The Next Age: Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started on a post for both LA and London. Everyone that still has to post a response, has until Tuesday night or Wednesday at the latest, to get their post up. If not, they will be skipped for that round.​

• Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
I've started on a post for both LA and London. Everyone that still has to post a response, has until Tuesday night or Wednesday at the latest, to get their post up. If not, they will be skipped for that round.​

K will prolly just postie for Charger tmrw and set her up with the rest of the squad and her powered suit attached to the vehicle.

LA post is up!
For our extranormal criminals:
Feel free to use Emily in your posts, she is an NPC I'm planning on getting a CS up for soon. Her little hide out is a smell previously closed up section of the sewers. Imagine it crudely decorated with stolen rugs, drawings on the wall. It was a hide out for four mage teenagers, one of them being Emily.

For our FEAD members:
I apologize for the lengthy post; But we're finally going to LA!
Love, Spectre, and Invoker are going to be teaming up with our loveable werewolf, Agent Carver! Feel free to include reaching LA and meeting up with Carver in your post, I only ask that you don't find our extranormal criminals yet. Yet
Ol' Drake and Charger will be dealing with shenanigans in the harbor district, before regrouping with y'all....

London People:
I'm going to try and work on getting that post up tonight, if @Snagglepuss89 @Cicatrix and I can get our collab done soon that'll push things along nicely! Once thats done; I'll post up a GM post as well.

Okay, guys, I'll be posting sometime tonight.

Might be able to postie up tonight or tmrw. Like maybe Charger gunna go all psychobitch Miss Electrocution on Killshots candy ass!! ;PP

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Love the post all, will work on a post tomorrow and hopefully have it up by tomorrow nightish

Love the post all, will work on a post tomorrow and hopefully have it up by tomorrow nightish

K sooooo is that for London? Cuz like the London thread went all quiet and bleh...

K sooooo is that for London? Cuz like the London thread went all quiet and bleh...
Hopefully London will be done tomorrow. Three of us started up on a collab, waiting on a response from a certain someone *cough* Snaggle *cough*
After his response, I'll be posting up to help push things along. Trust me, I'm eager to get that ball rolling as well!

I would just pass over me. This post is fine to make, but looking at my upcoming schedule things look... bleak. So rather than holding up London for another round or two, or three, I think it's better to shelve Gavin for now and if there's a good place to jump back in later when things have calmed down I'll try to take advantage of that then.

• Love
I would just pass over me. This post is fine to make, but looking at my upcoming schedule things look... bleak. So rather than holding up London for another round or two, or three, I think it's better to shelve Gavin for now and if there's a good place to jump back in later when things have calmed down I'll try to take advantage of that then.
In that case, A post will be up tonight

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
k sooooooo like is that the 'EVENT' for london then? Like can we post reaction to london nnow?
Technically yes, that is the Event. I've started on a GM post for it as well, but you can get started on the post.

All the GM post is going to have is the severity of the storm, so lots of lightning, high winds and destructive properties. The coast is going too be hit the hardest.
MDC is also going to be on high alert using all its resources to try and find the source of the storm, as well as hunt down Victoria after she used her powers. Which might affect your characters girlfriend/wifey, Boom.

Any magic characters will also easily be able to sense the magic the storm is conjuring.

• Bucket of Rainbows
K so I'mma try to postie up tmrw. Like hopefully both LA and London but if not I should have at least one done up tmrw. But k so like questions?

These are just normal looking guns in the Killshot/Charger scene, not soldiers with machine guns, right?
Can Charger take out most of them, or like are they like serious badass jacked up baddies?
Do we have to identify ourselves like cops have to, or can Charger just start shocking and bonking them right away?

Thanks ya^^

K so I'mma try to postie up tmrw. Like hopefully both LA and London but if not I should have at least one done up tmrw. But k so like questions?

These are just normal looking guns in the Killshot/Charger scene, not soldiers with machine guns, right?
Can Charger take out most of them, or like are they like serious badass jacked up baddies?
Do we have to identify ourselves like cops have to, or can Charger just start shocking and bonking them right away?

Thanks ya^^

1.) Think special op soldiers. Assualt Rifles, Shotguns, Submachine Guns, etc.
Same may be extranormals too.
2.) Feel free to take some out. I plan on it. Perhaps as she's taking down some cannon fodder, the big baddie shows up that'll actually give Charger a challenge.
3.) Considering they're shooting at us, I assume they won't care if we're cops or not. Blast away ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm sooooo sorry but I'mma have to postie up tomorrow. Gord Downie of the Tragically Hip died today and he's kinda a big deal in Canada. Like it's stupid but I'm crying as I write this. Such a stupid excuse but if you only knew how much he meant to soooooo many Canadians and music fans and me. It hurts. It does. Soooo sorry but I'mma go do what any maple syrup blooded canadian would do and go have a pint for our guy Gord. I'll be sure as sure to postie up tmrw, kk? :]

"Courage, my word. It didn't come, it doesn't matter. Courage. It couldn't come at a worse time.."
--The Tragically Hip.

I'm sooooo sorry but I'mma have to postie up tomorrow. Gord Downie of the Tragically Hip died today and he's kinda a big deal in Canada. Like it's stupid but I'm crying as I write this. Such a stupid excuse but if you only knew how much he meant to soooooo many Canadians and music fans and me. It hurts. It does. Soooo sorry but I'mma go do what any maple syrup blooded canadian would do and go have a pint for our guy Gord. I'll be sure as sure to postie up tmrw, kk? :]

"Courage, my word. It didn't come, it doesn't matter. Courage. It couldn't come at a worse time.."
--The Tragically Hip.

Though I don't know who that is, sorry to hear it Boo. Always a sad thing to hear. I'll say a prayer for him. Take the time you need

• Bucket of Rainbows
K posting for London and LA tmrw^^!!

Status
Not open for further replies.