2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
tumblr_mboy9uKTbd1ri1mxoo1_500.gif
Peter Pan has become obsessed with finding a companion. He's ignored his Lost Boys, brushed off Tinkerbell and devoted all of his time to trying to find a new Wendy. He visits London nearly every night trying to locate the perfect girl, but so far his attempts have failed. While he's gone his Lost Boys have become annoyed, and they constantly wonder what happened to the great leader they chose to follow so long ago.

One night though, a raid on Pan's hideout while he was searching for a new Wendy changed everything.

The pirates charged into the camp with the intent of destroying Pan and all of his followers, but found frustrated boys who were eager to find a new calling and leader. And so the Lost Boys went with the pirates and swore their allegiance to Hook. Much worse, Tinkerbell left to live in Mermaid Cove, turning into a creature filled with rage, as fairies are too small to feel more than one feeling at a time and when she had left, Tinkerbell had felt betrayed.

When Peter returned to find his hideout empty and his guardian and first friend gone, he was devastated. And alone.
He was so terribly alone, he couldn't stand it. He traveled to Tiger Lily's village in hopes of being cheered up by her company, but found that the Natives were upset with him for indirectly increasing the ranks of the pirates. This shocked Peter as he knew his Lost Boys had gone but to where he wasn't aware.

Peter traveled to Hook's ship with the intention of 'rescuing' his boys, but was shocked to find out that the boys had joined the pirates of their own accord, and even more than that, the Lost Boys were now Lost Young Men and not eager to return to their former leader.
With Peter consumed with sadness, Hook launched an attack, injuring Pan badly. Peter fled to his hideout and just managed to his bind his wounds. After a day of rest, Peter decided to fill his hideout once again with laughter and happiness, but this time he would do it differently.

He decided to not only recruit Lost Boys but Lost Girls as well (and maybe he secretly hoped one of those Lost Girls would be a New Wendy, but that was a secret!). He decided that after recruiting his new Lost Ones, he would get Tinkerbell back as well, get revenge against his treacherous lost boys and fix things with the Natives.

However Peter isn't the only one who's life is changing drastically. With the new additions to their ranks the Pirates are expanding into Mermaid territory with the intent of slaughtering the territories inhabitants. The mermaids and Tinkerbell must take up arms, but because the pirates are moving inward, the O'Dile is on the move with the Neverland Natives as its fierce allies.

Put 'Kill the Wendy Bird!' in your CS

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Rin Mico
Okay all mermaid playing people, I posted a different CS, with better questions for the species.

Also everyone plrase read ALL of plot, rules and lore posts. They aren't that long but it took me a long while to create them and it offends me when you dont even glance at them. ]:

Also for those who dont want to play kids, pirate and Nae'Va characters are available. However pirates are all male and Nae'Vas are Maori people.

Yes, my newest pet peeve that started to irritate me is when people grab at spots and read later. Think about the time and effort the author took into making the plot, finding all the pictures, and created information about those pictures. Also, what happens when you read the plot and turns out you don't even like the rp as much as you did before? You don't even have to post in the thread if you read before and realized you weren't interested... That is if you weren't tagged. If you were tagged, then you say that you're not interested xD That would kinda be rude if you weren't... But anyways, yeah xD

Yes, my newest pet peeve that started to irritate me is when people grab at spots and read later. Think about the time and effort the author took into making the plot, finding all the pictures, and created information about those pictures. Also, what happens when you read the plot and turns out you don't even like the rp as much as you did before? You don't even have to post in the thread if you read before and realized you weren't interested... That is if you weren't tagged. If you were tagged, then you say that you're not interested xD That would kinda be rude if you weren't... But anyways, yeah xD
Introducing T E R R O R! My co-gm!

I should have my characters up later today :)

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Its not that I didn't read the rules my mind was very tired when I read this last night. So my mind was processing I can be a fairy and did not see that Fairies are npc. So I apologize.

Its not that I didn't read the rules my mind was very tired when I read this last night. So my mind was processing I can be a fairy and did not see that Fairies are npc. So I apologize.
Thanks for the apology but I wasnt specifically targeting you.
Looking forward to seeing your charactet. ( ^∇^)

6a01156ef01963970c015434ae9775970c-500wi

What is your name?
"My name is Luna Ivory Llewellyn"
How old are you?
"I am 11 years old"
Who do you belong to?
"I am apart of the lost kids."
What are you like? Do people like you? Would they be your friend?
"I am the protective big sister, I have the protective streak in me. I prefer being surrounded by lots of other kids. I help out more than anything and most other kids like me."
Where is your family? Do you miss them?
"I was orphaned at 5, so I don't remember much of my family so with that being said I do not really miss them."
What do you like? Sweets? Fancy clothing? Dogs?
"Sweets are the best only when you can get a hold of them of course. I don't really do fancy clothes to stiff and to much blech! I adore animals of all sorts, the best friend you can have is a puppy!!!!"

large.jpg

Can you fight? Can you run fast? Can you sing? Can you dance? Well what CAN you do?
"I can sing, I CAN CROW! I have been on the street most of my life so I know how to hold my own! I am not the fastest runner but I can climb a tree and out maneuver even the faster runner."
What scares you?
"I think what scares me is loosing what family I have gathered in my life."
Who are your friends?
"The lost ones!"
Who are your enemies?
"Those stinking pirates."

large.jpg

What is your happiest thought?
"Climbing trees: I always get the biggest happy feeling in the world."
What is your saddest thought?
"My family being gone...."

"Kill the Windybird! You silly ass, I will give you a thimble."

• Love
I'm seriously considering a relation to Hook. If not then probably one of the former lost boys. That and probably a Nae'Va.

PLACEHOLDER

Image of Character
What is your name?
How old are you?
Who do you belong to?
Image of Character
Can you fight? Can you run fast? Can you sing? Can you dance? Well what CAN you do?
What scares you?
Who are your friends?
Who are your enemies?
Image of Character

Image of Character
What is your name?
How old are you?
Who do you belong to?
Image of Character
What scares you?
Who are your friends?
Who are your enemies?
Image of Character

Last edited:
My Character is done she is post 48

Last edited:
Yay I was hoping you all would like her!

tumblr_o6zknrec0T1udff4qo3_250.jpg

#87f590
What is your name?

Gwendolyn "Gwen" Belrose

How old are you?

Who do you belong to?
Lost Children

Gwen is very motherly as she helps feed and bath the younger children in her foster home. Mostly, she is quiet, shy, and somewhat timid around new people. She is adventurous though, and easily gets along with most people. The only downside is she can be considered bossy and stubborn.

Gwen comes from a foster home, and while it's not a bad foster home, want's a real family.

She loves animals and fruit.

tumblr_o6zknrec0T1udff4qo4_400.jpg

She cannot fight very well, but she can run really quickly, hide really well. She can also sing and likes to sing lullabies. Also, she can do basic ballet.

What scares you?
Complete darkness
Loud sounds
Being alone

Who are your friends?
TBA

Who are your enemies?
TBA

tumblr_o6zknrec0T1udff4qo1_250.jpg

~ Dancing; she loves dancing and always feel happy in her ballet outfit and shoes
~ Dinner; eating around the dinner table with family

~ Alone; being left alone
~ Unloved; no one loving her for who she is

'Kill the Wendy bird! You silly ass! I will give you a thimble! I CAN CROW!'
ACCEPTED!
0001-238433605.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Emi
[bg=#4c2770]
embed.php

tumblr_nqdniyiTg41tw3lmao2_500.jpg

What is your name?
Oakley Zara Darling Dutch would be her full name but most people call her some shortened version such as Oak, Oaky, Dutch or Dutchess.

How old are you?
5 years old. Oakley's birthday is November 27th.

Who do you belong to?
As one of Wendy Darling's children that would make her a darling descendant and a lost one, no?

Oakley tends to be a very reserved girl. She is not quick to trust but also not quick to jump to conclusions. She is quiet and hides her emotions with everything she has. Even though Oakley smiles on the outside she is often thinking, her mind going 100miles a minute with whirlwind thoughts that cause a range of silent emotions to course through her head. Oakley is a kind person who practically lives by the saying "forgive and forget"... which sometimes comes back to hurt her. Often people may see her as naive because of this. Although she is quiet, Oakley does love to have a good time and will rarely turn one down, especially if her friends are involved. If one takes the time to get to know Oaky they will find a life-long friend who will never do them wrong, but many people don't like to take that time.

Oakley, while young, is very close to her family and was fortunate enough to have two family members with her. She had always dreamed of going to Neverland, especially every night when her mother would tuck her into her bed in the nursery she had grown up in and tell the children stories of the many times she had visited so long ago. So, while this tiny tyke is thrilled to be living her dream the pang of being away from home has definitely hit her more than once... she has even woken herself in the middle of the night with un-comforted nightmares and cried herself to sleep on occasion.

She loves her family, and thinks about them lots. Being the inquisitive mind that she is, Dutchess enjoys writing, ballet, gymnastics, horseback riding, swimming, singing, modelling, having fun and animals. Essentially Oakley is just your typical little girl. Just like every generation of Darlings, she has been raised with a dog caretaker. This one a Newfoundland who managed to snuggle up in bed with Oakley and cover her in slobber in far more than one occasion.

tumblr_nqdniyiTg41tw3lmao1_250.jpg

Her talents tend to include horseback riding, swimming and singing... though Oakley rarely allows herself to be heard. She is not the fastest person on her own two feet, but if she can catch hold of something she doesn't let go. For a five year old she has rather incredible grip strength and determination.

What scares you?
getting hurt, the dark, things that go bump in the night, startling noises, getting stung by bees then not being able to breathe (she is allergic to bees and pollen... she also sunburns very easily thank to her pale complexion), Creepy Crawlies like bugs and spiders.

Who are your friends?
Some of the lost ones have taken a liking to her, peter seems like he might be a possible friend... after all, he was friends with her mother, right?, and of course the two other Darling descendants!

Who are your enemies?
Those mangy pirates and the evil mer-people... though the Na'vaes(spelling?) seem annoyed with certain lost ones. Oakley finds them fascinating though, especially their dances. She has watched from the tree branches on multiple accounts.

tumblr_nrhryypcDl1tw3lmao2_400.jpg

When mommy would tuck her in to bed and tell them stories about Neverland... also Christmas!

That she might never see her mommy, daddy and nana again...[/bg]

[bg=#30100d]
embed.php

tumblr_o6pz95HlhW1tw3lmao2_400.jpg

What is your name?

Edwin Lou Perault-Barnes

How old are you?
7 years old, he turns eight on the seventh of December.

Who do you belong to?
the lost ones

Edwin is a relatively gentle child, especially for a little boy. He is protective and brave, and really tried very hard to have fun and laugh with all the other children, but he seems to have a mental age much greater than the others his age. A lot of the kids find him strange and sometimes might be annoyed by how much he hovers, making sure no one is getting into trouble, but he is a true and faithful friend to the end.. even if the other's don't particularly care for him all the time.

Edwin's mother died two years ago, and to make ends meet his father was rarely around, so naturally, while the young boy misses his family it was almost as if he has been on his own for two years.

Edwin likes to protect others, be surrounded by nature, having his freedom to do as he pleases, explore new areas of Neverland, and a multitude of other things such as spar, swim, archery, run, read, and play thinking games like chess.

867e39931f8f05f1c81b320943de0f49.jpg

He is a smart and reliable child who is good at sparring, especially with a sword. He is also a rather fast runner and a quick learner. Something that might seem like a drag to many but has proved to be useful.

What scares you?
He is terrified of dying and of loosing someone he cares about... which is a big reason of why he is so protective of everyone.

Who are your friends?
He considers all of the other lost children to be his family... not just his friends.

Who are your enemies?
besides the pirates and mermaids who will kill you? well some of the fairies aren't too happy with the lost children.

tumblr_nqdmnwOG0D1tw3lmao1_500.jpg

Christmas and Easter, the two holidays that his parents were always around for. It was always great to have real family time.

The day his mother died. He was only five, but it was a long day of watching people cry and everyone was dressed in black... and then she didn't come back the next day... or the day after... and eventually he understood what death was.[/bg]

[bg=#781e48]
embed.php

tumblr_nqedr1FWw51tw3lmao1_250.jpg

What is your name?
Avia Katara Love, but generally she tells people to come up with a nickname for her. Most of which fall along the lines of Av, Via, Avi, Vi, Love, Lovey and AK.

How old are you?
6 years old, she'll turn seven on October eighth.

Who do you belong to?
The Lost ones of course!

Avia is a super outgoing girl who is always up to making new friends. She always appears to be peppy and bubbly. Via gets excited easily and loves to have fun. She is not one to judge others and is generally a usually easy person to get along with. While she is fast to gain friends she can bare on their nerves quite easily as she absolutely hates being alone and often can be quite clingy, especially with the older kids. It is almost as though she sees them as a 'replacement' for her older sister.

Her family just moved to her uncle's farm to spend time with her dying grandparents... and that's how she found her way to Neverland. Avia was distraught about leaving her home and her dad's family and her friends, and having to move half-way around the world, the next thing she new she was flying around her room and off to Never, Neverland. Even though they made her angry sometimes she does think about her family often and misses them a lot, especially her big sister Victoria. She also misses her pets a ton... just as most people would.

Avia likes some sweets, like dark chocolate, white chocolate, lollipops and most chewy candies, but she prefers healthier foods. Mainly due to the fact that her mom rarely kept junk food at home. Vi loves anything to do with singing, dancing, acting, gymnastics, animals and making friends. Clothing is something she has never been picky with... though she does enjoy themed outfits and anything she can move easy and free in.

00b739aa270b13c5f00fa12eeb76a3a3.jpg

Avia has always been told that she can do anything she puts her mind to, and she certainly believes it! This child is particularly good at singing, dancing, acting, and well anything theater-based. Because of her small size she is also good at hiding and squeezing into small spaces. Back home she liked to take part in activities such as art, acting, horseback riding, gymnastics, volleyball, soccer, dance, and swimming. She seemed to take pretty naturally to gymnastics and always being happy in part to her theater-skills.

What scares you?
Avia is terrified of being alone, scary things like shadows in the dark, dying and accidentally hurting others.

Who are your friends?
Well of course she would be friends with Peter and the lost ones! ... Though she really wants to know why the mermaids and fairies are always so angry-seeming ... after all, they are so pretty!

Who are your enemies?
Those mean pirates who shoot cannonballs at them and that lousy tic-tok who sends shivers down her spine when she hears it.

child 54.jpg
Avia has sooo many happy thoughts that it is just so hard for her to choose one! But normally she thinks of the two ragdolls that she and her sister made (with the help of mom) when Via was three and played with so many times over the years. She had her doll with her when she left for Neverland and keeps it in a special, secret place to hold it safe so she will never loose it.

Her saddest thought was when her mommy and daddy sat her down and told her they had to move for a long time to another place and that she wouldn't be able to play with or see her friends anymore. That she would have to make new friends. The new friends part actually appealed to the young girl, but she didn't want to leave her old ones and the rest of her family.[/bg]

I don't really want to kill the wendy bird, you silly ass! ... but I'll give you a thimble because I CAN CROW!!!

@Thingtastic I'm taking your like as a thumbs up to go ahead so I'll work on my CSs and if not ok then I'll rework another ^~^

Reactions: Rin Mico
WIP Lost Girl + Nae'Va

5f9088b914e9a3974fb8a781511784b5.jpg

What is your name?
Laughing Wind
How old are you?
I've seen twenty harvest moons
Who do you belong to?
The Nae'Va
Who is your family?
What do you like? Sweets? Fighting? Playing?

What scares you?
Who are your friends?
Who are your enemies?

You%E2%80%99re-my-friend-kind-of..gif

What is your name?
Harriet 'Hatty' Attwell
"My daddy's name was Harrison, but he died when I was born so my mama named me after him."
How old are you?
"Nine."
Who do you belong to?
"I belong to my mama but I guess now...The Lost Ones."
"I got called lots of mean names back home, but my mama always told me that I was her angel baby. She called me her blessing in disguise cause I was the best thing that ever happened to her. I didn't have many friends cause where I lived there weren't many children who got to play. My mama didn't want me to grow up so fast so she worked real hard so that I could have fun and smile every day. When she was working I would run around with my imaginary friends and that was fun most of the time. But sometimes I would get real mad cause I was lonely, and so when my mama came home I would cry and yell sometimes, but afterwards I would always apologize cause my mama taught me to mind my manners."
"Yes! I miss my mama everyday and I wish I'd never left. We had one big fight and I never got to apologize! Now I'm gone and we won't ever see each other again!"
"I like my imaginary friends, Marble and Star. I don't like sweets too much cause when I have them, I throw up and they make me feel weird. I like fancy clothing though! When my mama and I go to church we dress up in pretty dresses and shiny shoes. I don't really like dogs, cause most of the dogs where I'm from are mean and make funny faces and walk to the side. My mama told me to stay away from them so I do."
"I can run real fast, and I'm small so I can hide in crates and holes and stuff. I don't sing prettily, but I like to make up songs. I like to dance too but not as much as singing. I can also sew, but not real good. My mama sews for soldiers and she was still teaching me how."
What scares you?
Who are your friends?
Who are your enemies?
What is your saddest thought?​

Last edited:
@Everyone

Okay so I'm changing the CS requirements to only one image at the top and the rest are optional!

Reactions: T E R R O R and Emi
Status
Not open for further replies.