The New Mutants (80's Era Marvel AU OOC!)

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Xmansion.jpg

Information Thread and Character Sheets!
The Interest Thread
The IC Action!
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-new-mutants-80s-era-marvel-au.165703/#post-3545028

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gands
Cool beans!

For those playing the instructor/mentor characters... I've made a CS your instructor character. Thanks to @Ms.Ezra for prompting this! Just post it here and I'll add it to the info thread. Please.
Edit: Also, with prompting from @Gands and @Ms.Ezra, I'll be making a complete list of the students attending the school. As well as their powers. In the next day or so I'll get it going.

Player Name: (This is you!)
Character Name: (Their birth name)
Codename: (Your character doesn’t have to have a codename yet. Maybe they haven’t thought they needed one, or can’t come up with one. Eventually (if they don’t already) they will have one)
Height: (Height)
Weight: (Weight)
Eyes: (We will assume they have eyes. So what color are they?)
Hair: (If your character has hair, what color is it?)
Distinguishing Features: (Anything unusual or out of the ordinary about them physically? Purple skin? Tats? Scars?)
Mutant Ability: (Or abilities. What attributes makes them a mutant?)
Weaknesses: (All good characters have weaknesses. Could be just being a frail human, or something silly like a specific kind of rock)
Instructor Time: (Basically how long have they been an instructor at Xavier’s School)
Classes Taught: (Classes… they teach.)
Info Other Teachers And Students Know: (This is for the little bits of knowledge that their fellow teachers and students have been privy to. Like how much they know about their personal life and/or powers)
Brief Bio: (Doesn’t have to be super detailed. Just a little background about your character. 2 paragraphs, maybe? Ish? Whatever is said here will be kept OOC, unless mentioned specifically IC.)
Image: (Feel free to use a real person or comic image or whatever)

Last edited:
@Ms.Ezra

Should I wait for you to post?

Doin' it now actually!

Reactions: Camleen
I'll be posting Laura soon. When I get home. "Please look forward to it!"

Hey gang. I'll be posting Xavier tonight, and mebbe Laura too if it comes to my turn.
So we're all in the know... Jo will be rooming with Janice and Laura. We've got it figured out. Please trust me. Colt will have a roommate once he arrives, which will be addressed in my Xavier post.

-soft, interested oohing-

I'm at a Magic draft tonight, but tomorrow Im off so I'll be posting NPC student list tomorrow!

I know you're all waiting on me, so I'm really sorry to say that I'll be out of commission for like, another day or so.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and will try to put up something really good in return.

Just let us know if all is okay, we'll be looking forward to your post!

So I added the student body roster into the info thread. Link to that thread is at the top post.

How would people know what room they had? Are there name tags on the room or are students told in advance?

The teachers will be showing the new students to their room. It's a good bet that the girls will all be bunking together, and so will the boys

So expect three to a room then ?

That sounds okay, right? The rest of the students will be 2 to a room. But they want these kids bunking up so they can bond a little. Since they're going to be part of this new team.
So bunk beds coming!

So after the tour we'll do a lil time skip to next day. Charles will them hold an orientation class for our students and the 3 teachers. And then... the New Mutants first outing as a group.
Questions? Comments?