The Nations of Theralune

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soulserenity20

Original poster

• In a world of magic and wonder lies the great continent of Theralune. The nations which span this ancient land are as diverse as the land itself. Long have they existed in their individual societies but with an impending threat looming over the shores of the continent, the nations of Theralune will soon face the necessity of allegiance.

But, can they come together in time to face off against a threat to all the lands?

Welcome, friends, to Theralune.

Across this vast continent there are ten nations who live in incredibly different ways, with unique histories and varying cultures and beliefs. Over the last thousand year the races have interacted with one another, some have formed alliances and treaties, others don't know what exists far beyond the boundaries of their native lands. But with a dark and magical threat looming on the horizon, the nations will soon realize that their only chance at survival is unity and cooperation.

You will play the Leader, the Ambassador, and the Nation itself. Will you rise up as an empire and join together with your neighboring nations to protect the sacred lands of Theralune? Or will you fall under the wrath of the darkness that comes?

1z5j6kl.jpg

OKAY. Karakui dropped. Fantasy is taking too long so she can choose after. @Akashi this means you can have number 5.

@Seeking Calliope choose your nation, then white can

ORDER OF CLAIMING
    UPDATED VERSION

Shattered secrets
    Mite
    Mr. Scales
    Crow

Fantasy
    Akashi
    Seeking Calliope
    White

TERRITORY RESOURCES
    ONE
    Taken by Crow

Mana 6
    Wood 9

Ores 2
    Stone 3
    Water 8
    Food 5
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:

TWO
    Claimed by Seeking Calliope

Mana 1
    Wood 8
    Ores 4
    Stone 5
    Water 8

Food 4
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:

THREE
    Claimed by White

Mana 5
    Wood 5

Ores 1
    Stone 5
    Water 6

Food 4
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    FOUR
    Mana 4
    Wood 8
    Ores 0
    Stone 2
    Water 9
    Food 9

PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:

FIVE
    Taken by Akashi

Mana 2
    Wood 8
    Ores 8
    Stone 8

Water 2
    Food 2
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:

SIX
    Taken by Shattered Secret

Mana 8
    Wood 4
    Ores 2
    Stone 3
    Water 6
    Food 7

PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:

SEVEN
    Taken by Mite

Mana 6
    Wood 0
    Ores 4
    Stone 4
    Water 5
    Food 10

PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    EIGHT Mana 2
    Wood 3
    Ores 2
    Stone 9
    Water 10
    Food 9

PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:

NINE
    (GM TERRITORY)

Mana 9
    Wood 10
    Ores 0
    Stone 0
    Water 10
    Food 10

PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    TEN
    Taken by Mr.Scales

Mana 6
    Wood 2
    Ores 9
    Stone 4
    Water 9
    Food 10

PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:
    PLAYER CHOSEN:

• WIP
    Monthly Report Skeleton:
    Nation Name:
    Current Activity:
    Processes:

Example:
    Nation Name: Myraea
    Current Activity: Preparing for exploration into neighboring nations to investigate a potential treaty. Many citizens are growing concerned because of the nearing flood season.
    Processes:
    -Producing early spring crops
    -Seeding kelp forests
    -Harvesting seasonal fish shoals
    -Collecting Mana from Crescent Moon Bay

(I might change this completely. Just testing some ideas)

• WIP
    Soulserenity20
    Shattered Secrets
    Mr.Scales
    Mite
    Fantasy
    Karakui
    Crow
    Akashi
    Seeking Calliope
    White

Last edited by a moderator:
Tee hee. :) I'm going to PM you my system idea

Sounds good. Just noticed we'll need to update the list of claimed territories.

Hello~
Changed the nation name from Ryvios to Theryvios.

Ryvios (nation) and Ryvian (race) were just too similar to leave alone.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
WIP

Nation Name:
Lingguo

Nation Number:

Nation Leader:
Emperor Huanglong

Nation Ambassador:
Feudal Lord Hongying

Form of Government:
Monarchy

Nation size:
(Pick one: Small: < 500,000. Medium: 500,000-750,000. Large: 750,000-1,000,000. (please go for medium or small!)

FourSpiritualCreatures.png

There are four main varieties of mature Jingling. From right to left: Black, White, Red and Blue. Not depicted is Golden, which is exclusive to the Emperor of the Jingling.

Race of Nation:
Jingling

Race Description:
Jingling have a very odd growth method. The young remain in tough, durable egg shells, with only their eyes and four limbs emerging from the shell. When the shells finally crack, it marks the start of juvenility and the juveniles start to resemble smaller versions of mature Jingling.

Race Culture:
The most noteworthy culture is that young Jingling travel away from home when they are young, only to start returning when they have emerged as juveniles. A household will hold a return ceremony for returning Jingling. Of course, this is not the most important.

Industry of Nation: (Choose one leading, then a weaker secondary and tertiary)
Strengths of Nation: (List Three)
Weaknesses of Nation: (List Three, these must balance out the strengths)

Relationships with each other Nation:
(List each nation and write either a short paragraph, or a single word or two to describe what the relationship is called.)​

Marking a place for my sheet as I work on it. c:

Oh-- that's helpful! Thank you, I didn't see it before. ><

I hate to do this again, but I think I am going to withdraw from the role-play before it starts. I think I may have jumped the gun on it, not really understanding what I was getting into and I'm starting to loose interest in it. I'm really sorry if it it's inconvenient. >.<;

Sorry to see you go!

That said, I'm vaguely nervous because the OOC/CS threads seem to be rather dead. I don't want to jinx anything, but I don't want to put a lot of effort into my nation if interest in this is dying off. .__.

Well, we're just coming out of the holidays. I wouldn't worry just yet.

And if it comes down to it. You, me, calliope, white, Shattered, and Akashi can just play lol. Or were there others with regular interest?

A smaller group would be fine

Bad News, I am slowing down on rping since I have a lot going on in my life right now. A Nation RP would probably take a lot of work and dedication, and to tel you the truth I won't be able to keep up with it. Sorry gotta drop but good luck.

Bad News, I am slowing down on rping since I have a lot going on in my life right now. A Nation RP would probably take a lot of work and dedication, and to tel you the truth I won't be able to keep up with it. Sorry gotta drop but good luck.
That's alright, at least you can recognize how much work it takes! Thanks for letting me know :) Good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Would anyone be willing to help me figure out my economy/industries? It's the one thing that's really holding me up and I just feel really stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.