The Nevermore Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserving for Edward Elric.
Uh...are you sure about that? I mean, Edward Elric is a badass and all, but he wont last 10 seconds, even against Luffy...well, maybe if he had a ton of water...but other than that, he wont last too long, to be honest, lol.

You're asking a man who plays monks in Pathfinder if he wants to play a seemingly underpowered character?

giphy.gif

Seriously, the only one I have any worries about Ed fighting at this moment is Dark Schneider as that giant mech sounds OP as all fuck. If I'm proven wrong and lose, well, I made my own bed.

You're asking a man who plays monks in Pathfinder if he wants to play a seemingly underpowered character?

giphy.gif

Seriously, the only one I have any worries about Ed fighting at this moment is Dark Schneider as that giant mech sounds OP as all fuck. If I'm proven wrong and lose, well, I made my own bed.
Well...ok, if you insist, lol.

We just need at least 1 more player, now, and we can begin.

(Holy shit, that took awhile.)

Name: Edward Elric

Species: Human

Anime/Manga of Origin: Fullmetal Alchemist

Personality: On the surface, Edward comes off as a petty selfish cynic who is all too willing to break others' beliefs in god, reality, and their own self-importance. However, to the few who have left an impression on him, Edward reveals a deeper nature marked by extreme selflessnes, unflinching loyalty, and great compassion. The solemn if critical advice he offers to others is always meant to aid those experiencing true suffering and the Robin Hood-esque justice he doles out based on Equivalent Exchange is only for those with the will but not the means to help themselves, resulting in a reputation as a 'hero of the people'.

Abilities and Weapons: Having trained under Izumi, Edward has been trained in martial arts in accordance with the philosophy that you must first train the body to train the spirit. This has fueled a muscular yet speedy physique that allows him to hold own against even armed opponents and even skilled martial arts practitioners. His steel automail arm and leg have also been augmented to increase his offensive and defensive capabilities without hampering his speed.

Edward's past as the youngest State Alchemist is proven by his prodigal abilities involving alchemy. Being raised seeing the world in terms of chemical reactions, he is able to use his vast knowledge of chemistry and biology in order to defeat foes as seen when he discovered the fatal flaw in Greed's Ultimate Defense. If there is a way for the young alchemist to turn an machine's chemical makeup against it, he will find it. However, what makes Edward such a dangerous alchemist is his ability to use his powers without a transmutation circle. By clapping his hands together to create an energy circulation with his arms and using his own will as a substitute for the necessary runes, Edward is able to use his alchemy spontaneously, making it quite versatile in a battle.

With this quick style, Edward becomes a master of his surroundings and uses the substances therein to supplement his physical prowess in battle - creating giant earthen hands to lift objects, columns of stone to gain himself the higher ground and ogre-faced battering rams with which to strike opponents. Ed also specializes in transmuting weapons with which to do battle and often crafts menacing-looking swords and ostentatious lances when necessary, but his primary weapon is his automail right arm, whose forearm plating he transmutes into various blades.

Appearance:
ed.jpg

(Holy shit, that took awhile.)

Name: Edward Elric

Species: Human

Anime/Manga of Origin: Fullmetal Alchemist

Personality: On the surface, Edward comes off as a petty selfish cynic who is all too willing to break others' beliefs in god, reality, and their own self-importance. However, to the few who have left an impression on him, Edward reveals a deeper nature marked by extreme selflessnes, unflinching loyalty, and great compassion. The solemn if critical advice he offers to others is always meant to aid those experiencing true suffering and the Robin Hood-esque justice he doles out based on Equivalent Exchange is only for those with the will but not the means to help themselves, resulting in a reputation as a 'hero of the people'.

Abilities and Weapons: Having trained under Izumi, Edward has been trained in martial arts in accordance with the philosophy that you must first train the body to train the spirit. This has fueled a muscular yet speedy physique that allows him to hold own against even armed opponents and even skilled martial arts practitioners. His steel automail arm and leg have also been augmented to increase his offensive and defensive capabilities without hampering his speed.

Edward's past as the youngest State Alchemist is proven by his prodigal abilities involving alchemy. Being raised seeing the world in terms of chemical reactions, he is able to use his vast knowledge of chemistry and biology in order to defeat foes as seen when he discovered the fatal flaw in Greed's Ultimate Defense. If there is a way for the young alchemist to turn an machine's chemical makeup against it, he will find it. However, what makes Edward such a dangerous alchemist is his ability to use his powers without a transmutation circle. By clapping his hands together to create an energy circulation with his arms and using his own will as a substitute for the necessary runes, Edward is able to use his alchemy spontaneously, making it quite versatile in a battle.

With this quick style, Edward becomes a master of his surroundings and uses the substances therein to supplement his physical prowess in battle - creating giant earthen hands to lift objects, columns of stone to gain himself the higher ground and ogre-faced battering rams with which to strike opponents. Ed also specializes in transmuting weapons with which to do battle and often crafts menacing-looking swords and ostentatious lances when necessary, but his primary weapon is his automail right arm, whose forearm plating he transmutes into various blades.

Appearance:
ed.jpg
Accepted! Welcome to the RP.

Now we just need at least one more player.

CONRAD

I can't wait to pummel you in the RP ;)

puny mortals, Darsh nukes the galaxy your characters are in B)

Fucking hell, I should have brought EVA-1 to beat your ass in, Penguin.

D shall make you all cry like little bitches. :)

And I should have brought 00.

I still wanna do that mecha battle.

Something tells me that any Incarnation of Athena would struggle based on planned choices of yours. My second planned option was Campione's incarnation of Athena, who poses a pretty good threat.

Silver Crow, even if he struggles, should manage.

Silver Crow's pretty much robotic enough to deal with other mechs. He is human-sized though.

Say, Silver Crow's made from silver... does that mean...

Holy shit, Hazard, can me and Penguin change our choices so we can settle our Gundam vs. Evangelion debate?

Uh...I dont see why not, lol.

Actually, that'd be preferrable, tbh. Both of your current characters wouldnt have lasted .0001 femtaseconds against D, lol.

Alright, then. I'll have a new CS up soon.

Everyone else is screwed.

• Love
Reactions: Celaira
Alright, then. I'll have a new CS up soon.

Everyone else is screwed.
Not really, lol.

D and Dark Schneider alone are strong enough to solo the DBZ verse, the HST verses, and the Toriko verse all at once, without breaking a sweat. So, if anything, I'm more worried about your tin can, lol.

BRING IT ON, GUNDAM BOY, BRING IT ON!

tumblr_mkna0euz3H1riyvejo1_500.gif

ya know the galaxy destroying item they're talking about here? yeah, Dark Schneider has seven of those in his body :)
pegasus-seiya-vs-dark-schneider-7335.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.