The new girl.

A

AnnaBelle <3

Original poster
Hey everyone, I'm annabelle :]

I love roleplaying, creating human characters, storylines, plots, and transforming myself into someone else. A brand new fantasy life that I can control and create. I enjoy writing and bringing my characters to life. Whether its a fairy tale beginning with a tragic ending... a girl in love with someone that doesn't love her back, a story of young woman with a broken heart but, someone whom she least expected mends her broken pieces... a forbidden dream that has came true... or just a simple love story.

Writing is my gateway to unimaginable feelings I felt that were lost, thoughts that kept running in my head and dreams that I always wished never stopped as soon as I woke. When my fingers grasp a pen, countless of inner thoughts, dreams and feelings rush and take control. I'm used to only keeping my stories to myself or with one other person. I believe that in finding Iwaku, gives me the chances to express myself , as well as, reading others' work, making friends and meeting people just like myself. It also gives me the push to become more open. I am not the best writer, so it will be awesome to see how others portray their inner thoughts and stories.

:] hope to rp with some of you all soon

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm shocked nobody has welcomed you yet, so as some random person that stumbled upon your wonderful introduction I will try to welcome you....
Hey Annabelle and welcome to Iwaku, I'm sure you will quickly find new friends and people to write with, roleplay with and everything else you seek as well! If you ever need any help I'm sure you can message close to everyone and ask for help, I'll also try and help you with whatever you need should you need any help! So yeah..I'm not the best at this..b-but yeah, have fun!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hallo Annabelle! Welcome to Iwaku!

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
[BCOLOR=#000000]You seem so kind.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]I apologize for not finding you sooner you seem like a lot of fun. :D[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
Definitely, I'm a very kind person and I am appreciative for the caring words.