The New Kids of Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Anything else?" She said looking towards the other two.....

(Bumping this for everyone to remember))

Shade chuckled as she opened her pumpkin juice and took a sip. It was funny to her how easily the trolley lady could get irritated. It amused her. Like most things do.

Potter smiled and gave the lady some coins, taking some chocolate frogs, "I've been waiting to try these. My father never would. Said I'd have to wait for my first train." He laughed a bit and looked towards Mothfoy, "besides, there could still be evil out there. Just because our parents fought something big doesn't mean it's all over." Shrugs, "but you never know."

She looked at him. "Like what? What can happen that will be really big?"she asked.

Potter shrugged and ate his chocolate frogs, "who knows? Maybe you're planning something?" He smirked and continued to eat.

"Why would I be? If anything it would be maybe the Parkinson kid. It not children. She had a huge crush on my dad. It was gross."

Scrambling nervously on the train with a small dark cat on my shoulder, I shuffle onto the train searching frantically for a seat. Great! Everything's full. Pushing up my glasses I notice the trolley and purchase a licorice wand. Glancing left I notice a small group of people talking. Taking a chance I tap with a finger lightly on the glass and slide the door open just a crack.
"Umm..." I say softly to get your attention. "Everywhere else is full and I was wondering if you could make room for one more."

(@48_RavenWing can you please go to the sign up thread and make a character sheet please?))

Shade looked at the girl and shrugged. "I say it's fine. I don't know about the others though..."she said.

Giving a small smile towards the girl to show her gratitude, Selene gently scratched behind her cat, Simon's, ears. Looking hopefully at the others she waited for a response.

Crow rolled his eyes, he already hated this. He was stuck in a bright room full of possibly the most chatty people ever and now another person had appeared..... "Uuuh" he groaned as he scorched into a ball on the seat and pulled his hood up over his head even more, it was to much effort to tell her to go away and the others would probably say yes anyway so he would be out voted.

The trolley Lady counted the money and then left when she was satisfied with the amount of money to the next cart.

Selene noticed that the boy was very uncomfortable and put her eyes to the floor apologetically. She wanted to say something to him but he was obviously not in the mood. Perhaps later. Awkwardly shifting her body weight to lean on one hip she took a bite out of her licorice.

Alex smiled at her, "oh yeah, sure. We only have, like, a bit of room. Go ahead and squeeze in though." He ran his hands through his hair and looked out the window.

Returning the smile to the boy, Selene gulped and squeezed into the corner by Shade. Scooping Simon off her shoulder she set his little, sleek, dark body onto her lap.
"Thank you" she said to the group. "I really hope none of you are allergic to cats...I'm Selene by the way."

Crow stared at the cat from under his hood "I'm Crow..." He said still looking at the cat before closing his eyes...

"I'm Shade Malfoy,"she said, looking at the beautiful cat. "May I pet him?"she asked

"Hullo," she said softly to him. "I really like you name." Nervously she looked down and picked at her nails, regretting immediately her attempt to converse. Why was she so bad at this?

"Yes go ahead" she said looking up happily. As Shade reached down and began to pet him, he purred and rubbed against her hand.

She smiled and started petting the cat. "I brought my cat as well. But she's in her cage. She doesn't like being in anything that moves and likes it in there,"she said.

Alex smiled, "Alex Potter." He smiled and looked at the cat. He had an owl himself since it was a gift from his father but had always been a fan of cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.