The New Mutants (80's Era Marvel AU OOC!)

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Xmansion.jpg

Information Thread and Character Sheets!
The Interest Thread
The IC Action!
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-new-mutants-80s-era-marvel-au.165703/#post-3545028

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gands
hqdefault.jpg

So
Colt is coming back to the story! Colt's player has contacted me and he's back on Iwaku! So I've invited him back into our story. He'll be posting soon, I think we can insert him pretty much anywhere into the rotation. So let's welcome him back!

For the record...
What's about to happen with Juggernaut, there's precedent for it in the comics. It's an actual thing, though I'm kind of sure I'm the only one in the world that remembered it heh

I want to start with an apology. I started this RP a long time ago wanting something different in a story. And thanks to all of you, we made it a pretty amazing one. I know the RP didn't get terribly far. And now it'll be up to all of you where it goes, if anywhere.
Priorities in my life have shifted. In many ways I'm starting over in places of my personal life. And in my free time. After much consideration, I regrettably am going to bow out of the RP I started. Ironically.
I am sorry about this. I know what most will think. 'Well another RP that died because the owner disappeared.' I am sorry. I hope this doesn't turn you off to RP. Every single person in this RP, you've all amazed me with your storytelling ability. I am constantly humbled by your abilities.
I hope that if I encounter any of you again for some RP in the future, I hope you don't hold this particular incident against me.

Namaste,
Ashley.

Thank you for making a great thread hun, don't apologize, it is life xxxx take care

You did great for what we were able to do in this RP. That being said I have to drop out since I'm of the mindset that I sign up for an RP with that GM, because I feel confident in their ability. So being part of a story with a new GM is not really an option for me.

Good luck to everyone else though.