Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lulunopia

Original poster
b0922aecb6ac52077f375d1ddc5b3d27.png

Sign-ups - Discord - Character Index - IC

1970’s to 1980’s - The Dark Age

“Towns are being plagued with theft, murder, and villainy there seems to be no hope. The officials say there no way of knowing who’s doing this or even if it’s a mass act. We urge people to stay inside as much as possible and travel in groups. Everyone here hopes you can survive these dark times. Good night.”

After a country wide broadcast people began to panic. Taking head to what the news women said everyone stayed home or traveled in large groups. Still no one was safe. Large scale murder broke out and soon no one left home. When they did it was quick rides to the store. Businesses went bankrupt and soon the economy crashed. And still these mysterious figures were unknown.

1990’s - The Golden Age

“I can’t believe it...Yes it seems that crime has gone down. Eyewitness reports show some people with power, yes powers, saving people from a burning building and even stopping a robbery. This is unbelievable. Though at the same time some of these people with these powers are attacking cities and small towns. We can only hope that the hero’s save the day.”

2000’s - The New Age

The old hero’s have died off and new ones are arising, but the same goes for villains. In the great city of New York hero’s and villains alike are flocking there in hopes of making it big. These people have grouped together to form secret. The villains group is known as Viper, they tend to leave a large V wherever they hit. The heros of New York still have no name but everyone knows of them.

c921ae56755ce8dcbca02b413a3ccc88.png

Viper. The name strikes fear into all who hear it. This great organization houses only the best villains around. People who join Viper have unusual powers or abilities that allow them to commit heinous acts. Not many people have seen these villains as they live normal lives and are among the crowds. These villains are leed by one man. He is known are a fearsome being with unbelievable strength and abilities.

Sebastian James Louise. Scorpion. Mr. Louise. He has many names but, most know him by Scorpion. This one man leads Viper with an iron fist. Under his rule only perfection is met and those who fail to do what he says vanish. When not under his facade he is a lowly english teacher working at a high school. No one expects him to be the leader of Viper.

Rules

1 - Standard Iwaku rules apply
2 - Please respect your gm (me)
3 - Swearing is okay but use it in good taste
4 - Post 2-3 times a week. If you can not do this then please do not sign up
5 - There will be blood, violence, and gore. If you do not like these things do not sign ujp
6 - No Mary Sue's/Gary Sue's
7 - I ask that you post at least two paragraph. No one liners.
8 - Keep drama out of the OOC please
9 - Romance is allowed as it's a natural thing it's bound to happen to some characters
10 - Real picture or realistic drawing only! I see any anime I WILL ask you to change it
11 - There is a two character limit
12 - Please be creative with your posts
13 - One week reservation period. After that week the spot will be open again

Need help with powers? Try HERE

Powers off limits -

• Immortality
  • Manipulation of other people
  • Invincibility
  • More to come...

Setting

Destinations_Header_NewYork.jpg

New York - New York | 4:23p.m | July 4, 2005
78F | Light wind | Mostly sunny
It's little over mid day in New York, everyone's getting off work or going into work. Rush hour. The perfect time for evil to strike. In a small warehouse the deserted parts of town meets the infamous group Viper. There leader Scorpion has a special announcement about a new project he's finished.

Meanwhile all hero's are living unaware of the evil that is to come. Though they have finally decided to meet. An unknown hero has gathered them together in hopes of finding out who Viper really is.

HERO

Michael de Grey | Gale | 28 | Aerokinesis, Enhanced Senses | @Dante
Charlotte Greyson | Seraphim | 25 | Healing, Enhancement | @Jinx
Juniper Kincaid | 19 | Nomad | Stardust Manipulation, Stardust Beam Emission, Flight | @Cosmic Penguin
Arthur Drinkwater | Galahad | 27 | Item Augmentation, Enhanced Physicality | @Shizuochan
Celestia Hughes | Magma | 18 | Geokenesis, Geo-Thermokenesis, Pyrokenesis| @Lulunopia
Alder Forester | Pan | 26 | Offspring Detection, Social Cloaking, Pollen Manipulation | @Grumpypants

VILLAIN

Sebastian Louise | Scorpion | 29 | Poisonous Blood, Poison Manipulation, Toxic Absorption | @Lulunopia
Umbrakinesis | @~Dark Disney~
Jolene Moon | Malchance | 22 | Tychokinesis, Luck Manipulation, Luck Augmentation | @Mars Walker
Adelaide Vasquez | Discordia | 27 | Chaos Manipulation, Flight | @Shayla
Caito Vasquez | Reaper | 27 | Kinetic Manipulation, Mind Reading, Enhanced Strength | @Shayla
Mathias Thorn | 40| The Doll Maker | Doll Manipulation, Dollification, Possession (Doll Specific) | @Cosmic Penguin

UNDECIDED

Hydrokentic | @~Dark Disney~
Metal manipulation, Magnokinesis | @wxnderlust
Male | Blood Manipulation, Hemokinesis | @WickedlyLurking
Carter Corbet | Lycan | 24 | Animal shifting, Mimicking, Body alterations | @Mysty
Samantha Cole | 22 | Technomind, Enhanced Intelligence, Hyperkenetic | @Weaver
Molly Chester | 29 | Biological Manipulation & Perception | @Mocha Kitty

ANTI HERO/VILLAIN

Male | Anti - Hero | Punishment Manipulation, Regeneration | @CasketCase
Alekzander Devostrayich | Rasputin, The Good Doctor | 24 | Anti - Villain | Viral Replication, Biological Amalgamation, Viral Adaptation | @Angelic Fusion
Anti-Hero | Weather Manipulation | @wxnderlust
Alexei Nikolaevich | Red Son | 90 appears 27 | Anti-Villain | Humano Mechanica, Bullet Sponge, Variable Size @Angelic Fusion

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, life kinda got on top of me this weekend, but I'll have something tomorrow :D

Reactions: Lulunopia
Hey~hey~^^!!

You have room for another hero type? :33
Welcome aboard!

GASP why was I not tagged in this? Girl, you know I love superheroes. xD
Reserving an undecided / male / pyrokinetic (or shapeshifter, I haven't decided which direction I want to take this character.)
I'm sorry girly! You haven't been on so I didn't think to tag you. Pyrokinetic is used by me but, I think shapeshifter is an amazing idea!

Would it be okay to reserve a Anti-Hero with the abilities of Viral Manipulation/Replication. The Doctor will see you now.
Totally!

I swear, leave for a day and everything blows up XD

Welcome aboard!

I'm sorry girly! You haven't been on so I didn't think to tag you. Pyrokinetic is used by me but, I think shapeshifter is an amazing idea!

Totally!

I swear, leave for a day and everything blows up XD
Changing mine then to Hydrokentic cause I had put Pyrokeneis

@Lulunopia just wanted to let you know I’m changing my female hero to an anti-hero :)

Hi, I'm new to the site and this style; I am a friend of Dante and was interested in joining. I am wanting to do a male hero whose powers are: Offspring Detection, Social Cloaking and Pollen Manipulation.

Reactions: Dante
Hi, I'm new to the site and this style; I am a friend of Dante and was interested in joining. I am wanting to do a male hero whose powers are: Offspring Detection, Social Cloaking and Pollen Manipulation.
Of course!

• Thank You
Reactions: Dante
Sorry for the delay; work has kept me busy. I should have the CS up in a day or so.

Umm nvmnd. Gunna back out on this then sorry^^;

Creating a female hero with ice/water abilities.

I took water girl since fire was taken
FRICK, didn't see it up there, sorry.

ALRIGHT GUYS correct me if I'm wrong, but I did not see anyone with cyrokinesis (ice powers), or super speed. So if ice is taken, I'll roll with super speed.

ALRIGHT GUYS correct me if I'm wrong, but I did not see anyone with cyrokinesis (ice powers), or super speed. So if ice is taken, I'll roll with super speed.
Lol Sorry girly

Reactions: Mysty

Ice is not taken ^-^

Reactions: Mysty
Decided to go ahead and post what I had finished. I should have the rest updated in the next few days at the most.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to bow out of this game. My internet is practically dead for a while, so I rather not potentially drag the game down any further. I'm truly sorry and hope you all have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.