The New Mutants (80's Era Marvel AU OOC!)

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Xmansion.jpg

Information Thread and Character Sheets!
The Interest Thread
The IC Action!
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-new-mutants-80s-era-marvel-au.165703/#post-3545028

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gands
Just as a reminder... Ideally we'd like everyone to post about 4 times a week. I know this is asking a lot, but I think we can do it. The tour will be over soon, then we'll have the orientation class for the students and 3 mentors (Ryan, Amelia and Logan). And then their first outting!

Sorry all i have been at the vets this weekend and now nursing my dog at home after she was admitted with cluster siezures. She is on barbituates so she is unable to use her legs and shes like 31.9kgs so she isnt a small dog. Will post when i can

• Thank You
Reactions: Camleen
Sorry about not replying in a more timely manor. I broke my hand and things have been a bit chaotic.

In case you missed it... I made a posting order for us.
Ryan – @Eon
Janice – @Ms.Ezra
Laura - @Camleen
Jo – @abalint
Piotr – @Gands
Joseph – @Sir Kaltao
Colt – @KC
Please don't skip ahead terribly much, okay? If we all just keep to the order and be patient, we should be golden!
The 3 Mentor characters, as long as you guys are interacting amongst yourselves or with an NPC or something, you dont have to worry about order. But if you are interacting with students, please respect the posting order.
If you've issue or comment, please let me know!

Edit: We'll let Piotr, Joseph and Colt post... and THEN start the posting order, please. Does that sound right? I think it sounds right.

Last edited:
Reactions: abalint and Ms.Ezra
@Ms.Ezra, @Gands, @Eon, @abalin, @KC, @Sir Kaltao

So yay!
You guys are putting out great posts! We got a really great team here!
And now we start the posting order!!
So @Eon, you're up first!
The tour will be concluded soon... then a brief orientation/introduction class... and then actiony funs!

hey all, i did give heads up in pm to camleen but just want to bounce off you all since i just posted. I can amend if need be but was thinking about my character and how he would realistically react hence the post. is it throwing too much in the works? I will need to think on how he actually comes round to being apart of the group :p

Personally, I like it.

It gives Ryan the chance to cool uncle/school psychologist the shit out of Colt, and helps solidify the differing stances of some of the students. Maybe Colt isn't the only one who tries to walk away? I don't know if that would kick this off of whatever path @Camleen has for us, but that's my two cents.

I think I'll wait to make my post until there's a consensus, since the fate of continuity hangs in the balance, and I don't want to have to edit my post if Colt's walkout gets retconned.

s
Personally, I like it.

It gives Ryan the chance to cool uncle/school psychologist the shit out of Colt, and helps solidify the differing stances of some of the students. Maybe Colt isn't the only one who tries to walk away? I don't know if that would kick this off of whatever path @Camleen has for us, but that's my two cents.

I think I'll wait to make my post until there's a consensus, since the fate of continuity hangs in the balance, and I don't want to have to edit my post if Colt's walkout gets retconned.

yeah i figured that on one hand it might delay things a little but on the other that it would allow us to bridge some connections at the same time. I shall await further responses :D

Colt seems to have responded the best to Joseph. The posting order as-is won't allow an immediate response but maybe he could do/say something?

Reactions: KC
Colt seems to have responded the best to Joseph. The posting order as-is won't allow an immediate response but maybe he could do/say something?
yeah i think he and joseph will get along pretty well since Joe seems to be a looser in Colt's opinion.

As in he thinks Joseph is a loser, or is looser/ more relatable than the others?

ha
As in he thinks Joseph is a loser, or is looser/ more relatable than the others?
haha shit sorry i was typing while i was angry and put an a in when it wasn't supposed to be there. I meant looser/ more relatable.

hey all, i did give heads up in pm to camleen but just want to bounce off you all since i just posted. I can amend if need be but was thinking about my character and how he would realistically react hence the post. is it throwing too much in the works? I will need to think on how he actually comes round to being apart of the group :p

I was thinking that Jo might follow Colt. The two have similar opinions when it comes to non mutants. @KC what do you think about having Jo follow Colt?

Whatever y'all decide I'm good with! But I would like them all to go to the first outting. I mean whoever is staying and all

Yeah thay would be great,

Awesome. I think the two of them have a lot in common. More so than some of the other students. In my next post I'll have Jo follow Colt.

Awesome. I think the two of them have a lot in common. More so than some of the other students. In my next post I'll have Jo follow Colt.
cool that will help Colt sort of come round to the idea of staying. that being said they should totally boost Amelia's trans am :p

Whatever y'all decide I'm good with! But I would like them all to go to the first outting. I mean whoever is staying and all

Yes that would cover the other characters as the others play out and then we can integrate again :)