The Nevermore Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY, EIGHT INSTEAD OF SIX MEANS WE DON'T NEED A THREE-WAY FINALE!

Releasing control art restriction systems level three, level two, situation A release level one! The Cromwell approval is now in effect! Hold release until the target has been rendered silent! NOW I'LL SHOW YOU HOW REAL VAMPIRES DO BATTLE!

Name: Alucard (Dracula)

Species: vampire

Anime/Manga of Origin: hellsing/ hellsing ultimate

Personality: Alucard fights with ferocity and often-extreme cruelty, rarely shooting to kill until his target has been totally disabled and humiliated. As he is essentially immortal and invincible, Alucard is very egotistical as well. He freely taunts and belittles his opponents, often allowing them to inflict seemingly fatal wounds before healing himself and obliterating his enemy. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to be blown to shreds before simply flowing back together. It can accurately be stated that rather than killing his opponents, Alucard breaks them.

Weapons/Abilities: 454 casull auto long slide, the jackal, Immortality
Invulnerability
Advanced Regeneration
Superhuman Senses
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Strength
Intangibility
Defiance/Manipulation of Gravity
Shapeshifting
Teleportation
Telepathy
Hypnosis
Sharpshooting Skills
Summoning of Familiars
Creation of Fledgelings
Advanced Combat
Memory Absorption (Through Victims' Blood)
High Resistance to Most Vampire Weaknesses
Omnipresence (with Schrödinger's Powers) Spontaneously Appear and Disappear at Will
Unable to be Killed as Long as He Wills It,

Appearence:latest.jpeg

Every vampire that can potentially enter this competition is immune to silver

Well then

Name: Alucard (Dracula)

Species: vampire

Anime/Manga of Origin: hellsing/ hellsing ultimate

Personality: Alucard fights with ferocity and often-extreme cruelty, rarely shooting to kill until his target has been totally disabled and humiliated. As he is essentially immortal and invincible, Alucard is very egotistical as well. He freely taunts and belittles his opponents, often allowing them to inflict seemingly fatal wounds before healing himself and obliterating his enemy. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to be blown to shreds before simply flowing back together. It can accurately be stated that rather than killing his opponents, Alucard breaks them.

Weapons/Abilities: 454 casull auto long slide, the jackal, Immortality
Invulnerability
Advanced Regeneration
Superhuman Senses
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Strength
Intangibility
Defiance/Manipulation of Gravity
Shapeshifting
Teleportation
Telepathy
Hypnosis
Sharpshooting Skills
Summoning of Familiars
Creation of Fledgelings
Advanced Combat
Memory Absorption (Through Victims' Blood)
High Resistance to Most Vampire Weaknesses
Omnipresence (with Schrödinger's Powers) Spontaneously Appear and Disappear at Will
Unable to be Killed as Long as He Wills It,

Appearence:View attachment 52201
Accepted! But I hope you know that Alucard will just be another target to D, lol.

@Hazard :If Alexander Anderson couldn't kill Alucard even after using the nail of Helena, what chance does D stand? Lol as Alucard put it, only a human can destroy a monster. D will be dog food.... now we have a giant robot fight and a vampire face off. This will be fun.

@Hazard :If Alexander Anderson couldn't kill Alucard even after using the nail of Helena, what chance does D stand? Lol as Alucard put it, only a human can destroy a monster. D will be dog food.... now we have a giant robot fight and a vampire face off. This will be fun.
Oh, it will be fun, alright...fun describing just how badly D makes Alucard his bitch. :3

D isnt a full vampire, by the way. D is whats called a Dhampir, or half vampire. He is not a normal Dhampir, either, as he is related, by blood, to the "Sacred Ancestor", basically the vampire equivalent of a god.

And speaking of gods, guess what D has killed plenty of? :)

I know of D, but not as much as you do. Read the first vampire hunter d. Book. As for what he has killd a lot of, I'd say his title says it all. He just hasn't met a vampire like Alucard. And Alucard will not only drain d, he will break his mind by bouncing back from being "destroyed". Be prepared to be filled with several very large holes. Not to mention to face an army of the damned. >:)

I know of D, but not as much as you do. Read the first vampire hunter d. Book. As for what he has killd a lot of, I'd say his title says it all. He just hasn't met a vampire like Alucard. And Alucard will not only drain d, he will break his mind by bouncing back from being "destroyed". Be prepared to be filled with several very large holes. Not to mention to face an army of the damned. >:)
Book 1 shows none of his best feats OR powers. Not even close, lol.

In later books, D does things like getting ripped to tiny pieces and regenerating effortlessly, getting hit by a meteor and sent miles away before crashing into the ground with it and getting right back up, and having his intestines transmutated into a miniature sun and not giving single a fuck. And thats all from him doing nothing!! XD

He also does things like...cutting space/time, cutting the essence of death, deflecting lasers that are FTL, killing a Kthulu-like being, and having his name erased from the wheel of fate.

Their both impressive, and we could argue about this all day, but lets settle this in the RP, lol.

Hmmm...I might join this as Gilgamesh from Faty/Stay Night or maybe Dante since they did make an anime about Devil May Cry

Agreed. Perhaps it will end in a draw, but then again Alucard has devoured his foes and left nothing behind.

Hmmm...I might join this as Gilgamesh from Faty/Stay Night or maybe Dante since they did make an anime about Devil May Cry
Well, either one you choose, I just hope your sure about it. Because there are quite a few powerhouses here.

Have you ever seen Gilgamesh? The only reason he wasn't even more OP in the show because of Mana and having to make sure his Master didn't die. He can summon as many swords as he wants, has a personal sword that is destructive as shit. Blah Blah. Gilgamesh is extremely powerful, just in the show the Mana, Arrogance, and Master fucked him over.

Dante is Dante. Dante can recover from any wounds inflicted on him. He is fast, strong, stronger than his father Sparda (Which if you played any of the Games, Read, watched, etc.) Sparda was considered to have God-like powers. He can also (pretty-much) master any weapon that he touches. Those are his powers when he isn't in his Devil Trigger mode. So don't worry, I think Dante will be fine.

Have you ever seen Gilgamesh? The only reason he wasn't even more OP in the show because of Mana and having to make sure his Master didn't die. He can summon as many swords as he wants, has a personal sword that is destructive as shit. Blah Blah. Gilgamesh is extremely powerful, just in the show the Mana, Arrogance, and Master fucked him over.

Dante is Dante. Dante can recover from any wounds inflicted on him. He is fast, strong, stronger than his father Sparda (Which if you played any of the Games, Read, watched, etc.) Sparda was considered to have God-like powers. He can also (pretty-much) master any weapon that he touches. Those are his powers when he isn't in his Devil Trigger mode. So don't worry, I think Dante will be fine.
Alright...but with Dante now in the RP, that makes 3 monster hunters, so this is like a nightmare for people like Freddy Krueger, lol.

And how can d kill someone who refuses to stay dead? Alucard can fight at any range with his guns or a broadsword when he releases all his restrictions and did i mention he has an army to back him up?

And how can d kill someone who refuses to stay dead? Alucard can fight at any range with his guns or a broadsword when he releases all his restrictions and did i mention he has an army to back him up?
He ignores durability, being able to cut through anything, even dimensions, time, space, and even the essence of death. And not only that, but once he cuts something, it can never be whole again. He negates regeneration of all forms and types. Not only that, but his casual sword strikes are strong enough to level a mountain range.

How are the mechas gonna work? Are we just gonna be life-sized and fight little humans or will we be shrunk down or something?

How are the mechas gonna work? Are we just gonna be life-sized and fight little humans or will we be shrunk down or something?
Hmm...I haven't decided that yet, tbh...but I guess it really depends on who their facing.

Status
Not open for further replies.