The Nevermore Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I just do the mech for my CS (no personality and stuff), or do I have to do stuff about the pilot too?

Name: Shinji Ikari and Evangelion Unit One (EVA-1)

Gender: Shinji is male while EVA-1 is technically female as it was made from the flesh of Lilith, the Second Angel, and holds the soul of Shinji's mom.

Anime/Manga of Origin: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Personality: Shinji is a damaged but compassionate individual. The death of his mother, and especially his abandonment by his father have left Shinji with difficulties in his relationship with others, and with himself. By the end of End of Evangelion, Shinji has decided to no longer run away from the possibility of being emotionally and instead seeks to reconnect with his fellow man.

Abilities and Powers: After consuming the S2​ Engine of the of 14th​ Angel, EVA-1 had achieved near-godhood status as it is now able to exist without a power cord attached to it. The mech is able to regenerate from nearly any wound given besides the utter destruction of the head and along with it the pilot, Shinji. EVA-1 is able to go into a beast-like Berserk mode where Shinji loses all control over it and the unit attacks by tearing, beating, and ripping an enemy apart, resulting a higher level of proficiency in hand-to-hand combat than Shinji could achieve controlling it. If needed, the unit may also sprout wings if pushed to the absolute limits, however, this has only been seen used once during Instrumentality, leaving the possible repercussions of using them unknown.

When Shinji is in control, he is able to operate much like a soldier would. The unit has been gifted with many conventional firearms that have been super-sized to match the mech's scale. Along with this, the unit has a final resource in its Progressive Knife, a large knife used to destroy the S2​ Engines of Angels when in direct hand-to-hand combat.

(Excluding the possibility of an AT-Field as I've never heard a confirmation on EVA-1 having one by the end of the show, I've pulled all the stops out to make sure it's ready for absolutely everything. Also, expect Shinji to be recovering mentally thanks to the help of other humans after the End of Evangelion.)

Appearance:

Rebuild_eva01_design.png

Eva027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

• Name: Setsuna F. Seiei

Species: Human

Anime/Manga of Origin: Gundam 00

Personality: Setsuna is a serious, quiet, introverted individual. He shows very little emotion and would not hesitate to die or kill for his cause, which is the eradication of war.

Weapons/Abilities: Setsuna is the very first true Innovator and can sense quantum brain waves. He has very strong reflexes and is very skilled at piloting mobile suits.

Appearance:
    85GyolP.jpg

• Name: GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser (00 Raiser for short)

Species: Mobile suit

Personality:
    Weapons/Abilities:
    • GN Beam Machine Gun (2x): Basically a laser machine gun
    • GN Beam Saber (2x): Basically lightsabers
    • GN Micro Missiles (8x): Pretty much just small (but powerful) missiles
    • GN Shield: A cool shield
    • GN Sword II (2x): Medium-sized one handed swords that can also be used as rifles
    • GN Vulcan (4x): Fairly long-ranged but weak laser guns; used more to shoot down missiles than for combat
    • Trans-Am: When needed, the mech can go into Trans-Am, where all of its capabilities are increased significantly. It only lasts until the GN particles run out (which is not very long), and runs at a dramatically reduced capacity while it replenishes its supply of particles.
    • Trans-Am Raiser Sword: While in Trans-Am, the mobile suit can use Raiser Sword, which is essentially a gigantic beam saber, that pretty much vaporizes anything it touches.

Appearance:
    Vg0yqSZ.jpg

I might elaborate a bit more on the weapons, but for now, that's all I've got.

Prepare to die, Eva.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fight me at PAX, bro. You think your little lightsabers will beat my Progressive Knife?

Oh crap, totally forgot about Trans-am.

Editing that in now.

Name: Shinji Ikari and Evangelion Unit One (EVA-1)

Gender: Shinji is male while EVA-1 is technically female as it was made from the flesh of Lilith, the Second Angel, and holds the soul of Shinji's mom.

Anime/Manga of Origin: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Personality: Shinji is a damaged but compassionate individual. The death of his mother, and especially his abandonment by his father have left Shinji with difficulties in his relationship with others, and with himself. By the end of End of Evangelion, Shinji has decided to no longer run away from the possibility of being emotionally and instead seeks to reconnect with his fellow man.

Abilities and Powers: After consuming the S2​ Engine of the of 14th​ Angel, EVA-1 had achieved near-godhood status as it is now able to exist without a power cord attached to it. The mech is able to regenerate from nearly any wound given besides the utter destruction of the head and along with it the pilot, Shinji. EVA-1 is able to go into a beast-like Berserk mode where Shinji loses all control over it and the unit attacks by tearing, beating, and ripping an enemy apart, resulting a higher level of proficiency in hand-to-hand combat than Shinji could achieve controlling it. If needed, the unit may also sprout wings if pushed to the absolute limits, however, this has only been seen used once during Instrumentality, leaving the possible repercussions of using them unknown.

When Shinji is in control, he is able to operate much like a soldier would. The unit has been gifted with many conventional firearms that have been super-sized to match the mech's scale. Along with this, the unit has a final resource in its Progressive Knife, a large knife used to destroy the S2​ Engines of Angels when in direct hand-to-hand combat.

(Excluding the possibility of an AT-Field as I've never heard a confirmation on EVA-1 having one by the end of the show, I've pulled all the stops out to make sure it's ready for absolutely everything. Also, expect Shinji to be recovering mentally thanks to the help of other humans after the End of Evangelion.)

Appearance:

Rebuild_eva01_design.png

Eva027.jpg
Accepted, and...

• Name: Setsuna F. Seiei

Species: Human

Personality: Setsuna is a serious, quiet, introverted individual. He shows very little emotion and would not hesitate to die or kill for his cause, which is the eradication of war.

Weapons/Abilities: Setsuna is the very first true Innovator and can sense quantum brain waves. He has very strong reflexes and is very skilled at piloting mobile suits.

Appearance:
    85GyolP.jpg

• Name: GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser (00 Raiser for short)

Species: Mobile suit

Personality:
    Weapons/Abilities:
    • GN Beam Machine Gun (2x): Basically a laser machine gun
    • GN Beam Saber (2x): Basically lightsabers
    • GN Micro Missiles (8x): Pretty much just small (but powerful) missiles
    • GN Shield: A cool shield
    • GN Sword II (2x): Medium-sized one handed swords that can also be used as rifles
    • GN Vulcan (4x): Fairly long-ranged but weak laser guns; used more to shoot down missiles than for combat
    • Trans-Am: When needed, the mech can go into Trans-Am, where all of its capabilities are increased significantly. It only lasts until the GN particles run out (which is not very long), and runs at a dramatically reduced capacity while it replenishes its supply of particles.
    • Trans-Am Raiser Sword: While in Trans-Am, the mobile suit can use Raiser Sword, which is essentially a gigantic beam saber, that pretty much vaporizes anything it touches.

Appearance:
    Vg0yqSZ.jpg

I might elaborate a bit more on the weapons, but for now, that's all I've got.

Prepare to die, Eva.
Accepted as well.

Also, I just noticed why I'm not getting very many players...I didnt put this in the anime/manga section... XD

Alright I think I got a pretty good character picked out....is there still a spot open? (lol I'm still going to make the character sheet anyways)

Alright I think I got a pretty good character picked out....is there still a spot open? (lol I'm still going to make the character sheet anyways)
Yeah, were still open. We actually need at least one more player to start anyway, lol.

Character sheet:

Name:
Mato Kuroi

Species:
UNKNOWN
(I really have no bloody idea ;p)

Anime/Manga of Origin:
black_rock_shooter_gif_by_sasu_saku_uchiha-d6t98c5.gif

Personality:
She is very calm and silent while fighting, but tends to have a rather savage side to her. She professes herself to have no feelings and to work only from her nature. She seems to say things exactly as they are, being very blunt and rather proud.
She appears to be rather mentally unstable, often making unpredictable decisions and actions. She seems to have no regard of anyone's feelings as she coldly mocked Mato's feeble attempts to fight and continued fighting Strength regardless of her human self's cries.She is a very mysterious, yet sadistic person and can actually be quite taunting of her enemy in battle. She seems very confident in her ability, almost to the point where she thinks she can defeat anyone. She becomes noticably irritated if she is not winning a battle. She does not seem to care if people die as long as she achieves her goal.
(She's going to be undeniably nicer than this because I'm not going to be a total dingbat. I'll still punch people bloody though :) )

Weapons/Abilities:
tumblr_lw1h6w4nOt1r4dst8o1_500.gif

Rock Cannon
(and a whole bunch of other guns)
tumblr_n549qrlaZm1qgv5pgo1_500.gif

Array of swords, knives, daggers, just a bunch of standard sharp things
black_rock_shooter_____pursuit__big__by_skullmuffins-d5ic7pj.gif

OP Agility

Although she shows weakness in combat often, she can be skilled enough to defeat even more powerful opponents than her. Her attacks focus more on offensive and evasive maneuvers, having skill with ranged weaponry and great prowess in wielding close-quarter weapons. She also uses her unique athletic abilities in combat, being shown to be able to do many flips and dodges. Black★Rock Shooter wastes no time in her movement, taking in every single aspect of the fight.

Black★Rock Shooter's endurance is immense, being able to survive merciless pounding, impalement, slicing, bullets, being crushed, grinded, and many other things. Despite this, she still manages to stand up and fight effectively.

Black★Rock Shooter has displayed superhuman feats of speed and agility, being able to run at impressively high speeds, leap long distances, and jump high.

While Black★Rock Shooter has shown no obvious signs of possessing superhuman strength, she seems to be able to wield her Rock Cannon, which looks quite heavy, with great ease.

Appearance:
huke_black_rock_shooter.jpg

311699_170x100.png

Oh if theres only one character spot left can I only make one character or is that just one RPer needed? (cause I've got another one in mind ;p)

Last edited:
Two giant mechs?

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Then again, the big guys can fly like my slender silver buddy.

Oh if theres only one character spot left can I only make one character or is that just one RPer needed? (cause I've got another one in mind ;p)
Accepted! You just took the 6th spot, lol. I'm accepting up to 12 players for the tournament, with a minimum of 6.

But since you just reached that minimum, and we now have 6 players, we can finally start the RP! :D

I'll make the IC thread tomorrow. Welcome to the RP!!

Accepted! You just took the 6th spot, lol. I'm accepting up to 12 players for the tournament, with a minimum of 6.

But since you just reached that minimum, and we now have 6 players, we can finally start the RP! :D

I'll make the IC thread tomorrow. Welcome to the RP!!
Alright thank you~ ^^ How many characters are allowed a player though?

Two-character limit? Nice.

Two-character limit? Nice.
*shrugs* I figured it was a good, balanced number. If each player who entered had 2 characters, with a max of 12 characters in the RP, there would be 6 players, and 12 characters. So it would work out anyway...unless you end up having both of your characters fight eachother... XD

Name: Athena

Species: Heretic/Rogue Deity

Anime/Manga of Origin: Campione

Personality: Athena is pretty cold in most cases. She cares for nothing but power, power and more power. She does torment others in some cases, and she would accept a battle.

Weapons/Abilities: She has a variety of capabilities. The ones I have stated below are only some of them.
Like most Goddesses in the Campione! universe, Athena is capable of levitation, inhuman capabilities, understanding languages and the usage of various authorities.
She is capable of some extent of clairvoyance.
She can summon various symbolic animals, mostly owls and snakes.
Being based on Athena and Medusa, she shares traits with these myths. She possesses a black scythe, as well as the Holy Shield Aegis.
As a last resort, she can activate the Gorgoneion to unveil her true form - Rogue Athena, who seems to be a grown-up version of her. She has all her abilities in this form - in addition to her Gorgon eyes, which petrify all life she gazes upon, temporarily killing them. For balancing, the process is slowed down.
1343497257832.jpg

Campione.Athena.640x960-1.jpg

Character Sheet

Name:
Tensa Zangetsu

Species:
Sword Spirit

Anime/Manga Origin:
Bleach

Personality:
Zangetsu is a calm, level-headed individual, in stark contrast to his hot-tempered master (Thats Ichigo but obviously he isn't available right now unless somebody pops out with him). In his Bankai form, Zangetsu seems to have the same cool and calm collected disposition as he would when not in Bankai; however, he is far more aggressive.

Weapons/Abilities:
Enhanced Strength
Zangetsu possesses a large degree of physical strength.

Enhanced Speed
During his battles, Zangetsu was shown to be highly fast, able to outmaneuver a number of relentless assaults. He is able to move faster than the eye can follow.

Clones
In battle, Zangetsu is able to produce multiple solid clones of himself, allowing him to outnumber his enemy and attack from multiple directions simultaneously. However, doing so appears to reduce his sheer attack strength.

Shadows
Zangetsu can travel between dimensions through the shadows by extending his overcoat to obscure himself and whomever he wishes to teleport.

Broadsword
Zangetsu can manifest a broadsword with a cross-guard shaped like wings. The sword is completely engulfed in Reishi flames.

Appearance:
tumblr_lyygrr3Qfd1qfbz1so1_500.gif

Tensa-Zangetsu-bleach-anime-34773483-499-281.gif

tumblr_mkbtwwrzwW1rg87fco1_500.gif

Name: Athena

Species: Heretic/Rogue Deity

Anime/Manga of Origin: Campione

Personality: Athena is pretty cold in most cases. She cares for nothing but power, power and more power. She does torment others in some cases, and she would accept a battle.

Weapons/Abilities: She has a variety of capabilities. The ones I have stated below are only some of them.
Like most Goddesses in the Campione! universe, Athena is capable of levitation, inhuman capabilities, understanding languages and the usage of various authorities.
She is capable of some extent of clairvoyance.
She can summon various symbolic animals, mostly owls and snakes.
Being based on Athena and Medusa, she shares traits with these myths. She possesses a black scythe, as well as the Holy Shield Aegis.
As a last resort, she can activate the Gorgoneion to unveil her true form - Rogue Athena, who seems to be a grown-up version of her. She has all her abilities in this form - in addition to her Gorgon eyes, which petrify all life she gazes upon, temporarily killing them. For balancing, the process is slowed down.
1343497257832.jpg

Campione.Athena.640x960-1.jpg
Accepted! And...

Character Sheet

Name:
Tensa Zangetsu

Species:
Sword Spirit

Anime/Manga Origin:
Bleach

Personality:
Zangetsu is a calm, level-headed individual, in stark contrast to his hot-tempered master (Thats Ichigo but obviously he isn't available right now unless somebody pops out with him). In his Bankai form, Zangetsu seems to have the same cool and calm collected disposition as he would when not in Bankai; however, he is far more aggressive.

Weapons/Abilities:
Enhanced Strength
Zangetsu possesses a large degree of physical strength.

Enhanced Speed
During his battles, Zangetsu was shown to be highly fast, able to outmaneuver a number of relentless assaults. He is able to move faster than the eye can follow.

Clones
In battle, Zangetsu is able to produce multiple solid clones of himself, allowing him to outnumber his enemy and attack from multiple directions simultaneously. However, doing so appears to reduce his sheer attack strength.

Shadows
Zangetsu can travel between dimensions through the shadows by extending his overcoat to obscure himself and whomever he wishes to teleport.

Broadsword
Zangetsu can manifest a broadsword with a cross-guard shaped like wings. The sword is completely engulfed in Reishi flames.

Appearance:
tumblr_lyygrr3Qfd1qfbz1so1_500.gif

Tensa-Zangetsu-bleach-anime-34773483-499-281.gif

tumblr_mkbtwwrzwW1rg87fco1_500.gif
Accepted as well!

I'll set up the IC thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.