2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
tumblr_mboy9uKTbd1ri1mxoo1_500.gif
Peter Pan has become obsessed with finding a companion. He's ignored his Lost Boys, brushed off Tinkerbell and devoted all of his time to trying to find a new Wendy. He visits London nearly every night trying to locate the perfect girl, but so far his attempts have failed. While he's gone his Lost Boys have become annoyed, and they constantly wonder what happened to the great leader they chose to follow so long ago.

One night though, a raid on Pan's hideout while he was searching for a new Wendy changed everything.

The pirates charged into the camp with the intent of destroying Pan and all of his followers, but found frustrated boys who were eager to find a new calling and leader. And so the Lost Boys went with the pirates and swore their allegiance to Hook. Much worse, Tinkerbell left to live in Mermaid Cove, turning into a creature filled with rage, as fairies are too small to feel more than one feeling at a time and when she had left, Tinkerbell had felt betrayed.

When Peter returned to find his hideout empty and his guardian and first friend gone, he was devastated. And alone.
He was so terribly alone, he couldn't stand it. He traveled to Tiger Lily's village in hopes of being cheered up by her company, but found that the Natives were upset with him for indirectly increasing the ranks of the pirates. This shocked Peter as he knew his Lost Boys had gone but to where he wasn't aware.

Peter traveled to Hook's ship with the intention of 'rescuing' his boys, but was shocked to find out that the boys had joined the pirates of their own accord, and even more than that, the Lost Boys were now Lost Young Men and not eager to return to their former leader.
With Peter consumed with sadness, Hook launched an attack, injuring Pan badly. Peter fled to his hideout and just managed to his bind his wounds. After a day of rest, Peter decided to fill his hideout once again with laughter and happiness, but this time he would do it differently.

He decided to not only recruit Lost Boys but Lost Girls as well (and maybe he secretly hoped one of those Lost Girls would be a New Wendy, but that was a secret!). He decided that after recruiting his new Lost Ones, he would get Tinkerbell back as well, get revenge against his treacherous lost boys and fix things with the Natives.

However Peter isn't the only one who's life is changing drastically. With the new additions to their ranks the Pirates are expanding into Mermaid territory with the intent of slaughtering the territories inhabitants. The mermaids and Tinkerbell must take up arms, but because the pirates are moving inward, the O'Dile is on the move with the Neverland Natives as its fierce allies.

Put 'Kill the Wendy Bird!' in your CS

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Rin Mico
Yay and oh...I'm an idiot...awkward.

I'll go work on my CSes and pretend that didn't happen. :-P
You're not an idiot! You're just excited for my awesome roleplay!

Okay then if the mermaids are ageless and can be young adults/Older teens then I will do one of them

I CAN CROW! @Thingtastic

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay then if the mermaids are ageless and can be young adults/Older teens then I will do one of them
Okay coolio!

yeah sorry guys I don't think I can get into this one. I have a little too much on my plate at the moment and I don't know if I can really get into my character with this one. Good luck though!

So the character sheets are kinda different for the Mermaids some of things are hard to answer, but who would we belong to.?

YES FINALLY!! A RP TO FUEL MY PETER PAN OBSESSION....er I mean yeah this looks cool.

Not sure what position to take just yet I'll have to get back to you on that

Reactions: Mundane Monster
yeah sorry guys I don't think I can get into this one. I have a little too much on my plate at the moment and I don't know if I can really get into my character with this one. Good luck though!
Okay coolios and thanks!

Could I reserve a lost girl, and possibly a mermaid?
Sure!

Can I also do a male mermaid?
Sure thing!

So the character sheets are kinda different for the Mermaids some of things are hard to answer, but who would we belong to.?
That question is basically up to interpretation. :D You could say "I belong to myself!' or 'I belong to the mer folk' or even 'I belong to Neverland!'

YES FINALLY!! A RP TO FUEL MY PETER PAN OBSESSION....er I mean yeah this looks cool.

Not sure what position to take just yet I'll have to get back to you on that
Love your enthusiasm! :D

• Love
Reactions: Rin Mico
Can I have a fairy??? I would love to play a fairy ^^^

@Shayla @Pasi
The Nae'Vas and Pirates can be any age btw. But Pirates can only be male.

Awww but but fairy... hmmph. I guess I'll reserve a lost girl.

Mermaid please

Status
Not open for further replies.