The New Writer in Town...

C

CrypticWriter

Original poster
Hello everyone, I am CrypticWriter.

Now, you may call me Crypt or Cliff(rl name), it doesn't matter to me. Just don't call me out of my name and we will be okay. I am a male in real life, nineteen years of age.

Hmm...I've been roleplaying for about two and half years now, I enjoy modern, medieval, fantasy and I will roleplay some sci-fi genres as well. My posting range is anywhere from two to four full paragraphs, I do not one liner. I love coming up with awesome stories with someone, or some people. I hope my partner or partners knew how leave with me with ohhs and ahhs, making twists and turns for for story and character development. I try to be descriptive as I can in my posts, but I will give you something to work with. Trust me and I expect the same in return. I tend to do mature roleplays but I know the limits, in a regular setting roleplay.

I tend to play male characters, most of them quite shy and quiet, others are out-going and will speak their mind, not backing down from a challenge. I also play adult characters, anywhere from 20-above. But if the story causes for a character to play younger, no biggie, I can do that as well.

I listen to Adele, love her. Nicki Minaj, love her as well. Michael Jackson, love him so much. RIP King of Pop. Paramore, great group. Whitney Houston, she was great. Uhmm, I think that's about it.

That's all you need to know about me but don't hesitate to ask me anything.

Thanks for reading.
-Crypt.

Hello there, Cliff, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti, dressed up for the holiday, but that'll change for many of the members at the end of the month.
You gave lots of great information, plenty of stuff to give your profile resume a lot of color, I'm sure!
Take a look around the site, get acclimated to everything here, and maybe look into joining some roleplays and I'm sure you'll dive smoothly in!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks, Kitti.
I'm already looking for roleplays, just posted my own in the one-on-one section but their is more to come.
Thanks again. :D

Hello and welcome. May your creativity flourish into beautiful works of art!

That is what I am hoping for.
Thanks, Daniella.

Hey there and welcome to Iwaku where all your most horrible nightmares creative visions come true in an explosion of bloody entrails brilliance! I hope you have fun and enjoy being part of the community! Everyone's willing to RP(it is an RP website) and help! So if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

There are lots of great writers on Iwaku and I'm sure you'll enjoy roleplaying with them. Though it's not required, a good grasp on the English language is always appreciated, so I think a lot of people will welcome you with wide-open arms. I am one of the evil GMs on Iwaku and I always have a high-fantasy RP up, so if you ever need anything of the sort, just shoot me a message!

Finally: word of advice, watch out for the rabid plot bunnies... or the frothy-mouthed members groaning "neeeeeewwbieeeee" while wearing a plot bunny mask. At least until Iwakuween ends.

Again, I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!

Second day here and I am officially scared now. XD

NOT!!

Thanks, Malku.

Hi there Mister cliff! >:3 Welcome to the site!

Thanks.

I think I am almost done with this site to be honest. I came up with two good roleplays and no one has responded to them. I guess I'll just stick to the suckish site I am on, for now. D:

[MENTION=3188]CrypticWriter[/MENTION] You have to be patient. A lot of people on Iwaku ARE willing to RP but not everyone has the time to look over everything. Don't give up and just wait for people. Or you can advertise with a banner, or post the link in the cBox. It just takes time to get things going, but when they do, they do.

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you decided to stay, things take time. Post a lot, not just in rps, but all over the forum. People will get to know you and your threads will be full of players.

STAY WITH US : )

Also, Cbox should work for you...I think. Unless something has changed.