The New Girl (Ouran High School Host Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetic♥Night

'60's Nerd♥
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Virtually always.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Yuri, Harry Potter, Homestuck, Real Life, Romance, Libertine
OK so I've always wanted to do this Here. Even though it will be 1x1, I will always double up. So this is an Ouran High School Host Club roleplay.

The plot is that Tamaki and my character, Sayoko, used to be best friends when they were just little kids living in France. Then Sayoko's parents divorced and she went to go live in Japan with her dad. But she always kept the locket that Tamaki gave her before she left that has pictures of them together.

~*~Years Later~*~
Sayoko just transferred from Lobelia Academy to Ouran Academy and it was her first day, even though it was a month into school.

Sayoko left her class for a moment because she was Getting light headed and went into the abandoned music room, only to be greeted by hot boys.... And Tamaki...

Later on, Tamaki seems to stay away from Sayoko because he is scared to loose her, so she goes out with Kyoya. Tamaki tries everything to get them to break up, but it doesn't work. Finally, after a month, Kyoya and Sayoko break you because they just didn't work Well together. So Tamaki takes his chance. And they get together.

The rest goes from there! Here is Sayoko!

long-hair-drawings-purple-eyes-anime-girls-pink-flowers-black-hair-HD-Wallpapers_large.jpg

Name: Sayoko Yukimori
Likes: drawing, listening to music, making costumes and her own cosplay, being with her friend Tamaki, looking at her locket, being alone, playing the piano, being on stage
Her precious locket with the pictures of her and Tamaki:
il_570xN.301898525.jpg

All I need is for someone who is willing to double up as Tamaki and some other characters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.