2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
It's been many years since Alex Justin and Max Russo have lived on Waverly place. Many years Since Mason and Juliette have met their significant other and moved on. You can still find the Waverly sub station where max Runs it with his family still. However this story is about the Veil Family. The New Wizards on Waverly place they own a clothing shop. The husband in this scenario is again the wizard and His 4 kids are in training for the big wizard test to be wizards. Who will win out and who will be human.

Mother: open
Father: @~Dark Disney~
Older Brother 16: @Princess Poisoned Rose
Older sister 16 : @~Dark Disney~
Younger brother 8: @Alexstrasza
younger sister 7: @~Happily.Ever.After~

Friends of the Family Female Aka the Harper of the Veil family: @Felilla

The Mason for the teen girl: @Raven
The Juillet for the teen boy: @~Happily.Ever.After~

Last edited:
It's been many years since Alex Justin and Max Russo have lived on Waverly place. Many years Since Mason and Juliette have met their significant other and moved on. You can still find the Waverly sub station where max Runs it with his family still. However this story is about the Veil Family. The New Wizards on Waverly place they own a clothing shop. The husband in this scenario is again the wizard and His 4 kids are in training for the big wizard test to be wizards. Who will win out and who will be human.

Mother: open
Father: open
Older Brother 16: open
Older sister 16 : taken
Younger brother 8: open
younger sister 7: open

Friends of the Family Female Aka the Harper of the Veil family:open

The Mason for the teen girl: open
The Juillet for the teen boy: open
I'd be intrested in being maybe the older sister or the boy for the older sister. I hope u get more imtrested in this.

I'd be intrested in being maybe the older sister or the boy for the older sister. I hope u get more imtrested in this.
well the older sister is taken but you can do the male for her

May I have the seven year old and the Juliet?

(If I can only choose one I'll take the seven year old ^_^)

Thank you very much deary :)

@Felilla maybe you would like this as well

Can I have the female friend?

Wouldn't you want to make the mom the wizard? It'd be interesting. But either way um.. I'll take mom and or kid brother spot. But seeing how it's mostly about the kids... I would prefer the kids spot.

Wouldn't you want to make the mom the wizard? It'd be interesting. But either way um.. I'll take mom and or kid brother spot. But seeing how it's mostly about the kids... I would prefer the kids spot.
which brother

also thought about it but dad's are goofier

• Love
Reactions: Pysren
I would like the Oldest brother if still available

Are the older siblings twins?

Status
Not open for further replies.