Hey~hey~^^!!

Soooooo like anyone gunna postie up ^^;

Pretty please...

murps...

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
~BOOOOOOOM!!!~

The Boo Girlie still here!! Yayuh~^^!!

I got a post up for LA everyone! Everyones favorite Wolf-Man is dead, there are two bombs in the sewers, and Charger/Killshot are on route to help out

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Ughs. London gets no l♥ves... just the three Exens vs the Magical baddies...? murps ..

But like alrighty then kK sooooo like the daBoogles gunna try to postie up for Charger tmrw or Monday k~^^!!

Ughs. London gets no l♥ves... just the three Exens vs the Magical baddies...? murps ..

But like alrighty then kK sooooo like the daBoogles gunna try to postie up for Charger tmrw or Monday k~^^!!

Sounds good, I'll try and have a post up tomorrow for London.
Would say tonight but working on some other stuff ATM

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sounds good, I'll try and have a post up tomorrow for London.
Would say tonight but working on some other stuff ATM

BOO LIES!!! D:

Sorry but gunna go party tonight soooooo like i've gots like half done bbut cant finish tdy. But should be up soon k~^^!!

@Lonewolf888978 Have you thought of reopening sign ups? It would fix our lack of players and breath new life into the roleplay.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Lonewolf888978 Have you thought of reopening sign ups? It would fix our lack of players and breath new life into the roleplay.
I actually was thinking of opening up sign ups again, gonna find some time either later tonight or tomorrow.

My thinking on it was I'll reopen the group for London now, then for LA later once we get into a better spot to introduce characters, other than them being in the sewers.

I got Arthur character sheet finished up!
If you want to check it out, you can get more insight on Killshots backstory as well.
~~~
Going to have a new interest check up for London tomorrow, and hopefully a post as well.

• Bucket of Rainbows
So is Carver really dead or is he going to heal somehow. I really hope you didn't kill him already.

K soooooo like wait. Just checking:

In the tunnels for active FEAD charries is just: Agents Scarlet and Spectre right?

And for active Fugitive charries is Blade and Comedy right?

And then for active Baddies there's Arthur and his soldiers, and all surface baddies are taken care of now right?

And then active charries on surface is Agents Charger and Killshot right?

In the tunnels for active FEAD charries is just: Agents Scarlet and Spectre right?
And for active Fugitive charries is Blade and Comedy right?
And then for active Baddies there's Arthur and his soldiers, and all surface baddies are taken care of now right?
And then active charries on surface is Agents Charger and Killshot right?

Active Agents in Tunnels: Scarlet and Spectre
Agents on Surface: Killshot and Charger
Active Fugitives: Arthur/His baddies, Bade, Comedy, and Emily(The teenage girl)

Agent Ji-eun Berg "Invoker" can be controlled by us. Don't kill her off though

• Bucket of Rainbows
Active Agents in Tunnels: Scarlet and Spectre
Agents on Surface: Killshot and Charger
Active Fugitives: Arthur/His baddies, Bade, Comedy, and Emily(The teenage girl)

Agent Ji-eun Berg "Invoker" can be controlled by us. Don't kill her off though
Kk Just wondering cuz oI know there was a bunch of appies and so like just wanted to know which ones had become NPC and if we couldtouch them...

@@!!

Wait. We can touch Invoker...? Ooooohhh... Can't wait to postie up for Charger and her new girlfriend :333

;P k so like Boo will post for Miss Deva in London tmrw. ^^

Awwww... Karl reminds me of a game my friends played.

Blobs and Balloons and Gooooooo!!

I suck at it. But still it's sooooooo cutes~^^!!

Status
Not open for further replies.