The New World (Horror)

M

MattieLee

Original poster
collage_fandoms_by_emilyotaku-d764kou.jpg

This will be a crossover rp of as many fandoms as you can think of, also you can have as many characters as you can handle. I might ask you to limit powers or even ask you to make weaker char's stronger just to make things fair and prevent god mods. This will be a horror type rp so I am asking for some good bad guy characters to make this rp a living hell for any good guys. Also the world will be a sort of crossover so its a mix of many different worlds, like there is a phantomhive manor (Black Butler) and also a Wammys house (Death Note) both syupposed to be in England but at different times. This rp idea is that all the characters wake up in an unfamiliar location from another fandom and then find a familiar area to live eventually. Just have fun and the plot will move on its own, just know that there will be some gore and potentially sexual themes, so follow site rules and no sexual stuff outside your age group be nice and so on.

To join just post a picture of the character along with their name and tell us something about him/her for those unfamiliar with that character and or fandom.

Cast Of Characters:

(Villians)

hs__gamzee_by_quere-d5a81ak.jpg

Gamzee is a troll, an alien race from the webcomic Homestuck by Andrew Hussie.
(Taken from Wikia)
Though he swears quite a bit, he is a very good natured and laid back troll. He is without question a supportive friend and will do things and make sacrifices, even stop eating sopor-slime pies and drinking his wicked elixir, Faygo, at the request of a friend. Because of his magnanimous personality, Gamzee will frequently act as an advisor or even a therapist to his friends, such as Karkat and Eridan, if they are experiencing emotional stress, though his usual counseling involves them waiting for a miracle. "Capricious" means impulsive and/or unpredictable, so this may be an indicator of his personality although most of his actions and conversations have shown him to be more silly and spacey than impulsive. The fact that capricious means unpredictable would go along the lines of how Gamzee believes in mIrAcLeS happening all the time- also, in thesauruses, it is seen as synonyms with arbitrary (which means "whimsical, chance") and eccentric. The word capricious could also refer to his given symbol, Capricorn, which shares the same root word.

Sober:
Gamzee tries to keep his darker side in check by eating spoor pies, which isn't meant to be consumed, and using it basically as a drug so he is usually seen as a sort of a stoner or basically being high most of the time but when he isn't you get "Sober Gamzee" where he starts to hear the voices of his ancestor Grand Highblood in his head and more or less becomes a serial killer.

Gamzee's serial killer mentality also leads him to leave disturbing messages around the walls, splattering an are you next? :o) on one with Tavros' blood.
(Homestuck) - @MattieLee

tumblr_static_mayybe.jpg

Grell Sutcliff is a Shinigami or known also as a "Grim Reaper" from Kuroshitsuji a.k.a Black Butler
(Again thank you Wikia)
Grell is over-the-top, flamboyant, and outspoken, as he tells Sebastian Michaelis that he wishes to do some "vigorous exercise" with him, despite the latter's repulsion. He possesses a strong predilection for the color red, and believes that substances which reflect that color, such as fresh blood, can be used to achieve beauty. Furthermore, he is a ruthless, bloodthirsty individual that is willing to kill his own comrades once he loses interest in them. In his personal view, human relations are not of great significance, and hence he does not understand a human's reluctance in killing another he or she cares about; instead, he dismisses it as meaningless emotions that hinder and obscure one's goal. Grell is very fond of using double-entendres and incorporating plays in his speech. He often puts things in terms of theater, referring to Angelina's death as the "falling of curtains," and comparing his conflicting Grim Reaper and demon relationship with Sebastian to the famous play, Romeo and Juliet.
(Black Butler) - @MattieLee

Itachi Uchiha. Posses sharingan a powerful ocular jutsu that gives off illusions (Also) Slaughtered his clan
(Naruto) @Yonrochi
(Heroes/Good Guys)

4167854-9496053259-Uzuma.png

Yonrochi said:
Naruto Uzumaki (Nine tailed fox spirit lives in him.)
(Naruto) @Yonrochi

Last edited by a moderator:
4167854-9496053259-Uzuma.png

itachi[3].jpg

Itachi Uchiha. Posses sharingan a powerful ocular jutsu that gives off illusions (Also) Slaughtered his clan

Reactions: MattieLee
Oh wow someone responded to this, okay accepted I'll have Naruto under heroes and Itachi under villians since I know them both. Just note you should have noted which you would categorize them, also more detail for anyone unfamiliar but otherwise accepted.

Were do we rp at
I was hoping to wait until more join but I think I'll just start it tomorrow and see if anyone else joins along the way, if not I'll just sort of play a bunch of randome chars from random fandoms throughout so we have more than one hero ect. I'll link you when I make the IC thread currently busy