The New Mutants (80's Era Marvel AU OOC!)

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Xmansion.jpg

Information Thread and Character Sheets!
The Interest Thread
The IC Action!
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-new-mutants-80s-era-marvel-au.165703/#post-3545028

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gands
Hey, what happened to the post where Jo walked out and spoke to Colt? am i blind or is it gone :/

oh wait, never mind, I remember the mentioning in the post now >.< sorry im at work so i have fuzzy brain today

After this round of posting, what do ya'll think about advancing to the first major conflict? The trip to the mall! Or do you want to continue at the institute? Opinions?

I feel this is the only appropriate way for me to answer.

Either i dont mind just letting you all know ill be home on the 12th currently on holiday in tasmania until then with limited internet

Hey, I'm really sorry about this, but I think I'm going to need to drop out. If someone would like to NPC me, that would be fine, but I've got a bit too much on my plate at the moment to do any group stuff.

I'm really sorry to hear that, manno. I hope things are going okay for you. But I really do appreciate the heads up. If you wanna talk or something, just hit me up, okay?

Oh, no, it's nothing actually bad. I've just started college and a nice new job, and while I'm really excited about both of those things, they do cut into my writing time. I hope this goes really well for the rest of you lot, and I'm sorry I won't be able to stick around for the ride.

Oh, no, it's nothing actually bad. I've just started college and a nice new job, and while I'm really excited about both of those things, they do cut into my writing time. I hope this goes really well for the rest of you lot, and I'm sorry I won't be able to stick around for the ride.
Congrats on your new job and starting college ☺ sad to see you bow out but maybe if we write your character out of the thread you can always bring him back in

hey all, just letting you know im working on my post, works crazy and im short on free time atm

Reactions: Camleen
So just as an FYI... we're gonna do 2, maybe 3 more rounds of the group hanging at the mall. And then... TROUBLE!

Reactions: KC
To keep everyone on the same page
We'll finish this round of posting (super soon I hope!) And then ONE more round of the kids being kids... and then big trouble!!
You guys are doing great!

We're still here! I'm expecting a postal in the next day or so (I hope!) And then we'll get rolling in full again!

Reactions: KC
i'll be posting tomorrow

hey all, im off Iwaku from today, my sincere apologies because i really love this thread. @Camleen feel free to kill Colt off or write him out xx

I'm really sorry to hear that! i hope things work out for you! if you ever want to come back, you'll have a spot here

So everyone has their marching orders! Laura will be doing her thing in my next post. Like next round I mean. If you have any questions about anything, please let me know!