The Next Age: Beginnings (Superhuman/Magic) RP

L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
Since the dawn of man, legends of extraordinary humans have been told. From European wizards capable of wielding the elements of the world, too Native American skinwalkers taking the shape of animals and supernatural creatures to harsh settlers pushing their way west. As decades pass, and nations rise and fall less and less stories of these extranormal people have been told, and most have dismissed these as fictional stories or mythology.
Every so often, the occasional rumor stirs about one of these people. Such as a young Indonesian girl stopping a would be thief using her mind, or a bank robber burning through a vault door with fire sprouting from his hands. Most of these have been dismissed as hoaxes or the result of a very skilled video editor, and though many of them are, some actually seem authentic.
As the Information Age comes to a end, its only a question of what comes next for mankind. As terror attacks, deadly cartels, and threats of war plague the world, the answer may lay with these fantastic individuals.
~~~~
The premise of this is based upon a world tearing its self apart. War between countries, drugs and corruption makes this era of Earth one of the darkest. Behind the scenes an unknown man is pulling the strings behind the turmoil the world is facing right now, and will our heroes be able to ban together to stop him?
~~~
Thats just a quick view of the roleplay I'm wanting to start up. If this generates some interest I'll write up some more information regarding the magic and superpowers, as well as the governments secretive stance on superpowered individuals.

I'd be happy to answer and questions.​

Reactions: Cush Almighty
I'm curious. Not totally committed yet (I don't have much time these days so I'm trying to be extra picky) but I do want to hear more details. :o

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
I'm curious. Not totally committed yet (I don't have much time these days so I'm trying to be extra picky) but I do want to hear more details. :o
If you'd like I could send you some extra information over PM, or I'll let you know when an OOC is up so you can just check it out then.

I mean, I wanted to hear more about the magic and superpowers, as well as the governments secretive stance on superpowered individuals. :O

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
@ all interested
Awesome for the interest! I will work on an OOC this weekend and will have it up by Monday. Excited to see where this can lead.
Also; Would y'all prefer this to be a Clan or standard forum?

Love the profile, as an avid Dark Souls Fan!

I don't really have a preference. :)

I prefer forum, generally, unless the group gets really huge.

I'm busy with school, but I would love to be part of this!

Hey~hey~^^!!

K oooohh... Coooools!! Interested and will wait for OoC for more info then ;D