The new world

Aaron blushed furiously at being called beautiful by his highness. "Ah..I-I'm not..." He stammered quietly and slowly got off his seat and looked over at the king. "Thank you." He smiled and looked st Kildowin before following after him. So, today this happened. He was on his way to work, got lost, ended up in a new world, met an elf, went to a castle, met a king. And now he's following the king to his resting quarters, and sort of being hit on by the king? Right? The king's just being nice..what beauty do I posess? The dark haired man glaced arund the corridors, memorizing the route to the guest room. He didn't want to get lost in this huge castle. He would be too much of a burden...not that he wasn't already.

I posted a reply on Friday!!! But I don't think it posted!! Darn it! If I have, I definitely can't see it.

I'll just retype it quickly.

Alexaander lead the elf and human gracefully out of the gilded room, smiling at them both. "It should be okay to sleep by my quarters."

The tall and graceful elf took in a deep breath, rolling his dark brown eyes, "I'd rather sleep in the paddocks by the cows."

The king laughed, "Oh, Kildowin. You and your jokes- how funny they are!"

"If only you realised they were not jokes!" the elf muttered. He stepped through the hallways smoothly, gliding along the floor with his robes, leggings and soft boots. For someone as ancient as him, he stepped with the vigour and beauty of something young and feather-like. It were as if he were a young man in the top of his prime. And Alexaander looked at him with a very soft expression, before giving another soft look towards Aaron.

"I am very lucky to be in the presence of such beautiful beings." Sighed the king. Being a member of royalty, a man, quite handsome and tall and strong, you would tke it as a high compliment when he called you 'beautiful'. Simply because he was ALWAYS in the presence of beautiful beings trying to gather his attention.

Even as they walked through the white passageways of the castle, wondering deeper and deeper into the cavernous depths of the mountain, there were servant men and women flashing loving smiles and soft eyes of utter adoration towards the royal man. They literally would stop whilst walking, flaunt their best smiles, bow and flutter their eyelashes as subtly as possible. But no one really was trying to sleep with him merely to be his wife or his lover, they did so because they were honestly in love with the king.

...And Alexaander was okay with that. He appreciated attention.

Of course hewasn't getting any frm Kildowin, who, when they began climbing up a flight of stairs, took advantage of his own long legs. He hopped up one or two steps at a time, looking as if he weren't having any trouble or clumsy as he did so. The elf was far ahead of them, knowing where was going.

Unlike the king, servants shared looks of hatred and disgust to tis elf. They were horrified that the king would spend so much time and emotion on such a creature! they were terrified a magical immortal being would take advantage of their royal highness and kill him! And they were simply hateful of any creature that was not human.

So he was given glances of disdain, and many of the servicemen and women looked at him as if he were muck. But he walked on, as if he hadn't noticed a thing. For he was used to it.

The king sighed. He often tried to get his kingdom to accept any other magical creature, such as an elf, but they were vry frightened of anything that could harm them.

The king sighed sadly, and spoke quietly to Aaron. "It is quite sad that he is treated in such a way. For someone quite so fair, intelligent and agile... Well, I suppose he deserves better. And it matters little of the relationship we used to have..." He looked on slightly wistful, before sighing, shaking his head. "But he does not deserve this treatment. You must know that when he and I first met- I was only a child- he had been a very kind and warm creature. But as the years of prejudice against his blood have worn on, he has become like his own family; cold and calculating in all respects." He mumbled with a sigh. "Do not be frightened ifhe snaps at you ocassionally- he means no harm."

Kildowin stalked on. H heard each of the king's words, and swallowed. If he were to walk faster, he could avoid having to bid the man goodnight. But then he wouldn't be able to bid the boy goodnight... And he rather did like the boy a fair bit.

Aaron was smiling softly at the words exchanged between the two race about their sleeping quarters. He was surprised at the king's sudden interest in the beautiful things. "Ah..I-I'm not beautiful." He said. His glasses made him look total geekish. His dark hair was messy and unruly. His frame was small, and skinny. He couldn't possibly understand why his highness would call him beautiful when his highgness himself was very handsome. Darn it, it seemed he was starting to take a liking to him. But not to much, he didn't want to get hurt from getting to close. He was lost in his own train of thoughts, trying to ignore the looks of disdain and hate on his elf friend. then his mind shifted overt o Alexander. "I see...I'm sure deep down. Holds a different story. He's a very kind person." He stared over at Kildowin. He loved the way he strode quickly down the hall. They made their way down the long mirrored hall, framed with gold. We must be close. He thought.

The King sighed, "I hope so. But... He refuses to share the same kindness he ever bestowed upon me while we were... well..." He trailed off, before smiling slightly. "It is all in the history. Hopefully a good adventure will reinvigorate him and bring him back to his kind and smiling self."

Kildowin rolled his eyes, and when he saw the domestic wing, he looked back at the king and Aaron. He spoke to the strange boy, "We are here. My room is here- the king's is beside mine-"

"Yours is on the other side of mine." Alexaander pleasantly stated. He gently walked up to Kildowin and pat his shoulder, "My friend, it is lovely to see you again after all this time. Truly."

"It's been a week at most."

"Still... I feel like we hardly see each other."

"We spoke for five hours one night five moons ago." Sighed the elf, irritably, fighting a small smile on his face. He pulled the rough hand off of his shoulder and sighed, "Good night, your highness. And goodnight, Aaron of Brooklyn." He bowed as all elves do, before opening a beautiful stone door. "I shall see you in the morrow."

"And you as well."

Te king smiled before the door closed, before swallowing. Why must Kildowin always act in such a way that made the king stay by his side so desperately for more attention? But... Of course... the boy. He grinned wildly at the thought, and gently turned to face the boy. "I wonder if this room will compare to your old room in Brooklyn." He muttered, slightly embarrassed. He had no idea what it was like in Aaron's world. "...I hope it is to your likings."

Imagine a king becoming embarrassed about a peasant? But he was! Very gently, he guided the boy passed his own room before showing Aaron to a gilded stone door. "Your room is inside. The servants will wake you in the morning and their should be more suitable clothing for you to wear tonight and for the morrow." With a very comfortable pat on the young boy's shoulder, the king sighed, "Good night, beautiful child. I shall see you soon."

And with that, the king ventured to his own room, readying himself for bed.

Aaron listened intently to his royal mejesticness. So he and Kildowin dated. I wonder what could have happened between them that caused them to seperate...
Aaron looked up at Kildowin as the elf stopped and pointed out each individual room, before he retired. He waved as Kildowin disappeared into his room. "H-Have a good night Kildowin." He lets his hand fall and jumped a little at the sudden voice of Alexander, cutting theoug his dream like trance. He smiled and replied softly "I-I am sure I will like it your majesty." He said thruthfully and fidgeted a little. Aaron stiffened a little as he felt the king's hand rest on his shoulder before bidding him good night. He blushed as being called beautiful and was about to object but found himself alone. "G-Good night your highness." He called after him and walked up to the beautiful stone door. His hand pressed onto the cold stone and timidly pushed it and stepped inside, not noticing how beautifully furnished the room was for he was feleing quite exhausted. He walked over to the four post and collapsed on the silk bed and curled up into a fetus position. He slips his glasses off, folds them, and places them beside him. The tiny little male suddenly remembered something. A song. Which sort of gave a familiarity to the relationship between the elf and king. He slowly opened his mouth and sang softly.

On my first kiss, I felt the taste of tears
It looked like as if it was a love drama
Like it was intended, the bell for departure has rung

The cold winter wind grazes on my cheeks
I rubbed my hands with the breath I respired
The illuminations in the town, looked like a cast of magic
The bare roadside trees sparkle

By all means, I wasn't able to say
These feelings, I have repressed them
I already have decided this earlier
It's fine like this
Because I can't turn around

Thank you, farewell
This painful, unrequited love
If my feet stops, I might remember it
That's why
Thank you, farewell
Because I won't cry
That's what I thought, and then, softly,
The snow falls down
If I touch it, it would've melted away...

He felt a sudden drowsiness wash over him as he closed hismeyes and drifted off to slumber. Waiting for tomorrow to come.