The New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles decided he was gonna make his sister go get something to eat. He got up and walked over to the door and opened it. When he opened it he saw the short figure walking away from his room, her blonde hair was bouncing up and down with each step. He cleared his throat and waited for her to take notice of him.

Britney was already to the stairs, she was beginning to walk down them. She kept thinking about her guitarist. She really liked him but she was too scared to mention anything to him. She stopped walking dead in her tracks hearing someone clear their throat. She looked up her face looking at the opposite direction.. She turned her feet so she can turn and look at him. " Hi..." She looked down and sighed. She shrugged. She looked down, " Sorry I was longer than I said... if you even read the note.." She looked down thinking. She looked at her feet which was completely bare. " I was just gonna see if you were there... " She looked up. Her eyes meeting his. " Have you... been crying?" she asked quietly before she started to walk towards him now. She didn't know what else to say. Seeing how he hadn't said anything else, She raised an eyebrow. Her bright pink eyes sparkling as she looked at him. She sighed and went to turn back around to walk back down the stairs to go back into the living room.

He watched Britney turn around, she was a lot more soft spoken than she was this morning he thought. He was completely silent the entire time she talked he didn't really feel like he was there he was still pissed at what happened earlier with his ex and then the sudden contrast of his new sister acting sheepishly in front of him he didn't want to raise his voice on accident. She began walking toward him and he looked down at her, she asked a question but he didn't even register it he was just staring at her and then she began walking off. He stared at the floor for a second before snapping out of it, "Uh sorry I zoned out, do you wanna go get something to eat or something I'm starving."

Britney wasn't sure what to do, she couldn't talk to him about anything, why would he care? She felt like she had no choice. She then blinked a few times hearing him finally speak. She raised an eyebrow trying to register. She let out a soft and quiet sighed. " Um... I can eat something small, but yeah, what do you want to eat?" She asked calmly. She didn't know what to eat honestly. She hoped he could choose. She shrugged at the thought. She sighed as she looked at her hands. She had to figure something out. She had some questions for him. She leaned against the wall looking at him. " Why don't you order something that has delivery. Because i have no way to go get something. I mean you really trust me driving your really nice car?" She asked. She shrugged lightly at the thought. " I would be shocked if you trusted me at all. After all I am used to a small group of friends, but anyway, you order something, just ask me what I want when you find something."

Charles stretched and scratched the back of his head, "I don't really care about that thing, I don't have a use for it now after today...And as far as food we could just get some pizza I don't know what you like." He put his back against the wall and slid down until he hit the floor, "You can order whatever you want, I have money in my wallet I don't really care what we get." He said looking at the ceiling.

Britney moved her head quickly to look at him. She was so shocked. She raised an eyebrow. She walked over to stand in front of him. Moving to sit on her knees. " Why? What exactly happened if you don't mind me asking." She blinked her eyes a few times as she looked at how he was sitting. She placed her hands on her lap. " Well for pizza I like meat lovers, or pepperoni. I tried the bacon one from dominoes and it's really good." She shrugged. She then said, " Why would you say about your car?" She asked.She crossed her arms over her chest, " What exactly happened?"

Charles looked up and looked her in the eyes, "Once a whore always a whore." He sat up a bit, "And as far as pizza, I don't care I'll eat whatever you order. And the only reason I used that car is to get to my girlfriend's house and the mall, and honestly I don't think I'm doing either of those anytime soon so fuck that car."

Britney placed her hands behind her and leaned against them. She smiled, " See that comes with soo much drama." She sighed covering her face with one hand. " And this is why I am doing it the old fashioned way buddy." She said lightly. She smiled and moved to get up. " Well I suppose I'll use my new laptop then, even though I don't know how these things work." She fixed her shorts before she moved to her bedroom. She found her laptop before heading back to him. " I am sorry to hear that, I am here though, since I am now your sister, I guess despite all of the teasing going on." She then pushed the on button as she waited. She blinked a few times as she waited. She patted his leg to kind of comfort him and not in the weird way. She smiled weakly, she wasn't sure what to think. She then finally saw the screen booted up and she tapped on google chrome before typing dominoes. " You sure you don't care?" She asked. " Or is there something in specific you really like from dominoes?"

Charles watched her stand up and walk to her room, he studied the way she walked, he didn't know why he studied people it's just something he's done since he could remember. She came back with a laptop that was about the size of her torso and sat next to him. She waited for the thing to start up and she touched his leg, he tensed up because he wasn't used to someone touching him without him expecting it. He looked at the screen and she had looked up the Dominoes home page, "I honestly don't care what's on it, I don't care about most things right now." he said laying his head back on the wall.

Britney let out a sigh as she heard him, " Fine but you got to eat, so therefore just pick something." She said. She set the laptop down and she crossed her legs. " Okay how bout this..." She was honestly trying to cheer him up, no one should be upset about this. She really wanted them to be happy. She twirled her hair as she wondered. She licked her lips as she thought. " Pick one thing you want on your pizza. And yes I am not going to give up. " She blinked as she looked at him. She knew that she would seem like a shy person. " I have a question.. will your dad and my mom be gone for my birthday? Like will they come back or are they always gone?"

He sighed, "Fine just order pepperoni I guess." Charles thought to himself, why did she care she's only seen him a handful of times and this is the longest they've even talked to eachother so why did she care what happened to him. He looked over and down at her, "It depends when is you're birthday, because they're usually gone the first two weeks of each months...I couldn't care less really." He stretched out his legs and they almost touched the other side of the hallway.

Britney then put pepperoni in the cart along with a meats lover. They can always eat the leftovers. She knew that this was the longest conversation they have had. She didn't care he needed to cheer up, but then hearing that, " Oh." She looked down and frowned. They'll miss her sweet sixteenth. Well that's great.... She closed her eyes. She bit her lower lip. She then finally ordered the two pizzas and she closed the laptop. " My most important birthday of all time and they won't be here... well that's great." She shrugged. She then bit her lower lip as she looked at him, " July 7th is my birthday." She looked down, " Oh well.... " She didn't want to cry in front of him, " Anyway I am gonna go to the couch and watch tv, you know where to find me if you need me and if you want to talk." OF course she was a little upset that her mother or her new father wasn't going to be here for her sixteenth. She didn't want a big extravagant party. She just wanted to be surrounded by family. She stood up and picked up her laptop. Of course considering she was so small it was as big as her torso. She smiled seeing how long his legs were. She stepped over him and moved to walk down the stairs.

Damn, he thought to himself, she's not going to have anyone here for her on her birthday, I'm used to it but she shouldn't have to go through that. He watched her stand up and he nodded when she said where she'd be. She stepped over his legs and walked toward the stairs, her shorts looked like they were riding up her. Charles cleared his throat and gestured pulling up his pants so she realized how she looked.

Britney was used to no guys in the house, and now there was two, so she heard the clearing of the throat and she blushed hard and fixed her shorts once again. She moved to go back to the bedroom to put her laptop away and to change into yoga pants. She didn't want to make him or her uncomfortable. They were siblings. She sighed wanting to stay in her bedroom. She wanted to be alone so she can cry and write in her diary. But then again she wanted to watch tv. She moved to open her bedroom door, having her phone in her hand. She walked over his legs, once more and headed down the stairs, of course her hair bouncing because of the curls. She just stayed quiet. She was just so embarrassed that happened. She calmly went back into the living room. She fell onto the couch, plopping. Well that was an interesting conversation. She just was blankly looking at the tv even though her thoughts were on how no one was going to be here for her birthday.

Charles watched Britney adjust her shorts and walk to her room, he smiled a bit to himself. His smile faded as he remembered his new ex he flared his nostrils at the thought of her. He wanted to just throw himself off the roof but he knew that would accomplish nothing, so he just continued to sit there staring at the wall. The door opened and Britney came out wearing yoga pants now and walked over him again and downstairs. Charles stood up and walked over to his room, not even caring to close his door and he turned on his radio, without care about what was on and he threw himself face down on his bed. This food needs to get here so I can go to sleep and end this day already, he thought to himself.

Britney was at the stairs when she heard the radio on. She smiled huge, the band that was playing was her band! She was so shocked. She tried to calm her excitement. She just continued to walk past the room and head into the living room to sit down. Wow she was really drained. It was a long day. Maybe she can just sleep all day tomorrow, since the band didn't have any practice at all. She bit her lower lip trying to think about a good thing to do tomorrow. She can't talk to her crush. She hated being a girl at times. She was just done with today. She sighed as she laid on her side on the couch. She took her hair out of her bun. She relaxed a little, she was just so tired. She opened her eyes when she heard the doorbell. She stood up and moved to go to run upstairs, her breasts bouncing like crazy. She moved to see if he was in the same spot but then that was when she realized the door was open. " Um.... the pizza guy is here." Britney didn't go in his room, she just stood at the door way.

Charles heard a small voice and he lifted his head up from his bed, "My wallet is on my dresser." he said pointing to the other side of the room. He sat up and stared at Britney waiting on her to come in. Thank god the dude is here, I'll be able to end this day once and for all, forget anything ever happened, he thought to himself.

Britney heard his voice, Does that mean he gave me permission to go into his room? She put a finger to her lips blinking as she eyed his room. She slowly stepped in, seeing how much of a mess it was in. She shrugged not sure what to say. She licked her lips as she smiled a little.She blinked a few times as she thought. She wanted to know everything but she didn't want to burden on him, After all it's probably been a few hours since he found out that she had been cheating on him. She sighed lightly as she slowly tip toed into his room. Finding his dresser she tip toed to it, her feet small and delicate like her body and frame. She sighed and finally she grabbed onto his wallet. " I'll bring it back with your pizza!" She said calmly. She then moved to run out, Wow that felt so weird being in his room, she thought to herself. She shook her head before running to the door and paying the pizza person the money. Of course she got a discount because he started flirting with her. She smiled talking to them through the door, " Thank you!" She said to him. She blushed hearing the compliments. " Oh thanks." She ended up getting his number and she grabbed the two pizza boxes and she kept a hold onto her step brother's wallet before closing the door on the guy and walking back up stairs to his room. Might as well eat with him, right? He doesn't deserve to be alone. I want him to be in a better mood.

Charles watched her stand in his doorway for a second before she walked in and across the room picking up his wallet. He nodded whenever she talked, he didn't feel like talking he wanted the quiet to stay as long as possible. He watched her make her way back out and down the hallway until she disappeared. When he couldn't see her anymore he got up and closed the door so he could change. He walked over to his closet and took off his pants and dropped them on the floor. Charles reached out and grabbed a pair of pajama pants, blue flannel that he gotten last Christmas from his last step-mom. He pulled them up and he heard a door close. Food..., is the only thing he thought.

Maybe I should just drop off the food, I'll eat in my own room and think about Johnathan. She shrugged about it. She sighed as she stood outside of his door and knocked, " Hey I got your food and wallet.." She said through the door. Maybe it would be a better idea not to push it. She licked her lip as she smiled. She tilted her head as she said, " I'll set it down right in front of your door. I'll be in my room if you need me." She shrugged thinking that she would offer. She set the box down before heading to her bedroom. She sat on her bed and sighed. She criss crossed her legs before putting her ear buds in her laptop and putting on youtube. She wasn't sure what to say, really. She gulped nervously. She was really glad to have a moment to relax. Letting the music take her away as she began to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.