left the Port of London, while a trade ships sail their way in, the waters finally low enough from resent flooding for ships to safely go about their normal routines. It almost felt like a normal day for the people that lived on the coast; but something was off. The clouds that blocked the morning sun held bad omens in them.
~~~
Away from the docks and sea saltiness, what is supposed to be a peaceful protest started to form in front Big Ben. This protest was on global warming, and since the storm that hung over the island was calmer today than past days, today was decided on. The opposing side of the global warming argument came to protest the protesters, and now the two sides threaten to clash.
The clock tower casted a dark shadow on this particular day, even with the overcast. As business went on as normal for the everyday people, the MDC was on high alert. Magic senors reported the air to be filled with a foul magic, and though MDC officials urged the mayor of London to try and disperse the crowd of people, they failed to do so. Only time can tell what dark magic lingers in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria Rockwell
The Forest Cafe
7:14

Victoria sat in the corner of the small coffee shop, sipping on a coffee to warm her up, and more importantly; to warm her up. She normally wasn't up this early, but she had been promising herself to start doing more cardio in her work outs, and after hearing from numerous sources that running was the best way to start your day, she decided she'd give it a try. After coffee ofcourse.
She chose the Creek Cafe for three reasons.

First, the view was breathtaking; the shop sat right on the dock, with a stunning view of the ocean. Secondly, the owners were nice and didn't ask to many questions. An old, married couple started the coffee shop after moving here from the states. The pair didn't ask too many questions, simply because they were too busy talking about themselves. Their son had died in the US special forces, and the parents tried to move on by opening a shop in their family name. Forester. Their daughter helped run the place, and was actually the same age as Victoria. Finally, the coffee was damn good.
On this particular morning, something felt off to Victoria. After spending most of her childhood in the company of mages and other magic users, she could feel the magical energy in the air. Stinging her skin like a static shock. She paid it no mind; the MDC could handle any threat. And any threat kept them off her scent.
She was playing a dangerous game returning to Europe so soon; but to her it was home.

Samuel Tadwell, an MDC representative
Scotland
7:20

@The Wanderer
Samuel triple checked the letter he was given. This was the location. Far up north on the Scottish lands, the MDC sent Samuel to persuade a construct to freely join in the ranks of the MDC. In Sams mind, it was the right place for him. A creature made of magic, would be at home with magic. Much better than the scientific hellhole FEAD was. At best the organization would train him to be a soldier, just to enslave more magic users, supernatural creatures, and superhumans to their ranks. With the MDC, this Karl, could have the choice of what to be. Scientist, scholar, soldier, or something of his own devise! Samuel was glad he was chosen to help Karl make the right choice! Being in the MDC is what kept the young man going. Just thinking about it made him warm and joyful!
Then all that joy went away, when he noticed who was stopped feet away from him, looking up at the same house as him, in this remote part of Scotland this wasn't a coincidence. F.E.A.D sent an agent to persuade the construct to go with him to the states. That would NOT happen! Paying him no mind, Samuel strode up to the door and knocked. When it opened, Samuel cleared his voice and spoke proudly.

Greetings! I am Samuel Tadwell, a representative from the MDC, you must be *ooph*
Oh shut it Brit.
Samuel was interrupted by the FEAD agent, who shoved Samuel to the side and gave the man at the door a smile.
Jack Qunteio, I'm with FEAD.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: The Wanderer
The Alchemist's home
Karl

The person who answered the door was not the elderly man that was described. Instead, it was an oddly clothed and very slim person that wore a gas mask of sorts, and a trench coat with a hood. The clothes of the individual in question looked as if they were made out of the same material. Shiny, almost like leather.

The person tilted their head at the two agents.

Before a raspy voice with a heavy german accent yelled out. "Who is it?" The owner of the voice slowly walked around the corner. The owner looked to be a very, very old man. Using a cane to keep himself upright.

"Oh. It is the representatives I called for...Come in, come in. Tea is on at the moment." The old man said, before having a coughing fit. The person who had answered the door went to the old man's side. Concern practically emitting from them. "Neine. It is fine, Karl....I am not as fit as I was in my youth...." The old man said. Before being helped into the other room. Where a slight whistling could be heard. "Be sure to close the door. It gets chilly in here when the door is left open."

Karl sat the elderly man in a chair before attending to getting the tea.
@Lonewolf888978

October 28th
22:00

"Well, all good things must come to an end, so you know."

When the night had begun Gavin had been faking the slur in his voice, all part of his stage persona of an American blue-collar blues musician. It was an act he had perfected in LA while trying to fruitlessly hide from the MDC. Now though it was entirely genuine, and traces of his native accent poked through the foreign facade. He knew he'd regret it in the morning- the last few years had not been kind to his ability to recover from a hard night- but for now he was enjoying the liquor and the mood.

The crowd had been an active one so far that night. Unsurprising, considering it was almost entirely made up of regulars. Devonshire's was one of his regular gigs, run by Charlie O'Doyle. Considering the owner was Irish and the pub was located in London, nobody really understood the name or its origin. Charlie wasn't exactly a person that Gavin- or anybody for that matter- could call a friend, but he'd often let the blues musician crash in his flat after a long night of drinking. As far as the air mage was concerned that made him as good as any friend could be.

"Things like a good vintage after a hard night. Good lovemaking after a vintage. Good marriage after you downed a good vintage and had some good lovemaking with the wrong woman."

A couple in the crowd hooted, and several chuckled, but others nursed their drinks in silence. Some places and patrons preferred their musicians to be in the background play a few songs and leave. Charlie let him get into the act a little and engage- which made it by far his favorite place to play. Nothing was more boring than pretending to be a record player while hoping some wasted idiot wouldn't try to pick a fight with the piano player- or the piano for that matter.

"And after tonight a good partnership. Frankie Bones everybody, complete asshole but half decent sax player- graciously helping to provide your entertainment this night. Man's got a family to feed, for Chrissake tip the sax player."

Frankie flipped him two birds while not missing a note on the steady groove that provided a backdrop for the monologue. He was an asshole, and completely unpleasant to be around whether sober or not. Still, he and Gavin had played together before. Tonight's collaboration wasn't planned, but they were in the same pub on the same day and it just happened to work out. Gavin himself was not at his piano, having given it up for the night in favor of nursing a half empty bottle of scotch in one hand and cigarette in the other. The latter of which he took the opportunity to take a liberal drag of before carelessly exhaling, smoke dancing around his body in the unnatural way it always did.

Still, he played it off as a party trick by winking at an attractive woman to his right- at least he thought she was attractive. He was beyond the point of being able to tell or care.

"Yeah all good things come to an end- but that's why we got the blues. It's all shit all over but you've still got to fight your hangover at the start of the day and get ready to be stepped on again. Sometimes you just need a reminder that we're all being stepped on with you. So remember next time you're sitting in your favorite diner just how good that sandwich tastes and smile at your waitress- husband's probably left her and she's trying to raise a kid on generous customers. Tip your waitress people- for Chrissake tip your piano player."

The last comment was met with a couple more hoots, but he really didn't need to ask for money. Not just because of his estate's fortune either- there was a bunnet full of loose bills sitting on his piano at that exact moment. The patrons didn't tip high but they tipped often, especially his regulars. Frankie would take his cut- and he deserved every penny- but it'd be enough to get by on before his next gig. Probably. Maybe. Gavin liked to avoid using the money he'd inherited when possible, if for no other reason than because he was a stubborn bastard.

"Well, I think it's time to end this in the same way the man I stole this style of monologue from would- with the kind of nonsensical story that almost sounds coherent when you're as tipsy as I am. If you're not tipsy- what the hell have you been doing? Order a drink, for Chrissake tip the bartender."

With that, Gavin raised the bottle to his lips and took another long drink- probably far longer than he should. Trying to let it soak into his throat as much as possible, and putting on the gruffest voice he could possibly muster. Like roadkill that had been soaked in bourbon and hung up to smoke for weeks afterward.

"Well Frankie- play whatever the hell you feel like. Let's give them a show to forget."

The saxophone player took his cue and began switching up his tune then, growing far more purposeful in his playing. With a final drag on his cigarette the blues musician began the last tune of the night.

"Well dawn cracked hard like bullwhip-"

October 29th
6:50

I'm too old for this shit- too old and too stupid to learn from my mistakes.

Gavin had not appreciated waking up with an empty bottle of scotch and hangover large enough to prove he'd been the one to drink it. Ten years ago he could pull that kind of stunt and resemble a normal human being. Now he felt like a corpse that had forgotten to die- one that had been shot in the head. Even with it hidden behind London's perpetual bad weather (Even worse lately, though that was something he tried to avoid thinking about) the sun's glow sent his head madly banging as he stumbled out of Devonshire's. Charlie, like a saint, had let him crash there again. Though Gavin could have sworn he had collected more tips the night before. Whether he spent them on more drinks or Charlie had charged him for room and board was beyond his memory's current ability to process.

Taking a breath of fresh air- and already contemplating replacing it with smoke- he began moving across the suspiciously quiet London streets at a steady jog- his morning routine. He'd need to stop by a shop and pick up some pain pills, and maybe coffee on top of that.

And a cigarettes. Definitely cigarettes.

~'Marianna-Milinda Cruz'~
(True ID: Charlisse Nina Encantada De La Vega)

(Marianna's Flat | Oct. 29th | 0430h)

<~~~<★>~~~>

no-lightbox
Nickname: EmEm

"Hey, sleepy head... buenos dias..."

Soft plump lips slowly traced a line along a pale shoulder, kissing rhythmically to the beat of a sly Latina heart. Up the side of the neck the kisses continued and ended with a light nibble upon an earlobe. With the same soft tone, she spoke gently into the pale ear of the small and slight, slumbering form, "If you do not get up now, you gunna' get a nice little surprise, " a little nip upon the earlobe made the little slumbering form wince, "I am sooooo wet right now, Senorita Maravillosa,..."

A sudden smile broke from between the little slumbering form's lips and she murmurred, "Mmmmmmnnn... hahah...reeeeeallly... but I'm... still tuckered out... last night, EmEm... so sososo want to but--"

The sleepyheaded mumurring abruptly turned into coughing and sputtering; a sudden flow of water flooded her face and invaded her mouth. She sat bolt upright, wiping away the water from her face and spitting out the wet from her mouth. "'The bloody hell, EM?!?!?! Are you a bit off?!"

"Told you I was 'wet,' Evie..."
a teasing laugh fell from between the tall Latina's full lips as she finished wringing out her drenched hair upon Evie's face. She then wrapped her hair up into a towel as the English woman coughed a few more times. A full grin worn upon her face now, the woman known as EmEm fell forward upon all fours onto the bed and crawled forward until she was nose to nose with the Englishwoman. Amber eyes shone as they gazed into blinking blue eyes, lit up from the light peeking in from the bathroom.

A sly smile and and even slyer wink the Latina gave her girlfriend. And like magic, the white terry cloth robe parted open, revealing her toned and svelte brown body into plain sight. "Hola..."

Dark eyebrows popped up above wide blue eyes and let out a small inward gasp as she gazed at the woman before her. Even with no make up and a towel wrapping tight the Latina's hair, the woman was still breath taking to behold. A small sheepish smile she let out and turned her eyes aside, breaking her gawking gaze; she felt like such a simple git for staring like a dopey little puppy. "Ummm.. Hola, EmEm. How goes...?"--blue eyes popped open wide once more-- "Wait! Why such a rude awakening?!"

"Your phone. It keeps going off. It is an 'unknown' caller. And it's not even dawn."
The sly smile held upon the full lips, but the eye colour went from amber to a darker brown. Some may even say there was a hint of green in them. "Maybe this 'unknown' really, really, needs to talk to you. But hmm... before dawn seems very, very odd, no? Should I have answered, Evelyn?"

"What?" Evelyn reached over to the bedside desk for her glasses with one hand and with the other she grabbed her mobile. "Oh! Ooooohhhh... Marianna... darling..." a slender pale hand held up the screen of the mobile phone towards the Latina, "oh, but darling, i-it is my work. I-it is. It really is...!"

A lone eyebrow raised over a suspicious eye and Marianna did not even bother to check the screen. She rolled her tongue from side to side in her mouth, the bead of her tongue piercing clicking against her teeth, not unlike the sound of a rattlesnake's tail. Slowly full lips pursed together with much distaste. She then rolled back onto her haunches and pulled her robe lapels together tight. Without breaking gaze, Marianna got up off the bed. "I'm going to finish getting ready," she said rather curt and let out a noisy breath before turning around, "...gunna' give you some privacy to talk to 'work' then, Miss Maravillosa...."

"But-- b-but, Em! Oh, EmEm, it really is work! I swear it! Em! I--" Even though flustered, Evie could not help but admire those caramel coloured thighs strutting angriliy away from her. She's so hot even when she's so angry... ungh... I'll make it up to her... I will-- the smartphone rang once more. "Em wait! I really need to take this.. I'm s-sorry, darling but I need--"

Slam!

Evie stared blankly at the closed bathroom door for a second, just blinking. She was older than Marianna by 4 years but did not look it. Nor did she act like it. For less than 2 months they had been dating and Evelyn was already trying too hard to keep Marianna, seemingly always fearing the Latina would dump her. I'll buy her breakfast then. Oh! That Chai tea place! Pricey but she loves it there..! Evie nodded at the bathroom door once then scrambled out of bed. She held up her phone up to her face and began swiping away at the screen. Out onto the balcony of Marianna's new flat she floundered and into the cold October early morning she went wearing nothing but a long tee-shirt. "Hello! Oh hello, Sir! Good morning..."

From behind the bathroom door, the catty, soured and pissy face that Marianna held fell away as easily as a child would remove their Hallowe'en mask. A sly grin broke free from full lips once more. "Gotcha," she whispered then turned around and held the door handle as her hips began to move rhytmically from side to side, "Mizzy is sooooo getting expensive Chai this morning..."
<~<★>~>​

The bathroom door opened but a crack and, although she did not need to, Marianna began to move her shoulders in time to her hip movements. A balled fist she lifted and slowly, one finger at a time, she opened her hand and then suddenly it came to her. Oh, she felt it alright. The light thrumming. The rhythm. The power. The Sway.

She could see Evelyn's form shivering on the balcony yet still talking into her phone. The short English woman had left the sliding door to the balcony slightly ajar. Cold air was flowing in, but that was just fine by the Vibration Controller. The air sweeping in was enough for Marianna to manipulate the vibrations of her girlfriends voice so that Marianna could hear her voice... and the voice of the person Evie was talking to on the other side of the cell line. Evelyn was a paper pusher for the local Law Enforcement, but it was her 'other' talent and 'other' job that was so important to Marianna. The Englishwoman was a Sigil Interpreter and Portal Sealer for the MDC.

The dark eyes of the Latina lit up amber when the words of the conversation slid off the wind and slipped into her ears. It was an MDC Inspector on the other end of the line. Someone sounding quite alarmed. Someone important. He sounded frantic because there was Something happening and soon. Something big.

As soon as the conversation ended, Marianna ended her eavesdropping and closed the bathroom door. She then turned to the mirror and stared at the woman staring right back at her in the mirror. A slow head shake she gave as she unravelled the towel from her hair. It was dyed now. And straightened. And cut. It was tamed. Once upon a time, she thought of her hair as her biggest and best feature. "Y ahora...? I am soooo plain..."

She grabbed the glasses lying upon the sink counter and put them on. One last glare she gave at the strange woman in the mirror. But I'm doing this for me and my friends. My sisters. For 'The Miss Aligned'...

A quick upward and aggressive chinbob she gave the woman in the mirror and tossed up her gang symbol at the imposter. "Daylas!! Wut!" she barked then stormed out of the bathroom.

<~<★>~>​

Evie was trembling as she held tight the balcony's railing and stared out over the darkened city scape. A look of grave concern wavered in those blue eyes. The MDC was on high alert. The Sigils that she translated were not mistaken. The short Law clerk shook her head. If only she had-- Something fell heavily upon her shoulders and she gasped and jumped up a bit.

"You done talking, Evie?"
the voice of her girlfriend was not as catty nor as cold as she had assumed it would be.

After adjusting her glasses, Evie pulled at the warm thing around her shoulders. It was Marianna's robe. "Ohhh...? Yeah, done. And it was work, darling. I told you it was and--" blue eyes popped wide and a jaw dropped as she turned around and stared up at Marianna. A very, very naked Marianna; she wore nothing but glasses and a sly smile. "--Em. E-em. You're naked... you are naked and... out here. Y-you should go inside and warm up--"

A deep and inviting kiss shut up the proper yet gawking English woman.

When she was done with the kiss, Marianna-Milinda Cruz pulled away and leaned down, pressing her nose up against Evelyn Rose Worthington's nose, "No. You should warm me. Now."

"Wait. What? Out here? But tis deathy cold, Em..! And oh. B-but I just couldn't...! We need to get ready--oh! The neighbours! They will--"

"No, they won't. It's still dark out and still sleepy time, no? But more importantly, I know you're not cheating on me. It really was work wasn't it...? I could tell by how you were just standing there... just staring." A huge 'O-shape' formed at Evie's mouth and all she could do was nod. The sly smile Marianna held at her lips grew even wider at her girlfriend's reaction. "Evie. Evelyn Worthington. Miss Maravillosa... It's okay, okay?

I believe you."

The rush of relief filled Evelyn and she let out a mighty sigh. Her self-esteem rose sky high upon hearing those three words. And for some reason, it felt as if those three words were the hottest words anyone ever said to her.

"Now warm me. Right here. Right now."

Without a moment's hesitation, Evie cast the robe aside, removed her nightshirt and rushed in to do as she was told.

She did not have much time, but, oooooh yeeeeah... she would make time for this.

One last time before all hell broke loose. Tomorrow was Devil's Night afterall.

<~~~<★>~~~>

Last edited:
Clack- clack- clack- clack

Kaja's boots hit the pavement in a long, steady stride. The streets of London were bustling, the crowds growing thicker as the day progressed, but she walked forward as if no one stood in her way.

The smell of baked goods danced through the morning air. A breeze swept by Kaja and she couldn't help but smile, breathing it in and savoring the moment. The city may not be her preferred place of residence, but it had its charm and so many more resources than any small town, and even when she longed for open skies she knew her time in London was limited Nothing was ever permanent, she remembered, and she never took that for granted.

She planned for this morning to be a calm one, and so far that had held true. It took her exactly as much time as she had expected to get to Leon's Fruit Shop, and her host suspected nothing. Kaja had spent the previous week trying to think of the perfect gift for him, and she had finally settled on a customized fruit basket just two days ago. Hours of research and phone calls had gone into this basket to ensure that only the best fruits would be selected for the arrangement. Kaja appreciated fruit, sure, but primarily ate meat. Her host, on the other hand, was strictly omnivorous and closely tied to his First Form: a white-tailed deer. She hoped that her gift would be as wonderful as planned, it was the least she could offer to one of her oldest friends.

The employees in Leon's were pleasant and wasted no time retrieving her basket and ringing her up. She was in no rush, but always appreciated it when shops ran smoothly. With a smile and a nod she headed back out on the streets, and though the change was subtle, there was now an ever so slight spring in her step.

Victoria Rockwell
The Forest Cafe
7:30

@Cicatrix
See you Mister and Miss Forester. You too Elizabeth, and I'm taking you on my morning run tomorrow! No excuses.
She smiled and waved good by to the cafe owners and their daughter, before pulling her hood up over her head, slipped her earbuds in, and started to jog on the docks. Moving up the wharf, dodging the early morning traffic, cutting behind buildings, and only pausing if the streets demanded it as cars drove past in rushed speeds in a hurry to not be late to work.
It was her usual route, one that normally took past Big Ben, but Victoria slowed her jog to a brisk walk as she spotted the protesting crowds. A thin line of police separated the two crowds as they chanted and yelled at each other. She could deal without the delay of that, so her eyes glanced around and she spotted a side road. She didn't like to switch her routine, but it seemed like she would have too. She eyed a sign; Leons Fruit Shop. The Foresters actually bought their fruit from there, and praised it highly. Her hotel room could use some fresh fruit in place of the unhealthy cookies and sugar cakes she ate.
I'll have to come get some fruit from there after my run.

Victoria muttered allowed as she started to pickup speed again, she jogged towards her new path. She crossed the street, forgetting to look either way before crossing, and causing a car to skid to a stop, swerving to miss her. Startled she meekishly waved sorry to the person as they speed off, no doubt cursing the young woman. The split second Victoria took her eyes off her path, she knew she was about to run into someone. She turned just in time to see the man she was running into. He was taller and older than Victoria, and might've been handsome, even with a crooked nose, if he didn't look like he was dragged through hell the night before. He smelt of cigarettes and liquor. A smell that made Victoria's nose crinkle . She tried to slow down and stop herself, but ran smack dab into his chest, starting to fall backwards, she managed to almost stead herself, before bumping into another person, a girl. Her face was flushed with embarrassment as she noticed a fruit basket spilled all over the ground. The woman Victoria had just backed into looked to be around the same age as Victoria, with blue eyes pale skin and a tad bit shorter.
Victoria stood for a moment, awkwardly looking from the man, to the girl, and back to the man, unsure who to apologize to first. Finally she decided to just blurt out.
Sorry!
Quickly started to gather some of the fruit for the girl, she reached for an apple that rolled into the road, a passing truck crushing it.
She failed to notice the change in the wind, and with it the magic that blew it. The storm clouds moved ever so slightly, darking as they drew closer together

Jack Qunteio
Scotland

The MDC representative sat with an annoyed look as the F.E.A.D agent spoke.
No thanks on that tea hoss, don't plan on staying here too long.
I'd rather like some tea, thank you.
Samuel giving Karl a smile. Jack spoke again, this time to the old man.

I'm going to cut to the chase sir; F.E.A.D would be a much better place for Karl. He could hone his abilities. We can teach discipline, put some muscles in that body of his. The MDC is more likely to sit him behind a desk, or send him on errands.
He gave a slight head nod towards Samuel who chimed in.
Didn't FEAD send you on an errand Jack?
No, they sent me on a recruiting run. I'm a top agent of FEAD, have been for years. I specialize in combat and training. Specifically close combat, which if I'm aware is what Karl would excel at.
Giving the man a smile. He added.

To sum it up sir, he could be something great. Or have his potential wasted on the MDC.
Unknown to everyone there, Jack had a hidden plan. If negotiations failed, and he could secure Karl through peaceful means, he would secure him forcefully. In the process he may accidentally kill the old man and the MDC representative, but that's beside the point. Karl came back into the room with the tea. A knock was heard at the front door and Jack stood.
I'll let Sadwell here give his opinion, the guy at the door is with me, he's bringing some paperwork for you two too look at.
Making his way back to the front door, Jack opened it, expecting to see his partner in his place, was something else entirely....

Trinity Wellwood
Scotland
7:40

The blade of her knife stabbed into the underside of the FEAD agents chin as she pushed him against the wall, a tattooed hand covering his mouth. The last thing the man saw was a skeletal canine face, morphed onto a womans body. The body slumped to the floor, twitching once before she withdrew the knife.
The mans partner was just as easy to kill. He got out of the car for a smoke break, and her knife found a similar place into that mans head as well. Cleaning the blade and sliding it back into her sheath. She could hear the MDC agent talking in the next room, just down the hall.

She didn't even to hide her footsteps as she strode into the room, the MDC agent glancing at her as he was in mid sentence, pausing as he noticed the shotgun in her hand. Standing up, he started to say a spell, but she was faster. Her free hand glowed with an orange aura, and grasped his elbow. His skin withered and turned gray. Traveling down his arm, weaving into his veins and his fingers curled in one last act forming a fist. The man gasped as the corrupting magic traveled into his body, falling to the floor twitching. The barrel of her gun pointed at the old man.
Wulff correct? I have a third option for Karl. One he just can't say no too.
As she spoke, she lifted the canine mask from her face and slipped it onto a notch on her belt, the barrel of her gun never leaving the old mans chest. Her face was young and smooth, but scars of experience sat upon her face. Dark lines were tattooed below her eyes that traveled down to her shoulders, where they disappeared underneath her armor. Her smile was the last notable feature, as her canine teeth were sharper than most peoples.

Scotland
Home of Wulff
Karl

The old man's face never changed from the tired expression. "I am ready to see whatever afterlife awaits me. All I have to ask is.....Why do you want him? The same reason as those fools back in Nazi Germany? To use him as a weapon? Or are you going to go into a small rant about how he is going to among those who rise up than what they were intended to be? Save your breath, child."

Karl was shocked at the events he had witnessed. And he was stunned at the agents' deaths. More so at what now was occurring.

A strange lady was aiming a weapon at his father's chest.

The old man spoke. "My final request." The old man looked to Karl. "Run! Mach schnell! Bitte!" He yelled suddenly, the message intended for Karl. Wulff knew what this would entail for him. Death. He was tired, and ready. He also knew Karl would need a distraction, so Wulff grabbed a bottle containing what looked to be greyish smoke. Throwing it to the ground. He had created the mixture years ago to act as a smoke bomb of sorts. He had hoped to never use. The second the bottle broke, the room was clouded in smoke. Wulff didn't run. He couldn't.

Karl was about to defend the old man as he yelled at Karl in German. Wulff only did so if he was serious about whatever he was wanting. Respecting his father's last wishes and not wanting to see him perish. Karl turned and ran, using the smoke to make his getaway. Jumping through a window, rolling into a sprint. He ran as fast as this form would allow, until he came to a stop at a ledge. Down below was rocks and the ocean waves crashing into them.

Looking back, Karl contemplated going back to try and save the man who was his father.

But, he was ordered to run. So he leapt off of the cliff. And into the water below. Sinking below the water's surface. He didn't require air, so he could handle being underwater for a good while. And he really didn't know how to swim, so he was forced to either walk weirdly or crawl.

So, he made his way along the coast. Staying under the water to avoid being seen.

Karl didn't know how much time had passed. For all he knew, it had been hours or days. It was hard to tell underwater. Eventually, he saw what looked to be a pier of sorts. He couldn't tell, all he could see from under the water were support beams. Climbing up the support of the pier, Karl finally surfaced. He couldn't tell where he was. From where he was, he could vaguely see what looked like a tall building with a giant clock on it in the distance. Finally on solid ground. Karl looked around. This was a new place to him. He was effectively lost.

So, he took to wandering the streets. Keeping his head low and his arms close to his chest. He got a few looks. But people just assumed that maybe he was a drunkard of sorts. Or something else.

He stopped to sit at a bench. Saddened over the turn of events that had led him being here. As well as the old man's potential passing. If Karl was made more in the shape of human, with everything they had. Right about now, he would be crying. But, he lacked the parts needed to do that. Instead, he just slumped his shoulders and his head in silent grief.
@Lonewolf888978

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Victoria Rockwell
Victoria was getting with a face full of a mixture of dirt, water and apple as the truck drove passed. Cleaning her face, she quickly grabbed for other fruit, noticing alot of it was either now bruised, broken, or otherwise useless. Sheepishly Victoria glanced over towards the woman, who stood in shock, her mouth fixed open as what was once a perfect fruitbasket, was now only composed of a few bruised bananas, a soft kiwi, and a dented pineapple.
I can totally pay for a new one!
The girl didn't respond, and instead awkwardly shook her head, a look of disappointment on her face. It's fine, the woman said before grabbing ahold of the basket and turning to leave. Victoria opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't find the right words too say, and instead frowned, before remembering she also had run into a man.
Are you alright?
She said turning to the blonde haired man. Getting a better look of the man, Victoria faintly recongized him, though she couldn't quite make out from where. Maybe from her morning jogs. His green eyes and crooked nose were handsome in a rugged, badboy way. Atleast you didn't have a fruitbasket for me to knock to the ground She said jokingly with a smile, extending her hand she said Victoria
The man gave Victoria a smile, and reached for her hand to shake it. He opened his mouth to speak as the first of the rain drops fell, he said something, but Victoria couldn't make out the words. She was too focused on the storm now, its very being infused with magic. As the rain came down harder, each drop left a vile source of magic in the air. Turning she waved the man off mesmerized by the storm as it swirled above the city, precisely swirling above the crowd of protesters. Victoria ran towards the crowd, feeling the magic in the storm draw closer together at a precise location, right ontop of the group of people.

Someone threw something at the other protesting group, which was which Victoria didn't know, but either side erupted in anger. The police struggled too keep the two sides away from each other as the more passionate and violent protesters ran to fight the other sides equally passionate protesters. Everyone ignored the rain as it started too fall harder and harder. A loud crack and boom echoed from the clouds, drawing the attention of the crowd.
A bolt of lightning struck downward, not at the crowd, but at the massive clock tower, "Big Ben". The stone cracked and crumbled under the sheer force of the obviously magic bolt of lightning. Small stones and rocks fell towards the ground towards the crowd, many scrambling away from the building as the tower lurched and started to fall ontop of the crowd.
People rushed passed Victoria, who stood a look of horror on her face. She had to do something. So she did.

Her eyes glowed a dull pink as she raised both hands, an equally dull pink wall formed at the base of the cracking and falling part of the tower. Victoria focused her energy, her body crumbling under the weight of the collapsing building. What took seconds felt like an hour, as the last of the crowd dispersed from underneath where the tower would have fallen. Letting the energy field disperse, the remains of Big Ben collapsed to the ground.
Victoria fell to a knee, exhausted from maintaining the energy field for so long. In the chaos, it appeared the majority of people failed to notice her trick. Regardless, she didn't want to be linked to the extranormal act, and took too a small jog running with the crowd, before turning down an alley way.
Above thunder struck again as Victoria ran towards the docks, crossing a street, lightning struck again, this time hitting a car. Ignoring the strike Victoria managed to focus her sense on the storm. Observing the unnatural movement of the clouds, it was clear the storm was being casted and controlled near the docks. It was her intent too stop whoever controlled this storm.

~~~
Trinity Rockwell
As the smoke cleared, there was only three people remaining in the small dining room. Trinity stood in the spot she did moments ago, unwavering in her aim as the sight of her shotgun were still trained on the mans chest. She gave the man a smirk.
Oh you poor old man. I'd rather Karl get a running start. It will be much more entertaining for me to hunt him down, like the creature he is.
She took a step forward, her finger starting to tighten on the trigger. She paused for a moment and looked down at her waist, or more precisely the skeletal mask that hung from it. For a moment she was enthralled by it, as if it talked with her. The sly smile on her face grew into a devilish grin as she nodded towards the mask, her crazed look returning on the old man. She slid the mask off her her waist and placed it on her face, the bony mask shaping perfectly too her. Almost molding too her face, her eyes shown orange through the mask. A hand grasped the old mans throat as corruptive magic flowed through her hand and into the mans throat. He gave one last, loud scream before falling silent for the last time.
Trinity turned to hunt down her new target, Karl. Perhaps she could convince him to join her organization. Perhaps she would kill him.

Reactions: The Wanderer
GM Post
~~~

The storm above quickly turn from a mundane overcast, too a raging hurricane. Rain is poring into the street, lightning is striking buildings and cars, and the ocean is growing erratic as the tide move out and back in, each wave stronger than the last.
The cause of all this is in the harbor district of London, a small yet highly trained and well armed organization uses an ancient artifact, the Trident of Poseidon, to create the monsoon. The wielder itself is a highly accomplished hydromancer, or a mage studying the school of water based magic. The man himself was a former MDC member, almost reaching the rank of an Archmage.
The Magic Detention Council is on high alert, the Council itself ordering a Class V, the highest ranking it gives emergencies. Though powerful, the MDC hasn't pinpointed the location of the Trident, the powerful storm disrupting their tracking abilities. Many of the Council men and women are using their forces too either search for the Trident and its wielder, while others have their members in disaster relief mode. They are calling upon all of its members, even pulling reserve members and putting them into action.
One council man or woman, their identity unknown, has their followers looking for someone instead of the Hydromancer. Victoria Rockwell, a powerful extranormal, was sighted at a rally near Big Ben. The councilor has given his followers orders to capture Victoria alive, or dead if need be.

The storm rages on. Many lives are in danger. Will our heroes be able to stop it?

(Big Ben Disaster | Oct. 29th | Current Time)

<~~~<★>~~~>
no-lightbox
Nickname: EmEm

(The Singhing Tea Hut | Oct. 29th | 0615h)

Marianna loved this little cafe. It was run by a small Indian family and they made the best breakfast samosas and chai tea. Yes, it was a bit pricey, but Evelyn was buying breakfast today and it truly was a nice cherry on top after their little morning 'tussle.' From behind her glasses, Evie's blue eyes stared unabashedly at her girlfriend, wanting desperately to hold her hand and caress her fingertips. But alas, she just could not find it in her to bravely act upon such desires of public displays of affection.

Marianna, sensing the desire in Evie's eyes, slid her own tan coloured hand along the tablecloth, a smirk pulling up at full lips. As she peered at the shorter English woman over the tops of her sunglasses, she grasped for that slender pale hand and was met with a cold shun; Evelyn pulled her hand away at the last second and readjusted her sandy coloured hair, tightening her ponytail.

"Ahem, soooooo... how did you enjoy breakfast, Marianna?"

"Loved it. Thanks. Mucho 'fabulosa' hahahahah...! But really? Really, Miss Wonderful... I'm 'Marianna' to you right now"? a lone dark eyebrow arched upward, eyes glowed amber now, glinting dangerously, "no 'EmEm,' 'Ems' or just plain ol' good ol' 'Sexy-Toes-Up-the-Ladder?'"

"Welllll... you know that I... wait. What's this about 'Sexy toes up the ladd--SQUEEEEEEEE--"

Evie squealed as she felt Marianna's foot sliding up her skirt along the inside of her knee and slinking onward up the inside of her thigh towards her-- suddenly the table jumped upwards, spilling metal teapots and sending cutlery crashing to the floor. Evie had reflexively snapped her legs together and jerked her knees upward.

"Oh, you know... those toes and that ladder..." the Latina cooed slyly and returned the offending toes back into her shoe. From over those sunglasses winked a lone amber hued eye at the blushing proper English woman. Evie had subsequently jumped out of her seat and stood there awkwardly now, both hands clenched together in fists and tucked up neath her chin.

The diminutive woman's head turned as if on a swivel, staring out at all the shocked, yet amused patrons of the Singhing Tea Hut. "Ummmmm... right. S-sorry... uhhhh, cheque please...?"

Both hands wrung together now as her chin dropped onto her chest, shoulders moving up and down as she breathed hard. Blue eyes were sullen too, looking downward at her boots as if they were the most interesting thing in the whole entire world.

"Evie..." said a sooting voice into her ear, "it's okay, 'kay? Giiiirl... I was only playin'..."

"I know, I know, Ems..." she said in a hoarse whisper as she leaned into her girlfriend's embrace, "but... but I can lose my job, because I-- we-- because we are 'like that.' And this job means so much to me and I... I need it for cover, d'yknow whatimean?"

"Oh, I do, Maravillosa, I do," and that was such a true statement it hurt; Marianna herself was hiding out here in the UK and she was using Evie for her cover. But daaaayaaammm... this loco chick making mi feels all feelsy-feels... Naw, man. I'm doing this for mi amigas y mi famille. Mizzy dun feel nuttin' yo...

A warm kiss upon the forehead of the pale woman in her arms betrayed her thoughts. Evie melted into her arms and once more Marianna put another brick into the wall of her heart's denial.

<~<★>~>​

After they settled up at the Singhing Tea Hut, Marianna thanked Evie and they had parted ways. But then Marianna doubled back and followed her girlfriend for a bit.

A few moments later, Evie slipped into the back sidedoor of a black sedan with tinted windows. But right before the door closed and drove off to heaven knew where, Marianna caught a gllimpse of the gent sitting shotgun seat as he turned around to greet Evie. He had that serious, gruff and no nonsense face Marianna would not mind sending a fist into; it was none other than the handsome and too cool for school, Inspector Aaron Faraday.

Marianna had only seen him a few times before, but his presence often foretold of something big going down. She had gathered that he was a hunter of sorts, a Magician who used the power of the sun from what Evie had accidentally leaked to her. The truth was Faraday and his pack of Inspectors were trained combat mages, and they were not unlike hunting dogs. And it so happened that Evelyn was one of many that could give them the scent to track down. They nicknamed Evie 'Wundie' because she was what was known as a 'Wonder Watcher.' These Watchers were specialists in translating/transcribing runes and sigils and even more importantly, sealing away powerful entities and powerful artifacts.

And it would be all too so soon that Marianna and the Inspector would cross paths as players in a twisted mess of a game, yet unknowingly upon opposite sides of the same coin.
<~<★>~>​

Oh how she hated her conscience right now. She could even hear her friend, Donnay, in her head. They had been friends since Marianna was 10. Back then there was no need to hide, no need to be called 'Marianna-Milinda.' Back then everyone called her 'Mizzy' or even by her real name 'Charlisse.' But her friends all called her 'Charlie.'

"Charlie... girl come on now...!" said Donnay in her head, "It ain't always about what's good for us--"

"'--it's about doing what's right...' Donnay del Puta... hate you so much, girl--"

Marianna tossed 5 quid over to the street vendor and grabbed the first mask sitting on display and put it over her head without a second thought. "But I love what you make me feel... Right here. Right now. Time to Sway."

It was as if a giant hand tossed her up high into the air, angling towards a distant building. Then just before hitting the side of the building, she twisted her legs around and seemingly leapt off the wall as if propelled by an invisible spring. Several more times she did this, leaping off of building after building till she reached the falling clock tower just in time.

She splashed down into a puddle and swiftly raised both hands, aimed towards the screaming crowd. Suddenly the masses of bodies were pushed out of the way by an invisible force and but a mere second later falling debris landed with a thunderous crash where would-be-victims had been standing.

Countless others had cleared out save for two little kids that got stranded in the chaos. Sway leapt once more, propelled by her shockwave powers, both arms held out to snatch the kids. A secondary wave she shot out, timing it to come back the very moment right before she grabbed the tykes. The rebounding wave hit her arm and both children, effectively creating a cushion to keep from snapping the kids necks once she snatched them up and out of the path of more falling deadly debris.

"Thank you!! Oh thank you sooooo much, Exen Bunny!!" the kids exclaimed as they landed in a safe spot.

"What? Ninas, no, you can call me--" she almost said Sway, which would have been a huge mistake. But instead, she quickly blurted out another of her lesser known Exen nicknames: "--call me 'Deva'"

"Oh thank you, Diva Bunny!!!"
they exclaimed as they hugged her legs.

"What? Why do you keep calling me that?" she asked, much annoyance in her voice, as she tried to kick off the kids from her legs, but they were stuck to her like velcro. She then stopped as she realized why they called her 'Bunny.' With both hands she presented both of them the Hallowe'en mask she had purchased earlier from the street vendor. "Here ya go... now go to the flashing lights. The nice policemen will take care of you now..."

It worked. Both sets of small hands greedily grabbed at the mask. They both stopped their squabbling and both held up the mask in awe. The mask of the very one and only that had saved them. It was a superhero's mask...

"OH THANK YOU, DIVA BUNNY!!!"
they both squealed at the top of their lungs, little faces pointed upward, their joy defiant against the falling mystical rain.

But there was no response from their hero; Sway/Deva was already gone. She was after someone who may have answers to this madness.

<~<★>~>​

Finally, Marianna caught up to the one she was looking for. She sidled up beside the pretty brunette, matching her gait, stride for stride. The tall Latina chewed noisily on her bubble gum, a little wiggle at her hips, footsteps spry now, shoulders moving rhythmically. "I saw your eyes, amiga," said EmEm still marching to an unheard rhythm, yet keeping pace with Victoria, but not once looking over at the brunette, "If I see them glow once more, I will force your ribcage from your body, entrails and all."

A large pink bubble blew out from Marianna's full lips as she pointed at Victoria's midsection. A constant pressure thrummed there, backing up her threat. The pink bubble popped, if only to add an exclamation point.

"Listen, I think you prevented a massacre back there, but one cannot be too complacent. It's how you get burned, no?" her voice was low and level, trying to show sincerity, "I need to know what's going down. Now. So you gunna' sing to me, chica, or like we haveta' pop you open and see what you had for breakfast?"

Marianna turned her head now, finally facing Victoria, mirror shades reflecting Victoria's own image back at her. The noisy bubblegum chewing ended. The lithe Latina stopped her swaying movement too. She took a long inhale and smirked as she held her breath. This was 'Mizzy Dayla's Infamous 'Tell'; when she finally exhaled someone would lay dead at her feet.

<~~~<★>~~~>

Last edited:
  • Love
Karl
London
Oct 29th

As Karl sulked, he began to notice a tingly sensation come over his entire body. It almost felt like pins and needles, or whatever the phrase was. He soon saw what the source of this sensation was coming from. A big storm over what appeared to be a giant tower with a clock on it. Which slightly confused Karl. As mere moments ago, the weather wasn't as terrible. As the storm accumulated. He felt drawn to it. Like a moth to a flame.

Getting up, he made his way to where the storm was gathering. Making sure not to bump into anyone. As he got there, it seemed that lightning struck the giant clock tower. Causing pieces to break off and fall. At first, it would seem that there would've been a lot of causalities. However, just before the tower could fall on anyone. Someone or something stopped the tower from falling. Or more specifically, held it up long enough for people to get out from under the falling tower. And once people had cleared, the tower fell. Thus preventing further injury.

However, as things seem to settle. Out of nowhere, it would seem that a simple storm had now escalated into something Karl had read about in a book, a few years back. He believed it was called a hurricane or monsoon. He couldn't tell the difference. The alchemist would've corrected Karl in this regard.

As the chaos got worse and worse, he saw two people in the distance. Faintly, Karl could see one getting close to the other. This made him wonder if one of them was injured. This thought got him worried. Especially with the current weather at hand. They would need help in getting to cover and to medical attention.

So, Karl made his way to the two people. However, due to the storm getting worse and his light body. He had great difficulty just standing. Forced to grab onto things to pull himself along. There were moments when he fell over because he couldn't get a decent grip or foothold. And it caused him to take longer to get to the two people. And when he did get to them, he didn't walk up to them. Infact, he fell and slid near them. Not a great first impression....

@Lonewolf888978 @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @AnyoneElseIMissed​

Victoria Rockwell
Street/Alleyway
~~~~
The storm raged above as whatever cruel magic that fueled it remained active. Victoria dodged out of the way of a fleeing woman, who ducked into a building as lightning striked a lamp post. The bulb busted, sending glass everywhere. As the shards neared Victoria, a small wall of pink light blocked each shard.
Ducking under a post, she crossed the street into an alleyway between two buildings. The docks wouldn't be too far now, only a few more minutes before she could make it too the port. To her surprise, a separate set of foot steps matched hers as a woman matched her stride.
I saw your eyes, amiga,

If the storm wasn't raging around them, Victoria would've surely stopped in her tracks.
If I see them glow once more, I will force your ribcage from your body, entrails and all.
The sudden pop of a bubble made Victoria glance towards the woman as the two walked down the alley. She was Hispanic, which was obvious in her accent.
Listen, I think you prevented a massacre back there, but one cannot be too complacent. It's how you get burned, no? I need to know what's going down. Now. So you gunna' sing to me, chica, or like we haveta' pop you open and see what you had for breakfast?
Victoria smirked. She had tangled with mages, monsters, and extranormals far worse than this girl. Surely whatever ability she possessed couldn't be worse than what the MDC sent her way. Unless the MDC did send this bubble chewing girl her way. The chances of an extranormal in the middle of London not working with the MDC would be slim to none.
I don't sing to strangers, chica. Especially those in cahoots with the Council.
Victoria stopped and turned towards the girl. She studied her face, and part of her doubted that she was a MDC agent.
Plus, I'd think the MDC would have a better understanding of what was going on than me.
Victoria sighed before pointing up towards the storm.
Obviously, the storm is being fueled by magic. At first I thought it was by a storm mage, or a group. They normally need too see where the storm is.
Her finger followed the curving structure of the storm, towards where the wind was blowing.
The magic seems to be flowing from the harbor, and a blow on the Big Ben would be hard to do with such precision. Unless they have an artifact.
She placed a hand on the girls shoulder.
Now if you could go tell the Council to fu-
There she is!
Behind the pair of women, three hooded figures ran towards them. One of them drew two halves of a staff, clicking them together to form a large, metal staff. The second man drew a revolver, red runes carved all over it. Finally the third mans hand turned to flame.
The one with the gun raised to fire, but his bullet was stopped one of Victorias pink barriers. She shot the gum chewing Latina a look.

They aren't friends of yours?
The barrier was holding them back for now, but any moment it could break.
Without waiting for the girl to answer, Victoria turned and run. Taking a turn in the alleyway, she could hear the footsteps of the stranger behind her. Taking another turn, she quickly scaled a fence.
As the Spanish girl dropped to the ground next to her, Victoria waved her to the side of the building, away from the alleyway. Around the corner the steps of the MDC agents running past them let Victoria lower her guard some.

Judging by how those guys didn't let you handle that, I'm guessing you aren't friends with them.
She extended her hand.
Victoria.
As she introduced herself to the latina, a gas-mask wearing man stumbled into the street next to the two women.
What the hell....

(Into the alleyways | Oct. 29th | Current Time)

<~~~<★>~~~>
no-lightbox
Nickname: EmEm, Deva

Victoria smirked, lips slicked wet from the rain. Oooh...que linda...

"I don't sing to strangers, chica. Especially those in cahoots with the Council."

Marianna exhaled. Normally in such a situation, with the breath she let out, she would blow at the target whist simultaneously a thumb sized focussed concussive blast would shove right through the mid-section of her mark. But not now. This woman in front of her just accused Marianna of being a 'Council member.' A lone eyebrow rose wryly, dark eyes lightened up to a glinting caramel colour filled with much intrigue.

"Awww... que lastima. Pretty Britty... She don't sing..." a small smile pulled up at the corners of her lips and Marianna just could not help but toss this other woman a long lashed wink from behind mirrored shades.

"Plus, I'd think the MDC would have a better understanding of what was going on than me."

"Still, you'd think if I ask questions to you then maybe... maybe you'd think I want answers from you, no? Obviously I--"

"Obviously, the storm is being fueled by magic. At first I thought it was by a storm mage, or a group. They normally need too see where the storm is. The magic seems to be flowing from the harbor, and a blow on the Big Ben would be hard to do with such precision. Unless they have an artifact."

"Artifact..."

From behind the mirror shades, Marianna's eyes flickered a few different colours as her mind processed the magnitude of this new bit of info--
Anda! Evie works with those things...! She's supposed to keep them from-- Maldicion! I hope she's okay--

A hand landed on her shoulder and the concerned softness and flowery distance in her eyes dropped away.

"Now if you could go tell the Council to fu-"

"There she is!"

The three hooded assailants made their attacks, but Victoria repelled them with her pink hued magic. Marianna tilted her chin downwards and stared at the glowing hue from just above the upper rims of her mirror shades. Seeing that glowing colour up so close sent a pang at her heart and all at once she felt homesick.

"They aren't friends of yours?" The barrier was held as long as she could afford. Then Victoria let it fade away, turned, then bolted down the alley.

The Latina readjusted her glasses then swept both arms upward before swinging around with a very aggressive pirouette. As soon as she ended her dancer's spin, a single stamp of a foot hit the concrete. A shockwave split the surface of the alley beneath her foot and ran an angry jagged path charging towards the three hooded figures. The shockwave seemed to 'burst' at their feet and the three were sent spilling to the ground.

"No. No, amiga. I protect my friends..." she whispered to herself and in her mind's eye she saw one of her old besties, Megi, casting her own magic's with a similar glowing pink hue, "...at least I used to."

<~<★>~>​

Two huge strides she took then the ground beneath her rippled as she was launched into the air towards the alley where she saw the pretty Brit duck down. Marianna landed on the wall and rebounded off of it. A stern face she held as she bounced back and and forth off the walls like a pinball, holding her sunglasses put as she went. Finally when she was caught up enough, Em hit the pavement and sprinted after Victoria.

Once more the ground rippled beneath her as she launched herself over the fence and landed beside the brunette. Against the wall they both pressed their backs and held their breath. Soon enough the three hooded hunters ran past them and Marianna exhaled. Calmly Marianna began to wring out her soaked braids, then took off her mirror shades and casually began wiping clean the lenses of her sunglasses with her shirt.

"Judging by how those guys didn't let you handle that, I'm guessing you aren't friends with them."

"Obviously. I think at least one of those bullets was meant for me, no?" she replied then wiped her mouth with the palm of her hand, "and actually, they don't seem to be part of your fan club neither. Hah. Thanks for the save, Pretty Britty."

"Victoria."

"You may call me Marianna. Thanks for 'singing,' chica," she took the extended hand, shook it and left a little gift in Victoria's palm, "and thanks for holding my gum for me..."

The Latina tossed Victoria a sly and extended long-lashed wink, then immediately began to giggle like a little girl to the point of near tears... oh, how she missed doing this to her Magician friend, Megi, back in America. Priceless.

Suddenly she ceased laughing and froze on the spot. Her eyes popped wide as she saw people looting an electronics store. But it was not the theft that gave her a shock. No, it was the headline of the breaking news on one of the display TVs.

Cellphone footage had been captured of Marianna saving the kids and it had gone viral. The news show cut back to the interview with the two kids holding up a mask. Suddenly the headline read out--

"--Government Official's Twins Saved By The... Diva Bunny. Puta y mas puta... 'The Diva Bunny'...?' Ay-yaaaayyyy..." Marianna shook her head whist giving herself a worthy facepalm.

<~<★>~>
"What the hell...." muttered Victoria.

Marianna stopped shaking her head then glanced up. Once more her dark Spanish eyes popped wide once she saw the gas-mask wearer. Instantly, she began to do a little bit of a two step, sending her hips and shoulders swaying. Both hands she held out, but not to help the gas-mask wearing stranger up. No, she was readying up a full on blast to send this guy flying.

"Dammit. Chemical weapons...? Nuh-uh! No way, man...! Ey, Pretty Britty, you gots some intel about these storm makers playing with dirty bombs or chems?" she asked Victoria while still glaring at the new stranger. Her voice was rather even keeled, despite her suspicions.

Oh, but this was not going to be anywhere near one of her normal snuff jobs. Oh hell no, this was going to be a hell of a lot messier. She intended to send this guy flying, but flying away in pieces; focussed Sonic Boom. " And you... you, cabron! You gots 4 seconds to confess up to whatever the hell you gots going on here... or you gonna end up a whole buncha' red wet chunks blown up n' scattered across the Atlantic. Comprendes?!

Cuatro...!

Tres..."

<~~~<★>~~~>

Last edited:
Karl

Oh dear. It would seem his sudden appearance not only generated a response of surprise. Which was to expected. But it also generated a response of hostility. He put his hands up. As a sign of he wasn't going to be a threat. He heard the one lady's threat, and partially wondered if he was red on the inside. Coarse, he lacked organs or anything of the sort, he just didn't think of what color he was on the inside.

His thoughts was ended as the lady began counting down in a language he didn't quite understand.

He made a motion to wait. Before holding out his hand for one of them to help him into the relatively dry alley. As when he attempted to stand, he only slipped and fumbled once more.

Once he was pulled into the alleyway, he stood up. This form was a bit slick, so he had to use the wall as a support to keep him upright. Karl turned to the two ladies, wondering how he was going to communicate with them. As he lacked vocal cords and he was only beginning to brush up on anatomy back at his former home. So he couldn't make a mimic version of vocal cords.

However, an idea came to mind. Focusing on the hand that previously using the wall as support. A portion of the inky black ooze that made up his entire being. Began to move along the wall. Before changing to form an poorly made representation of his home. The scenes changed, depicting what transpired who knows how long ago. All the way from the two agents entering, to the mean lady that had killed said agents. Then Karl running, diving into the ocean. Then ending up here.

All in the style of stick figures. He could've made a pretty good representation. But time was short. And he needed to get the message across. With the art message done. He also quickly spelled out his name. "Karl." Finally, he retracted the ooze back into his body. He then pointed at the storm then to their supposed origins. He was trying to get across that he wanted to find the origin of this storm and stop it before anymore get hurt.
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Lonewolf888978

Status
Not open for further replies.