2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
tumblr_mboy9uKTbd1ri1mxoo1_500.gif
Peter Pan has become obsessed with finding a companion. He's ignored his Lost Boys, brushed off Tinkerbell and devoted all of his time to trying to find a new Wendy. He visits London nearly every night trying to locate the perfect girl, but so far his attempts have failed. While he's gone his Lost Boys have become annoyed, and they constantly wonder what happened to the great leader they chose to follow so long ago.

One night though, a raid on Pan's hideout while he was searching for a new Wendy changed everything.

The pirates charged into the camp with the intent of destroying Pan and all of his followers, but found frustrated boys who were eager to find a new calling and leader. And so the Lost Boys went with the pirates and swore their allegiance to Hook. Much worse, Tinkerbell left to live in Mermaid Cove, turning into a creature filled with rage, as fairies are too small to feel more than one feeling at a time and when she had left, Tinkerbell had felt betrayed.

When Peter returned to find his hideout empty and his guardian and first friend gone, he was devastated. And alone.
He was so terribly alone, he couldn't stand it. He traveled to Tiger Lily's village in hopes of being cheered up by her company, but found that the Natives were upset with him for indirectly increasing the ranks of the pirates. This shocked Peter as he knew his Lost Boys had gone but to where he wasn't aware.

Peter traveled to Hook's ship with the intention of 'rescuing' his boys, but was shocked to find out that the boys had joined the pirates of their own accord, and even more than that, the Lost Boys were now Lost Young Men and not eager to return to their former leader.
With Peter consumed with sadness, Hook launched an attack, injuring Pan badly. Peter fled to his hideout and just managed to his bind his wounds. After a day of rest, Peter decided to fill his hideout once again with laughter and happiness, but this time he would do it differently.

He decided to not only recruit Lost Boys but Lost Girls as well (and maybe he secretly hoped one of those Lost Girls would be a New Wendy, but that was a secret!). He decided that after recruiting his new Lost Ones, he would get Tinkerbell back as well, get revenge against his treacherous lost boys and fix things with the Natives.

However Peter isn't the only one who's life is changing drastically. With the new additions to their ranks the Pirates are expanding into Mermaid territory with the intent of slaughtering the territories inhabitants. The mermaids and Tinkerbell must take up arms, but because the pirates are moving inward, the O'Dile is on the move with the Neverland Natives as its fierce allies.

Put 'Kill the Wendy Bird!' in your CS

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Rin Mico
I'm about half done with my three (actually the last one is finished) ... I'm trying to finish the other two tonight but otherwise they will definitely be done tomorrow!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
e1708y.png

THERE IS A MILLION FISH
IN THE SEA
BUT I AM A

MERMAID!

e1708y.png

2b2e619420c308aba22b139ad70c9bf1.png

e1708y.png

What is your name?
cooltext182249620293118.png

Who do you belong to?
The Sea

What are you like? Do people like you? Would they be your friend?
Well I am a lovely mermaid, who wouldn't like me? I hope people would be my friend.

What do you like?
I like to collect things, swim in the moonlight,swim along side the dolphins

Aside from singing what can you do?
There is other things to do besides singing? I mean I swim does that count?

e1708y.png

bella-thorne.jpg

e1708y.png

What scares you?
Being caught in a fish net Or the Pirates taking over our sea area.

Who are your friends?
Open

Who are your enemies?
Pirates
e1708y.png

celeb-makeup-artists-drug-store-33.jpg

e1708y.png

What is your happiest thought?
Finding a sunken ship on the bottom of the ocean, I found a pearl necklace that I wear all the time. So yea I suppose that was my happiest moment.

What is your saddest thought?
Thinking my sea family could be destroyed and having no where to go.
e1708y.png

'Kill the Wendy Bird!'
'You silly ass!'
'I'll give you a thimble'
'I can crow'

0001-238433605.png

WIP

RREvESJ.jpg

What is your name?

My name is Francis Luceilla Ward...I go by Franky.

How old are you?

I am 5 years old.

Who do you belong to?

Where is your family? Do you miss them?

What do you like? Sweets? Fancy clothing? Dogs?

Can you fight? Can you run fast? Can you sing? Can you dance? Well

What CAN you do?

What scares you?

Who are your friends?

Who are your enemies?

Image of Character

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

How old are you?

Who do you belong to?

Where is your family? Do you miss them?

What do you like? Sweets? Fancy clothing? Dogs?

Can you fight? Can you run fast? Can you sing? Can you dance? Well

What CAN you do?

What scares you?

Who are your friends?

Who are your enemies?

Image of Character

I'm going to be offline for awhile because I really don't want to say what I'm feeling right now.

No wait, I think I'll say just a little bit:
I love making roleplays and this is like the most detailed one I've ever made. But all the joy has been sucked out of it because half of you arent reading the damn plot or minding the setting.

If I tagged you its because I thought you'd like it but that doesn't mean you HAVE to join. Its a Peter Pan roleplay! Obviously most of the characters would be children but I know some of you dont like playing them so I made freaking ageless mermaids, ADULT pirates AND ADULT natives!

I don't know why I make these stupid roleplays if literally no one is going to care about any details I include or what I try to do to accomodate them!

You know what? GOODBYE I AM DONE.

• Useful
Reactions: T E R R O R
Guys.

Seriously, please read the plot and the rules that Poly has set out for you guys. She loves roleplaying just as much as you do, but the fact that no one is reading her plot and/or rules makes her mad and disappointed. It makes her think that her plot isn't good enough for your attention, time, or dedication to read it.

Some people read the plot and forget that there was a key phrase. If that's the case, please reread over the plot and rules so that you may have what we want BEFORE you hit that post button. She has tolerated it quite a few time, but I'm really not going to say it again. I'm not trying to be rude, but please just stop and take the time to read over it.

• Love
I wanna keep my character please when you do redo this Tag me and I will transfer her over to the new one

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.